Their lost angels | Book 1

By dontworryboutit123

*needs editing* "Watch your fucking mouth"Antonio said slamming his fist on the desk. The twins just looked a... More

cast and aesthetics.
chapter 1.
chapter 2.
chapter 3.
chapter 4.
chapter 5.
chapter 6.
chapter 7.
chapter 8.
chapter 9.
chapter 10.
chapter 11.
chapter 12.
chapter 13.
chapter 14.
chapter 15.
cast and aesthetics .
chapter 16.
chapter 17.
chapter 18.
chapter 19.
chapter 20.
chapter 21.
chapter 22.
chapter 23.
chapter 24.
chapter 25.
chapter 26.
chapter 27.
chapter 28.
chapter 29.
chapter 30
chapter 31.
chapter 32.
chapter 33.
chapter 34.
chapter 35.
chapter 36.
chapter 37.
chapter 38.
Authors Note
100k reads
chapter 39.
chapter 40.
chapter 41.
chapter 42.
chapter 43.
chapter 44.
chapter 45.
chapter 46.
Authors Note
chapter 47.
chapter 48.
chapter 49.
chapter 50.
chapter 52.
Outfits
Someone is copying my book
chapter 53.
chapter 54.
Update on book 2
chapter 55.
chapter 56.
chapter 57.
chapter 58.
chapter 59.
chapter 60.
chapter 61.
chapter 62.
chapter 63.
chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
chapter 66.
Her Dark Angel Preview
chapter 67.
Epilouge
UPCOMING BOOKS
bonus chapter +1
bonus chapter +2
bonus chapter +3
bonus chapter +4
bonus chapter +5
bonus chapter +6

chapter 51.

26K 683 567
By dontworryboutit123

Third Person
"OMG, "Alessa yelled as she got up and ran to her closet, and started throwing out outfits for everyone.

"We need to go Christmas shopping, "She said snapping her fingers and throwing out the outfits."Let's get dressed"She said pulling Alex from her comfy spot on the bed "chop-chop"

"Fine fine "Alex said as she put the outfit on and started getting ready.
"Perfect" Alessa said as everyone started getting dressed.

"Wow," Natalia said as they finished getting dressed.

"Me likely, "Sienna said as she ran her hands down her body.

"Fuck Alex, Viktor might just rip this top off when he sees you, "Alessa said. "Ummm, actually hoping he will soon," Alex said shyly.

"What do you mean"Alessa asked as she put her makeup brush down.

"What I mean is that I'm ready to have sex with him," Alex said looking at everyone.

"OMG babe, "Alessa said hugging her "that's so good," She said as she squeezed her twin's shoulders.

"I'm just scared that he won't be satisfied, "Alex said as she stared curling her hair.

"OH PLEASE, "Natalia said, "that idiot does not stop talking about you, he's more than satisfied."She said as she applied her nude lipstick."Trust me you have absolutely nothing to worry about."

"You're right," Sienna said ."Now let's go."

"Ok MOM," Alex said as they did their finishing touches and grabbed their bags, and left.

The girls spent hours shopping for gifts for each other and their families. They were happy to finally have some downtime and get to bond more. Their friendship was growing stronger day by day.

"I hope they like them, "Alessa said as she sat the bags in the closet."I have no idea what you get people who have almost everything."She said and Alex nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, we shall see on Friday," Alex said before getting up and stretching." I'll be back in a few minutes ok," she said before heading up the stairs.

As I walked upstairs to my room to quickly grab something, I noticed Viktor and Vadim in the gym working out.

Viktor looked so hot as he did the bench press. I watched as the sweat dripped down the muscles of his arms. I just want him to take me hard against a wall and dominate the fuck out of me.

I quickly left the doorway of the gym and walked into my room to grab what I came in here for. I heard my door open and quickly turned around.

"I thought you were working out, "I said as he came into my room with sweat dripping down his body.

"Well I was, but I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching me, "He said with a quirked brow.

"Well it's not every day a girl has a hot Russian boyfriend, "I said laughing softly as he walked and sat on my bed.

"Come here," he said as he slowly made the come here motion with his fingers. I slowly walked over and approached him. He quickly pulled me onto his lap and had a firm grip on my hips.

"I like this top," he muttered as he untied the strings, making my breathing quicken as he slid the straps down my shoulders leaving me half-naked.

"Mmm, but I like it much better off," he said as he brought his lips to my right nipple and sucked it slightly. I started to slowly grind myself against his crotch feeling him get harder by the second.

"I want you, I want this right now, "I said breathlessly as he abandoned my right nipple and moved to my left one.

"Are you sure?" he asked as he brought his hand to my cheek and rubbed it softly."I don't want you to do anything you're not ready for"He said as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you and I want you, "I said softly."There's no one else I'd rather do this with"I tell him, kissing the palm that was rubbing my cheeks.

"I love you too, "he said before flipping us over which caught me by surprise." But right now I'm going to fuck you like the little freaky slut I know you are," he said into my ear before leaving kisses from ear to my waistline, leaving marks here and there.

"Tonight, I'm going to fuck you so good that you wouldn't want to be with anyone else."He whispered before he unbuttoned and unzipped my pants.

His words set fire to my skin as I squirmed in anticipation of being utterly destroyed by this man.

"Fuck you are so beautiful," he said once he got up and observed my completely naked body. He quickly undressed as I slowly took all of him in, feeling grateful for having him as mine.

"I'm going to start slow for you ok."He said as he climbed on top of me and I nodded my head. I grabbed a condom from my bedside table and brought it up to his length.

"Can I?" I asked gesturing to putting on the condom.

"Yes lex," he said as taking the condom, ripping the packaging with his teeth, and handed it back to me. I took it out and pinched the tip and slowly rolled it onto his dick.

He leaned down and gave me soft kisses all over my face as he slowly entered me. It wasn't as painful as everyone said it would be since it wasn't my first time. It was a little painful because his dick was so fucking thick.

He slowly rolled his hips into me making me moan softly as he filled me up. I liked how he was being considerate of my feelings, but from the crease, in his forehead, I could tell that he was holding himself back.

"Vik, "I said as I palmed his cheek ."You don't have to hold back" I said as his chain dangled in front of my face."I can handle it, I want it rough ...very rough."I said and he let out a devilish grin.

"Whatever you want lex," he said before pulling out and thrusting into me hard making me cry out. His thrust was powerful as he kept at his place of pulling out and then pounding back into me. The feeling was euphoric as I matched my hips to his thrust.

"I-I" I struggled to speak as he went harder and faster. I couldn't think or breathe correctly as he gave me everything I wanted. He started rubbing my clit to intensify my pleasure.

"Mmm, so fucking good" he mumbled as he threw his head back and groaned ."So fucking wet," he said making me gasp as he slid out and flipped me over roughly, positioning me with my face down and ass up.

"Such a nice ass," he said, as he slapped my ass harsh enough to leave a mark. He gave me about ten more slaps equally painful that made me wetter than Niagara Falls. I was sure I would cream there as he took his index finger and slid it over my slit collecting my juices.

He quickly slid his finger in and groaned as he felt my warmth wrapped around him. He pumped a few more times and stopped making me turn around, just to see him drag the finger from his mouth as we made eye contact.

Vi-ikkkk!"I yelped as he pulled me back and roughly pounded into me insanely fast. He grabbed my hair into a makeshift ponytail and pulled me up towards his chest.

"Scream my name, "he grunted as he brought his hand to my clit and rubbed harshly.

"Mmmm d- Vik, "I gasped catching myself from what I wanted to call him

"No, what were you going to say, "he coaxed as  he slowed down painfully slow, leaving me whimpering almost begging for him to go faster.

"Go faster"I begged as he gripped my hair tighter and brought his hand that was rubbing my clit around my neck and gripped it tightly making me whimper.

"Say what you were going to say," he said as his Russian accent became more prominent.

"Fuck. me. daddy, "I said with a smirk on my face which was soon wiped off as he pushed me back down and destroyed my pussy.I'm talking about back-arching, leg shaking, earth-shattering orgasm after orgasm ran through my body as he thrust into me relentlessly.

Viktor pulled out of me and pushed me over the chair in the corner and lifted my leg.

"Fuck Viktor, I can't take anymore "I moaned out as he inserted himself into me.

"Bend over and take it like the good little slut you are" he moaned out, which set something in my lower stomach ablaze as he moaned and groaned my name with each thrust. I started to move back into him as he placed his hands in my hips and pulled me roughly into him bringing me closer to release.

"Ohhhh fuck daddy it feels so good" I moaned out as my sweaty body collided with his. He brought his hand up to my neck and turned my head capturing my lips into a rough passionate kiss as he slammed into me.

I came more times than I could count in the last ten minutes. Viktor soon started to slow down and take it easy on me. His stamina amazed me as he focused on pleasuring me. It was my turn to pleasure him.

I pushed off of him and turned around, roughly pushing him on the bed. He had a look of surprise in his eyes as I hopped on top and started riding him hard and fast.

"Fuck Lex, " he shouted as he gripped my hips harshly leaving behind a burning feeling as his nails dig deep into my skin.

"Ohh shit, "he moaned as I went faster not letting upon him. I enjoyed seeing the faces he made as I rode him.

Whenever he would throw his head back with his mouth agape turned me on even more. I was glad that I was the one to give him this pleasure, the one to make him feel this good.

"Uggghh I'm coming, "he said and I rode him faster before reaching my last orgasm of the night.

I quickly hopped off and dropped to my knees, pulling the condom off of his dick and stuck my tongue out as ropes of cum started shooting into my mouth.

After he finished I swallowed it all making him smirk.

"Such a good girl, " he said as he rubbed his thumb under my bottom lip. He quickly pulled me from my knees and pulled me into his embrace before he kissed me softly and lovingly.

He grabbed my ass and lifted me and started walking to my shower as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you, "I said as he started the shower.
"And I love you more than anything Alexandria," he said as he looked into my eyes.

KINKY ASS BITCHES.

Let's all take a moment to pray for Alex's cat...ok.

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 21.7K 37
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...
1.7M 26.8K 43
𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐀 - Intricate and witty, her life has twisted upside down after her father's past scarred his family. At the young age...
58.4K 1.3K 80
-After her painful past she managed to escape and turn from a weak girl into one of the powerful mafia leaders. She is not even aware of what will ha...
197K 3.8K 34
𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 A 16 year old girl, shy, smart and bullied. Everyone at school hates her, even her twin brother. He hated her for the death...