➤ 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙙

5:30 PM

5:30 PM ALARM: counseling session, or whatever

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The meeting room for the weekly counseling sessions was a little more packed than usual today.

There were two new students sitting side by side. They weren't delinquents, and they looked rather out of place as they sat in annoyance in the room.

You'd actually focus on them, if it weren't for Akaza and Douma fighting on their side of the table.

"I almost got expelled for beating up two students just recently," Akaza bellowed, slamming his hand down on the table and standing up to look down at Douma. "Don't make me punch you, too, dick-head."

"But all I was doing was poking you!" Douma whined. He backed away from Akaza's proximity slightly, hands facing up in defense.

The others, for the most part, were quiet: Gyuutarou close to dozing off, Daki doing her makeup, Nakime waiting idly, Kaigaku playing on his phone, Kokushibou sitting with boredom, Muzan—

"What happened to your face?" you asked him, pointing a tad rudely at the square of gauze pads on his cheek. There was a noticeable mark underneath it, and the edges of it showed.

"That's none of your business," he snarled with a glare in your direction.

"He got decked by that med student over there," Daki laughed, pointing over to one of the two newcomers to the counseling session.

"I have a name," the med student complained quietly. Your eyes immediately lit up in recognition of the person.

"Tamayo!"

She sighed, "Hello, Y/N." Tamayo then threw a tired, yet kind smile at you. "I'm so glad that someone actually decent is here to join me and Yushirou—"

"I forgot to take your hand in marriage," you interjected. "So you're wifey #5 now!"

"Wh-what," she began confusedly with a cute head tilt, "does that mean?"

"We're married!"

"I don't think I have any complaints to that," Tamayo smiled innocently.

"Well I'm wifey #1," Daki stated proudly. She leaned closer to Tamayo in an attempt to rub her self-proclaimed victory in her face; But Tamayo just thought she was being weird.

"Wait what about me?" Yushirou, who was seated next to Tamayo, asked. Like Tamayo, he was also a med student, and he was always seen to be accompanying her. You had met the two of them one day through Kagaya, who introduced you.

"You can be hubby number," you trailed off. "Fuck, how many are there again?"

"12," Kokushibou groaned out in annoyance.

"Then you're number 10, Yushirou!" you declared.

"What?" Douma exclaimed in displeasure. "He doesn't go to the bottom? Like, 13?"

"Nope."

"But why?" Douma whined. "That means I'm moving down!"

"I'm moving him above you, Kokushibou, and Giyuu," you began to explain, "because I'm still mad at the three of you for being mean to Rui and Kiriya."

"Unfair!" Douma complained.

"The list is stupid, anyways," Kokushibou sighed out.

You took out your phone, glaring at him, "I can send the squirrel pics, mister."