Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

coke137 द्वारा

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... अधिक

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 56

31.6K 762 749
coke137 द्वारा

"'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you. 'Cause Uptown Funk gon' give it to you!" I sing along at the top of my lungs, dancing to the music while standing on Stefan's bed. God, I love this song. It's just so funky and amazing. Always puts me in a good mood, and I need something to put me in a good mood.

So apparently Mikeal didn't really kill the Original Witch, according to the pictures on the wall Klaus did. What makes it even better is that Elena went and told Rebekah about it, breaking what was left off Bekah's heart. Well...at least whatever bond she had with her brother. Oh and to top it off, Elena and Damon are downstairs in his bedroom making weapons for tonight. They've been cozy lately, pisses me off...

"What are you doing?" Stefan frowns, emerging from the bathroom in only a towel. Ugh, put some clothes on man. Jeez. I don't need to see that.

"I'm having fun..." I answer, giving him a weird look.

Stefan turns off the speaker, causing me to glare at him. He shrugs, sending me a smirk. I stick my tongue out at him, hoping off the table. Tonight is homecoming, and I don't have a date. Well, the plan doesn't call for a date so...actually, I kind of do in a way.

Not like we'll be doing much normal stuff though, Damon has made a plan to kill Klaus tonight. Klaus thinks Mikeal is dead because Stefan told Klaus that Mikeal was dead. Long story, but he kind of was for a while. Anyways, Mikeal will be helping us, so nothing could ever go wrong now. Note my sarcasm.

I can't let my weird feelings for Klaus tonight get in the way of whatever they have planned. I have to do my part, and accept the fact Klaus is going to die tonight. I just hope Mikeal doesn't screw us over, or even Rebekah for that matter. Apparently she's helping us... like I said, she's not happy with her brother. But is that enough to want to kill him? She's been with him for a long time.

"What am I going to wear?" I sigh, looking at the dresses I have laid out on the bed. None of them look good enough. I don't want to look like some drag human tonight...Wait...

I grab a dress that was underneath a bunch, smirking when I see what it looks like. Oh yeah, this is going to look sexy.

"I need some new ties." Stefan states, throwing a bunch on his bed. I can see the dust on some of them. Eew.

"Yeah you do." I agree.

"Lets go get some from Damon." he says, throwing on some pants, and a shirt. Thankfully I wasn't looking when he took his towel off. That would be gross.

"I don't want to go down there." I whine.

"Because Damon and Elena are down there?" Stefan smirks knowing that gets to me. "Don't let it get to you Aria, aren't you better than that?"

I sigh, "I don't even know anymore."

"Well get your shit together then, and come downstairs with me." Stefan grins, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room. I glare at him, pulling my hand out of his. I don't want to go to Damon's bedroom. It just makes me mad these days.

Stefan and I walk into the room, heading straight towards the bathroom where they have suddenly got quite. Please, don't stop on our part.

"I need to borrow a tie." Stefan states.

"You have your own ties." Damon points out, sounding bored.

"I'm a 162 years old, and I'm going to a homecoming dance. I need better ties." Stefan glares.

"You two could not go." Elena suggests all bitchy like.

"Stefan's compelled to protect you and if I don't, Klaus will kill me. And if I look at our track records at high school dances it's pretty tragic. With my luck, you'll go and get yourself murdered by the homecoming queen. Which FYI, will probably be me." I give her a forced smile, my eyes glowing with anger. I probably won't be the homing queen but hey, a girl can threaten, can't she?

Stefan walks off, going to get some ties from Damon's closet. Elena picks up a wolfsbane grande, ready to set the pin. Damon swats at her hand though, gently taking it from her.

"I know how to do it, Alaric taught me." Elena whines.

"Elena, if this thing blows up in our face, remember, only one of us heals quickly." Damon mutters, carefully doing instead of her. His concern for her is just so fucking touching.

"Please tell me you have a better plan than wolfsbane grenades." I sigh, looking at all the ones they're making.

"Never you mind Ari, the less you and Stefan know, the better." Damon replies.

"Our freedom from Klaus, rests entirely upon you two executing your plan perfectly. So excuse us if we're a bit cynical." Stefan says, looking at different ties in the mirror. He starts to walk out, and I follow him. I'm ready to kill myself being down here.

"You're the two people we should be worried about. If Klaus asks you one wrong question Stefan, the whole thing falls apart. And all Klaus needs to do to Aria is say please, because we all know Aria loves answering to Klaus." Elena glares, really making me want to kill her. But I'm a good person and restrain myself.

"You do have reason to worry Elena, because I do like Klaus better than you. But that's not the point. If I look back at our history of epic plan failures, it's usually because one of us let our humanity get in the way. So if we're taking odds on how this thing goes down. It's certainly not going to be Stefan or I that screw it up." I hiss, knowing that I portably shouldn't have said I like Klaus better than her. But then again, I like my math homework better than Elena. "I'll see you two at homecoming. I can't wait." I smirk before walking out of the room.

I'm starting to doubt myself about if I can kill Klaus though. It seems like I want to kill Elena more than him now.

--------------

I start to head upstairs to Rebekah but Damon steps in front of me blocking my way. I frown trying to sidestep him but he just steps with me, blocking me completely.

"We're not in first grade, let me by." I glare.

"I can't Aria." he says.

"Why the hell not?" I question, starting to get suspicious.

"Aria-" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"Why can't I go upstairs Damon?" I repeat my voice rising.

"We couldn't trust Rebekah, he's her brother. I know what it's like, you think you can kill him, but you can't. Rebekah would have ruined the plan." he explains, and I shake my head, refusing to accept what I think they did.

"No, please tell me you didn't." I whisper, not able to believe they could do this.

"We couldn't trust her Aria." he says, causing me to push past him and speed upstairs. I stop, letting out a small sob when I see Rebekah on the floor in her homecoming dress, a dagger in her back.

"You did this Elena?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper. I'm trying so hard to restrain myself.

"She had to." Damon answers for her, having followed me up. I look at him for moment, before surprising him by speeding behind him and snapping his neck. I watch him fall to the ground, not feeling anything.

"Aria, what are you doing?" Elena demands, but I detect some fear in her voice.

I start to walk towards her, my steps slow and precise. "All she wanted Elena, was to go to homecoming. She wanted to forget that her brother killed her mom and lied about it. She had been looking forward to this for months. She was in her dress and everything, and you stabbed her in the back. What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I scream, shoving her down onto the floor.

She looks up at me, and it almost makes me stop seeing the terrified look she is giving me. I don't know if I've ever seen her more afraid of me, or anything for that matter. "Aria, I know she was your friend, but she could have ruined the plan. Do you honestly think that she could have gone through with it?"

"So you stabbed her in the back? Literally and metaphorically." I growl, hauling her up from the ground. She cries out in pain, me having not lifted her up gently. "And when do you plan on waking her up?"

Elena can't meet my eyes, "We can't-if she woke up she would kill me."

I laugh, "She would. Which is why I'm not going to wake her up yet. Once Klaus is dead, I'll make sure Rebekah wakes up. Oh and when she's awake Elena, you better be scared. I'm nothing compared to Rebekah when she's angry, so if you're scared now, well, I hope you're dead when she wakes up. Because if you aren't, you will be."

"You're going to chose Rebekah over me? Your own sister? Everyone is talking about how they can't kill their siblings, could you really kill me?" Elena questions.

"No, I couldn't kill you Elena." I admit, and I think I see hope flash though her eyes. But I soon make it go away, "That doesn't mean I won't let you die. I just won't be the one taking your miserable life from you. Also, just cause I won't kill you, doesn't mean I won't make you feel like you're going to die." I grab the butterknife from Stefan's table, stabbing it down into her thigh. She screams, blood starting to pour out of the wound. She falls to the floor, looking at me like she doesn't even know me. She doesn't. Not this version of me.

"Don't worry, Damon can heal you when he wakes up. But you deserved that Elena, you deserve worse than that actually. There's this thing called Karma, and it doesn't just skip you Elena. You're not that special. You will get what's coming for you. I promise Lena." I smirk, pulling the knife out of her thigh. She bites her lip to hold in her scream.

I stand up, tossing the bloody knife around in my hands. I start to head back out but I stop, spinning around and throwing the knife at Elena. She lets out a gasp as the knife lodges itself into the wall right next to her head. She looks at the knife for a second, then me, horror shining in her eyes. I wink at her, shooting her a grin "Payback is a bitch isn't it?"

--------------

"What the hell is wrong with you Aria? You stabbed Elena in the thigh? Plus you snapped my neck!" Damon seethes just barging into the room. I look at his reflection in the mirror, a bored look in my eyes. I need to finish doing my makeup. Got to look sexy to fool Klaus.

"She deserved it Damon, so did you. I survived a lot worse things when I was a human so it's not like I gave her any life threatening wounds. Also, you healed her about five minutes after I stabbed her. She had to suffer for a whole five minutes. And getting your neck snapped Damon is a regular occurrence if you're a vampire." I sigh, finishing up my mascara.

"You still stabbed her Aria...your own sister." Damon frowns.

"She pushed me past my limit, you should be thanking me for not doing worse." I shrug, turning around to face him. He looks me up and down, and I can't help but smile at seeing his lustful look. "What? Am I sexy psychopath now?"

"You're not a psychopath Ari, you just have some family problems." he smiles back. "I know how it feels, trust me."

"I thought you'd be more pissed..." I say, narrowing my eyes at him.

"I was super pissed coming down here, but seeing you in that dress, it kind of made the anger dissolve." Damon smirks, "I don't need to tell you that you look brilliant right?"

"Well, I like to here it. I'm egotistical like that." I grin, and I find myself taking an unconscious step towards him. No Aria, whatever your dirty little mind is thinking, Stop.

Damon's arm wraps around my lower back, and he pulls me into his chest. I look up at him startled, and he smiles down at me. "I should have done this a long time ago." he leans down, his lips touching mine. I tell myself to pull away but I can't bring myself to do it.

I wrap my arms around him, a giant grin on my face when he pulls away. "You aren't going to vervain me again are you?"

"I might." he whispers, trailing a kiss down my neck. I close my eyes, taking a deep breath to try and calm myself. Shit is getting real right now guys.

"We can't do this right now Damon, I just got ready, and we can't be late. We have a plan to follow." I say, weakly trying to push him away from me. Ugh, I'm so conflicted right now.

Damon straightens up taking a step back from me, "Sorry...I-I got carried away."

"Did you just stutter?" I tease.

"No, I never stutter Ari." he lies before quickly changing the subject. "Are you up for this tonight?"

I nod, "After that kiss, I don't think anything could get in my way. Klaus is the person who is holding us back. And Elena, but we can't kill her can we?"

"Aria, you're the only girl for me. I swear. I admit, when you were gone I spent a lot of time with her. I missed you, I physically hurt not having you in my arms everyday Aria. I love you, and being apart killed me. Elena was the closet thing I had to you, and everyday I would see her, it would make me feel like you were closer to me. I need you to know that Aria. I need you to know that I love you, and only you." he says, and it looks like he is almost about to cry. It breaks my heart.

"Well, how can I stay mad at you after that speech?" I smile, but I'm pretty sure I'm crying. I lean up, giving him a quick pecks on the lips. "And if you're worried about Klaus and I, don't. You're the only hot, badass vampire for me Damon Salvatore."

Damon laughs, shaking his head. "This is totally going to ruin the moment but, I think you're late for your date with my brother. I don't think he wants his homecoming date to make him late."

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, it ruined the moment you ass." I grab my jacket off the bed, slipping it on. "I'll see you later, I have a hot date to get to." I smirk at him before walking out of the room.

I can't help the giant smile that forms on my face the second he can't see me anymore. I think that's the best moment I've had with him since I've been back. And boy, does it feel good.

It almost makes me feel like we are back to what we used to be. If only it could last.

--------------

I look at the giant stage in front of me, and the alright band singing. It kind of makes me a little impressed. The party had to be moved to Tyler's house since the gym flooded or something. For short notice, he threw a pretty damn good party. Maybe it's just hybrid skills or something like that.

"You look good Aria." Stefan comments.

I frown, "What?"

Stefan smiles slightly, "I was just saying that because dates are supposed to. I thought I would make you feel a little better, since no one else says it."

"Ah, excuse you asshole. Almost everyone that has saw me said I look ravishing. So how about you shut up and stop being an ass?" I glare playfully.

"Not possible, sorry sweetie." he smirks, using a mocking tone when he says sweetie.

"You're impossible these days Stef." I sigh, shaking my head.

"Hey Stefan, hey Aria. What's up?" Tyler grins walking up us with a case of beer in hand. I thought he would hate since he's with Caroline now and she really doesn't like me.

"Hey Tyler. Great party you got going on." I smile.

"Thanks but ah...I'm not the one throwing it. I'm just doing what Klaus wants." Tyler shrugs, sounding like a good little earned boy. That would really suck, being sired to Klaus for eternity.

"What do you mean?" Stefan frowns.

"It's not a party, it's a wake." Tyler says, right as everyone starts clapping and an all too familiar voice rings though the backyard.

"Good evening everyone! I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. It's been a long time coming." Klaus grins, his eyes on Stefan and I. He looks pretty good in that suit he's wearing. Oh shut it Aria.

Klaus jumps down off the stage, walking over to where Stefan and I are. He gives us an award winning smile, winking at me. "Happy to see me love?"

"Not really, and don't call me love. It's kind of uncomfortable." Stefan says, a small smirk on his face.

"I don't think he was talking to you, sorry Stef." I laugh, before looking at Klaus. "I may be a little happy to see you. But only a little, don't get your hopes up."

"Quite the homecoming." Stefan comments, chaining the subject.

"I've been planning my father's funeral for a thousand years, granted in no version of it were any of these people invited. But you get the idea." Klaus grins.

"So what now? You finally stop running?" I ask, making me feel kind of bad since he's probably going to die tonight.

"Now I reunite my family." Klaus answers surprising me.

"Your family? You mean the people you carter around in caskets?" Stefan questions.

"None of that matters anymore, Mikeal is gone. Bygones will be bygones." Klaus states, making me feel worse. Mikeal isn't dead, we kind of tricked you. Sorry. "Seems like the homecoming queen still walks among the living, which lead me to believe Rebekah isn't here. Where is she?"

"I have no idea, I thought she was coming with Matt." Stefan replies truthfully. Apparently Damon and Elena didn't tell him there plan so he couldn't tell Klaus. I'm having a hard time protecting Elena right now. Rebekah should be here.

Klaus narrows his eyes, "Aria, where is my sister? I know you wouldn't lie, she is your best friend right now. If something happened to her, tell me."

"I don't know Klaus. She doesn't tell me everything she's doing, she's a big girl." I lie, having a hard time meeting his eyes. But by now, I'm a pretty good liar so I think he'll believe me.

"Do you want me to take you to your father or not?" Stefan sighs, drawing the attention off of me.

"Well, it wouldn't be a party without the gust of honor, would it? Bring him to me." Klaus smirks.

Stefan nods, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Alright, perhaps there's something in it for me? My freedom from your compulsion?"

"Oh, you want your freedom? Well once he's dead and his weapon destroyed, you'll have your freedom. It would be my pleasure to give it back to you." Klaus grins, once again making me feel bad. Mikeal actually has a White Oak stake, and it can kill Klaus. Pretty shitty for Klaus isn't it?

"Um, well, I'm going to go catch up with my sister. Have fun you two." I smile, before turning and walking away from them. Ugh, it's lot harder than I thought lying to Klaus. A lot harder...

"That dress is a little skimpy isn't it?" she asks, finding me before I can find her.

"It's fine...Elena. Thank you for your concern though." I force a smile, trying to seem polite.

"Is that anyway to treat your twin sister?" she teases, giving me a fake pout.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it." I fake apologize, before wrapping my arms around her. "Cut it out Katherine." I hiss in her ear to make sure no one else hears.

She pulls away from me, giving me a smirk. "I thought you'd be happier to see me Aria. We parted as friends, didn't we?"

"No, we did not. I'm not your friend." I glare. Katherine and I are more like frenemies. Yeah.

Katherine gives me a disproving look, having got it spot on to Elena's disapproving stare. "You're right, I'm your sister. I'm not supposed to be your friend."

"I see you two aren't as close was you were." Klaus comments, his voice just popping up behind me. I spin around, sighing when I see him standing right there. Is he stalking me now or something?

"It's none of your business Klaus, jeez, you're like some nosy old guy." I sigh.

"Where's your date Aria, more like, who is your date?" Klaus asks.

"My date is out fetching your dead father." I reply.

Klaus smirks slightly, "How rude of him not to get you a drink before he left." he holds out his open beer, which he probably drank from.

I roll my eyes, taking the drink from his hand anyway. "How thoughtful of you."

"So Elena, seems like I have you to thank for Mikeal's demise." Klaus says, huh, they told Klaus that Elena killed him. Not very realistic but then again, it's a lie.

"He came at me, I didn't have a choice." Katherine is playing Elena very well tonight. If I didn't know, I might have actually thought she was Elena. Oh and if I couldn't here her non existent heartbeat of course. Good thing the music is so loud or else Klaus would pick up on her heartbeat.

"Still I'm impressed, it's not easy for a human to dagger an Original." Klaus smiles, slightly suspicious.

"It wasn't the first time." she replies stiffly.

"Right, Elijah..." Klaus laughs, looking around the party. Katherine looks around, actually nervous. She really is afraid of Klaus...Klaus picks up on it right away, "You seem nervous."

"I'm not nervous, I just don't like you." she glares.

"Well get straight to the point then, shall I love? People have been after me for a thousand years and I am always one step ahead. So whatever it is you're thinking of trying, go for it. Give it your best shot. You won't succeed."

Well shit.

-------------

I hiss in pain as the hybrid grabs my injured arm, shoving me towards Mikeal. Mikeal smirks at Klaus though the doorframe, holding my arm tightly. Klaus' eyes look at me for a second, an ounce of pain in them. The hybrid shoves 'Elena' towards Mikeal this time, Mikeal holding her arm on the other side of me. Great, now it's lets abduct dopplegangers and use them against Klaus time. Yippee.

I mean, this is all part of the plan, getting abducted and all. But having a steak knife shoved in my arm by a nasty ass hybrid, that was not part of the plan. I guess that was a bonus.

"Come out and face me Niklaus, or I will kill the vampire one first. Then I'll kill the other one." Mikeal threatens.

"Go ahead, kill them both." Klaus says, a challenging look in his eyes.

I look at him horrified, "No, Klaus. He'll do it." I'm actually a little nervous right now because Mikeal is not a nice guy and might actually just stake me for fun.

"If the human one dies, this lot will be the last of your abominations." Mikeal growls, gesturing to the 15 or so hybrids behind us. "And if the vampire dies, that might actually hurt you."

"I don't need them, I just need to be rid of you." Klaus glares, but once again his eyes flicker over to me for a second.

"To what end Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? No one cares about you anymore boy!" Mikeal yells, getting all worked up and shit. "Who do you have other than those whose loyalty is forced? No one."

Klaus stares at his father with unrestrained anger, "I'm going to call your bluff Father. Kill them."

Katherine is doing a good job right now faking that she is terrified. Or maybe she really is terrified. Huh...

"Come outside and face me, you little coward, and I won't hurt them." Mikeal says.

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill them, you loose your leverage. So go ahead, come on kill them. Go ahead old man! Kill her. Kill her!" Klaus screams, completely loosing his calm.

Mikeal laughs, a smirk on his face. "Your impulse Niklaus, it has, and forever will be, the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." Mikeal pulls out a dagger shoving it into 'Elena's' back. She cries out, gasping for breath she doesn't need before falling to the floor.

I try to pull out of his grasp but he spins towards me, staking me right next to my heart. I scream, falling to my knees. Ow, that is really close to my heart. I look at Klaus for a moment, before falling to the floor. After a second of catching my breath, I pull the dagger out carefully, making sure not to knick my heart. Ow this really hurts...

I look up when I hear Klaus cry out in pain. I wince when I see Damon stabbing the White Oak stake right next to his heart. Damon throws him down to the floor, digging the stake into him.

I look behind me and see the hybrids starting to walk towards us. I make eye contact with Katherine, her giving me a slight nod. We both jump up, and I almost fall back over from the pain, but I force myself to stand.

Mikeal spins around, his eyes widening at Katherine, "Katherine..." he whispers, realizing it's not Elena.

Katherine and I both smirk at him before turning around to the hybrids. I take two wolfsbane grenades out of coat as does she. "Ba Boom." we grin at the same time, throwing them at the hybrids. They explode over the hybrid's heads, causing them to all fall to the floor in pain.

I look back inside and see that Stefan has now barged in, tackling Damon to get him off Klaus. Good. He did what I told him to. I see the stake right on the edge of the doorframe, and I speed over, picking it up before Mikeal gets any ideas.

"Klaus." I whisper, tossing him stake. I could have killed Mikeal right now but I know that Klaus wants to kill his Dad.

Klaus catches the stake, rushing at his Dad before Mikeal can defend himself. Klaus stabs the stake so hard in his heart that they go flying off the porch. Mikeal gurgles out a scream before his body catches on fire.

I look away, focusing my attention on Damon and Stefan. Damon has a murderous look on his face, "What the hell did you do?" he hisses at his brother thinking that Stefan betrayed him.

"He's earned his freedom." Klaus states, having had enough of watching his father burn. Stefan stands up, stumbling a little as he lets go of Damon. He walks over to Klaus looking him in the eye. "Thank you my friend. You no longer have to do as I say. You are free."

I smile slightly, grateful that Stefan got his freedom back. I look down at Damon who looks back at me. I frown seeing the betrayed look in his eyes. He doesn't understand...

Damon is speeds away, not wanting to still be there when Klaus draws his attention to him. Klaus is going to want to kill Damon now...going to take some convincing to make him let Damon live. Great, another problem to add to my never-ending list.

--------------

"He doesn't know where it all went wrong." Katherine sighs, having just hung up with Damon. She said her goodbyes, and he said his. Katherine is going to hide now again, Klaus survived. Sucks for her. I actually feel pretty bad.

"He doesn't need to know." I shrug, even thought it hurts thinking that Damon thinks I chose Klaus over him.

I jerk forward when Katherine suddenly stops the car. "Are you two good from here? I need to put about a million miles between myself and Klaus as soon as possible." Katherine says, frowning when she looks at Stefan in the back and he's just day dreaming. "Stefan." Katherine repeats.

I know what you guys are thinking right now, and you are wrong. I didn't chose to save Klaus. Neither did Stefan. We had to. Klaus had a plan for if we tried something. If he died all of his hybrids were compelled to attack whoever kill him. Damon would have died. Stefan, Katherine, and I were protecting him. He just doesn't know that. If we killed Klaus, then we would be killing Damon too.

"How did you know that I would stop Damon?" Stefan asks, the question directed at me.

"I didn't know Stefan. I was just hoping that you would want to. Plus if you didn't, I would have hauled my ass up and stopped him. But you know, I was a little sluggish after getting staked and all. I might not have made it." I answer truthfully.

"Katherine, you've wanted Klaus dead for five hundred years. Why would you risk all that just to save Damon's life? You could have stopped Aria from telling me." Stefan asks, something that I have been thinking for awhile.

"I wasn't just trying to save Damon's life. I was trying to save yours and Aria's. Your guys humanity, lets just say I liked the old you better." Katherine grins, the last part meant for Stefan. Katherine likes me better like this, but apparently she doesn't want me to loose my humanity. How nice...

"Nah, come on Katherine. You've never cared for anybody but yourself." Stefan argues, not wanting to believe that Katherine actually does care for Stefan.

"We both know that isn't true. I loved you. I loved Damon too. Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness, no matter how easy it's to turn it off. It just keeps trying to fight its way back in. Sometimes I let it." Katherine sighs, making me smile. Aw, she does have a heart.

"I can't let it back in, not after everything that I've done." Stefan admits.

"Of course you don't want to. But if you don't let yourself feel, you won't be able to do what I need you and Aria to do next." Katherine smirks.

"What's that?" Stefan asks.

"Get mad." she whispers.

-------------

I groan, sitting up and running my hand though my hair. I look around, frowning when I don't recognize anything around me. What the hell happened? How did I get here?

I stand up, having to catch my balance when the world spins around me. I wince pushing myself away from the couch I was sitting on and stumbling into the other room.

My mouth drops open when I see a bunch of caskets...and they look exactly like the ones Klaus keeps his family in. Ugh God, I must be hallucinating or something like that.

Something lands on the coffin next to me, and I look down seeing a blood bag. I turn around, sighing when I see Stefan leaning against the doorframe. "What the hell happened? Why are Klaus' caskets here?" I question, my head still pounding.

"We were walking, and you passed out. Getting stabbed right by the heart and not feeding afterwards, that's not a good idea. I don't know how you made it so long after." Stefan shrugs, gesturing to the blood bag. "Drink."

I pick it up, ripping the top off and draining it in a second. I sigh in relief once the pounding in my head lessens. "So again, why are Klaus' caskets here?"

"Klaus took everything from us Aria, I think it's time we made him pay." Stefan smirks.

I suddenly understand, and give Stefan a nervous look. "He's going to kill us Stefan..."

"No he won't, or else he will never find his family." Stefan answers, sounding completely calm.

I shake my head, running my hand over one of them. "I don't think this is a good idea."

"Come on Aria, you've always been one for doing stuff you aren't supposed to do. Katherine told us to get mad, so get mad Aria. We need to make Klaus pay. Make him the victim for once." Stefan insists.

I think about it for a second, before a small grin comes over my face. "Alright...he ruined us...so let's ruin him."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2M 47K 51
Because every girl needs their own prince charming, but some girls need their own birmingham gangster. •BOOK ONE COMPLETED• •SEASON ONE- SEASON TWO...
IDENTITY | minsung ☆. द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

67.2K 2.3K 52
@quokkasung started following you ! - @quokkasung: hey! >:( @leethink: ? @quokkasung: no follow back? :< @leethink: i'm- in which an anxious and inse...
563K 12.5K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.7M 79.8K 30
latibule (n) a hiding place; of safety and comfort ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ ➳ He was alone in this world. He couldn't trust anyone, couldn't believe anything anyb...