My Immortal (A Niall Horan/On...

By hipstapleaseee95

What would you do if you stayed 17 forever? A lot happens with this Immortal Lilianna. Traveling all over the... More

My Immortal (A Niall Horan Love Story)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four Part One
Chapter Four Part Two
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Tweleve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Author's Note
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
FAQ
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Epilogue
Heyy....
Surprise

Chapter Twenty-Three

753 11 4
By hipstapleaseee95

Sorry i haven't uploaded this in forever. I'm going to work on this i just need some ideas. If you guys have some for me, i will gladly take them because i really need them. And i quit my job so i should be writing more often. 

10 COMMENTS FOR ANOTHER UPDATE

And i promise it'll be fast. I just want some feedback on this and if i should continue to write it. 

Enough of me talking, enjoy this chapter (:

Chapter Twenty-Three

Niall POV

Harry and I were both quiet eating our food that Liam chose to make. All you could hear was the clinks of our forks and spoons and you could just feel the awkward. I knew he was a little bit afraid because he didn’t know what to do. I mean, what could he do? Of course I wouldn’t really kill him although I could do that in my mind.

“Can you stop doing that,” he asked, still looking down at his plate.

“Doing what?”

“Killing me over and over in your mind.”

“You can see that?” I looked up at him now, leaning back in my chair. Everyone was just looking at us.

“Guys, not now,” Liam said trying to stop us from fighting.

“Yes I can see it,” Harry said putting his fork down. Andy just looked up at the both of us. “And frankly, it’s quite annoying.”

“Andy,” Louis said, standing up now. “Come with me into the living room.”

“But I’m eating,” she said as she had some meat sticking out of her mouth.

“You can take it with you.” He stuck out his hand which she took as he took her plate into the living room with them.

“Well I’m sorry but I didn’t know that you were in love with my daughter.”

“I’m not in love with her!”

“The hell you aren’t!”

“Look, I don’t know what’s going on but-“

“No you don’t but I do. When you sent me away to my mum, I learned a lot of about myself, about Lilly, and about Andy. You may not love her now, but you will when she gets older. It’s how it works.”

“Wait, there’s more of people like her,” Zayn asked as he put his elbows up on the table.

I nodded my head. “Yeah. And my mum actually knew about me and Lilly and what we are. She wants to meet Andy so bad but I don’t think it’s the right time for that. And now I come home to Harry liking her and falling in love with her.”

“But I’m not.”

“Yes,” I breathed out calmly. “You are. Right now, you think of her as your little sister or something but trust me, when she gets older, it’s going to change.” He was silent for a few minutes as I replayed all the things my mum told me when I was there. His mouth opened some as he caught some of the images. It took me awhile to acquire this power but it did come pretty useful.

“A-are you sure,” he finally asked once I was done.

“Do you feel like you missed something Zayn,” Liam asked quite confused. He just nodded his head. They only stayed here just in case they had to break up the fight. Of course for once, I kept in check of my anger; another thing mum has taught me.

“Yeah,” I said nodding my head.

He looked down at his plate before getting up. “Where are you going,” Louie asked once he came in with Andy’s empty plate.

“Out,” was all he stated, his head still down.

“Don’t go Harry!” Andy ran into the room, her brown hair flowing behind her as she extended her arms out and wrapped them around Harry’s leg. He looked taken back and her eyes were filled with tears. She was listening and saw everything. “Please don’t leave me.” Her shoulders shaked as she held onto his leg, crying.

Harry looked up at me and I just nodded. Andy needed him. “Andy, I’m not going-“

“Don’t lie to me. First mommy left and then daddy. I don’t need you to leave me too.” My breath caught in my throat. She thought I wasn’t coming back when I left. Of course I didn’t think I was either but I just couldn’t take the fact of looking at her. She looked too much like Lilly and I just couldn’t take looking at a memory of her. Slowly, I was getting back to normal and was actually getting used to Andy. I mean, she was my responsibility.

Harry bent down and took Andy’s arms from around his legs. She opened her eyes and looked at him, the tears coming down full force because of what he did. “I’m coming back. I just need… time out of this house.”

“And away from me.” She wiped her eyes and ran away from him. I thought she was going to come to me but she surprised us all when she went into the living room, right out of the front door.

“Andy no,” Liam and I shouted at the same time. Great.

Harry POV

Just seeing the images of Niall and his mum explaining everything made my head hurt. I didn’t know how he could do it and I really didn’t like it one bit. But the worst thing was when Andy ran away from me and out the front door. She’s never been outside before being that we didn’t think that it was safe enough for her to be out there.

“I’ll go on foot,” Niall said as he put his shoes on. “You guys get into the car and drive around the block for her. I can faintly still smell her and I can follow her scent.”

“Then what’s with us driving if you can smell her,” I asked.

He rolled his eyes. “Do you think you can keep up with me?” I kept my mouth shut. “I didn’t think so.” He walked over to the door and opened it up, taking a few steps outside and breathing in deeply. “She went this way,” he said pointing to the right. “She couldn’t have gotten that far.”

“At least I hope not,” I said under my breath.

“This is your fault,” he snarled at me. “I swear, Harry, if anything happens to her-“

“You can behead me, I don’t care. Just find her.” He looked back at me one more time before he was quickly gone, a wind forming at his wake. I grabbed my car keys.

“We’ll stay here just in case she comes back,” Liam said pointing to him and Zayn. I nodded my head.

Louis took his seat in my car, putting his seatbelt on. “I don’t know what’s going on with you and Niall,” he started. “But whatever it is, it better end today.” I looked over at him and there was nothing but serious in his voice and eyes. I knew to take him seriously that way. I just turned the keys and the car roared to life. I slowly backed out of our garage and drove down the street that Niall told me to.

Several minutes had passed before Louis’s phone started to ring. “Yeah Niall… she is? Okay, thanks.”

“What did he say,” I asked once I stopped the car at a stoplight.

“She’s alright,” he breathed out. “She’s at the grave; Lilly’s grave.”

“How did she even know where that was,” I asked surprised.

He shrugged. “Let’s just go home.”

“But-“

“Harry, let Niall handle this. You have the rest of your life to be with her. At least give him this.”

“I’m not trying to take anything from him. That was a long time ago.”

“And yet you keep on doing it.”

I turned to face him. “This time it’s not my fault!”

“But it still happens.” I didn’t say anything. I just drove home angry. People keep blaming me for past things that just keep following me.

Niall POV

I saw her laying on Lilly’s grave. I didn’t know how she found it but I guess it’s just the connection she has with her. I stood back before I actually got the courage to actually walk up to her. I actually needed courage to approach my own child; get it together Niall.

“Andy.” I kneeled down next to her, pulling her close to me.

“Yeah,” she sniffed.

“You can’t just run off like that.”

“I didn’t know what else to do daddy. I had to leave before Harry did.”

“And why is that?”

She sniffed again. “Everyone else gets to leave but me.”

I rubbed her hair before kissing her on top of her head. “It’s just that there are people always trying to get a picture of daddy and his band. We don’t want them getting a picture of you yet.  You’re growing too fast right now. Do you understand,” she nodded her head.

“Did you hear that,” she asked after a while.

“Hear what?”

“That.” She stood up now, wiping her eyes. She walked closer to Lilly’s grave. I could see something start to form near her gravestone. Lilly formed right in front of my eyes.

“Niall?”

“Lilly?” I stood up now, putting Andy behind me. Andy peaked her head out from behind me to see though. “W-what are you doing here?”

“I don’t know,” she shrugged. “You tell me. I thought I died.”

I swallowed hard. “You did.”

“So what am I doing here?”

“Mommy,” Andy said from behind my leg.

Lilly looked down at her then back up at me. “Niall, is that…” I nodded my head. “But she’s so big.”

I tightened my grip on Andy. “She’s grown rapidly.” I looked down at Andy. “Did you call her here?” She nodded her head, looking up at me for a second before looking back at Lilly in fascination.

“I didn’t know she could… she would…” She started to walk, well more like hover, closer to her. I backed up some. “Niall, I want to see her. She’s my child too.”

“Yeah, a child that you nearly almost killed because of what you are.”

“What are you-“

I sighed. “You don’t even know what you are. You’re a Shief Immortal.”

She looked shocked. “No,” she said shaking her head. “I, I can’t be.”

I looked down. “But you are. You wouldn’t have killed yourself if you weren’t. Don’t you remember what happened?”

“I do but… Oh. Niall I’m sor-“

I cut her off. “I don’t want to hear it. You did what you’re supposed to and you gave me the most precious thing I could ever have so I want to thank you. Yes, this is our daughter Andy. Don’t blame me; Liam named her when you died. I left after I heard that you were dead. But now I don’t want to see you anymore.”

“Niall, you don’t really mean that.”

“But I do. I don’t need to be reminded about how much I loved you. I don’t need to remember the hurt you put me through. I need to focus on being a father and maybe really fall in love with someone who deserves it.” I turned to Andy and got down to her height. “I know you want to talk to mommy but no more summoning her again, okay?” She looked confused and then sad before she nodded, her head falling with her sadness. I turned back to Lilly. “I guess this is goodbye forever.” I picked up Andy and put her on my back before I took off in a sprint, hearing Lilly’s faint voice in the background. A tear slipped out of my eye before fading with the wind behind me. It’s time to be strong for Andy and for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 13K 84
100 days since the day I died. I remember it clearly. The pain, the sufferage, the intense feeling of wanting save everyone. Everyone has gotten over...
3K 62 21
What would you do if The two most important people In your life were gone in an instant? Well that's what happened to Haley Weatherly. What will she...
3.2K 30 31
What would you do if the one you couldn't live without was gone? Not for a day, or a week. Forever, gone. And the one moment you hoped to remember fo...
253K 1.6K 57
When two people belonging to completely different lives are brought together, things change drastically. Challenges arise, and people who you trust a...