||~~Tere Bin Na Lage Mera Man...

By suryavni

A tale of love lost and found.. More

Prologue
Character sketch
A Stellar realignment
Unexpected encounters
A Dream come true?
Hockey stick or feather ?
Clash - Of emotions ?
Mishti - Reliving Memories
Melting ice.
Nature's upheavals and a tragedy
An Intimate Night Vigil
The Sand in his fist
A Sweet torment.
A tumultuous journey
Abode of love & care
A New Complicacy
Playing truant..
An impromptu Date ??!!
The Perfect Plans !
Her Gift..Her Silent Gift..
Tendrils of love.
Eternally yours...
Love tantrums..
Silent Agonies..
Cute Apologies and Reconciliation
Her Anchor
Closing in the distances
Emotional Undercurrents.
Family Fun..
Partner in Crime & Care
Friend for Life - Brother for Life
Shattered Dreamscapes
The Pain YOU Hide In YOUR Eyes.
The Smoke without a Fire
Take MY Heart.. It's YOURS !
A Prank , Reunion & Heartbreak
The Fire & The Ice
An Early Morning tete-a-tete
No Hiding The Fragnance Of Love
Nanu...The COOLEST Rajvansh!!!
The Melding Of Two Souls
Blues and Bliss
Chill of the Past & Warmth of his Love
Ingenuity At It's Best
Cozy Beginnings
Bromance in the truest sense
MINE...In Every Way..!
Best laid Plans....!
Love Capital.......
The Tender Crescendo Of Passion
Surprises Galore..!!
The Ripple Effect...
Kaleidoscopic Heart - Broken.. yet Apiece.
The Sublime Love making & Subtle Deception
Festivities and Forgings..
Parallel Truths
Whirlwind And Her Sanctum
Confronting & Making Peace .!!
' Déjà vu '
The Sacred Weave..
Malicious intent
The Spark..!!
The Curve Ahead..!
The silent loud shattering- Heartbreak
A leap for love

Healing Of A Deep Rift..

889 87 33
By suryavni

Thank you all for your Views ,Votes and Comments 

❤️♥️♥️❤️❤️

Do let me know how you find this story if you are reading TBNLMM

The hall was lit with birthday decoration lights and the foyer was dark..

 The persons who walked in were not entirely visible to the people in the hall...

A tall bespectacled man and a short plump  lady in Salwar.. entered the hall..

At Meenakshi's eye command Sam put on the lights ..and everyone looked around .

Rajshri's lips moved in awe...as the mist forming in her eyes thickened...

" Shourya...!!"

***

As the Rajvansh's and Saxena's looked on..... the uninvited guests entered the hall..

Shourya Maheshwari was certainly uncomfortable...as he walked in with his wife  Varsha...who was equally hesitant....

Meenakshi walked to them folding her hands in greeting..

" Jai Sreekrishna.. Shourya...Radhekrishna Varsha."

Shourya and Varsha returned the greeting...still unsure ....

Meenakshi's eyes were asking a silent question to Shourya and he stiffened at her gaze...

But then ...as his eyes fell on Rajshri..the rush of pain in his eyes were tangible...

In a second he became a boy...

The boy who returned after an epic quarrel with his mom..now seeking her forgiveness..

Rajshri was under a tumultuous rush of emotions...

Life was never fair to her son ..

All past pain and regret were unlocked with in her .... seeping and flushing into her senses...as if the pain was afresh..

****

She lost Akshara just years after her marriage to Naitik...Naman orchestrated that tragedy...and even though Shourya was married just after Akshara ..he and Varsha had struggled a lot with Varsha's inability to conceive due to her medical condition...They had Ananya after long 6 years...it was  happy times for them till Ananya's 15 th birthday...

The day the world came to know about Shourya's illegitimate daughter..

When a 7 year old girl was dumped at Maheshwari's...with a suicide note..

Everything went downhill from that day ...! that moment..!

The betrayal Varsha felt was genuine and no mother could justify her son's actions in the face of the wrath of a betrayed wife....

But the innocent soul which was in no way responsible for the fallout even though she was the reason... was left alone in the world....

Vishambar had such a keen sense of duty... Already they had took in Mishti...and with the loss of Akshara still fresh in her mind..she decided to support Vishambar.. even when Varsha refused catagorically to live under the same roof as Kuhu..!.

Shourya had to choose between ..

His two daughters...!

His parents and his wife...!

It was heartbreaking for Rajshri to see her son leave home....

And Mishti... though she was only an eight year old she  single handedly managed Kuhu..

Bewildered herself at the change in the family atmosphere she had sheilded Kuhu from the unpleasantness...

Vishambar then decided to send Kuhu to Anshuman's home..under Jasmeeth's care..

She still doesn't know why he took such a decision...

May be it has to do with what happened to Mishti....on that horrible day...!

But then in a matter of days her world stopped... spinning..and fell on her crushing her ... completely..

The accident... Vishambar's death...and the horrible accusations and charges....

***

Shourya didn't come back...and after all these years....

Now..

There he stood...the fine young man has now turned into an Austere Gentleman...

Her eyes brimmed and vision cleared a bit...and as she sank into the sofa ....

Shourya reached to her...

Meenakshi looked at Parul...who was looking at the reunion with teary eyes..and mouthed to bring Mishti and Kuhu...

Then signalling Nanu , Bharti and Pratap to follow her she gave privacy to Rajshri... knowing very well the importance of this day for her ..

There were no words spoken between the mother son duo...

The heartbreak he experienced seeing her now... a shadow of the old self..... was evident as he kneeled in front of her...and laid his head on her lap... removing his specs.. wiping off his tears.,

Her fingers caressed his hair and face eagerly.... controlling her sobs...

Hearing the hard sobs coming from Varsha...

Rajshri's raised her eyes...

The girl whom she and Vishambar loved just like Akshara...

She had dreamed to be her friend and mentor and a mother to her ...

But fate had other plans...

Varsha had to take a stand for her self respect..and while she respected Varsha for that ...She had to take care of two girls...

Unwanted by the very people who were responsible for them...

And all of them payed the price...

Rajshri beckoned her and Varsha fell on her feet.. seeking forgiveness....

****

Meenakshi had seated Pratap and Bharti in the study along with Nanu...

The Saxena's knew a bit about Maheshwari's..and Meenakshi gave them an idea about the newcomers...

" So it's Kuhu's parents...!"

Bharathi summed up and Meenakshi nodded.

***

At the patio

The music has changed into a peppy number and Nihaal and Kethu too joined the fun-filled dance along with Kunal's showing off of his hip-hop dance skills and Mishti and Kuhu complementing him ... with their moves...

Abiir stood in the side adoring her ... youthful vivacity...

He turned his smiling face as he heard hurried steps coming their way...and his smile vanished as he saw Parul teary eyed and red-faced..

" Massi...Kya baat Hein...?!" Abir asked concerned..

Seeing his mom in distress Kunal went to her ... hugging her as she protested saying she was fine..

By that time Mishti had shut off the music and Kuhu was asking Parul what happened...

Parul looked at the girls..

" Woh...Tum donon se Milne koi aaya Hein.."

" Hum donon se. Ab New York mein kaun aayega...woh bhi..itni late ..kaun Hein aunty..??!"

Kuhu was confused...

But as Parul looked at Mishti she found her eyes widening...in mild  surprise..and eagerness...and knew she expected this...

Mishti looked at Abir excitedly and his eyes too widened in realisation of what was happening...

Before Kuhu could ask anything more... Mishti grabbed her and ran...

" Mishti...tum...itni bhi jaldi kyaa Hein...haath toh chodo...mein aajaoongi na.."

Mishti didn't pay attention to her protest and dragged her the same to the hall...and came to a stand still seeing the tableu in front of her...

" Tum..dekho...mere haath mein mark aagayi..Kitni Zoe se pakadoge yaar...itni bhi Kya....."

Kuhu paused her hushed monologue and looked at the person's sitting at her Dadi's feet...

And her mouth opened wide in a shocked surprise..

Mishti looked at her with a heart and face brimming with excitement..

" Tere Papa aur Mumma aaye Hein...!!"

Kuhu felt weak and took a step back... clamping her mouth which was about to call out for her Papa...!

Kunal supported her..

Abir too had followed Kunal and looked at the family reunion happening around them...his eyes moving to Mishti in askance...

She smiled through tears and nodded animatedly...

" Mishti...yeh sab...I can't believe..Papa is here ...and .."

Kuhu hesitated ...

" Ab Chalo..milte heina...it's been so many years..aur Ananya di kahaan Hein..."

Mishti pulled Kuhu again...her excitement bubbling up every second..

But Kuhu was not budging and clung to Kunal...

" No.. Mishti...woh..she she won't like it..I.. I.. will be here..tum milke aao... wait...Ananya di..... tumhein kaise pata Ananya di is coming?"

Mishti smiled widely..

" Tumhein pata tha.....yeh sab aane wale Hein..??!"

Kuhu was looking at Mishti....dumbfounded..

" Well I didn't expect this to happen so soon..but haan..mein aur Ananya di ..we were working towards this day and it happened..ab Chalo..."

Kuhu looked at Kunal and Abir...and then to Parul who joined them...

" I trust Mishti Kuhu... tumhein papa se milna chahiye...and we'll face everything ... together.. okay no need to panic.."

Kunal's words were helping Kuhu as tried to hold off her panic .

She nodded and took a deep breath...

Parul was mildly surprised to notice an odd intimacy between them..but then Abir  pulled Kuhu into a hug....

" Go tiger...you can do it..."

Kethu too patted Kuhu in support...

****

" Aajao bachon.dekho....yeh..kaunn....."

Rajshri called out as she saw Mishti and Kuhu huddle at the hallway.. along with an inquisitive Abir and Kunal...

Shourya got up slowly... helping Varsha to get up..and turned with an emotional face to see his daughters....

Kuhu and Mishti...!

And defenitely Mishti had earned that recognition... 

From both being victims of same misfortune..

To her teaming up with Ananya and the tireless effort to bring Varsha to her senses..

5 years back Mishti  had contacted him...

Then with her help he had established a relationship with Kuhu...a distant one but nonetheless a bond...he also lend a hand financially... even though Mishti refused  when he told her he would love to support her too...

It was the first time he was meeting them in person..and the emotional excitement was evident in his face as he turned....

And he froze...!

All warmth drained from his face in a fraction of a second turning it painfully Stony...

***

Abir released Kuhu from his affectionate hug and pushed her lightly towards Mishti...

Mishti''s face beamed at him as they shared an intimate happiness....and he followed them with Kunal and Nihaal by his side...

And as he walked up to them Abir was taken aback by the cold hard stare he was getting from Shourya Maheshwari..

****

Kuhu lingered behind Mishti as she was clearly sceptical about introducing herself to the lady who refused to accept her...

But.. Varsha was wiping off her tears and smiling at them..!

"Mishtiii.."

" V maa.." 

Mishti reached Varsha.. pulling Kuhu with her a bit forcefully...who now looked  scared..

" Pehle mein..V maa...thank you so much for this...ab aap mujhse nahin apni beti se baat kijiye...!"

Mishti gently pushed Kuhu to Varsha...

Rajshri looked at Mishti in surprise..

" Mishti..Tum.?. tumhein.?!!."

Mishti nodded to Rajshri and went to hug her... sharing her happiness...

Kuhu  now looked lost and frozen...

Not knowing what to say or do...

Shourya looked at Varsha intently...and she looked at him... mixed emotions reflecting in each pair of eyes....

Kuhu... wringed her hands in utter desolation...

She longed to hug her Papa....but feared Varsha's reaction.

It was Varsha herself who broke the impasse...

"Kuhu ..beta..Kya Tum mujhe maaf Kar sakthi ho...I was totally broken woman then to take a rational decision..and it took years for me to let go of a bitterness..... lekin ab Kya mein tumhari maa ban sakthi Hoon...??!"

The plain and simple apology was more than enough for Kuhu to melt into her embrace among the teary cheers of the Rajvansh's and Mishti..

Rajshri hugged Mishti tight...

" Thank you beta...tum woh kaam Kar dikhaya Jo mein barso pehle nahin Kar paaya..."

" Mein akeli kahaan Badimaa...Di bhi thi saath mein....lekin woh ab Meri Jan lene wali Hein..."

Mishti said with a bit of contrition...

" Ananya bhi ismein shaamil Hein...lekin ab woh toh Khush hi hongi na..."

Rajshri was confused as to why we Ananya be angry at Mishti..

"I didn't tell them about your condition Badimaa..you told me that you wouldn't want them to come back just because you were ill..."

Shourya and Varsha now looked at each other in hurt...

*****

Pratap and Bharti didn't want to intrude into the family matters and they wanted to leave..

Meenakshi agreed to it and after taking permission from Nanu...she took them to the hall...

Seeing Meenakshii.....Rajshri beamed with happiness.

Meenakshi introduced the Saxena's to Maheshwari's..

" Varsha . Shourya , tum donon yahaan aaye bohut bohot Khushi ki baat Hein....aur aaj toh Mishti ka janamdin bhi Hein..."

" Haan.we know..thats why we came here straight from the airport.. even though it was late... flight thoda late ho Gaya tha...Ananya and her fiance just stopped to keep the luggage at the hotel..she was adamant about coming here today..."

Varsha said smilingly...

Mishti''s face lit up..

" Jiju bhi Hein...!"

Kuhu turned to Mishti...

" Jiju...!!??  Tujhe toh sab kuch pata Hein...aur hum sub se Sab kuch chupakar rakha...not done Mishti.."

"Not done ki bachi...Kaisa laga Mera surprise??!"

Kuhu.. looked at Mishti for a long second..and hugged her tight...

" I love you and ab aur koi surprise nahi... okay.?"

***

Meenakshi noted the way Shourya was eying Abir..who was standing his hands tied on the front..with a happy face along with Kunal and Nihaal..

A sigh escaped her and Shourya looked at Meenakshi...

A look that held a lot of hidden meanings...

Rajshri was in awe...

" Ananya ki Shaadi ...!"

"Haan Maa...ladka toh usne khud chuna Hein...aur humein bhi bohot acha laga... London mein investment banker Hein...aur family Punjab ka famous khandaan Hein...baaki details aap Mishti se hi pooch lo..."

Shourya said with a smile...

Nanu became emotional....

" Sach mein aaj bohot saari khushiyaan Ghar aagayi Hein... Mishti ki janamdin see shuru hoke Kethu ki rishtha... Shourya aur Varsha ka barson baad Rajshri aur bachon se milna...aur ab poti ki Shaadi ki bhi khabar ...bhagwan hum sab ke khushiyaan hamesha barkaraar rakhein...."

Saxena's congratulated Maheshwari's as they returned the complement learning about Kethu and Nihaal...

Pratap and Bharti got ready to leave... Pratap looked at Nihaal in askance and he signalled that he will be home later.

Just as they took their leave another young couple made their way through the door...

The man was asserting something to his partner as he looked around for confirmation..and the lady was looking confused as well...

Both acknowledged the elder couples with a polite smile as they left... looking at them intriguingly.. and entered the hall...

Varsha spotted them and said to Rajshri..

" Dekho Maa ,Ananya aa gayi...."

Mishti turned and  looked at the girl..who was an exact replica of Varsha...short vivacious and strong......who stood at the hall entrance..

" Ananya di..."

" Neerav ...!!"

Abir and Mishti exclaimed simultaneously...

And realising that they did spoke in sync looked at each other in surprise...

" I told you...there is only one Abir Rajvansh..!!."

Neerav said to Ananya...who was now happily surprised...

" You know jiju...?"

Mishti asked Abir curiously...

Abir was stunned but recovered swiftly.and walked upto Neerav greeting him with a hug...

" Arre..Meri do do behnein Hein yahaan aur Neerav ka Gale milke swagath ho Raha Hein...kahaan Hein birthday girl...?? And Kuhu Kaisa laga surprise??!"

Mishti looked at Kuhu...who was stunned to see Ananya...

Kuhu shook her head in disbelief as Mishti laughed out loud seeing her expressions...

" Kunal... Kethu...this is the perfect time..ek pic le lo na chatterbox Kuhu ke silent moment.."

" Mishtiii...mein tumhein na....aaj Teri birthday Hein isliye maaf kardiya ...dobarah kabhi bhi mere saath aisa mat karna..."

Kuhu rolled her eyes at Mishti...

" Now are you finished.girls....I am waiting...,"

Ananya said excitedly...

As all looked and cheered on Mishti and Kuhu both ran to Ananya welcoming her with a tight embrace..

Ananya was in tears as she hugged Rajshri asking forgiveness for not doing this sooner...

She greeted Meenakshi and Parul with respect and hugged Kethu congratulating her ... learning about Nihaal's rishtha with her...

She fervently thanked Nihaal for helping her sisters and hugged Kuhu asking her forgiveness for not being a good sister to her as Mishti was to her...

***

" Abir "

Abir extended his hand to Shourya introducing himself...

For some seconds Shourya didn't react but then hesitantly shook hands with Abir..his face now a blank mask...

Kunal was greeted warmly..and Abir felt the nagging discomfort on Shourya's behavior towards him...

Abir deftly introduced Neerav as his friend to the family.. alluding to their professional relationship....as Neerav looked on with an amusing yet rueful look.... 

Later after all introductions  and another round of cake serving Shourya asked Nanu his permission to take Kuhu and Mishti with them...

Abir froze as he heard this request and looked intently at Shourya...and then at Mishti...who too seemed surprisedly shocked...

Before Nanu could say anything Meenakshi interrupted..

" It's totally okay ..ki aap apne betiyon ke saath time spent karna chahthe Hein.... lekin aap log itne lambe flight ke baad thake honge... Mishti bhi abhi aayi Hein Paris se...I think it would be good for everyone to get proper rest...you all can stay here ..no need to go back to the hotel.."

" Haan Shourya beta...yehi theeek rahega... Rajshri ko bhi rest ki sakth zaroorath Hein...tum Kal le jao na bachiyon ko..."

" No Yaahpal ji..thank you for your hospitality..but hum toh already aap logon ke Ghar Bina inform kiye aaye Hein aur luggage toh already hotel mein Hein...aur Meri bachiyon par aapka poora haq Hein... Meenakshi ji..jaise aaplog theek samjhe.."

Shourya said with humility...

Ananya looked at Mishti with a smile.. who was rummaging through her bag..

" I think Mishti aur mere paas iska solution Hein...heina Mishti..."

" Yes and here it is...!"

Mishti dangled the keys of the new home...

" See how well we planned everything...Neerav..Meri shadi toh Mishti hi plan karegi okay...I know she is your favorite already..but Kuhu ko abhi Jan na baaki hein..!"

Mishti gave the keys to Varsha...

" Yeh aap ke Ghar ka keys...Kal hotel se check out kar lijiye and I will be sending the location...hum wahaan milthe Hein.. Badimaa ke saath...."

Varsha and Shourya looked astonished at Mishti...

" Wow...Kya planning Hein Mishti...yeh sab itne secretive hoke Kar dala.."

Kunal sounded a bit miffed..

" Utna secretive kaha... Kuhu se hi toh chupaya...aur Tera exams tha...tujhe kaise involve Karthe.. woh....Abir helped me to do all the set up.."

" Bhai... OMG!! you roped in Abir Bhai in your plans..!!.not bad Mishti...!"

Kunal said entirely impressed by her...as Abir let out a relieved breath...

Nihaal who was conversing with Neerav..at a point looked at Abir...with a question in his eyes and Abir nodded in answer... Nihaal's smile on that nod was cautious......

****

Later 

Mishti tossed and turned in her bed...

Jetlag combined with the days excitement had stolen her sleep...

Everything was perfect..

but the unknown dread..

The destiny of her life....

Was nagging her vaguely...

She sat up ... wishing for his comfort..and amassing enough courage... she silently got out of her room... keeping to the walls and gently knocked Abir's door...

It was opened at the first knock...and she was pulled in roughly....kisses rained on her face...and he held her tight...

" For a moment I thought I am going to lose you... today..and I felt choked... Mishti..."

She made him sit on the bed and cupped his face ..

" Kya mein tumhein kabhi chodke jaane wali lagthi hoon ? Haan... mujhe bhi tumse door jaana achi nahin lagthi... lekin Kal ek din humein door rehna hi hoga..

Kal Badimaa ko Ghar le jaana Hein...aur itne barson ke baad V maa aur Ananya di se mili Hoon...thoda time unke saath bhi spend karna Hein na mujhe..."

Abir nodded half heartedly...

" Hmm....Yeah  ...okay... I get it...but I am going to miss you....."

He seated himself leaning on the headboard and pulled her onto him.... Making her lay on him....

Mishti pressed her face onto his chest....her heart  stifling still in the fear of impending gloom...and looked up at him seeking reassurance..

" Abiir...sab kuch ache se hi ho Raha Hein...in fact Jo mein me sapne mein bhi nahi Socha tha woh ho Raha Hein mere saath...ek jaana pehchana lekin Ajeeb sa dar feel Kar rahi Hoon....ki kahin Sab ki khushiyaan Meri wajah se..."

Abir kissed her...hard. ...stopping her..

 Wanting to make her forget all the insecurities that ...he knew ,..would pop up if she dwelled on it....

And he was a master at distraction...

Kissing and fondling away her worries...  And she in return allayed his antsiness.. caresssing and feverishly reciprocating to his arderous touch...

After an intense make out... Mishti laid her head on to Abir's shoulders...and asked the question which was niggling her that evening...

" Tum Neerav Jiju ko kaise jaante ho..? He is located in London and an investment banker at that...did you guys meet professionally...? I saw that He was genuinely happy to see you..."

Abir sighed...

" Neerav was my senior and kinda my mentor while I was doing my MBA in hospitality management...he helped me through a difficult time and I would say our discussions helped me to give a strong investment foundation to RGC...but umm.. something happened and even though I had immense respect for him I had to cut ties... umm...his brother was my class mate too..."

Mishti looked on...as Abir continued uneasily..

" You met him yesterday.... Saksham is Neerav's brother..."

Mishti looked at Abir with widened eyes...her lips forming Neerav's name...

".. OMG.... Neerav Rana....!!"

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 886 10
This story will revolves around a boy who falls in love at first sight ❤
29.1K 1K 5
A complete fictional story I've gone way too far and wrote something that can happen after MishBir gets married... this story will have few more part...
5.1K 461 3
A three-shot on MishBir.
11.3K 779 7
Some short sweet love Stories of MishBir.