A Simple Bedtime story(akam...

By Sundial09

This a story about a cunning wolf a kind owl, a clever fox, a swift hare, a red eyed raven, and a sad lily ... More

bio
Prologue pt 1
prologue part 2
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
azazel bio
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
kamaitachi bio
chapter 12
special: happy birthday kioshi
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
preparing for the end
finale

chapter 17

1.7K 37 20
By Sundial09

A/n: I'm back and I've adjusted my writing a tad bit, not to different but just enough hope you like it

Start

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*

Y/N was sitting in front of Nano asking about what happened 2 nights ago

Y/n: master, it was like something came over me that I couldn't stop myself.

Nano: ...

Y/N: I don't understand why but every time I see her my heart rate goes up, to combat this I've been doing my best to avoid her.

Nano: ...

This was no surprise to y/n not to get a response

Y/N: am turning into a crazy person?

Thinking that he might have had to much time to himself  he started to overthink, placing a single flower he left

****timeskip*****

Y/n enter the planning room as najenda was telling everyone her plan

Boss: the revolutionary army is rising up, as such I would like to take this opportunity to explain our first order of business.

Y/N:?

Boss: I am sure you are familiar with the popular religion known as the path of peace.

Chelsea: they're the ones who believe that a person's good deeds determine one's happiness and longevity of life.

Tatsumi: oh yeah they used to practice that back in my village, in fact, the day I left for the capital the mayor give me a statue of their God.

Y/N: ...

Boss: in the past 10 years more and more people have been joining, its influence is quite high in the eastern part of the capital, we have reason to believe that there taking up arms they are looking to launch a religious rebellion.

Everyone except y/n: huh?

Boss: the plan is to use that to our fullest advantage!

Tatsumi: hey wait a second, don't you understand how many people could die if there is a religious rebellion?

Y/N: ...

Tatsumi: shouldn't we try to stifle it or something?

Boss: the capital led it's backwards government push it's people over the edge, even if we managed to stop the rebellion the angry mass would simply explode somewhere else, this forsaken empire is running out its last days, finally...

Tatsumi: you really think so?

Chelsea: you should have a least let her finished before throwing a tantrum.

Lubbock: just think back to that story we told you about the rebel tribe and the hero from the north?

Tatsumi: didn't esdeath put a stop to both of those though?

Lubbock: they failed because they tried to confront the emperor by themselves, give the capital a little time and they'll snuff out the path of peace rebellion to and it won't be pretty...

Y/n: ...

Boss:  and that's where the revolutionary army comes in, were allied with the tribe in the west that's set to begin their invasion the moment the religious uprising starts to move when they do the empire will be forced to defend itself on both sides of the border but that won't be enough to bring it down, so for the finishing blow, the revolutionary army will stage a riot in the south, as soon as we March into the capital we'll bring the empire to its knees.

Tatsumi: now I get it, we're planning a 3-way offensive.

Boss: the empire has a long history of underestimating us, and now there grateful to the revolution for gathering all people who oppose them to one place, the revolutionary stronghold is located at the emperor's border, they'll have to break through a lot of the checkpoints along the way to get to through the empire Castle

Y/n: ( after years of looking it was right where you ruled it out the most Azazel)

Boss: it should be quite a sight,  our forces will storm the capital and claim castle after castle without spilling an ounce of blood, of  course, the empire will respond by sending there trump cards general Budo and the royal guard

A/n: f*** him.

Boss: which will drain out the Palace defenses which works in our favor.

Akame- making it the perfect time to assassinate the source of all this, we'll change into the imperial palace head on and kill the minister, rip the Empire apart from the inside.

Lubbock: the minister pretty slick so he'll try to slip away at the very last second.

Leone: not if I can help it!

Y/n:hm?

Leone: this is his mess and I'll make sure he pays for it with his face

A/n: I'm just gonna say that the manga has something even worse planned for him, so so much but still somehow not even half of what that fat ass f***  deserves

Leone: we need to finish this fast...

Boss: we can't forget about the jaegers ether, as long as esdeath calls the shots the might be the minister private army, we should eliminate them first that way we can be sure the mission runs smoothly.

Everyone except y/n: right!

Boss: right now they're doing everything in their power to get there hands on us so we need to draw them out of the capital and strike them all down!

Mine: that sounds fun let's hit those jerkwads with everything we got!

Boss: if the opportunity presents itself HQ specifically wants us to kill bols, kurome, azazel you should be able to fight people you're familiar with right tatsumi?

Y/n saw contemplation in Tatsumi's eyes as Y/n's grip tightened on his sword think this might finally be the end of his sins but thought of the chance of fighting Rin and Kai if it comes to that will he hesitate...

Tatsumi: I will complete this mission every if I have to kill someone that is not a target I won't hold back!

Boss: good!

****timeskip*****

Y/n was sitting looking into the water with the thought still fresh in his mind

Tatsumi: hey y/n!

Y/n: hm?

Y/n turned to see everyone enjoying themselves in the water but Tatsumi stopped to get y/n's attention

Tatsumi: what are you doing the boss said to casually draw attention to ourselves?

Y/n: I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure how to do that, that is something I was never taught.

Leone: tatsumi?

Tatsumi: huh?

Leone: we would like your opinion on something, do like my swimsuit or Chelsea's better~

Chelsea: oh careful who you answer that.

Tatsumi: uh...I, well...

Susasnoo walked behind him as if he knew that there was a problem at hand

Tatsumi: well would look at that Susanoo here how ya doing buddy?

Susanoo: hm?

Leone: ah he dodged the question.

Lubbock: why didn't you ask me!? I would have given you an honest answer and say both are amazing and beautiful I just wanna touch um and squeeze forever, why didn't you ask me!?!?!

A/n: I think you answered your own question

Leone: because we'd already know you were gonna say dumbass.

Chelsea: she's right so it would mean nothing coming from you sorry.

Lubbock: what is that supposed to mean!? Why does tatsumi get all the action!? WHY!!!!

The 2 looked a y/n as he gave a face of uninterest

Leone: well what do you think?

Y/n: ... I think this a question I can't and won't answer.

Chelsea: oh please I bet if you saw akame in a swimsuit you'd be less Indifferent.

Y/n: I have already seen akame in a swimsuit, it's just clothing to show how fa-

Tatsumi rushed over to cover y/n's mouth before Leone and Chelsea kills him as the Lubbock screamed it pans out to mine and akame on top of a mountain

Mine: man this is bullcrap, how come they get to have all the fun?

Akame: ...

Mine: are you doing ok akame?

Akame: oh I'm fine.

Mine: guess you're thinking about your sister haven't you?

Akame: yeah...

Mine- a penny for your thoughts?

Akame: I know she'll be coming after me sooner or later so my thoughts are all over the place right now.

Mine took a set next to akame

Mine: once your sister is gone you need to remember that your not alone, ok? You still have us you know you should be grateful for that.

Akame mind wander to memories prior of her teammates/friends that she had the last one being the kiss that almost happened putting a hand to her heart she looked at y/n who's head was tilted as tatsumi was between him and leone chewing him out about what to and not to say to a hot girl

Akame: thanks...

*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*

A/n: and that's the end of chapter 17 hope you enjoyed it next chapter the question will go throw his head if he has to kill Rin or Kai will he hesitate no spoilers but things get crazy especially with Mr.hissy and... well you know someone else to add to the list, but I don't wanna think about that right know so I'll see you there

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 3 20
ATTENTION! This is a Collection of several Ideas for anime related Fanfics and more. if someone wants to use one of these as a guideline or as a insp...
6.4K 74 10
Status: Completed "Your face is pretty, when you will be dead I will skin it off and put it in my collection~!" were his first words to her. Rather u...
440 3 30
Before you read this story : -I am not own Akame Ga Kill. Akame Ga Kill is written by Takahiro, illustrated by Tetsuya Tashiro, published by Square E...