➤ 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

12:01 PM

12 PM ALARM: chem project meetup

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"You're leaving me alone here again?"

"Sorry, (Y/N)," Kagaya apologized sheepishly, already making his way towards the door to exit his dorm. "I have to return my nephew."

Kiriya was an innocent looking boy. He was tiny, so when you waltzed into Kagaya and Muzan's dorm and saw him there, you immediately gushed at how cute their nephew was.

"How old is he?" you asked, looking down at the boy with a smile.

"Like," Muzan began to answer from the side, "6."

"I'm actually 8, so shut the fu—"

"Language!" Kagaya scolded.

He's just like Rui, you inwardly laughed. Kids these days...

With that, Kagaya and Kiriya left, causing you to sigh from dread at a second day alone with the delinquent leader's dorm, working on a Chemistry project. You were a nervous wreck last time from his close proximity (and immense attractiveness) and you weren't sure you could get through it again.

"It's not like I'm going to hurt you," Muzan scoffed, rolling his eyes before turning away. As he made his way to his desk, you immediately plopped down on the side of his bed, exactly where you sat last time. "Getting more comfortable now, are we?" he asked with slight mockery, sitting himself down on his desk chair and opening his laptop.

Bruh, you're literally the one who asked me to sit on your bed last time.

"Let's just finish the project," you sighed again.

After about ten minutes, there was an unexpected, and unwelcomed knock at the door.

Muzan raised an eyebrow, clearly confused at who could be there. Without a word, he stood up and walked over. Putting his eye on the peephole of the door, he recognized who it was, and grumbled.

"Brace yourself," he sighed in annoyance before swinging the door. When it opened, you caught view of an unfamiliar girl standing there, looking quite angry herself.

"Where have you been, Muzan?" she questioned him.

"That's none of your business," he replied in clear vexation.

Her eyes wandered inside of his dorm, only to catch sight of you sitting on his bed. She gasped in shock suddenly, her mind connecting together imaginary dots.

"Who's that?" she interrogated, pointing accusingly at you.

Muzan looked back at your sitting form before answering, "Just a partner for a Chemistry project." He sighed once again before turning back to face her. "What's it to you?"

Not answering his question, she kept her gaze firm on you.

"I'm Rei, his girlfriend."

Oof. Well this was awkward.

Of course he has a girlfriend, you thought as you inwardly smacked yourself. He's fucking hot.

And she was one of THOSE girlfriends.

Muzan moved in front of her to block you from her sight, trying to redirect the tension. The two at the door immediately began arguing, and you took the chance to take out your phone.