|Tanjiro Harem|

By Semi_Semi_Sann

《❗VERY SLOW UPDATES AND BAD GRAMMAR❗》so in this story Muzan let's Nezuko go but he takes Tanjiro to the infin... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
happy national anime day
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 25 (fr)
Chapter 25 (fr fr)

Chapter 1

18.2K 340 289
By Semi_Semi_Sann

{Tanjiro Kamado pov}

I was walking home from selling charcoal when I was close to my house I could smell BLOOD! I started running to my house and saw my family murdered my eye started to water I turn my head to see a man he had my sister in his bloody hands, oh no we just made eye contact.

{Muzan Kibutsuji Pov}

I was going home from work when I saw a small little house on a mountain I decided to go the people inside of the house.

~time skip~

I was on the last person in the house, holding her by the neck about to eat her, when I sense a person near by I looked around to see a kid with a scar on his head we just made contact, to be honest he looked really cute, I dropped the girl and walked over to him "if want her to live you have to come with me" I said while lifting up his chin, his skin was soft and warm.

{Tanjiro Kamado pov}

"If you want her to live you will have to come with me" he says while lifting up my chin "d-deal!" I say while pushing his hand off my chin "feisty aren't you" he says while smirking he cupped my cheek and then everything went black.

{Nezuko Kamado pov}

My family was attacked by a monster, he ate them one by one.. I saw them all die with my own eye.. I was last one, I thought I was going to die to but then I saw my brother running towards our house he stops when he sees the monster choking me, 'run! Run away Oii-Chan! Run away while you still can!' when the monster saw my brother, he let go of me.. my head hit the ground hard. And everything goes. black.

{Muzan Kibutsuji Pov}

I cup the boys cheek and then he blacked out I caught the boy before he hit the ground and carry him Bridal Style back to the fortress

~time skip at the infinity fortress~

"Welcome back Master Muzan! Who that?" Doma asked me while pointing at the boy in my arms, I just ignored him and continue to walk up stairs to a random room, when I got to the room I gently put the kid down and layed next to him

~3 minutes later~

I felt warmth on my body the kid was cuddling in with me, I look down at him, face was so adorable I wrap my arms around him trapping the his heat coming from his body and fell asleep.

{Doma pov}

I saw boss come back from work and he had a boy in his arms! "Welcome back Master Muzan! Who is that?" I said while pointing at the boy in his arms but he just ignored me and walked up stairs "hmph! Rude.." I grumbled angrily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 449 27
It's a side story where Tanjiro is Kokushibou's son and therefore a half-demon. ⚠️Spoiler alert ahead for some characters⚠️ sorry for the bad grammer...
17.2K 310 25
Tanjiro and his friends became the new Hashira's at Demon Slayer Corps. The previous Hashiras turned into demons and they became the new uppermoons...
4K 113 32
Hi! :-) This story is set in the Demon Slayer universe: All the known Demon Slayers are still alive and remain Demon Slayers (e.g., Tengen and Rengok...
22K 457 9
❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 .❞ ❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚❙❘❙❘❘❙❘❙❙❘❙❘❚ Nxnmsaoksmapksksk don't read this cuz reasons. Rea...