IMPORTANT A/N

Hey lovelies!

I am sorry this is not an update, but I may update tomorrow.

I just want to ask you guys something. I am thinking of writing a new story. But I am confused if I should start a CEO type story or GANGSTER type of story.

I will give the description of both, so I kindly request you to read them that are below and let me know which one I should start. Please, please, please help me *pouting with puppy eyes*.

THE PLAYBOY CEO

Zachary Reynold Knight is a billionaire playboy and CEO of Knihgt Inc.,. Girls worship the land he walks and always wants him. He likes it..no loves it. Although he is strict at doing his work. He uses girls and throws them like scarp. He is known well for his playboy ways. But that all changes on one raining night. The night he becomes the shining armor of a beautiful, naive, innocent Amelia. That claims his heart at first sight and he want to remain her knight forever. With Amelia's innocence it's hard to resist himself from having her. What will he do?

THE GANGSTER

Kevin Williams is a very feared mafia. his presence oozes power. His heart is as hard as stone that can never melt. What happens when due to deal he has to kidnap a girl, but his assiatants brings a wrong one. This is girl is fiesty. The whole game changes. Sometimes rocks may melt.

Please let me know. Also like if you want me to start a new story in any of these. Thank you.