The Possessive CEO's Love

By sweetchoclate9

"Remember one thing Cara", his breathe fanning my face, our lips itching to touch. "You. Are. Mine. No one ca... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
IMPORTANT A/N
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
HELP ME!!!
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
EPILOGUE
Irresistable Attraction
It's Out!
His Dark Heart

Chapter-12

340K 8.9K 810
By sweetchoclate9

Cara Jone's POV

Here I am in the bed with Mr. Idiot him all over me and me pressed down to bed. His body weight is crushing me. His hand and legs are on me. His face is in my neck. His hand is on my shoulder all across my body.

More than all his lips are touching my shin and his breathe is sending unwanted feelings down my body. I controlled them.

Why is he doing all this? Whatever this is I am falling for him. Hard. Thee last was good. I feel some one removed a hill that is crushing my heart till then. I smiled at him. H is sleeping so peacefully. I took my time to observe him.

I ran my hand through his hair. His hair is so soft like silk. His face is like some sculpture shaped it perfectly and his body. What can I say about it? It's like he is a model to some company. He has six pack that I want to run my hands. His lower half is covered so I can't see it.

I kept running my fingers through his hair while admiring his features.

"That feels good", he said. I looked down at him.

"What feels good?", I asked while removing my fingers from his hair.

"You running your fingers through my hair". I blushed and looked away. I was about to get up, but his arm on my shoulder stopped me. I gave him a questioned look.

"It's not like you have to go to office. Sleep for little more. It's nice here. Please", he said whining. God! He is behaving like a kid these days.

"I don't feel sleepy", I said and tried to get up, but he stopped me. I tries to get out of his hold. But this stubborn ass wouldn't let me. I huffed and slept back.

"Idiot", I muttered.

"I heard that", he said.

"You should", I replied back.

"Sleep baby there is still a lot of time to wake up", he said and went to sleep closing his eyes. Now what can I do? I closed my eyes too.

I slowly drifted off into sleep.

When I woke up and saw beside me he is not there. I frowned. Where was he gone? I found a note in his place with a bag. I opened the note and read it.

Good morning baby. Wear it and come to back side of the house. I will be waiting. If you don't wear it I will definitely and happily help you in wearing it.

Love,

A.

What now? He is so romantic. That is what I understood from last night.

I eagerly opened the bag and saw what is in it. I am dumb founded with what I saw. He is worse than Siara. It's a bikini.

It's a red strapless bikini. It's so tight that it will show my cleavage. That bastard, idiot did it wantedly.

I got out of bed. Brushed my teeth and wore it. It feels so revealed. My cleavage can be seen because of my big boobs. I can't even cover them. Come on Cara you can't be that much coward now. Show him what you are. I applied fuck me type red lipstick.

Ace Rodriguez. I will show you. If you play game I will win it.

I got to back side of the house after searching for it for fifteen minutes. That idiot didn't even know that I don't what is where in this house.

After I got to back side of house. I searched every side, but couldn't find him. I saw a big swimming pool there. Wow this house is so beautiful.

Where is he? I thought annoyed.

"Searching for me beautiful", I heard a voice and turned back. He is in the pool leaning on it. Water is covering his body till his chest. Only his shoulders can be seen cause he placed them up.

He is checking me out too. I know it. So I walked sexily near the pool swaying my hips more than necessary. I could see his eyes roam my body. I got in the pool slowly and swam here and there but didn't go to him.

We are definitely not behaving like professionals. What can I do he said we should be friends in this island. I am behaving like one. Okay no, more than friends.

I didn't notice him to get near me. He cornered me to the wall in the swimming pool. I tried to get out, but Mr. Idiot wouldn't let me. I wiggled and he is so closer to me. So in the process of wiggling my body rubbed against his.

"Move like that and I will take you right here", he said looking down into my eyes. I gasped and hit hid chest.

"Idiot".

"I know and red is my favourite colour. Red looks so hot on you. What do you think you can play games with me. I am playing game means I will win it. Showing of your sexy body, walking sexily near the pool moving your derrie sexily will make you win.

No it will only increase my heat and want for you baby. My body is itching to have you. I can take you right now, but I don't want to. Not without your permission. This time I controlled myself next time I will make love to you as punishment that you will not walk for a week", he said nipping my earlobe.

I let out a loud moan. He licked the hickey and then he kissed my jaw.

"Got it?", he asked huskily in a sexy voice. I am edge of Ecstasy.

"Yes", I replied.

Ace Rodriguez's POV

"Yes", she replied.

Seeing her in that red hot bikini that I brought for her turned me on totally. Her cleavage can be seen cause the bikini is so tight around her body. Her fuck me red lips and sexy slim legs are long and like calling me to have them.

She swammed here and there but didn't come near me. I know she is doing all this wantedly to turn me on. She is not playing fair. God I want her now. I cool in the pool but still I am feeling hot with her in the pool.

If just the thought of having her turns me this much, how much will I feel if I really have her. I can't take it anymore that's why I cornered her.

I can't keep my eyes, lips, hands hell myself away from her. She is so beautiful, sexy, hot and what not. I know she is good and kind. She is sensitive and innocent. I love her so much. What more can I want.

I wanted so badly to say that I love her, but I can't after what she said yesterday. I didn't know she went though all that. That David guy is going to get it it he even thinks about her. I am going to keep this man in constantly checked.

She should come and live with me. It will be safe. I should ask her about it.

I will do anything to keep her safe.

My thoughts are when she pushed me got off the pool showing her back to me. Help me. I groaned and got out too. I saw her going inside. I stopped her and brought her to the dining table which has breakfast.

"Where are you going without eating food?", I said and put some in her plate.

"To change", she said shyly. I smiled.

"You look good and hot in this", I said huskily.

Her eyes widened.

"Idiot", she muttered.

"I like you calling me that with that sexy mouth of you that I want to fuck", I said sexily.

"Stop it you idiot", she shouted and blushed crimson red and hid her face. I laughed at her reaction.

We ate and laughed a lot. I made some lame jokes to make her laugh and wanted to hear that sweet sound. Her laugh is so beautiful. She is so beautiful that she can become Miss. Universe.

"You don't need to hide your face baby. I love it when you blush because of me", I said and pulled her hands away from her face.

We completed eating and walked back into house. I showed her everything in the house. I put my hand around her slim waist feeling her curve and soft smooth skin. I need to have physical contact with her. I don't know why.

She was about to go to her room, but I stopped her and kissed her on those red lips passionately. We kept kissing that we went inside to her room and made out. I felt like it was heaven. Having her under me in a passionate mood.  I was about to remove her bikini top when she stopped me.

I understood and stopped. I am not angry or disappointed. I will wait till she is ready. We both sat in an awkward silence.

"Ace, I think we should stop all this. This is a mistake.  We should act professional", she said.

My blood boiled listening to those words. I am very angry. I stormed out of the room. How dare she think this is a mistake. I will show her that she is mine and whenever we kiss it will not be a mistake. I will make her mine soon. That will happen before we leave this island.

A/N:

Hey readers!

Do you want them to get together now or should I let them have a little time to get them together? Please comment on it. I will write next chapter if I atlest got one commnet on it.

I hope you like this chapter. If you like please vote it.

If you have any complaints or compliments please comment on it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.7K 2.7K 25
"Ok, mister are you stalking me because, it's not a coincidence that we are meeting for the third time this week!" he raises his eyebrow at me lookin...
66.5K 1.3K 14
*Under Revision* Hector Soltaire own hundreds of company which earns millions or even billions per year. But what they don't know is he started from...
1.8M 60.3K 44
★COMPLETED★ Ciara Mendes is the beautiful Journalist from Flare Magazine who is not only trying to find her next story but also trying to mend her br...
920K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...