forever and always || c.h.

Por cdizzzleswizzzle

"You know it's hard for me to express my feelings like this Maddy." He said with stress in his voice. "I do... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue pt. 1 
Epilogue pt. 2
Epiloge pt. 3
15k!!!!!

37

639 13 3
Por cdizzzleswizzzle

"Hey Calum." Some random girl said cheerfully as me and Calum walked out of the parking lot.

"Uh hey." He said awkwardly and stood as close as he could to me.

"You haven't been returning my calls or texts." She said and put her hands on her hips. She had blonde hair, but it was clearly fake blonde. She also definitely had lip injections, which no shame to anyone who does but like hers just looked unnatural. She had bright red lipstick and a face full of caked makeup, honestly I didn't think she was that pretty but I'd never say that to her because I'm not a bitch.

"Yea I know." He said and tried to walk past her but she stood in front of him.

"You never gave me a ride to school, or anywhere actually." She said and gave me a dirty look before looking back at him.

"I live with her, and we're going to the same place so it saves gas. You live on the completely other end of town." He said and seemed to be done with this conversation already, I mean same but I don't even know who she was so.

"So what is she your girlfriend or something? I thought you didn't do girlfriends." She said and crossed her arms over her chest, clearly trying to push up her boobs but his eyes never left hers.

"No she's not. And honestly it's none of your business Hannah." He said and I was finally able to put it together. She was the girl he was making out with that one day and left red lipstick all over him, which I had to clean up.

"Well you wouldn't go out with me so I was just seeing if you were lying or not." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"I wasn't lying. I also just don't like you so that's another reason why I said no." He said which nearly made me start dying of laughter right then and there just by looking at her face after he said it.

"But you like her?" She said and gave me a dirty look, which I returned.

"I told you she's not my girlfriend. Now if you'd excuse us, we need to get to class so have a nice day." He said and gave her a fake smile before walking past her with me following right behind.

"Wow you were such an asshole." I said with a laugh which I think scared him a bit since before I didn't like him for being an asshole. But now I actually loved it.

"I'm sorry." He said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be sorry, she was a bitch she deserved it. Plus it makes me feel better when you're an asshole to other girls that hit on you. That definitely makes me a shitty person but at this point I don't even care." I said which made him laugh.

"That's my girl." He said and nudged my shoulder with his elbow, making me smile like crazy and my cheeks go red.

"Is she that girl that left the red lipstick on you, that I ended up getting off your face?" I asked.

"Unfortunately." He said with a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why the hell is she still hung up on that after you've ignored her for nearly two months. Unless you didn't ignore her the entire time and you've been texting her." I said and started overthinking. I was definitely reaching really far here but it's not my fault.

"No I didn't text her, I haven't texted her in almost two months and I haven't talked to her either. She's hung up over it because she's always been freakishly obsessed with me." He said and brushed our hands against each other as we walked the halls towards our math class.

"Well look at you, you're hot. Anyone would be obsessed with you." I stated.

"So is that your way of telling me you're obsessed with me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well not in like a creepy way. It's more of a I'm your girlfriend and I'm allowed to be kind of way." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well if it was in a creepy way then I think we'd have to go our separate ways." He joked making me push him through the door of our math class.

"I have a question for you two." Sierra said as we walked over to our seats.

"Okay." Calum said and slide into his usual seat.

"When do you plan on telling the others about your little thingy?" She said making me laugh as her choice of words.

"I don't know." I said and gave Calum a questioning look.

"Whenever she wants to I guess." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I haven't really thought about it. We've only really been going out for a couple weeks." I said.

"We'll I'm just saying you might want to do it sooner rather than later." She suggested.

"Why?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows together.

"Michael will be a lot angrier by the whole thing if you wait 3 months rather than a month. Even though he'll probably be angry no matter what." She said.

"So if he's going to be angry anyway why does it matter?" I asked.

"Because he's your brother and he's your best friend. The longer you two wait the more damage there will be." She said to us and we just looked at each other for a second before turning our attention to our teacher, who had just entered the room.

"Okay class today I'll be giving you your tests back." Our teacher said and held a stack of papers in his hands. He went around the room placing everyones tests on their desks. I was excited to see what Calum got because he has been trying really hard to be a better student. His history grade already went up to a B which we were both really happy about.

"Nice job Mr. Hood, I'm very impressed with your work lately." He said and put his test down on his desk, revealing a 93% in big red writing in the top right corner.

"Thank you sir." He said with a smile and looked down at his paper and studied it for a good minute or so.

"See, I told you you'd be fine." I said with a proud smile. I haven't even looked at my paper but honestly I didn't even care too much right now.

"Thank you." He said with a grateful smile that just warmed my heart up.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile and squeezed his hand quickly just to show him that I was genuinely really happy and proud of him.

"When do you think we should tell them?" I asked as me and Calum stepped through the front door. The best part about us having earlier classes was that Luke and Michael were too lazy so they had classes later. Which meant we had the house to ourselves for a while.

"It's entirely up to you babe." He said and walked over to the fridge to find something to drink.

"I can't make this decision on my own." I groaned and rested my forehead on his muscular back.

"You're overthinking this way too much." He said and grabbed some apple juice and drank it from the bottle, and all the boys knew I hated when they did that.

"Well I don't want to do it now because what if something goes wrong and we can't be together and I didn't get to spend enough time with you? And I don't want to do it too late because like Sierra said he'll be even more mad about the fact that we lied to him for so long." I said and sat on the counter between the stove and the fridge.

"So we'll do it when you're ready." He said and stood between my legs.

"But I don't know when I'll be ready." I said and tangled my fingers in his hair.

"You'll only know you're ready when you're actually ready." He said and pressed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"This is why you're my best friend." I said and rubbed the tip of my nose against his cheek and pressed my lips on his jaw.

"And you're boyfriend." He said and rubbed my back.

"You're my person." I said with a smile and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Your person?" He questioned and I could already tell he had a confused look on his face.

"Well it's like both combined I guess. Instead of saying you're either my boyfriend or my best friend you're just my person. You're the person I go to when I need help or the person that just knows me well enough to come to me when you know I need help. You're my person." I said and and looked up at him.

"You make my heart melt Madelyn Grace Clifford." He said and cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"I try." I joked as he leaned in to kiss me tenderly.

"You're my person too." He said and hugged me tightly.

"Does that mean you'll get me food?" I asked making him start laughing.

"What do you want?" He asked and rubbed my back.

"Chick-Fil-A." I said and rubbed the tip of my nose against his neck.

"Let's go then." He said and pulled away and took my hand to help me get off the counter, even though we both knew I was perfectly capable but I wasn't complaining.

"You are the best boyfriend ever." I said happily and kissed his cheek before rushing us out of the house.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

282 71 10
"Do you really have to go?" I looked up at him with tears brimming my eyes. He sighed and sat down beside me, intertwining our fingers and looking de...
2.4M 70.7K 56
caution: just letting you know, I wrote this years ago, so some things may not add up. I won't change them because most of you understand what I'm t...
117K 1.7K 20
This is a whole book of Calum T Hood(; All chapters written in this book are mine unless posted otherwise((: And there will be smut in here too.. for...
561 40 16
Audrey's past haunting her ever night. She is afraid to face the world, afraid to face her fear. Every day she tries to run away from it. She pushes...