-Reapers Visit-(Dead by Dayli...

De -Shy-Moon-

Time has passed. The Survivors got better and better at surviving the deadly trials set by the Entity. It a... Mai multe

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 1: Introductions
Chapter 2: New Guys
Chapter 3: Sisters Meeting
Chapter 4: Secrets revealed
Chapter 5: Phones and Dates
Chapter 6: A won Bet
Chapter 7: Another Newbie?
Chapter 9: Fight
Chapter 10: The madness of his absence
Chapter 11: How we came to be
Chapter 12: From action to reaction
Chapter 13: Solutions... well kinda
Chapter 14: Recovery in different terms
Chapter 15: Collect what's left
Chapter 16: New trouble just up ahead
Chapter 17: Interrogation, Thiefery, Therapy
Chapter 18: A Huntress at Ormond and Demo gets visitors
Chapter 19: Blanket of Stars
Chapter 20: Campfire Ruckus
Chapter 21: Double Goal

Chapter 8: Drunken Accidents

106 3 4
De -Shy-Moon-

{X-MAS BASH CH.}

Enjoy!

3rd PoV

How the bloody hell that absolute mountain of a man was just suddenly gone was so much beyond her.

Rin ran a twitching hand through her flowing hair and released a sound akin to a sigh.

Luna had left half an hour ago, having to go back to her side of the river, the Trails would start again soon.

„I don't think he's here." the brunette Killer muttered.

This was the seventh map they searched and still no sight of that loud behemoth.

He wasn't on the Yamaoka Estate. Not in Hawkins. Not in Springwood. Not in Coldwind, Haddonfield, Red Forest and Crotus Prenn.

He was nowhere!

In the end Rin and Mika were exhausted and returned back to the Killer House to spend their remaining time there until their Trails.

They were there for waiting for a Trail when Mika got summoned.

In the next second she was on the Autohaven Wreckers bursting down from a tree.

„Do you ever feel like a misfit? Everything inside you is dark and twisted.
Oh~ but it's okay to be different. 'Cause baby, so am I, so am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I~"

She turned her head painfully slowly to the black skinned female shivering on the floor. She had tripped and triggered her summoning.

„Can you hear the whispers all across the room? You feel her eyes all over you like cheap perfume~
You're beautiful, but misunderstood
So why you tryna' be just like the neighborhood? I can see it, I know what you're feelin' So let me tell you 'bout my little secret~
I'm a little crazy underneath this~ Underneath this~"

The female snapped to her feet and took a mad bolt out of there, the second the Reaper summoned her Scythe out of thin fucking air.

„Do you ever feel like a misfit?
Everything inside you is dark and twisted.
Oh~ but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I, so am I, so am I, so am I~"

She chased the apparent-new-survivor at top speed passing the Killer in this Trail.

The Oni.

That's weird... she thought. Normally the song matches the Killer, but this one... It doesn't match him.

„Do you ever feel like an outcast? You don't have to fit into the format!
Oh~ but it's okay to be different, 'Cause baby, so am I, so am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-I-I~
Oh so, dressed so fancy like Sid and Nancy, yeah~
Walkin' Killer Queen, gotta keep 'em guessin'~
So baby come pass me a lighter! We're gonna leave 'em on fire! We're the sinners and the blessings~
I can see it, I know what you're feelin'
So let me tell you 'bout my little secret
I'm a little crazy underneath this~
Underneath this, ooh~"

She raised her Scythe and downed the new Survivor. Stopping momentarily in her Song to catch a glimpse at her face.

Then she began sprinting off again seeing Nancy Wheeler healing herself a few meters away.

„Do you ever feel like a misfit Everything inside you is dark and twisted.
Oh~ but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I, so am I, so am I, so am I~
Do you ever feel like an outcast?
You don't have to fit into the format
Oh, but it's okay to be different
'Cause baby, so am I, so am- I..?"

The Reaper froze dead in her tracks. Was that a chainsaw she heard revving?

Recognizing the presence of the equally confused Killer next to her, she began slowly following the sound.

Rounding a corner she saw... the Hillbilly picking up the Demogorgons Survivor.

„Max..?" the mutated man turned and then tilted his head. „Kore no imi wa nanidesu ka?" the Oni asked next to her.

The Reaper just shrugged, not feeling like answering verbally.

Nancy continued to struggle so the boy went to a hook and hooked her.

Kazan blinked. He had received points for this. It hadn't even been his hooking.

„What thE FUCK?!?" the hooked Survivor screeched. „THIS IS UNFAIR!!!"

The Hillbilly grunted and tried forming a sentence to explain. „Entity... visiting. Not here, problems could... come."

„Entiti ga dareka o hōmon shite imasu. Mondai ga hassei suru kanōsei ga arimasu." she translated for the Oni.

He nodded after a second and left to find a Survivor. Unfair or not they needed to work.

The Hillbilly hobbled in a different direction. Mika followed him. „How come Evan didn't tell us?"

„Last times... were too late. Thought you knew."

„Ah."

That explains things...

~Timeskip brought to you by the Entity visiting their cousin third grade~
3rd PoV

Luna hid on on the second story of the Dead Dawg Saloon in Glenvale.

She wrapped bandages around Jakes arm, apologizing when she wrapped them too tight.

„So... how is it on the Killers side?"

„It's not that bad. The Killers are actually very calm outside of Trails. Charlotte tried to kill me when she saw me there, but now she even watches me sometimes..."

Jake raised an eyebrow and bit his lip to stop himself from grunting. „Who's- Charlotte..?"

„The bigger Twin. Rin and Susie, Danny and Mika spend a lot of time together, now that Charlotte watches me."

Jake looked even more confused. „Who?"

„WATCH OUT!" She suddenly yelled, pushing him out of the room.

The Wraith uncloaked and swung his weapon, Luna was thrown forward from the momentum of the hit.

The Reapers sister ran out of the Saloon, slowing down momentarily to catch a glimpse of the piano standing by the door.

Another hit and she went out just as she ran out of the entrance.

„G... good one Phil- ip..." she groaned as he hooked her.

He eyed her for a few minutes and just when she got the impression that he was gonna camp her, he left to go after the recently popped Generator.

Calm, huh?" the asian Survivor asked. „Shu- t up."

~Timeskip brought to you by Jake and Luna~
3rd PoV

„Are you sure he's not here?" the smaller sister asked.

„He's off to train with Anna every second trail pause. He's not here." (A/N:The people in the fog use Trail Pauses to count the days)

The sisters from different clans sneaked across the western map to the big building. The Saloon.

The Dead Dawg Saloon...

Luna sneaked in first and listened for any sounds.

„HEY CALEB!" Luna shrunk into herself. „Mika! What the fuck?"

„See he's not here. Now why are we here?"

„Can't you tell?"

She rolled her eyes. „No."

Luna ‚tch-ed' and sat on the small stool in front of the old piano. Mika made a sound of recognition and stood behind her sister as she began to play some notes.

She ran her hands through Luna's light brown hair and started braiding them.

Mika hummed along to the melody and tapped her food lightly in the rhythm.

...
. . .

Caleb Quinn, the Deathslinger...

Just had a few of the absolute worst Trails since he came here. He was actually surprised that the Entity didn't torture him for his failures.

He still felt sour. He, in fact, felt so goddamn bad that he went to Anna and cancelled their ‚training'.

So here he was now, on his way over Glenvale to his Saloon to drink himself into a coma.

But that's when he started to hear it... a note... a melody. Such a sweet melody.

Outside of Trails his Terrorradius wasn't there, so he used that to his advantage and silently went to the backside of the Saloon, went the stairs up and over the balcon to watch his intruder.

Or better, his intruders. Luna was playing away on the old, half-way broken piano and her, to honest hell beautiful, sister Mika was behind her humming a sweet melody and braiding her hazel hair.

The Killer stood there a couple minutes and listened, getting lost in though he let out a quiet chuckle at a joke Luna told her sister.

Said girl missed a note and whirled around, hiding behind her sister frantically whipping her head around to find the owner of the chuckle.

Mika on the other hand was stunned for a moment, due to Luna's hair being ripped from her hands mid-braid.

She only snapped out of her trance when Luna started speaking. „C- Caleb!" she squealed out.

Mika followed her sisters gaze up to the Killer of this map.

„How's it going?" her voice cracked halfway into her sentence. Mika winced.

The Deathslinger began walking to and descending into the stairs, setting his weapon on the counter he growled out a gruff: „Leave." took a bottle of tequila from the bar and sat down.

While Mika wasn't so eager to leave she still followed her very-eager-to-leave sister.

The brunette Killer wanted to help him, but she still wanted to take care of Luna.

That's when Victor showed up. He sprinted across the dark woods between the gates to the different maps and with a screech jumped on Luna, asking her to play tag with him in his own way.

Luna giggled and raced after the lone Twin. Mika saw Charlotte standing a few feet away and nodded. The dominant Twin nodded back and followed the pair at a much slower pace.

Mika sent Laurie another message telling her to talk with Micheal and just get their damn family problems over with. Laurie replied with another excuse not to do it.

Mika scoffed at nothing and went back into the Deathslingers domain, completely oblivious to the figure following her.

Mika crossed past the sign and went into the saloon.

She had been gone for only about two minutes and somehow the western Killer had managed to drink his ass off in the short time she was away.

She sat down next to him. Caleb groggily tilted his head and stared at her. Her black hood was off and the light from outside seemed to be caged in her heavenly appearance.

„Are you okay?" she asked not looking at him.

He didn't say anything. He just continued to blankly stare at her. His eyes trailed from her amber eye to her lips.

She turned her head looking in his drunken white eyes and repeated her question. „Caleb, are you-"

She got cut off.

The Deathslinger had pulled her closer and forced her into a kiss.

Mika ripped her goregous amber eyes open and stared at him.

He interrupted the kiss and got up. „What..?" her voice was weak, shocked.

He pushed her into the counter and kissed her again, gripping her shoulders.

She tried to resist, but something told her not to and so her attempts to resist got weaker.

He ultimately stopped kissing her lips and went for her neck instead, giving the Reaper a moment to breathe.

She took in a sharp breath as he kissed her soft spot. „C- Caleb-"

He cut her off again by kissing her soft spot, his hands down her shoulders, over her arms to her thighs and he kept them there, massaging her skin.

Her voice was so soft and her eyes were like the morning sun and her body was so, so delicate and he just wanted to-

Suddenly it stopped. The sensation stopped, the hot breath against her neck calmed and the weight against her body doubled.

She sat there, holding him by his arms when she heard it.

Soft snoring. He was out cold.

The Reaper blinked before slipping off the counter, holding the Killer to stop him from falling.

She grunted and linked her arms under his and dragged him up the stairs. There she dragged his unconscious body to a bed and with all her might pushed him on it.

She stood there, hands on the mattress and bend over to catch her breath. Caleb began muttering in his sleep and turned to the side, making his hat fall down the bed.

Mika chuckled quietly and picked it up, setting his head on a table in the room.

She took a last glance at his passed out self and exited the room.

Well... she tried to.

On her way out the door she bumped into something, but nothing was there.

Nothing was to be seen.

Mika felt her face turn into a tomato as realization hit her. She pushed past the invisible Killer and stormed out of the saloon, hearing the tell-tale sound of his bell.

„Leave me alone Philip!" she barked, not looking back.

Her fellow Killer didn't listen instead he followed her and put a hand on her shoulder.

She whipped around the second he touched her. „If I ever hear you say even one little peep about what you think you saw, I will shove your scepter down your throat!" she hissed.

Her eyes were blazing with rage, even if her face was still red. The female Killer stormed away.

Mika had always fancied rage over embarrassment.

And boy was she mad.

Thank you for reading this Chapter.
Check out ‚Shys book of books' for Updates, Informations and possible sequels.
See ya!
-SHY-MOON-
{Word Count: 2213}

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

60 0 11
"Ever date anyone?" He asks. "Nope, not that I can remember" I respond. - Lowered (PLEASE READ LOWERED FIRST! IT'LL MAKE READING THIS MORE ENJOYABLE)...
22.4K 521 15
After being let go from her job as a doctor due to money issues, Y/n decides to celebrate with friends. After a long night of having fun, Y/n drives...
162K 5.6K 42
The Ghost Face is back, and you're the cost of it. When your coworker is killed in cold blood, journalist Danny Johnson is hot on the scene. He immed...
55.1K 1.2K 82
"Death is not an Escape" From the popular multiplayer horror survival game 'Dead by Daylight'. I just came across some scenarios, but unfortunately I...