His mafia baby

By _SaskiaThomas

Madison porter was in a relationship with a mobster but things went left when she found him in bed with a ra... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Hi Again
A lil update

Chapter 23

46.5K 1.1K 63
By _SaskiaThomas

Madison

"Nate, we can't do this here"

"Yet you were kissing that douchebag"

"He kissed me!"

He ignored me as he lifted me up and carried me to the desk. He threw everything off the table before laying me on it. He continued to take off my clothes and i just stared at his angry frown. 

"Nathanial, i have a meeting"

"I don't care" he continued to ignore me. 

He reached up and took my bra off leaving my nipples exposed to the cold air coming from the ac. A muscle ticked near his jaw as he readjusts his erection.

"You still want to back out?"

"No" 

"Good" he leaned forward as he put his boobs in his mouth. My hands found there way to his hair as i tugged at it. "Fuck" i mumbled as i felt him pressing his erection against me.

He moved his head back up as he grabbed my skirt and underwear in his fist and pulling it all down before throwing it somewhere in the room as i was to focused on him that i couldn't look at anything or anyone else. I sat up as he collapsed to his knees as i felt his breath making me put my feet on his broad shoulders. He inhales before letting out a groan.

"You're wet already" he looked up at me with a smirked and i felt my cheeks flush. "You smell so fucking good" i felt his cheeks against my inner thighs as he pushed his face closer. I bit down on my lip as his tongue lashed against me. 

"Oh, god" I moaned as i threw my head back not caring who hears. I felt him add his fingers which made my moans even more uncontrollable.

My breath hitched as he continued to work his tongue up and down furiously. He moved forward as he opened his mouth to take even more of me. His hands were gripping my thigh to the point where i knew that it was going to bruise and i couldn't care less. He pulled me forward as though he couldn't get enough of me. 

I yelled out curse words as i felt my toes stiffen and i pushed my hips against his tongue. He growled as he continued to pick up the pace. I rocked my hips as he grinded his mouth up and down. I felt my hips twitching as my orgasm pulsed through me.

I slowly returned back to reality and was very conscious of me climaxing in my place of work where everyone can hear and i wasn't exactly quiet. 

"I love you" he smiled before getting up and kissing me. 

"I love you too, crazy ass"

"We will continue this when you arrive from work"

"Sure but we have Gabbi for the night"

"Right"

"I have a meeting that I'm late for" i looked at my scattered clothes making me glare at him.

"What? You didn't care"

"Obviously since you had your tongue all up in me"

We heard a knock on the door and nate gave me his suit jacket as he buttoned it up. This jacket hit my mid thigh and sat like a baggy jumper. "You two have no class" raven came waddling in.

"She kissed dustbin"

"Nice one"

"I'm not lying"

"You kissed Dustin? He has a girlfriend"

"I know that and he kissed me!"

"I sure hope so, i would hate to ghost you for being a hoochie"

"Hey!"

"I'm kidding but seriously don't let me find out you were being the other woman"

"i would never"

"yeah she's my woman"

"Shut up, wolf"

"You don't get to tell me to shut up"

"Yes the fuck i do, if you're going all Australian on my best friend in her fucking office and by the fucking way everyone can hear you hoes"

"I feel like we're being slut shamed" i muttered to nate and he nodded in agreement. 

"You two deserve each other" she groaned before throwing me clothes.

"How did y-"

"Damon told me you would be needing new clothes so i went by your place"

"Oh well thanks"

"Yeah see you" she walked out and nate closed the door behind her.

"You brought doughnuts" i squealed as i dropped the clothes and picked the box up from the floor. 

"Babe"

"Hush" i stuffed my face with doughnuts. 

"That is so sexy" 

"Thank you" i smiled making him roll his eyes. Sarcastic son of a bitch.

He lifted me up as he licked the icing off my boob. "You're fucking perfect"

"I love you" 

"I love you too"

"You want me to take you on a date?"

"What?" he chuckled.

"We could double date with Damon and raven"

"Why?"

"You and Damon need to be besties again"

"We weren't besties"

"Oh c'mon you two have been friends since you entered middle school"

"So?"

"I give up" i sighed as i put on the clothes raven brought me. 

"I have to go handle a few things but you wil be picking Gabbi up right?"

"Yeah, i'll see you at home" i gave him a kiss as he walked out. As he opened the door, i saw people trying to peak into my office and i groaned as i sunk to the floor as i examined my messed up office.

"Is it safe to come in" i heard Damon on the other side.

"Come in!"

He opened the door as he looked around my office. "Okay so you either had sex or a tornado happened"

"We didn't have sex, he just went down on me"

"That's nice to know" his tone dripping with sarcasm.

"Want a doughnut?"

"Sure why not" he sat down on the floor and i handed him a doughnut. "So, did he hit you?"

"What? No"

"Oh good"

"What happened with Dustin?"

"I threw his ass out"

"Seriously?"

"He kissed my sister without her permission and he knew you were thinking of being with the father of your child"

"Since when are you team nate?"

"I'm not but you can admit that you don't really have eyes for anyone but him"

"He was my first love"

"You still love him"

"I know"

"I'm glad, you're finally being truthful to yourself"

"i told him how i felt yesterday"

"Are you guys going to give it another try? You owe it to Gabbi"

"I don't know, maybe yeah"

"I hope that i won't be waken in the middle of night to drive you to the airport cause of something nate did"

"No just no" i chuckled. 

We continued to sit on the floor as we ate the doughnuts. I completely let the thought of a meeting leave my mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 9 22
Katherine was starting her sophomore year with her best friend, Allie, by her side. Katherine was Ms. All American. Blonde hair, blue eyes on the ch...
59.4K 1.1K 48
Justin Bieber, 25, the son of a Chicago mob boss. He is second-in-command, cold and dangerous. Maddie Fell, 18, small-town girl who has just enrolled...
30 0 6
Cassie Long is newly 18 when she is introduced to the rough part of LA. She is taken by a gang after a member- Tom Kaulitz, takes interest in her. Al...
27.9K 796 25
[𝐞𝐮𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝐱 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐔] [𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐱 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐞] [𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟-𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭] Previously known as "Obsessive". The A...