Chapter-12

Cara Jone's POV

Here I am in the bed with Mr. Idiot him all over me and me pressed down to bed. His body weight is crushing me. His hand and legs are on me. His face is in my neck. His hand is on my shoulder all across my body.

More than all his lips are touching my shin and his breathe is sending unwanted feelings down my body. I controlled them.

Why is he doing all this? Whatever this is I am falling for him. Hard. Thee last was good. I feel some one removed a hill that is crushing my heart till then. I smiled at him. H is sleeping so peacefully. I took my time to observe him.

I ran my hand through his hair. His hair is so soft like silk. His face is like some sculpture shaped it perfectly and his body. What can I say about it? It's like he is a model to some company. He has six pack that I want to run my hands. His lower half is covered so I can't see it.

I kept running my fingers through his hair while admiring his features.

"That feels good", he said. I looked down at him.

"What feels good?", I asked while removing my fingers from his hair.

"You running your fingers through my hair". I blushed and looked away. I was about to get up, but his arm on my shoulder stopped me. I gave him a questioned look.

"It's not like you have to go to office. Sleep for little more. It's nice here. Please", he said whining. God! He is behaving like a kid these days.

"I don't feel sleepy", I said and tried to get up, but he stopped me. I tries to get out of his hold. But this stubborn ass wouldn't let me. I huffed and slept back.

"Idiot", I muttered.

"I heard that", he said.

"You should", I replied back.

"Sleep baby there is still a lot of time to wake up", he said and went to sleep closing his eyes. Now what can I do? I closed my eyes too.

I slowly drifted off into sleep.

When I woke up and saw beside me he is not there. I frowned. Where was he gone? I found a note in his place with a bag. I opened the note and read it.

Good morning baby. Wear it and come to back side of the house. I will be waiting. If you don't wear it I will definitely and happily help you in wearing it.

Love,

A.

What now? He is so romantic. That is what I understood from last night.

I eagerly opened the bag and saw what is in it. I am dumb founded with what I saw. He is worse than Siara. It's a bikini.

It's a red strapless bikini. It's so tight that it will show my cleavage. That bastard, idiot did it wantedly.

I got out of bed. Brushed my teeth and wore it. It feels so revealed. My cleavage can be seen because of my big boobs. I can't even cover them. Come on Cara you can't be that much coward now. Show him what you are. I applied fuck me type red lipstick.

Ace Rodriguez. I will show you. If you play game I will win it.

I got to back side of the house after searching for it for fifteen minutes. That idiot didn't even know that I don't what is where in this house.

After I got to back side of house. I searched every side, but couldn't find him. I saw a big swimming pool there. Wow this house is so beautiful.

Where is he? I thought annoyed.