Childish

By Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... More

Moving Day
Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev๐Ÿ˜”
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
The Start of TRAINING CAMP!
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Karasuno Crumbs
Special #2.1
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
We Love Some Filler
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?
Hmmmggmm Title

Special #1

7.5K 282 139
By Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

So, this one's gonna be about a switched version of all the characters so [name] is all grown up and in high school and all the volleyball boys are small.

Also, I'm putting random boyos from all over the place in here, there's a reason I don't do geography and that's because I'm bad.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

[name] sighed as he left his school building and made his way to the little elementary school nearby. It was currently March and he regretted underestimating the chill in the air. He blew into his hands as he walked to try and regain his sense of feeling on them. It worked a bit but he wasn't satisfied.

Suddenly he felt a rough thump on his back and he turned around quickly and ready to run away. The perpetrator smirked upon seeing his scared look turn into a frown. He released an evil cackle and patted [name]'s back a few more times.

"It's not funny," mumbled [name].

"Yeah, yeah whatever," said Junichi rubbing his hands together, "Anyway, are you still doing your little volunteering thing?"

[name] quirked an eyebrow up at what seemed to be a genuine question from Junichi, no underlying meaning involved. He gulped before answering, "Yeah, why?"

Junichi's smirk widened as he continued following [name].

[name] was confused. Why was he walking behind him? Junichi didn't like kids so he wouldn't be volunteering too. Junichi didn't like walking with him since he always complained about his slow pace. Junichi couldn't have had a sudden change of heart, could he?

He glanced at him from his peripheral and chewed on his bottom lip.

"Oi, I heard you just passed the maths test," Junichi grunted to him which snapped him out of his daze.

[name]'s face heated up slightly and he looked to the pavement in defeat, "M-maybe,"

"You look like a nerd but you're actually dumb, huh. Just wanted to tell you how I passed with flying colours," he smugly announced.

[name] reddened further in shame and his lips formed a pout towards the floor.

Junichi half hoped this was where [name] would admit defeat. He would get a hideous scowl on his face and absolutely cuss him out until Junichi couldn't stand him anymore.

He saw [name]'s ears redden and wondered, if he touched them, would his hands warm up immediately. He retracted his gaze to try and catch an unpleasant expression on his face but only found a little pout that made him get more annoyed.

They walked to the school on silence after that. [name] wanted to see if Junichi would finally stop tailing him but he gasped as he saw him enter the school with him.

A teacher came up to them and handed them lanyards to show they were volunteers. She smiled widely at [name] knowing he was a regular. [name] bowed to her and entered the classroom.

Recently, he had found something to pass the time with. Doing volunteer work at the school and looking after the kids after school hours when their families couldn't pick them up. Usually, he didn't like to do work involving socialising with people, but he found himself enjoying this one.

As soon as he stepped into the room, he was glomped by a large force. He was pushed backwards for it and only regained his balance by bumping into Junichi who fell instead.

"[name]-senpai! [name]-senpai!" The excited child on his chest exclaimed.

[name] sighed and pushed him off so he could walk. Good lord, Lev had gotten even taller. He told that to the hyper child and Lev beamed, extremely proud of his height. "I'm gonna be taller than you next week!" He declared. [name] smiled and agreed to the claim (even though he felt an arrow pierce through him at it).

"And you're telling me you babysit these shits for fun?" Oh yeah, he'd forgotten that Junichi was also there.

"Don't say that word!" [name] whispered to him.

But it was futile since one little kid heard. And if one little kid heard it then all the kids would soon know.

"AAAAAAAAA HE SAID A BAD WORD! HE SAID SHIT" the child near them echoed loudly. [name]'s eyes widened as he hastily went to Oikawa to quieten the loud child down.

"Shhhh, don't say that word Tooru-kun!" he chided him fretfully.

Too late. All the children had started to pick up on what he said. [name] felt his face lose colour as he heard choruses of the said word around the room.

He used the child's head to support his dizzy self.

"Hey, Stupidkawa! You're making [name] senpai worry!" a spiky haired child came and tackled Oikawa to the floor.

[name] felt the air leave his lungs as he saw the other kids start to pile onto the wrestling pair.

He stood immobile until he felt a tug at his jumper. Thankful for the distraction, he looked down to see Kenma. "Can we play Crossy Road again?" It was hard to say no to this polite request so [name] nodded and directed them to a big chair.

He sat down on it and then helped Kenma onto his favourite place. Kenma snuggled into [name]'s chest and found a comfortable position to sit in. He then turned his head up, expectant.

Inwardly, [name] patted himself on the back in pity for being a servant to a child simply because they were cute but outwardly, he held out his phone with both hands in front of Kenma and let him take it.

He glanced up, feeling peaceful but saw Junichi staring at him. He tilted his head to ask him what he wanted but he was met with denial. He let his eyes wander to where the children used to be piled on the floor but saw that they had dispersed and they were all sitting around his chair.

He felt a tap on his knee and looked to see Bokuto looking back at him.

"I MANAGED TO STOP ALL OF THEM!" he exclaimed. [name] tried to stifle a chuckle since he very specifically remembered Bokuto launching himself into the pile earlier but he decided to play along with it. He leaned forwards, minding Kenma, and ruffled his hair.

Bokuto's expression brightened even more and he snuggled into [name]'s palm before running off again, "EEEEE GUESS WHO GAVE ME A PAT AGHA-"

[name] felt Kenma squirm in his arms and looked down to see if he was uncomfortable only to find him complaining after not beating his high score.

"[name]-senpai!" His attention was taken by another voice and he turned his head to see who it was. "Bakeyama wants you to read a book!" It was the sunny boy, Hinata.

[name] let an unwilling Kenma off his lap.

( "Come on Kenma, please?"

"No," He gripped onto his leg in a koala grip)

He accepted the book from a blushing Kageyama behind Hinata, rubbing his smaller shoulder encouragingly.

"Volleyball: Steps to Success," He read out the title.

This got all of their attention and they quietened down to sit in front of [name]. He smiled at the similarities in all of their expressions. He booped Kageyama's nose, "It looks like you chose a good book,"

And so, he started reading, not missing the ways their expressions would differ at each word. They would scrunch their noses or furrow their eyebrows or narrow their eyes.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

After a while, the parents arrived and he got them ready to go.

"[name]-senpai! Can we get married tomorrow?" An overexcited Nishinoya asked.

"Uhhhh," [name] thought of a nice way to break it to the kid.

"No because [name]-senpai will marry ME!" Tanaka chimed in.

"Ummm," [name] put his hands out to stop them before the situation escalated further.

"He can't marry any of you," a deep voice commented from the side. The two children ceased arguing and looked towards the voice. Junichi leaned over [name]'s shoulder and smirked down to the kids.

Tanaka and Nishinoya got tick marks on their brow line and shouted at Junichi instead.

"Go away! No-one asked you! You wanna hear me bark?"

"Yeah, you're just a grumpy boy who smells like socks and cabbage!"

Then they both turned to [name] and grabbed a leg of his each, "[name]-senpai! Whatever you do, you can't marry the mean boy! I bet he sleeps with his socks on and showers in them too!"

Tanaka stood like a guard in front of [name] to try and shield him from Junichi, "You're just jealous [name] likes us more! You wanna hear me bark more?"

Junichi sighed and walked off.

The teacher came to take Tanaka and Nishinoya to their parents and they gave the frozen [name] a final hug before leaving.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

"[name]-san, Atsumu keeps touching me!" a cowering Sakusa took shelter behind him.

"Omi-Omi I just wanna give you a big fat hug!" Atsumu announced, chasing after him.

[name] ushered Sakusa to get his stuff before his parents grew impatient and told the Miya twins to also get ready to go. The effort it took for this simple command to be carried out was overwhelming. Atsumu was vehemently pursuing Sakusa to take him down. Even after [name] had sent Sakusa off to his home.

And finally, once he stopped trying to pursue Sakusa, he latched onto [name] and clung to him even as he tried to move. At first, his twin tried to get him off but he then did the same to the other side of [name].

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

[name] sighed and wiped his forehead after he had finally sent the twins off. But he shouldn't have expected peace just yet.

"[name]-senpai," He heard another voice talk to him and he directed his attention to the young Oikawa.

"I'm sorry for saying a bad word before," he apologised, looking at his hands.

"It's ok Tooru, just don't do that again," [name] patted his back to show he was forgiven.

"Really? I knew you wouldn't care if I said that, Iwa-chan told me to apologise but I guess this means there wasn't really any point," and with that, he scurried off.

[name]'s mouth hung open at those words and he released a deep breath and went to where Iwaizumi was stood staring at his friend in distaste.

"You were very good today, Hajime-kun," He petted his head and poked the cheeks he saw were getting a pink tint.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

The last of the children were sent off with many promises to be back tomorrow and [name] made his way out through the exit. He saw Junichi follow him but tried not to pay any mind to that.

"Those kids are literally more social than you," 

Keyword; tried. Of course Junichi would say something to ruin the atmosphere.

"I know," He tiredly replied back.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

Well that was long.

That's the first special. Honestly idk how I finished this one first even tho I was supposed to be doing the same age one.

Oh well, Imma try and get the other special out tomorrow or sometime soon (heehee  time is relative, ya never know when the next one will come out).

Thank you for all the support!!!!!

This is completely r a w pls tell me about spelling and grammar issues.

ミ☆( *uωu人)+゚.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
455K 10.6K 25
Haikyuu characters x readers!!! Some of them are long chapters so beware ;)
4.9K 213 11
- ๐ค๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -she just needed a few pairs of clothes to make it through an interview. he just wanted to safel...
697K 28.9K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...