Chapter-5

Ace Rodriguez's POV

The Smith Oil Company is causing a lot of trouble. I am going to buy it at any cost. Not having a secretary makes things difficult. 

Secretary.

Oh how I wish she is here right now. It's only 8.30 A.M. She will be here at 9.00 A.M.

Din't know why I am attracted to her. As if there is some pull between us. Her green eyes with a gold ring in it and her black hair, pale withe flawless skin made me want her more. I never possessed anything like the.

She is like a snow white. Perfect.

But there is something that bothers her. Her eyes always held a frightened expression. How she folds like a flower when ever I touch her. She is a mystery that I would like to know.

The first time that I saw her in lift. She kept her head down clutching the file to her, holding it as if her life depends on it. I can't resist touching her. I would have kissed her that day, but the lift doors opened.

After I walked from her I felt like I lost something. But I walked into the office and started interviews. I can't stop thinking about her.

Why is she here? I never saw her here before. May be she is here for the interview? Then no doubt she got the job. After all she is my girl. 

Yes she is my girl. Only MINE.

I started interviewing the candidates without interest rejecting them without even looking their files. What should I do my girl is waiting outside. At last she came. I pretended like I was seeing her file, but I kept looking at her.

She is a flawless beauty and she is all mine.

How can one girl effect me like this in just a matter of seconds? I don't know. I don't want to think about any logic's. I want her and she is mine. That's it.

Everything is fine but this Mark is coming in between. I am going to fire him if I see him talking to her again. I saw him looking at her with those hawk like eyes. He is a good guy. But she is mine.

That's why I made security bring her table in my room so I can watch her all the time.

I got very angry when she went out to lunch with Mark and brought me coffee which she got help from Mark. Why is he always around her? He can't have my girl.

When ever I talk to her she looks down. I don't like it. I want to look into those eyes. Why is she scared so much? I should know answers for all these.

Yesterday night I have seen where she lived it's dangerous for her to live there. It's not  good area. How ever she will be moving with me soon, so no need to worry.

I am waiting for her to come. It's already 8.55 A.M. I can't help but think about our kiss. So magical. I kissed a lot of girls before. A. Lot. But no one of that compared to the touch and taste of her lips.

I dreamed of having her with me all night.

Cara what are you doing to me? Even your name intimidates me.

I brought my finger together at the back of my head leaning against my chair thinking of her.

Suddenly there is knock on the door. I adjusted myself. It must be her.

"Come in", I said in a husky voice to intimidate her. I know she have is effected by me.

"Sir I mean Ace I don't find my-", she said as she came in looking at me and saw to side at her table. She looked at me questioningly. I smiled at her.