DELINQUENTS โ€ข ๐ค๐ง๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ก...

By realityphantom

โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐€๐‹ ๐“๐„๐—๐“ / ๐‚๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š๐…๐ˆ๐‚ โ€• In which Student Council's Commissioner of Student Relation... More

โžค ๐™Ž๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™™๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ž๐™ก
โžค ๐™’๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™‰๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง
โžค ๐™Ž๐™๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โžค ๐˜พ๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™
โžค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š
โžค ๐™‰๐™š๐™ฌ ๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ
โžค ๐™‹๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
โžค ๐™ƒ๐™ฎ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค ๐™๐™ก๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™š๐™™
โžค ๐™ˆ๐™š ๐™ฃ' ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™จ
โžค ๐˜พ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ
โžค ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ช
โžค ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™จ
โžค ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โžค ๐™’๐™ž๐™›๐™š๐™ฎ๐™จ
โžค ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™
โžค ๐™‹๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ 
โžค ๐˜ฝ๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โžค ๐™•๐™ค๐™ค
โžค ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™จ
โžค ๐™‚๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก
โžค ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™›๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š
โžค ๐™Ž๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™–๐™™
โžค ๐˜ฝ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™จ
โžค ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š๐™™
โžค ๐™‹๐™š๐™–๐™˜๐™๐™ฎ
โžค ๐˜ผ๐™—๐™จ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™
โžค ๐™Ž๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฅ ใ€ˆ100k Specialใ€‰
โžค ๐™‚๐™ค ๐˜พ๐™ง๐™ฎ โ™ก
โžค ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™š
โžค ๐™‹๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ 
โžค ๐™Ž๐™ก๐™š๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง
โžค ๐™‚๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โžค ๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™˜๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™
โžค ๐™ƒ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ
โžค ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ใ€ˆ+ Afterword/Triviaใ€‰

โžค ๐™‹๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š

40.9K 1.8K 3K
By realityphantom

4:37 AM

"Oh!" Mitsuri sleepily exclaimed as she rolled over to face you. "You got accepted."

"Yeah," you quietly trailed off.

The both of you had went to bed late tonight, which was pretty normal as you both loved talking before going to sleep. Even so, it had already been over an hour since you two decided to hit the hay, so spilling the secret of your acceptance was unexpected. But because of overthinking about it, you couldn't sleep.

You were so worried of everyone's reactions, that you decided to sleep in Mitsuri's bed tonight. She didn't mind it, of course, but you really thought it would ease your worries.

The confession you just admitted to her released a heavy weight off your shoulders, but there was an evident tension now in the room.

"I figured it'd be best if you were one of the first people I told"—you paused, remembering how Kagaya snitched on you to Muzan—"since we are roommates, and all."

"That makes sense," Mitsuri trailed off. It was blatantly obvious she was trying her best, but she was also struggling to find the words to speak. "If I'm being honest right now," she began with a small yawn, "I don't know what to say."

"Understandable," you replied with a yawn of your own. "I'm sorry for dumping this information on you at four in the morning."

She mumbled quietly, "It's alright."

It then grew silent, and you assumed she fell asleep. She shuffled closer to you until her face was buried in your neck. As her breathing began to slow down, you wrapped you arms around her, resting your own head atop hers.

The night felt bittersweet being left off on that note, but there was nothing you could do about it. You decided to just attempt to sleep again, and leaned down to lay against Mitsuri's hair—you inwardly swore it smelled like sakura mochi—as you finally closed your eyes.

But before you could even get into the mindset to sleep, she spoke again.

"I'm proud of you," she mumbled quietly against your neck.

This took you a bit by surprise.

"You are?"

"Hm?" she hummed questioningly as if you just told her something idiotic. "Of course I am," she muttered. "Getting into that school is difficult—I know you've been super stressed lately, so you should take pride in getting accepted."

Misturi didn't even know how much those words meant to you.

"I think you should take it," she sighed a bit sadly.

That statement alone almost shook the sleepiness out of you entirely, and so you shockingly replied, "Really?"

Mitsuri hummed sleepily in confirmation, her head bobbing up and down ever so slightly against your neck.

"I'm"—you were almost at a loss for words—"shocked," you admitted. "But, wouldn't you be sad if I left?" you questioned with confusion.

"Of course I'd be sad, dummy head," Mitsuri scoffed lightly as she bumped your shoulder. She seemed a bit more waken up now. "But it's not like you're dying, or anything. God knows I would force you to video call me every day." There was an almost playful laugh to her tone, and you found yourself smiling at the warmth you suddenly felt from it. "Plus, Shinobu can be my new roommate—I know she's been lonely without her sister there with her."

You couldn't even reply, only smiling as Mitsuri spoke her final thoughts on the matter.

"I'll always be your wifey," she mumbled, and you felt her smile against your skin.

Your heart basically fluttered, and you quickly replied, "You're wifey #1 now."

Misturi practically burst out giggling; she grinned as she hugged you tighter.

"About everything you said, though," you began, also pulling her body closer against you, "thanks." You smiled against the top of her head, burying your face in her hair. "I think I really needed to hear that."

She pulled her head back away from you for a moment, looking at you with a questioning expression whilst saying, "Don't tell me you were just going to reject the acceptance because of us." She had an incredulous tone in her voice, once again talking to you like you were stupid. "We'd be jerks for not supporting you, and jerks aren't cool. Also, you'd be dumb for rejecting it."

"You're right," you replied with a tired chuckle, pulling her head back to lay against you. "I'm worrying for nothing."

Mitsuri teasingly hummed in agreement with your remark as she snuggled once again adjacent to your body. She quickly inclined her head, leaning upwards to plant an affectionate kiss against your jaw.

"Goodnight, Y/N," she mumbled happily. She then snuggled her face into the warmth of your neck, getting comfortable with the curvature of your body against her own. "I love you."

"I love you, too," you smiled as you returned a kiss atop her head.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

8:23 AM

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Y/N's friends !!
22 People >
..............................

Mitsuri added Kagaya to the chat
Kagaya is now online

〈Kagaya〉
:0
oh is this the thingie?

〈Mitsuri〉
:0
yee :3

Kagaya added Muzan to the chat
Muzan is now online

〈Mitsuri〉
thanky

〈Muzan〉
Yeah, yeah—whatever

Muzan added 8 people to the chat
Mitsuri added 8 people to the chat
Kagaya added 3 people to the chat

〈Mitsuri〉
aight!
listen up everyone! :v

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

5:11 PM

"Let's go somewhere!"

Mitsuri had a happy, clearly excited smile on her face. Her eyes were even crinkled closed as she tilted her head downwards towards your sitting form on your desk.

"Somewhere?" you echoed.

"Yeah!" she confirmed. "Dinner!"

"It's barely five PM," you argued, raising an eyebrow at her. "Plus, I'm pretty comfortable right now, so maybe later." You were on your laptop at your desk in your dorm, lazily vibing to music, going through messages, and surfing through YouTube. With everything going on in your life, it was nice to just relax.

But Mitsuri grabbed and pulled on your arm, denying, "No. Too bad." She tugged rather roughly on your hand, and it seemed like she wanted to drag you. "We're going now."

You chuckled at her antics, and joked, "Why so aggressive all of a sudden?"

"Because I'm hungry," she groaned.

"Pfft—of course you are." You rolled your eyes at her, but now, you understood why she was so pushy. Mitsuri ate a lot, so it was reasonable why she was demanding you to go out with her to get food.

Lowering your resistance, you allowed her to pull you up from your chair.

"Let me get ready first," you told her, yanking your arm out of her strong grasp.

"Okee!"

Her stubborn, aggressive demeanor immediately went away, and she skipped happily to the door.

"I'll be waiting for you in my car!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

5:42 PM

At this point, it was pretty obvious to you that something fishy—or rather, a surprise—was going on.

Mitsuri had been driving for awhile, so it was clear that she had a specific destination in mind, and not just some random restaurant around the area.

When you had asked her about it, she simply said that you were "celebrating your success," which you were immensely grateful for. So all you could do now was sit back on the passenger seat, and relax to Mitsuri's light humming alongside the chill music playing in her car.

You weren't surprised when the both of you pulled up to a rather expensive-looking restaurant (though, you did feel bad).

You were surprised, however, when the both of you were led outside the restaurant to the patio, where all of your closest friends were waiting for you.

"Took you long enough, (L/N)!" Tengen exclaimed from the closet table to the entrance to the patio. He sat alongside Sanemi, Kaigaku, and Gyuutarou, who all had a Nintendo Switch at hand. You were confused, because Smash on the Switch was only played on one console with multiple controllers, until you realized they were playing Animal Crossing.

"KAIGAKU," Sanemi yelled in frustration. "YOU TRAMPLED MY FLOWERS."

"SORRY—I WAS RUNNING BY ACCIDENT!"

On another table was Rengoku, Akaza, Giyuu, and Douma, who you'd admit, was a rather odd mix of people. However, it made sense when they seemed a bit calmer, and they were all collectively bullying a crying Giyuu and Douma.

Kokushibou, Yoriichi, Muichirou, Yushirou, and Gyoumei were placed at another table, and while it looked really peaceful, it also seemed really calm and quiet. They were the more reserved ones of the bunch, so it was fitting.

Across the patio, you saw Tamayo, Shinobu, Daki, and Nakime at one table, and they were all getting along swimmingly. It seemed that after that one sleepover, the girls all became pretty good friends—and you were really happy with that outcome.

The last table had Kagaya, Muzan, Rui, and Kiriya, which is where Mitsuri led you. Sandwiched between the two little boys, the shock finally began to wear off, and you took everything in.

"Don't tell me that this is all for me," you breathed out.

"It is!" Kagaya smiled.

"Happy birthday!" Kiriya cheered.

You raised an eyebrow at him, saying, "It's not my birthday."

"Oh." The kid looked dead inside as his face contorted to a blank stare. "I got the event wrong. Why are we here again?"

"She got accepted to her dream school, dummy!" Rui told Kiriya, reaching across you to lightly bonk him on his head. "Congrats, big sis!"

You laughed at their antics, chuckling through breaths, "Thank you, boys."

"Mitsuri was the one who set this all up," Kagaya informed as he passed you a menu. "I wanted to do something similar, too, so she reached out to me."

"Yeah!" Mitsuri confirmed, sitting down next to the Student Council Executive President.

"Damnit, Mitsuri," you cursed as you facepalmed. "I'm supposed to be mad at you for telling everyone without my consent, but I can't stop smiling right now."

"But don't give me all the credit," she laughed awkwardly. "I may have planned things, but Muzan was the one who took care of the rest of the stuff, like choosing and booking a place!"

The delinquent leader stubbornly turned away so you wouldn't see his eyes, but honestly, you thought he was being more cute than anything else.

"Thank you," you expressed to gain his attention.

"Don't mention it," Muzan scoffed, turning to glare at you. "My father just happened to know the owner of the restaurant." He turned once again, staring down at the top of the table with his cheeks dusted with the most faintest pink you've ever seen. "But you're welcome," he muttered.

"You should go say hi to everyone!" Mitsuri recommended, shooing you off. "I'm sure everyone else has their own words to say to you!"

You grinned, "I'm sure they do."

The friends at your table watched you leave, hopping from table to table and smiling happily with the mix of your Council and delinquent friends. It was quiet as they gazed at you, until someone spoke up.

Muzan restated towards Mitsuri, "You said this was to celebrate her success in getting in." When the pink and green haired Council member gave him a nod in confirmation, he continued. "But do you know if she accepted it or not?"

"No," Mitsuri answered thoughtfully. "But, I think it's pretty obvious that she will."

"I agree," Kagaya added. "I'm taking this little gathering of ours as both a celebration for her acceptance, and a goodbye party."

"Bittersweet," Muzan sighed. "But I'm proud."

Kagaya almost choked on his drink, and he immediately adopted a bewildered, yet teasing smile as he said, "What, cousin? Did you just say you were proud of someone other than yourself?"

"Shut up," Muzan sneered.

Mitsuri laughed at their antics, before she, too, returned to watching you have fun for possibly the final time as peers.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ALARM: The final chapter of DELINQUENTS comes out Tuesday, so if you want your fanart/meme to appear in the book, this is your last chance! You can always send me fanart and memes afterwards, of course, but this would be your last chance if you want it posted!

Frequent answers: my discord to send stuff is in my bio! // if you are sending fanart, please sign it! // if you published a book instead with your fanart or meme, dm me! i get too many wattpad notifs to check all of my tags D:

ALARM: The fanart below was created by @Aza666az ✨✨

Depiction of Y/N:

ALARM: The fanart below was created by @Misaki_Vargas ✨✨

[Counseling] Kagaya wishing Y/N good luck for the counseling sessions:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.5K 71
ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
1M 20.7K 46
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐ โ€• REQUESTS: Closed! KNY X READER ONE SHOTS Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer is owned by Koyoharu Gotouge. โ€• WRITTEN BY: โ€ข @real...
462K 11.8K 33
"Y/N!" "Oh hey Giyuu." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข Y/N and Giyuu's friendship is strong as usual. The two loved teasing eac...
1.2M 23.7K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...