Exotic Love | Yeonbin

De lil_rachaaaaa

Yeonjun works at a strip club and is used to getting flirted with by just about everyone but this guy is more... Mais

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

4

13K 656 1K
De lil_rachaaaaa

Yeonjun went to the café and immediately spotted Soobin who was sipping his coffee. He took a deep breath and walked over sitting down in front of him.

"I didn't think you'd actually come." Soobin said smiling at him.

Yeonjun just shrugged looking around, he had never been to this cafe before but it was nice.

"What did you want?" He asked bluntly.

Soobin cocked an eyebrow at his attitude. "Was the sex not to your liking last night? I thought you liked it since you were practically screaming-"

"Shut up!" He snapped blushing furiously.

"I don't date or sleep with customers he said."

Yeonjun stood up prompting Soobin to do the same grabbing his wrist to keep him from leaving. "Okok I'm sorry, I didn't come here to tease you."

"Then what do you want?"

"I enjoyed your company I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my sugar baby?" He asked.

Yeonjun looked confused as he stared at the taller man in front of him. "Sugar baby?" He repeated.

"You know, a sugar daddy has a sugar baby. I'll pay you and in exchange we spend time together but no strings attached."

"You'll pay me...to spend time with you? Why?"

Soobin shrugged. "I like spending money on pretty people. Come here let me show you something." Yeonjun followed him out the café and to his car. He opened the trunk opening up a folder he had tossed in there.

He took out a paper handing it to Yeonjun who read through it.

"It's a contract, everything you need to know is in there."

Contract:

Choi Soobin agrees to compensate Choi Yeonjun money for________ in the amount of______.

In exchange, Choi Yeonjun agrees to meeting with Choi Soobin at least once weekly. Choi Soobin is also allowed to pick a date day at least twice a week.

Both parties have agreed to a term of______.

Contract will be terminated immediately if Sugar Baby:

1. Discloses relationship to anyone outside of the contract.

2. If the relationship becomes toxic.

3. If feelings beyond Sugar daddy and baby relationship begin.

Rules:

1. No lying

2. Talk to me if I do something wrong

3. You can't have more than one sugar daddy

4. You can date whoever you want

5. If sugar baby requests a sexual act be performed on him, they must earn it.

6. If the sugar daddy requests a sexual act and it's approved by both parties, sugar daddy must buy the sugar baby something.

7. If sugar daddy makes the sugar baby angry in any way, sugar daddy must do whatever the sugar baby wants to make him happy.

8. If sugar daddy is angered by the sugar baby, the sugar daddy is allowed to do whatever he wants to the sugar baby to cheer him up.

If both parties agree, sign below.

Sugar Daddy:___________
Sugar Baby:____________

Yeonjun looked at him. "You're serious?" He asked.

Soobin nodded. "Absolutely, you're cute and feisty, I like that. And just in case you don't believe I'm serious." He took out his wallet. "Since I called this a date earlier technically I would pay you for this." He put a wad of money in his hand. "My limit is usually 700, I only have 500 in cash on me now, how is that?"

Yeonjun stared at the money in awe. This guy was serious?

"So you pay me to go out with you? Not have sex?"

"If you want to fuck I'm more than happy to change the contract, this is just a standard." He explained.

Yeonjun blushed. "N-No this is okay? So I'm your boyfriend or something?"

"Oh no, I don't do relationships. Matter of fact the contract will be terminated if either one of us catches feelings. I want to keep this strictly business." He pointed to the paper. "It says it right here. You are more than welcome to have sex and date whoever you want during this."

Yeonjun must've missed it. He reread again to make sure he didn't miss anything and then finally understood what he was looking at.

"So this is it?"

"That's it. We discuss how long you want this to last and how much you want to get paid."

"I'm...in college plus my apartment rent."

Soobin nodded and started thinking. "Yeah that's pricey." He got an idea. "I'll pay for the rent but first, show me what your apartment looks like."

Yeonjun agreed to show Soobin where his apartment was which was a few blocks from the coffee shop.

The outside was decent but when they got inside Soobin winced. It was rundown and looked old.

"I know it's not much but it was all I could afford."

"How much is this?"

"Uhh..." He rubbed his arm. "600 a month?"

"For this?" Soobin exclaimed. "Yeah I'm not paying for this." He took out his phone calling someone. "Hey Taehyun, do me a favor and find me a nice condo in Seoul please." He walked around to see what Yeonjun had. "Uhhh two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, one half bathroom, uhhh make sure it's spacious please."

"Soobin what are you-"

Soobin put a finger up to his lips signaling him to be quiet followed by a wink. Yeonjun did what he was told and watched as he finished up his phone call.

"Great I'll take it, send my driver to the Seoul Apartments please I'm in building 304. Thanks." He put his phone away.

"Soobin what did you just do?"

"Like I said. I'm not paying for this."

Soobin's driver soon came and took Yeonjun to a really nice looking neighborhood. Soobin helped Yeonjun out of the car and took him to the condo Taehyun told him about.

They walked inside and Yeonjun gasped. It was absolutely beautiful, everything Yeonjun ever dreamed of having in a home.

"Soobin this is-"

"Yours."

He turned and looked at him in shock. "What?"

"This is yours. I told you I wouldn't pay for that, it was horrendous, but this, I will pay for. So how about 2,000 monthly? That should cover the rent and the cost for books, any debt left I can pay for at the end of your college years."

Yeonjun didn't know what came over him but he just leaped into his arms hugging him tightly.

Soobin held him laughing. "So I take that as you like it?"

"I love it thank you Soobin!"

"You're welcome." He took the contract out and they both signed it. "I'll have a moving crew sent here, they'll have your stuff here by the end of the day."

"Soobin I don't know what to say. I can't believe you got me a new home."

"It was really nothing."

Yeonjun bit his lip. "What time will your moving crew get here?"

"A few hours why?"

"I wanna do it."

"You have to earn it."

Yeonjun immediately fell to his knees and started unbuttoning his pants.

Soobin was taken aback but was very pleased to see this.

And let's just say...he definitely earned it.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Ka-Ching 🤑

I wish I had a sugar daddy to pay for my college next year but my bf said no 😞

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

236K 9.7K 35
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯. 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄...
182K 9.4K 52
[COMPLETED] Yeonjun, a model student who has dreams of becoming a doctor someday, is forced to tutor Soobin, who is the school's arrogant jock. Yeonj...
45.5K 1.6K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...