short skirts ➳ l.h.

By Narry-My-Storan

❝do you know why you're in your room?❞ ❝because daddy put me here.❞ ©Narry... More

short skirts ➳ l.h.
z e r o
o n e
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t :
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o u r t y
f o u r t y - o n e
f o u r t y - t w o

t w o

200K 4.5K 5.1K
By Narry-My-Storan

 t w o :

School went so fucking slow for the rest of the day.

And it sucked.

And so finally, when school was done, it was time for what everyone all day had waited for. Hook-up time.

I met up with Danielle and Calum, and give Danielle a giddy smile.

I told her in ninth period how Ashton wanted to meet up for Hook-up day.

And just like I did, eternally of course, she freaked out.

This was something I was so sure of.

Ashton and I.

There was nothing on earth that I wanted more than my fingers in his messy hair, or his lips all over my body.

And so tonight, I was finally going to be able to get his hands on my skin, to unbutton his shirt.

And no one but Danielle was going to know.

Michael doesn’t usually do to hook-up night anymore because of his need to get me back. He thinks that abstaining from other girls will make me want him more.

Ha.

I’ve always wanted Ashton, Michael was just the bait I need to get Ashton to notice me. And hell, it worked.

In the end, I knew that Michael and I were never going to work out.

Him and that fucking hair dye.

Just no.

He even got his eyebrow pierced.

Ashton kept his skin perfect, and his leather jacket on.

It was an even greater pleasure to be able to see him when school was over.

Like on the weekends, when he works at Hot Topic.

His black skinny’s, vans, and graphic tee’s drive me wild.

Okay, maybe his look makes me wet. Just a little.

I know that Luke doesn’t approve though. He never liked Michael, hated the hair dye.

And so I know for a fact that he wouldn’t like the fact that Ashton rides a motorcycle to school, or that the smell of the cigarettes he smokes linger on his clothes. But that smell mixes perfectly with his cologne.

Or the fact that Ashton’s father works for Victoria’s Secret.

Hell, I would work at Victoria’s Secret if Luke wasn’t in the picture.

But, Luke’s in the picture so I just have to deal with it. Deal with the fact that he is so fucking over protective, and that he just can’t get over the fact that I’m not a fucking little girl anymore.

We walk into this week’s spot, some girl’s house since her parents aren’t there, and I look around for Ashton, standing on my tiptoes to try and see over everyone’s head for the boy with dirty blonde curls.

I had been looking for about three minutes when a raspy voice accompanied with a body pressed up against mine whispered in my ear, “Looking for me?”

I didn’t have to turn around to know that it was Ashton, but the heavy scent of cigarettes holding onto that leather jacket of his gave him away in a moment.

“Maybe.” I say, turning around, his hands placing themselves on my waist.

I wrap my hands around his neck and smile, looking straight into those beautiful hazel eyes before kissing him, something I had dreamed of doing for months on end.

Okay, maybe since sophomore year.

We stay there for a moment, in the presence of every other body making out in the room, before he pulls away from me.

I frown, my instinct telling me that I was doing something wrong.

He sees my face and laughs.

“You’re perfect, you’re not doing anything wrong babe, I was just going to ask you if you wanted to go back to mine.”

My frown flips itself.

Going back to Ashton’s place, with him.

Fuck. Yeah.

Where’s the signup sheet?

“Sure.”

He grabs my hand and starts to walk to the door in the house filled with everyone in our senior class making out.

I catch Danielle on her way upstairs with Calum and tell her quickly that I was going back to Ashton’s place.

She laughed, winked, and then yelled quite loudly to not forget the condom, to which both Ashton and I blushed at.

We get outside into the chilly air and my flimsy sweater fails me in warmth.

Ashton shrugs off his leather jacket and hands it to me.

“Here.” He smiles.

I gladly take it, putting it on, and then breathing the scent of this perfect boy in, savoring it.

“You ever been on a cycle before?” He asks me.

I shake my head. Luke would kill me if he knew I was about to do this.

“Well it’s simple. Just hold tight, mkay?”

I nod again, getting on after him, placing my arms around his waist as he starts the motor.

I felt confident at first, but fear quickly took me over as we started to move. I held onto Ashton for dear life as we sped down roads and then to a small little apartment in the middle of town.

“This place yours?” I ask him.

“Yup.”

“Do you live with your parents?” I ask, hopping off of the motorcycle, wobbling a bit from the difference in motions.

He grabs my waist and laughs. “Nope, just me.”

“Let’s go upstairs shall we?” I say cheerfully.

“Eagar are we?”

“Very much so Ash.”

“I like it when you call me Ash.” He says as we walk up two flights of stairs and into his small apartment.

I honestly don’t know what I expected, but I was blown away by the way he lived.

Everything was neat, clean, tidy and put away. You could tell that he didn’t smoke in the building, but it still smelt vaguely of him.

“Nice place.” I tell him.

“Thanks. Bedrooms this way, I figured that is where I should strip you of your shirt so I can give you lots of love bites.” He winks at me, but I still follow him into the small room.

It consisted of a small closet, a dresser, and a king sized bed.

“I’ll only take off my shirt if you take off yours.” I combat as he closes the door, and flicks off the lights, his hands encasing around my waist.

“Deal, only if you take it off though.”

I smile in the darkness, when I know he can’t see me.

I let my fingers travel down to the bottom button of his shirt and then undo, undoing all the buttons until he pulls it off and flings in down next to us.

“Your turn.” He says, his breath hot on my neck.

He pulls the sweater over my head quickly before getting to my button up, his fingers moving quickly, and then so before I know it, the shirt is on the ground, somewhere near his.

His hands rub up and down my bare skin, his thumbs catching on the material of my bra.

He walks with me until the back of my legs hits the bed, and then he lays me down on it, kissing my chest, stomach and neck, sucking at the skin.

“Flip over.” He says, hovering over me.

I do, and he unclips my bra, somewhere I never got with Michael, but somewhere I’m willing to go with Ashton in just one night.

He kisses me everywhere sucking harshly at my skin, and then I do the same for him, switching our places.

I sit on his lower stomach, and lean down over him.

I want to mark him.

So bad I want to.

I know he has with me, so I will with him.

I start with his neck, leaving a few spots there, breathing over his raw skin when I’m finished, causing Ashton to moan.

Then I move down his body, leaving some on his collarbones, and a few on his chest.

All he does is moan.

He never stops me.

Hell, I could be hurting him right now but I wouldn’t know.

As our eyes adjusted to the lighting, I was able to see him bite his lip as he looked up at me.

“I know that you’re still a virgin.” He tells me.

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. I don’t want to take that from you now, but one day, if you’ll let me, I’ll be honored.”

I smile.

My dream just got put into words.

He can fuck me any day of the week.

I hadn’t worried about anything else until my phone started to ring.

“Oh shit. I was supposed to be home at 7.” I curse, getting off of Ashton and then finding my bra.

I pull out my phone and see a text from Luke.

‘Where are you?’

‘Sorry, Danielle and I were watching a movie and lost track of time, I’ll be home ASAP.’

‘You should be studying, not goofing around. Come home now.’

‘Okay.’

“You in trouble?” Ashton asks as he lays back in his bed, looking at me.

“I will be if I’m not home in like 10 minutes.”

“You want a ride?”

“Can you drop me off a few houses down? My dad doesn’t really like guys I hang out with since Michael and I broke up.”

“Sure, get dressed.” He says before grabbing a tee out of his closet and some skinny’s from his dresser and walking out of the room.

I quickly slip on my bra, and then button up, pulling on my sweater afterwards. I walk to the mirror hanging on the wall and check my appearance.

Hickeys are everywhere.

I love it.

I pull up the collar on my white button up and fix my hair, hoping to hide them from Luke.

I walk out of Ashton’s bedroom to find Ash waiting there with his leather jacket pulled over his tee.

“Leggo.” He says, grabbing my hand and walking with me down to his motorcycle.

I held onto Ashton tightly as we rode to my house after I directed him a couple houses down.

“Thanks for the ride Ash.” I say, smiling at him.

“Anytime Lottie.” He says, kissing me quickly, “See you in Chem tomorrow.”

“Yeah, see you.” I say, walking down a couple houses to mine, where Luke is practically pacing by front door.

Talk about way over protective.

I pull up my collar and smooth my hair once more before knocking on the door, only to have Luke answer seconds later.

“My god you’re so late.”

“Yeah, sorry.”

“Friends, unless you’re studying, are for the weekends Lottie, you know that.”

“Yeah, sorry Daddy.”

“Okay, your forgiven, just next time, don’t forget your curfew.”

“Yes Daddy.” I tell him, balancing my weight from one foot to the next, hoping that he won’t see my hickeys and so I can go upstairs and change before he does.

“Lottie, is that a hickey?” Luke asks me.

Oh fucking shit.

(A/N)

teehee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 11.4K 47
❝you have a pretty detailed fantasy of my boyfriends best friend banging you against the wall❞ {luke hemmings} {warnings : smut, sexual content, dadd...
1.9M 65.2K 45
"Welcome to the kink club. We have whips, handcuffs, chokers and belts. That's Luke, he has the daddy kink. I think he likes you, he's been staring a...
6.7K 89 23
"Well you haven't been showing it. You haven't been trying." ...
212K 3.8K 29
Maybe you thinking, having a 'thing' with someone who is practically family is bad, well Olivia denies this, never planned anything towards her child...