Diana

By ReaderXWorld

Diana Winters is a young Christian girl with dreams of becoming a writer. Her parents are religious people wh... More

Characters
Ch1_"One party"
Ch2_"Richard"
Ch3_"I want that girl"
Ch4_"The man next door"
Ch5_"Your What i need"
Ch6_"The truth"
Ch7_"School & Bullies"
Ch8_"Personal tutor?"
Ch9_"Another chance?"
Ch10_"Some feelings left"
Ch11_"She's My Girl Now"
Ch12_"Am I Wrong"
Ch13_"Debt|The Truth"
Ch14_"Why?"
Ch15_"Much to soon..."
Ch16_"Scotty"
Ch17_"Come to Graceland with me? "
Ch18"Permanent Gift"
Ch19"Audie's Back!"
Ch20"We Need To Talk"
Ch21"Love Me Again"
Ch22"Last Breath?"
Ch23"Explainations"
His Diana 2
B2,CH1_"Hurt"
B2,CH2_"Your My Fiancée"
B2,CH3_"Friends?"
B2,CH4_"Next Time I won't Miss"
B2,CH5_"News|Plan"
B2,CH7_"Realisation"
B2,CH8_"Life & Death"

B2,CH6_"I Win|Betrayal"

242 6 4
By ReaderXWorld

Audie's Perspective....

"I'm not doing this because I love Diana, I'm doing this because I hate Elvis Presley." Starring a man known as Johnny sanders in his eyes, I asked around town for the man who was involved in the shooting and the murder of Scotty Moore famous guitarist and bestfriend of Elvis Presley. I heard that Elvis came after him and his men and stuff went down, I also saw pictures in the news of Diana with Elvis, she was there the night the incident happened. I don't know what caused it but I know this man hates Elvis Presley and is out for him and I wanna help get rid of that prick.

"I see...have a seat Mr.Murphy" he said, nodding I sat down and one of his maids came and pour me a drink, smiling at her I took a sip and sat the drink down, ready to get down to business.

"Why does a fellow Actor want to be involved with a well known mafia boss such as myself, I'm a dangerous man not to mention I don't follow the law. I could ruin your reputation" he says to me as he continued looking through some papers on his desk.

"Your the only person I know, who wants Elvis Presley dead, I want to help you get rid of him. If you think about it, we both get what we want-" he cut me off.

"Right right, but I know about your love history with my darlin Diana and how you fell about her. You know what type of guy I am what I do for a livin so why would you willing let me have your her. Now If your lying to me then I'll have to kill you cause you know to much" he explains to me as he stares me deep in my eyes. Sighing I lean back in my chair and stare back at him.

"I don't care, I want Elvis Presley dead. That's my only goal. Like I said Mr. Sanders I'm not here for Diana. So tell me what you are gonna do and my role, I don't have time for the bullshit" I said to him getting annoyed. I think he sensed the annoyance in my voice as he smiled and nodded.

"Alright then Murphy. From what Bill one of my spies told me Elvis is planning something but I'm gonna be one step ahead of him. I'm not gonna attack him, cause he's planning to attack me again and I'll have him right where I want him, while attacking me his home will be empty, meaning I'll have some of my men on standby waiting to art king Graceland and you my friend will set up a meeting with Diana, I'm sure she still have a soft spot for you so you can easily walk right into Graceland. You will drug her and call me when you did it so my men can clear the way for you and you bring Diana to me. And I can assure you, your reward will be Elvis and I'll let you do whatever you wanna do, and make sure no one ever finds out about it what you did and no jail time. All I want is Diana understood?" He explained to me.

Drugging Diana...my child hood love, crush, my everything growing up. Do I really wanna do this to her...but she hurt me and I can't forgive her, when I take the thing she loves most she feel my pain...I'm doing it and I'll kill Elvis slowly, Diana can hate me all she wants but she will feel my pain.

"I got it. Let's do this." I say my voice cold. He grins at me and lift up his drink. "To a beautiful new friendship" he toast to me, holding up my glass I watched as our glasses cling together making a noise abound out throughout the room. Drink my drink I set back and smile softly. This feels great...

Elvis's perspective....

"I don't know what I'd do if something happens to you honey" I whisper to my tired worn out wife, I spent the good day in bed making love to her, I don't know what came over me but knowing Johnny is after her makes me want to cherish every moment with her. Rubbing my hand over her stomach she was starting to show, her belly was a little round and out, but it isn't big yet. I found out she been pregnant a while and she didn't know and I was too busy not even paying attention to her. I regret it but I won't let her down again, I promised her that night a life of happiness and I will give it to her, even if I have to die doing so, die for our future, our unborn child.

"Elvis I'll be fine, you have all of these bodyguards around I'm sure no one will get close to me even if they tried" she laughed softly. Smiling I kissed her lips. "Elvis I'm hungry"she says, sitting up I begin to get out of bed to get my underwear. "What do you want to eat?" I ask her, when I get my underwear on. She looks at me then at the sky. "our little is craving lots of popcorn with extra butter, ice cream and pickles" she says, making me cringe.

"Right, I'll be right back with that darlin" I make a face at her and she laughs, smiling I walk out of the bedroom and downstairs my grand stairs, I should get something for me to eat too. Just as I walked downstairs I saw my bestfriend bill on the phone, he was smiling and laughing at something he was hearing through his phone. Noticing my presence he hangs up the phone and smile at me. "E" he said as he walked over to me and hugged me, I hugged him back and look at him a little weird.

"Whatcha doin here? I said you had the week off until this blows over to spend with your family" I ask him. He shrugs. "Jus wanna make sure my brother is doing okay, how's Diana?" He ask. Why does he care so much, he doesn't even like Diana that much. "My WIFE is fine. You should be headin home" I say nodding my head to the door. He laughs and nod. "Right E, see you tonight" nodding I watched as he walked out of the house.

Something don't sit right with me...shaking my head to get the crazy thoughts out I fixed Diana's weird choice of food and made myself a fried peanut butter banana sandwich and munched on it as we watched movies together. In that moment nothing could go wrong, Diana is safe and I will end all of this tonight and be back home to my wife as we sleep peacefully together.
____________________________

"You ready E?" Bill asked me as he loaded his gun, nodding I looked all of my men who nodded at me letting me know they are ready for whatever happens, looking up from behind one of the crates left on a almost old rusted dock, I watched as sun of Johnny's men walk around standing guard, Bill told me this is where Johnny will be tonight, cause he has to check on some shipments, there's not many of his men here since it's his dock. This is the perfect opportunity to attack him.

Bill moved out first and I followed behind him.

"I want five of you to take the back, six on the roof, another five on the sides and the rest stay close to me" I explain to my men, they nodded and broke apart as they surrounded the building, there's no way Johnny can escape alive.

Standing up I shut the first shot. Killing one of the guards by the front door, the other men started shouting and running round, bullets starting flying everywhere, running I hid behind a crate close to the door and Bill stood up over me and shot the remanding guys in the front, he nodded at me and I got up and kicked through the front door and the hinges flew off the door, pointing my gun and looking around for Johnny, I see one of my boys have him on his knees and a gun pointed to his head.

"Ain't fun and games now huh?" I sneered out causing him to chuckle and smile at me showing all his teeth. "I already won the game" he laughed louder, I looked at him confused when I'm hit in the back of my head and everything goes black, the last thing I see is Bill looking at me, before closing my eyes I hear him say "sorry it has to be like this E" diana...Was my last thought, before darkness.

Diana's perspective....

God I'm tired. I settle myself down on the living room couch and turn on the tv and watched I luv Lucy. I just got done eating agian and took a bath. Elvis had left around 10pm it's now a couple minutes later, about 10:45. I asked him where he was going, but all he said was that he'd be back and kissed me deeply and left. Elvis hadn't been himself lately and I'm worried but I guess he'll be alright.

As I was almost dozing off, a guard came into the living room.

"Mrs.Presley? You have a guest here to see you. Mr.Presley told us not to let anyone in but this person says they know you and it's very important. He says his name is Audie Murphy" he says causing me to open my eyes trying to refocus.

Audie...what is he doing here. It's late.

"Oh uhm yes, he's my friend. Let him in, it won't be long Bruce" I say to him, he nodded and walked away and a couple minutes later I see audie look at him then me, his eyes turning warm.

"Diana" he says. "Audie" I say back. Patting the seat next to me, he smiled and sat down on the couch next to me. "About the day at the library....I didn't mean any of the stuff I said I just spoke outta anger, I'm okay now" he says, breathing out in relief I smile. Good to know he's not after Elvis. "I'm glad to hear that, I'm sorry for everything and I love you audie and I'll always love you" I say to him, something flashes in his eyes and he shake his head. "Your making this hard for me..." he says softly, smiling I lean my head on his shoulder and yawn, he put his arm around me and I felt his lips on my forehead as I doze off.

This feel great...I miss this.

Audie's perspective....

I can't do this but I have too, end the end it will all be worth it. Seeing Diana sleeping I took out the chloroform and move her over softly her head pressed back into the couch and I smile at her. Once she feels my pain I'll forgive her...placing the chloroform over her mouth, she inhaled it without knowing and I feel her pulse slow down a little letting me know she's knocked out.

Picking her up, I hear men yelling and gun shots going off. Glancing at Diana again I sigh. It's time to go, it has to be done. Walking out I go out the back door where I am greeted with some of Johnny's men and they carry Diana to the all black car outside and I follow them.

I'm so sorry Diana....

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, again it's almost close to the ending of this book. I'm very excited hope you guys are too.

I know this is a long chapter but I promise it was worth it wasn't it?

What do you thinks gonna happen?

What gonna happen to Elvis?

Why Bill betrayed Elvis?

Which team are you? Put in the comments #teamelvis, #teamaudie or #teamjohnny. And if none just put #neither.

Please comment guys!!! Comment I wanna hear you!!

👉Till then Presley's👈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303 47 23
When Lisa Winters gets into a car accident, because of her fucked-up mother; her whole world flips upside down. When Lisa and Chase finally admit the...
438K 6.6K 41
Arianna Hope is a child of a rich family, but doesn't act like it. She spends her free time volunteering, contributing to charities, keeping a perfec...
469K 28K 67
Book one in the trilogy. **** When Lizzie Cooper leaves her cheating husband behind and moves to London, she decides to reinvent herself to bury the...
43.5K 646 29
When does a girl ever get the opportunity to meet her idol in person, even when they have passed away almost thirty years before she was born? Well...