𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 -the who and led zep...

נכתב על ידי Turnleft_atgreenland

𝑷𝑨𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑶𝑼𝑳𝑫 𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑹𝑬 『••✎••』 ... עוד

𝐓𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 (𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫)
𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐞
𝐏𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧**
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐲
𝐇𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝
𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚
𝐓𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨
𝐍𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐲
𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐅𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨
𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞
𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐏𝐨𝐰 𝐫. 𝐭𝐨𝐜. 𝐡
𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 **
𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐱𝐞, 𝐞𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐭
𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭
𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐲
𝐓𝐢𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝
𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧'
𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡
𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧'
𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞
𝐈𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝
𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚

213 19 4
נכתב על ידי Turnleft_atgreenland

𝘓𝘦𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢
☟︎
𝘿𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙫𝙖𝙣

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

lights flickered all around her, emphasizing how her heart couldn't stay contained within her chest that felt it shrunk with every second that ticked by on jimmy's expensive, hand crafted, italian watch. the same watch that she could still vividly feel poke her skin exceedingly, to the point it would leave a detailed print that was tinted in a blood red.

she gazed around the pools of cameras with cameramen that tried their best to drown the couples in candids that they wouldn't want leaked to the press. she was offered protection from the coat jimmy had chose to wear that only added to his flamboyant persona and style.

the jacket fit him in some ways, it showed his possessive nature through the sewn ruffles that draped down the flowing sides. he covered her in it until they reached inside the unoccupied cafe- restaurant- that she still wasn't use to, even if her life had been thrown into the sickening life of fame.

the tinted lips she had glossed with an old tube of liquid lipstick curved leisurely upward at the heating of the restaurant that swarmed around her as if she were something made of honey.

"you okay love? you look like you're in some daze-"

his observations were as gentle as the tones he approached her with, even if he happened to already be wandering beside her. his eyes fell the same way her shoulders did after he asked her his questions, stated his observations. he noticed a lot about her that seemed to have changed, all good things that is.

he took an eventual notice to how her cheek thinned out since the last time he saw her, only that was the only thing he didn't categorize as good. he never pictured her as a girl with a sculpted face. hers to him would always stay round and sweet. nothing that would push forward a persona of mysterious lust.

he took his fingers and brushed her flying strands away from her eyes, he even took notice of the style she curled her locks with, it wasn't anything extravagant that would set her aside from the wives who could spend their afternoons rolling in their husbands dough.

"i'm perfectly fine jimmy, just a bit cold."

that was her first lie of the night. unfortunately, there would be more to come and fall into place. as diving rocks do. but he nodded once her sentence finished and he enclosed her body that he believed to be shivering in his jacket of charter.

her eyes soon fell onto the frame of bulging curls that clasped a face she could still feel without sight. when her eyes caught warning her throat suffered from a protuberant bucket of nerves that wouldn't slide down her throat easily. she gulped harshly instead.

"roger!" robert greeted the doppelganger like an old friend, which in a way he was. the two men engaged in a hug that bonham described as something feminine, but brianna didn't see it in that way. in reality, she didn't want to see roger.

but her lips fell onto the floor after the unhinged emotions released from her jaw. she never expected to see what she saw. and what she saw so clearly is something she prayed she would never have to see.

she had bangs that brianna already could tell were just trimmed last month. the fringe on them was no where to be seen, even if you were standing a foot away. but her carrot strands sat on her shoulders, barely cloaking downward. they were too straight in brianna's overly humble opinion.

but her eyes captivated the jade green girl. they were doused and outlined in a pigment of a september night, but ruined by the chalky texture. her face was soft enough, as it was traced in creases that must've been sketched from her growing age.

roger stopped himself further because now it was clear he had almost forgotten something- someone rather, "oh and robert, this is my beautiful wife, heather."

beautiful wife.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.8K 42 17
I may or may not have fallen in love with Freddie Mercury... Welcome to my book of chaos! You can make any requests in the comments, or you can priva...
8.5K 457 60
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
31.6K 933 24
✻ 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 ✻ "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘢, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴�...
178K 3.9K 47
"What are you doing with that camera, Jules?" "Well, Roger, I was always taught that we must take pictures of the beautiful things in life..." ...