Dark Academy (NaSaMiTzu x Rea...

Autorstwa Coco_Park

Something darker than the Academy? They. ''I fight to the death every night with my inner beast'' ~Mina ''The... Więcej

Dark Academy
Dark Cutie
Jealous
Truce
She's back...
Vampires are out of fashion
Apologies
Excursion I
Excursion II
Excursion III
Psycho
Batcave
The book
Vampires
Vampires II
Can I sleep with you?
Party
Attack
Date
Trust us
Kiss
New Student
Royal Vampire
Cake
Memories
Stars
Blood border
The Flying Strand Hair
On our way to you
Not again...
It was me
Welcome
Shadow
Back Home
Letter
Myoui's
Court
Human
Home
Kill Him
Winter Ball I
Winter Ball II
Creation Book: Vampires
Final

Friends

1.1K 80 68
Autorstwa Coco_Park

Y/n POV

''WHO ON THE EARTH?'' I exclaimed at the scene

It was two women kissing each other and I have to say that I have no problem with that but, yes when they are half naked in the bed of a shared room, MY shared room.

They turn to see me standing there and immediately one of the girls pushed the other and ran to the bathroom with her clothes.

''Well, let's pretend that didn't happen, okay? My name is Lalisa Manoban, but call me Lisa or Lis, whatever you prefer'' the girl with orange hair and bangs said as she offered me her hand and instead of ignoring her as I did with V I also took her hand ''And the girl who was on top of me is Jennie Kim, my girlfriend''

''A jelaous one'' said a cold voice behind me I turned aroud and see a pretty cat eyed girl with a death gaze, but wh... Oh, heck I though as I looked my hand holding Lisa's hand, inmediatly I let go her hand.

''Better'' said Jennie walking at Lisa's side, a very jealous one I think.

''I'm Park Y/n, nice to meet you'' I said looking at Lisa, but when I looked at Jennie she seemed mad at me ''Both of you, I hope we all can be FRIENDS'' I sadhoping that this can calm down that jelly woman.

She seemed to notice my intentions so she stopped glaring at me.

''Yeah, I hope we can be friends'' she said with a genuine smile.

''So, are we the only roomates?'' I asked looking around

''Oh no, Jennie is not from our room, but usually you will see her here, because you know...'' Lisa replied

''Where are the other girls?''

''Well, Jisoo, the girl with a obsession with the chicken is with her girlfriend and Mina is probably about to commit a murder'' Jennie said joking.

''Murder? Is she that creppy?''

''I'm not really sure, but she always go out every night and sometimes I have found blood on her clothes'' Jennie replied looking serious this time

''Well, seem like I have to stay away from her''

''Stay away from who?'' I look behind to see a pretty girl with dark brown hair and smooth skin entering at the room.

''Away from Sana, you know how she is with the new girls'' Lisa replied saving me from a posibly murder by this pretty girl.

''And not just with the new girls'' Jennie added.

''Yeah, you're right, who is she?'' she asked looking at me.

''Oh, she is Park Y/n, a transfered student, she is our new rommate''

''Finally someone who I can talk to while you're making out with your girlfriend I'm Myoui Mina, nice to meet you'' she said bowing to me with a smile.

Cute.

''Well dinner is about to start, shall we go?'' Lisa asked grabbing her girlfriend's hand.

''Sure, I'm kinda hungry'' I reply still stunned by Mina's beauty.

Jennie and Lisa are walking in front of us while I'm with Mina in an akward silence. 

''Hmm, Lisa mentioned that you go out every night, do you go to a satanic ritual or something?'' I asked trying to relax the atmosphere.

''Not really, just the part with the blood in it'' she said joking.

🦊

🦊

🦊

After talked a little bit with Mina, we were already in the Dark Hall (that's how they called, don't blame me) that it looked a lot like Harry Potter's, I mean there was even the four larges tables.

''It look like I lost the selection ceremony, right?''

''Unfortunately''

''So, where do I belong?''

''Wherever I am'' she said with a shy smile.

I can't help but to blush .

''Y/n!, Mina! Are you coming or are you gonna start to make out, uh?'' Lisa shouted at us.

Tsk, this loud lesbian I though as we take sit with her and Jennie, they were a couple each other and other girl sitting in a boy's lap.

''Girls, hey girls!'' Jennie called atthe couple not getting attention.

''OMG, FREE CHICKEN!'' I was about to scold Lisa for screaming like that until I saw the girl letting go her girlfriend and she inmediatly stood up.

''FREE CHICKEN, WHERE!?'' Well I'm not a genius but I can tell that she is Jisoo.

''For fucks sake Chu, I can't believe that you keep falling on that'' Her girlfriend said as we laughed at her.

''Bae, what if someday is it true? Could you imagine?'' Jisoo replied with sparkles in her eyes

''Stop with your weirdness Jichu, we have a new friend'' Jennie said throwing her a piece of lettuce

''Oh really? she said looking at me with curiosity ''What's your name? Where do you came from? Do you have some chicken for this sexy girl?'' she asked causing to them to roll their eyes

''I'm Park Y/n, I'm from Seul, and no Jisoo, there's no chicken for you''

She pouted as the other students introduce themselfs.

''I'm Park Roseanne, but call me Rosie'' the blonde said.

''No, you are Rosé'' Jennie said correcting

''Oh right, sometimes I even forget how to pronounce my own name'' Rosé said with a shy smile

''I'm Kim Jisoo, but everybody here call me Turtle Rabbit Kim'' she said with a proud smile

''Nobody does it'' Jennie reply with a grin.

''She's gonna be the first, right?'' And before I could reply I felt a death glare over me, I turned around seeing the girl that was in the boys lap, why is she glaring at me?

She looked at her boyfriend and say something at his ear before walking away seeming mad at me, but why?

''Excuse her, she was not feeling right'' said the boy ''I'm Jeon Jungkook and she is my girlfriend Nayeon'' I bow at him and then he said that he's gonna skip dinner, probably he's gonna see her girlfriend.

''Is she always like that?'' I asked referring to Nayeon

''Not really, she is usually friendly with everyone, problably a bad day, I guess'' Mina reply looking at me but inmediatly turning around blushing.

Weird.

They talked me about the castle, the classes in Dark Academy and we found out that we are in the same group.

''Well, I'm gonna do a tour to myself in this huge castle'' I said 

''Really?, you dont want us to show you the places?'' Jisoo said looking at me

''Nah, I really enjoy having time by myself''

''You can't go alone'' Mina say with a deep scary voice.

''W-why?'' I found myself stuttering

''Uh, it's dangerous, you might get lost or worst'' she said with a more soft voice.

''Come on Myoui, you dont believe in that horror legends right?'' Lisa asked with a grin

''It's okay I can take care of myself, see you by night'' I said walking away

🦊

🦊

🦊

I'm actually at the Yard Weapon and yeah It's was scary but I kinda like beauty and scary things. The sky was beyond beautiful, in the center of the city you can't appreciate the stars like this.

Then I decided that was enough, and I have to entry before 10 o' clock, when I was about to come back to the castle I heard I sound that came from the bushes, will be a murderer? a kidnapper?

I scream as I felt my eyes covered and inmediatly throw a punch behind me.

''Ouch! Are we gonna be that savage best friends?'' V was the one behind me

''You Virgin! What do you think you were doing?''

''Nothing, I just saw you at the dinning room, but you were with that loud girls, and then I don't saw you anymore so I came to search you and I tried to scare you, but you hit me''

''I just was taking care of myself''

''Yeah, I notice it'' he said rubbing his arm ''Anyway, you shouldn't be alone out of the castle'' he said with a serius voice.

''Why?''

''Well, I've heard some histories about here, and I really don't belive them but has been some dissapparences and I don't want that anything hurt my best friend'' he said with a genuine smile.

''I have to admit that at first I really didn't like you'' he looked at me with a sad look ''But you look like a nice guy, so yeah let's be friends Virgin, so I can run away while you are being murdered''

''I'm gonna definitely die for you, beauty'' he said.

''Please don't, V''

We we're talking already inside of the castle.

''So, It was completly necesary to hide in the bush to scare me?''

''Uh? I wasn't in the bush, I was behind you all the time''

''Really? I heard a sound came from it''

''Probably a squirrel''

''No, I haven't see any squirrels''

''Oh yeah, and since you pass all day looking for them'' he said with a laugh

''Idiot'' We say goodnight to each other and go to our respective rooms and I just can't help to feel that I was being observed from the bush.

Lisa and Jisoo were already sleep but the Mina's bed was empty, where she will be at these hours?

The wrong eyes on the wrong prize...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.8K 185 16
A supernatural malevolent being's first night attack didn't work well (No, this is not a horror story) 😂
8.9K 705 50
We are not like others....so run. We dangerous....so go away. We normal....but freak. We had secret...but it involve you. Once you know about us....t...
545 21 9
⎯⎯ ୨ A TWICE Fan fiction ୧ ⎯⎯ Main ships: Minayeon; Misana/2na; SaNayeon ❜ ─ Description ─ ❛ Wherein... Detective Minatozaki Sana can't let her child...
59.5K 2.4K 62
Minatozaki Sana is an ordinary girl, but she fall with this one girl named Chou Tzuyu, not knowing she's a vampire. What if she finds out that the wo...