Dark Academy

Dark Academy is one of the most prestegious high schools in the outsides of Sout Korea, a big proof of this is the monumental castle where the students are destined to take their classes and live until the end of their middle education.

And it is, therefore, one of the most luxurius and expensive schools in the whole world. That's what Park Y/n was thinking while being drived to the Dark Academy High School.

Y/N POV

Why in all the whole world am I the lucky one to study there without paying anything? Dark Academy doesn't even offer any schoolarships. Father said that the headmaster of Dark Academy owed him a favor, what favor? I don't even know that, he did not give many explanations before sending me to other country at the middle of the school year, he only gave the card with my name and number room on it.

I really don't really like the idea of studying there, I mean, living in a castle and having a high quality education is fine with me, but I don't fit in there, with all the rich and well-manered kids, probably all of them have enough money to buy their own castles.

''My lady, we are already here'' Why is he calling me like that? the driver said as he park in front of the gate.

I look through the window seeing the huge castle that was far away from where he parked.

''You are gonna drive me right in front of the castle right?'' Of course he is gonna do, he can't just leave you wal...

''No, my lady'' he said from the front

WHAT?

''WHAT?, but you are the driver it's your job'' I asked fulled of concerned, I mean it's at least 1 km up hill and with my luggage.

''My apologies my lady'' Why he keep calling like that? ''The only ones that can enter are the students and the official Dark Academy drivers''

Ugh, seem like I have to walk 100 hectares, well at least I'm in good condition so I can't faint in the middle of the hill.

I thanked him for driving me and start walking up the hill to the castle, and I have to say that after all I'm not in a good condition, for fucks sake, I didn't have walked the half of the hill.

I stopped walking thinking why I was doing that.

I mean, I really didn't want to study here, I could stay here and live in the hill, I could train some squirrels, will there be friendly squirrels here? It doesn't matter I will make them love me and later force them to create a temple for me and venerate me on my throne built of acorns, yeah, that sounds pretty good...

Just when I was about to search for some squirrels for my worship, a car parked beside me and the back seat window slowly lowered.

''Do you want me to take you to the castle, beauty?'' a very good loking and aparently pervet student asked me.

''Do you want me to full your ass of acorns, virgin?'' The only thing that the student can do was laugh and look down on defeat.

''Well, seem like you are not gonna be one of my conquests'' he said with a laugh ''Anyway you look in a hurry, come in'' he offered opening the door

I looked at the student in disbelief, cause I don't even know him, he can be a murderer or a kidnapper.

''I'm not going to try to kidnap you, and if I try you will surely full my ass of questionable things, and I'm not into acorns, so come in'' the student said with a smile.