Elders of the creek x reader...

By whatstheirface

Please tell me I'm not the only one simping over these fucking nerds. But yeah, Elders of the creek oneshots... More

A/Ns
100+ READS?!
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☽ Mark ☾༓・*˚⁺‧͙
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Barry ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**
༅:*゚:*:✼✿ David ✿✼:*゚:༅
.・。.・゜✭・Barry・✫・゜・。.
+*:ꔫ:*﹤David﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
Some David art i whipped up (bonus?)
HELLO AGAIN!!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Mark *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

3.1K 81 61
By whatstheirface

Ayyyyy Christmas/Winter Mark special. You sensing a pattern yet? Also if you also like Tenya Iida, I do have a story up on my profile rn as well that I will be getting back to writing for soon. (Shameless self-promo) I also have a TikTok: @ sl33py.b01 if you like art... OKAY SORRY JUST WANTED TO PUT THAT OUT THERE, OKAY OKAY ON TO THE STORY NOW, MY BAD.

"Fuck yeah! Snow day!"

You say running through the woods of the creek, freshly fallen snow on the trees and the ice of the creek itself. Mark yells from behind you,

"Y/n! Slow the fuck down. You're gonna slip or something, I mean it'd be funny, but hospital bills are expensive."

You stop, turn around and roll your eyes,

"C'monnn, You know you love me..."

You say giving him a wink. A blush crawls across his face as you giggle and continue skipping through the woods. You suddenly stop and look around, you've never seen this clearing before. Wait, yess you have! You hope your hunch is right and you dig a small hole until you see the ground... The poison Ivy grove! Obviously, all the ivy is dead, but it's so weird to see it as an opening and not a death trap.

"GUYS, COME LOOK AT THIS!"

You hear the snow that was crunching behind you speed up as 3 sets of legs started jogging towards you.

"Guess where we are."

They all look at you confused

"We're at the poison ivy grove dumbasses."

David screams and jumps up into Barry's arms, clinging onto him for dear life.

"It's all dead dude, it's literally frozen, you're fine."

David looks at you embarrassed and gives a weak smile.

"And why should we be excited?"

You glare at Mark

"IT'S CLEARLY THE PERFECT SPACE FOR A SNOWBALL FIGHT. C'MOONNNN"

You whine trying to convince the others. Both David and Barry seem on board, but Mark seems bored.

"Sure, but we need more people."

"ON IT. YOU TWO STAY HERE, BARRY YOU'RE COMIN WITH ME, PEOPLE ARE SCARY AND I NEED SOMEONE."

"Hey now! I'm clearly more qualified to address people."

Says Mark looking smug with himself.

"Fine, works for me."

You grab Mark's hand and start to run through the woods and to the Trading Tree.

"Okay, what do I have to trade..."

You start to pat down your body trying to find something.

"AHA!"

You reach into your pocket and find 3 quarters, you know it's not exactly an object, but you do know it has obvious value.

"Kit, how many Chocorolls can this get me?"

Kit's eyes widen slightly, no one trades real money.

"I'd say 5 or 6!"

You smile,

"5 should work wonderfully, as long as you let me yell?"

She looks at you perplexed,

"I appreciate you asking, unlike most people. Even paying, so... be my guest."

You smile again and nod turning to face the kids buzzing around

"HEY GUYS! SNOWBALL FIGHT STARTING, IF YOU WANNA PLAY FOLLOW ME! LAST TEAM STANDING GETS 4 CHOCOROLLS!"

No one seems interested until the last line, You wave your arm signaling for everyone to follow, you plan to grab Mark's hand again to pull him through the woods, only to realize he never let go of it in the first place. A pink tinge covers your face.

You drag him through the woods again and back to the grove, this time with basically an army of fucking children following you both.

"EVERYONE GETS 15 INITIAL MINUTES TO BUILD, SPREAD OUT AND GET STARTED!"

You smile up at Mark as he looks into your eyes with awe almost before looking away and sneering.

"C'mon dumbass, you're on my team."

You giggle again at his grumpy demeanor and for a change, he's the one dragging you. You go to the edge of the clearing and kneel in the snow slightly to begin building.

"Uh, Mark, I feel like I would be more efficient if I had both hands..."

You pick up the hand with his hand intertwined to hint at him to let go. His eyes widen in embarrassment and fear as his face turns red. He lets go and stands up to start making snowballs, grumbling the whole time. The rest of the 15 minutes pass in silence, between the two of you before snowballs starting flying. You start throwing the ones that Mark made, until Kelsey comes crashing through your barricade, absolutely obliterating it. You fall back dramatically laying on the ground.

"Kelsey... You were my dearest friend and bravest warrior, how could you betray me like this?"

You ask in a fake strained voice"Elder Y/n... It was the only way to achieve the ultimate prize, please forgive me."

You suppress a small laugh and sit up.

"But of course fair knight, I welcome you to raid my castle and salvage what you can to continue your quest."

You quickly add under your breath,

"But I'll still bring you three hot cocoa later, 'kay?"

Kelsey smiles and gives you a nod before grabbing the rest of your snowballs and runs off with a mighty battle-cry. You get to your feet and look towards Mark, who looks frustrated.

"Y/N! WHY WOULD YOU GIVE AWAY ALL OUR PROJECTILES, HOW ARE WE-"

"Shut up you big baby. C'mon, I wanna show you something."

You grab the front of his coat and pull him from the edge of the clearing and a few yards into the woods before coming to a tree with blocks of wood nailed into it, appearing as a ladder. You begin to climb and tell Mark to follow, which he hesitantly does. You reach a small platform at the top of the tree and kick off some snow before sitting down. As Mark reaches the top as well he looks in awe at the view in front of him. You can see half the creek from here. You pat the cleared space next to you, signaling him to sit beside you.

"Holy shit... How did you know this was here?"

You giggle and turn to him,

"Well, I can't spend every day with you guys, I'd go fucking insane around 3 dudes that can't seem to understand the concept of deodorant-"

"Hey!"

You roll your eyes again

"But I love you guys anyway,"

You nudge him with your elbow and give a genuine smile and a light blush dusts your face,

"Especially you dude."

A bright red covers his face,

"W-W-WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!"

You giggle again and scooch a little closer,

"What it means is really up to you..."

"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN SHIT Y/N, WHA- MMMMHMHMMM-"

He tries to keep speaking, but you had pressed your lips to his. You break apart and see his eyes are still wide open in fear and shock. 

"YOU- YOU STOLE MY FIRST KISS- I- WHY?"

"Well, you know, in second grade you stole my shiny Charizard card, so I guess we're even now..."

"NO! I mean, not yet at least... for pulling that, I get to steal your 2nd kiss, 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. You get the idea."

Mark looks smug and expecting to finally be the one flustering you instead. To his surprise, however, He opens his eyes to find that you have an equally smug smirk plastered across your face.

"Seems I have a lot of debt to pay off, better get started."

"H-HUH- MMMMHMMHMM"

You had kinda launched at Mark and pushed him against the wood of the platform, pressing your lips deep into his, causing him to wrap his arms around your waist and hold you closer. (Was the tackle graceful? Definitely not... but it was certainly functional.) You break apart.

"Fuck, I think I might love you..."

You smile at him,

"Give me back that Pokemon card, then we can talk."

He looks at you grumpily before kissing you again quickly and sitting up.

"No way in hell shortcake. That card is mine."

"SHORTCAKE?! YOU ARE NOT THAT MUCH TALLER. PLUS I'M STRONGER IN GENERAL. FUCKIN WIMP."

With one swift motion, you pick him up in a bridal style, flustering him.

"PUT ME DOWN. PUT ME DOWN."

You softly put him down, smirking

"How the- when did you- HOW ARE YOU SO STRONG?"

You giggle, 

"I can do a lot more than that..."

"Can't you stop flirting for more than 5 minutes?"

"No <3"

He rolls his eyes

"Fine. I'll pick you up around 5 tomorrow for a movie."

"Hey, I never said yes."

Mark steps closer to you

"Sure you didn't, but I did."

You pull him down by the collar of his jacket and give him another kiss.

"What was that? Kiss... three? I don't know dude, you have 2 left if I remember correctly..."

"Hey! I said '4th, 5th, etc.' ! ETCETERA."

You flash another smile,

"I think you just admitted to liking it."

"I-"

He blushes and looks away, mumbling under his breath.

"Just come sit with me again, From here it looks like the Ten Speeds are about to win, so we might as well enjoy the sunset for a few minutes before I gotta go give em the chocorolls."

"I will n-"

"JUST SHUT UP AND SIT YOU FUCKING TSUNDERE."

Mark quickly sits out of fear and looks at you,

"Not a tsundere."

"Yas, you are. But it's hot, so it's fine."

"I- You think-"

You sigh and massage the bridge of your nose,

"Listen, buddy, Mark, You need to form real sentences, not just words and dashes. And I'm gonna save us both time and answer the questions you're gonna ask. Yas, I find you attractive, I have since the 6th grade. Yas, I find you annoying, but I love it. And yes, I love you too."

"wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, back up. You love me? Isn't it kinda early for you to say that?"

"Dude I've said it to you before, the only difference is that you actually know what I mean by it."

He smiles, genuinely for once.

"Wow, that's cute."

He stops smiling and whips his head to look at you,

"What?"

"Nooooo, do it again, I've never seen you smile like that before."

He sighs and you look at him confused,

"Listen, I'm only going to say this once pipsqueak, I love you, I care for you and you mean so much to me. I want you by my side in battle and forever. Like I would literally slay Cthulhu you."

You smile and giggle, 

"Got a little nerdy at the end."

"But you love me for it?"

"But I love you for it."

**✿❀END❀✿**

Ay, another one DONE. Hope you enjoyed it, and if you did maybe leave a vote or comment. but no real author's note on this one. I'll hopefully post again before Christmas, but if not, MERRY CHRISTMAS! And if you don't celebrate, I hope you had a good Hanukkah and/or Kwanza, or whatever other holiday(s) you celebrate. Sending good will and vibes to you bro!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 728 19
Female/ NB reader :) There is a serious lack of my girl, so I'm doing the gays a favour ;) Also, before anyone decides to tell me, I know Gwen is a m...
1.8K 31 14
Craig of the Creek one shots for my inner creek kid (and for fun). Not a request book (yet).
7.9K 146 25
Hi. 🧍 What the title says I need practice writing in general so this is what I'm doing lol It says completed but if I get any more requests I'll do...