Apartment 311

Oleh _ntsha

Four strangers from different walks of life meet on a cruise and spend an unforgettable week together. All of... Lebih Banyak

About
Ch | 1
Ch | 2
Ch | 3
Ch | 4
Ch | 5
Ch | 6
Ch | 7
Ch | 8
Ch | 9
Ch | 10
Ch | 11
Ch | 12
Ch | 13
Ch | 14
Ch | 15
Ch | 16
Ch | 17
Ch | 18
Ch | 19
Ch | 20
Ch | 21
Ch | 22
Ch | 23
Ch | 24
Ch | 25
Ch | 26
Ch | 27
Ch | 28
Ch | 29
Ch | 30
Ch | 31
Ch | 32
Ch | 33
Ch | 35
Ch | 36
Ch | 37
Ch | 38
Ch | 39
Ch | 40
Ch | 41
Ch | 42
Ch | 43
Ch | 44
Ch | 45
Ch | 46
Ch | 47
Ch | 48
Ch | 49
Ch | 50
Ch | 51
Ch | 52
Ch | 53
Ch | 54
Ch | 55
Ch | 56
Ch | 57
Ch | 58
Ch | 59
Ch | 60
Ch | 61
Ch | 62
Ch | 63
Ch | 64
Ch | 65
Ch | 66
Ch | 67
Ch | 68
Ch | 69
Ch | 70
Ch | 71
Ch | 72
Ch | 73
Ch | 74
Ch | 75
Ch | 76
Ch | 77
Ch | 78
Ch | 79
Ch | 80
Ch | 81
Ch | 82
Ch | 83
Ch | 84
Ch | 85
Ch | 86
Ch | 87
Ch | 88
Ch | 89
Ch | 90
Ch | 91
Ch | 92
Ch | 93
Ch | 94
Ch | 95
Ch | 96
Ch | 97
Ch | 98
The End

Ch | 34

209 15 33
Oleh _ntsha

>>bonus chapter: mature/explicit content. feel free to skip this part. Read at your own risk lol. <<

Brooklyn Noelle Brankovich

Chapter Thirty-four: "Midnight emissions"

Cassie and I, still high, made our way upstairs. She was starving and insisted on going inside to get something to eat. I heard that was a thing after getting high, being hungry. It's called having the "munchies" I think?

I really enjoyed my time with Cass, she's great. Honestly, I think we're going to be good friends. I can see it now, the four of us - her, me, Gael, and Noah - being close like the cast of Friends (lame show, but you get the reference.)

Cassie wandered to her apartment, still giggling at nothing, when I went and knocked on Noah's door. He didn't come right away so I pushed the door open.
Of course it's unlocked. My eyes rolled as I stomped inside and locked the door after me.

"Noah?" I called out his name. Everything felt funny, like I wasn't in my body. I was so aware and light. And I felt everything.

With no response, I almost figured he wasn't home. Then, I walked inside his bedroom that was tidy but his blanket was pulled back like he was ready for sleep. The clothes he wore all day were thrown across his white fur rug at the foot of his bed.

"Noah!" I yelled for him again.

As I neared the master bathroom door, I heard music playing and the shower running. I pushed the door open and called for him one final time, this time louder than the others.

"Yo!" He shouted back, over the music. Noah looked over the shower and saw me with my eyes closed.

"Hey, girl," he greeted me, pausing the blaring rap music.

"I'm really high, and I wanted to see you," I cackled, putting my back to the door.

"Tell me all about it when I get out," his voice strained like he was losing it, "just, wait for me!"

"Okay," I said but my voice wasn't loud enough for him to hear. Noah resumed the music and continued to lather his body.

I tried walking away but my eyes wandered back to his dripping body. So, when I went to shut the door I only left it cracked - not that he could tell - but it was just wide enough for me to see his perfect reflection in the mirror.

His back was to the stream and he mumbled a few of the lyrics, combing his fingers through his shampooed hair. I wish I was that hair.

I can't help that I'm horny, I'm uber attracted to him, but it's also the weed talking.

I gulped, getting even more turned on as his large hands roaming his skin. He grabbed a rag and started scrubbing every inch of himself thoroughly.

I should stop looking, I thought. I should walk away and wait like he said. This is creepy. If roles were reversed, I'd call him a perv and everything else.

Biting down on my lip, I stared at the reflection in the mirror that was becoming increasingly more fogged.

Oh but my eyes stayed glued on Noah as he began stroking himself. I enlarged my eyes and gulped, trying to moisten my mouth and throat that had gone dry upon witnessing this.

Is he- wow. I guess I'm not the only ones who's lonely, I thought. Ugh, what I wouldn't give to be his hand right now.

As I remained watching Noah pleasure himself, my hands roamed down my own body and I couldn't help anything that followed.

I pressed my lips together to refrain from making noise and removed the knot in the rope belt to my shorts, gliding my fingers between my legs and instantly coating them.
The loose shorts I wore dropped to my ankles and I stepped out of them, assuming Noah would be a while longer.

My breathing became unsteady as I tried keeping up with his pace. I squirmed against the wall and almost fell weak. Out of control, I lied on the bed and released just that fast.

Ugh, why does he do this to me, I thought in my head. I need to get laid.

For the next few minutes, I tried collecting myself. Wondering why I was so weak and touch deprived.

My thighs sticky, I rested there a couple moments later with beads of sweat forming on my chest.

Startling me, Noah's bathroom door flung open and he froze in place wearing nothing but a towel, staring at me like he caught me in the middle of committing a crime. Instantly, I grew red with embarrassment. I'm high as a kite, lying on this guy's bed in my panties, how does that look?

"Quick shower," I tried playing it off, my cheeks burning. I couldn't even bring myself to make eye contact because I felt so dirty, low, and ashamed.

Noah clenched his jaw, popping a shoulder. "Didn't want to keep you waiting. What are you doing, Brooklyn?" he asked coldly. It was weird hearing him say my full first name, I'd already gotten used to "Brooks" and "girl."

Swallowing the lump in my throat, I scanned the floor for my shorts so I could cover myself. I excused myself, bending down before Noah, to pick them up. He didn't budge a single centimeter, so I came up, standing under him with less than an inch of space between our bodies.

I watched his eyes go dark like he was about to sin and not care if he goes to Hell for it, kind of bestial and twisted, almost. In the blink of an eye, he palmed my face, crashing his lips into mine. Surprised by this, I gasped against his salacious lips and tried to catch the rhythm but he was so hungry for this, kissing from the corner of my lips to my neck. I moaned, reaching down for his towel but he warned me to stop in a growl.

When I tried removing his towel, again, he growled and pushed my hands away, breaking the kiss.

"I'm sorry," I weakly apologized, going back in for the kiss I assumed. Noah shook his head, showing me to the bedroom door. My mouth twisted in confusion and disappointment, actually. I almost walked out when I saw how his eyes followed me, and I still hadn't put my shorts back on.

"You don't really want me to leave," I whispered, "do you, Noah?"

He glared at me like he was growing annoyed. "We can't do this, Brooklyn, and you know it."

"But I want to," I whimpered, forcing his back against the wall. "And I can see that you want me." I bit down on my wide smile, as I giggled, sticking my hand down his towel. Noah tried grabbing my wrist to restrain me but I locked our fingers of both hands and smiled up at him.

I got his towel off but discovered he had briefs underneath. Desperate, I walked him to the bed and pushed him down. Removing my shoes, I wet my lips and pushed my all hair to one side.
As I straddled his lap, Noah's hands smoothed over my thighs to my upper back. He tried sitting up and I giggled, wrapping my arms around his neck. Excitement became me as I felt his stiff erection poke between my legs.

Oh.

"Fuck," he groaned in the air when I started wildly bouncing on his lap.

"Shh," I purred, stopping to grab his hair and expose his neck so I could place kisses there.

"Brooklyn," Noah let out through an unsteady breath.

"Hm?" I sounded, snaking down to the carpet on my knees where I spread his legs.

"We can't do this," he growled, tucking the fallen pieces of hair behind my ear. I knew he didn't mean his words so I continued.

"Mhm." I remarked, not listening. A devilish grin plastered on my face when I yanked his Ethika's off and revealed his thick, veined length.

His head tossed back in pleasure as I let spit from my mouth drip onto him and carefully jerked it in my warm hands.

I licked from the base to the tip and stayed there for a moment, teasing him. He moaned, warning me to stop being such a tease, and I smirked.
As I sucked his balls into my mouth, I lifted my bralette, exposing my stiff nipples to him.

He pulled me forward and I pressed his throbbing member between my breasts, sensually moving up and down on my knees as he encouraged me.

"You're so fucking sexy," he breathed out, running his thumb over my lips only for me to kiss it which led to him putting his fingers in between my lips for me to suck.

Noah didn't let me finish, though I felt him building when I brought him back to the back of my throat. He instead laid back and pulled me on top. I pecked his lips over again as I tried easing down his shift.

"Shittt," he cursed, "yes, Brooklyn; put it in yourself." I tried to oblige but I just couldn't, he was too big for me.
Trying to help, Noah laid me on my back and kissed my lips. I giggled for no reason as he smoothed the hair out of my face. He swirled his tongue around my nipple and sucked it after a subtle nibble. Then, distracted me with French kisses as his fingers stimulated my slit. His middle finger pressed hard and rubbed up and down, easing in and out of my entrance while the ball of his thumb circled my clit.

After another kiss, he held himself up with his forearm, the other around my neck, as he tried forcing himself inside. I gasped loudly, having to bite his shoulder to contain myself.

"Relax," he insisted deeply, kissing my forehead, nose, and cheek all before my lips again.

I squeezed my eyes closed as he thrusted in, stopping halfway upon seeing my discomfort. But I just wanted to feel all of him.

"Deeper," I begged, pressing my lips together. Pleased to hear my request, Noah flashed his pearly whites at me before doing so. His teeth hung on my jawline as I cried out, a literal single tear fell from the corner of one eye. Noah kissed the pain away and it quickly turned to bliss as he sped up, our foreheads against each other's. I softly pressed my lips to his and sunk my nails into the muscles of his back.

We couldn't stop kissing, loving the feeling of each other's lips. As soon as he moved back, I pulled him in again and he didn't mind, taking charge.
Noah palmed my flushed cheek and I kissed his hand, looking into his eyes as he seemingly studied every feature of my face.

He sat up and brung my leg over his shoulder, thrusting into me slowly but hard at first. I cried out as he sped up the motion. He kissed my ankle and I almost rolled over unable to take it.

Noah pulled out and lowered himself over my torso. Upon feeling his breath graze my skin, my body shuddered and I instinctively pressed my thighs together. He glared at me like I was in trouble and forced them apart. "Keep still," he demanded sternly, but I couldn't.

His swirling tongue claimed every part of my womanhood and had me fully submitted. I listened as he said how wet I was and the way I tasted so good. My back arched and I covered my mouth in disbelief that I'd went my whole life without experiencing something that felt as amazing as this.

Noah crawled back to my lips, kissing every piece of my flesh on the way.

"Open your mouth," he insisted, holding his body directly over mine.

When I did, he shook his head and said, "Wider." And when I did that, he spit into my mouth and I swallowed, making him smirk at me before he leaned in and consumed my swollen lips.

But suddenly, he stopped and buried his head in my shoulder.

"Hey, hey," I whispered, now looking into his eyes, "are you okay?"

When Noah didn't say anything, I put my lips to his face.
His head just shook and he made a disgruntled noise, pulling out. I sat up with confusion as Noah tried covering himself with his briefs and walked into the bathroom, slamming the door shut. I heard it lock and wondered what was wrong all of a sudden.

"Noah," I called out.

"You gotta go, Brooklyn," he growled.

My eyebrows furrowed. "Why? Wh-what happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!"

I pouted, sitting on the edge of his bed. "Is it... me? Did I do something wrong?"

"Brooklyn, get out of here, okay?"

I wasn't comprehending fully, still in the same position.

"No, Noah, can you talk to me?"

"Seriously, Brooklyn, get the fuck out!" His tone and loud volume made me jump out of my skin.,

Finally getting the hint, I hurriedly put my clothes and shoes on then scurried out of his apartment.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.4M 58.2K 55
UNEDITED After violating campus rules and committing student misconduct, twenty-three-year-old Warren Ashford is deep trouble and at risk of losing h...
964K 18.2K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
2.6M 80.7K 41
He's undercover. She's under him. All the pieces to Carrie's life were finally falling into place. She had a great career, a handsome fiancé, a house...
7.5K 140 34
Brooklyn Nova didn't have an easy childhood. Her mother passed away when she was young, her and her older brother moved out of their father's house w...