Under The Mistletoe

By NightTime_Storiexs

Hope Kingston. She calls him Asshole. Hope has just come back to her hometown after 2 years in New York and m... More

1| Lie low
2| Rumor
3| Hurt
4| Truce
5| Sickness
6| God
7| Pretend
8| Secrecy
9| Surprised
10| Nostalgic
11| Commence
12| Flash
13| Flipped
14| Stupid
15| Instinct
16| Pleading
17| Sneaky
18| Promised
19| Ignited
20| Regret
21| Complicated
22| Freak
23| Date
24| Arcade
25| Mistress
26| Guilt
27| Wish
28| Crooked
29| Santa's helper
30| Tipsy
31| Space
33| Epilogue
NEW BOOK

32| Uncountable

6.1K 237 34
By NightTime_Storiexs

Chapter 32: Uncountable (Blake's POV)

We were both just sitting there. It was fairly sunny so the sun was warming us up from the cold as we sat on the grass. She was sitting between my legs with her back against my chest while my arms were around her. 

"Do you think she would have liked you? As my boyfriend?" Hope looked up at me. 

"I would hope so," I chuckled. "Do you think she would have?" 

She nodded slowly, "Yeah. I think she would love you, actually." 

"I'm glad." 

"Me too," she smiled, turning back to the grave. She sighed, staring at it. She took a few slow, deep breaths before leaning her head back against my shoulder. 

"She loves you, Hope," I whispered, kissing the side of her head. 

"I know," she said, her voice wavering. "I just miss her. And I hate myself every day for not coming here sooner," she sniffled. 

"Hope," I mumbled, holding her tighter. 

"I just miss her, Blake," she cried, her shoulders shaking as she sobbed. 

I rocked her slowly side to side. She has to let it out. She has to cry. She's never allowed herself to grieve for her mother before this. The only thing I can do is hold her and be there for her in every way possible right now. Because I love her. I do, I love her. 

"Can she please just come back?" she asked, wiping her cheeks while sniffling. "It's like," she paused, gathering herself. "It's like I've been stuck in the same fucking spot since she left. And I don't know how to move on," she scoffed. 

"You're doing just fine, baby," I whispered. 

"I don't even think she'd love me any-" 

"Don't, Hope. Don't say that. Her love for you is... uncountable. It can't be measured, it's infinitive, okay?" 

"Uncountable is a word?" she sniffled. 

"Yes," I chuckled while nodding. 

She turned around to look at me with confusion before turning back. She sniffled again, drying her tears. "I had a brain fart." 

"Okay," I laughed, kissing her cheek a few times. 

After sitting there for a few more minutes in silence, we decided to head out. "I have dinner next weekend with my dad's girlfriend, you know," she said as I parked the car in her driveway. 

"You said yes?" 

She nodded, "I couldn't say no to him. He seems so... happy." 

"I'm sure he is," I nodded. 

"Come on," she said before opening the door and stepping out. I climbed out, locking the car behind me and following her inside and up to her room. She shut the door as we entered and turned to me. I raised my eyebrows at her while taking a seat on the edge of her bed. 

"I need to tell you something," I said, grabbing her hands and pulling her over to me. 

She stumbled, falling into my lap and putting her arms around my neck. "What is it?" she asked with a smile. 

"I think I'm uh... I think I'm falling in love with you." 

"Are you?" she grinned. 

"No," I shook my head. She frowned in confusion and disappointment. "I think I am in love with you." She stared at me with a small smile on her lips. "I love you, Hope." 

She brushed my hair back, holding my face as her thumb stroked my cheek. "I love you, Blake." She leaned in, placing a soft kiss on my lips. 

"You know," I said, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I have never met someone who kisses as good as you." 

"I didn't think someone kissed you before me," she teased. 

"Haha, very funny," I scoffed. 

"Very funny," she said mockingly, pushing me until I lay down and she straddled me. I smirked at her, arching a brow. She grinned, leaning down and kissing me again. "I love you," she sang. 

"I love you too," I smiled. 

She chuckled against my lips before pulling away. "Do you want ice cream?" 

"No." 

"No?" 

"No," I shook my head, pulling her lips back down to mine. As time passed, the kiss started getting more intense. I felt her grabbing a fistful of my shirt as she tried to get closer if that was even possible. 

"Wait, wait, wait," she mumbled, climbing off of me. 

I let out a sigh in frustration, thinking we're stopping here. Which by all means, that's fine. I'm still going to wait for her. But yeah... I really want her. 

She ran to the door, locking it shut with a click. I smirked at her. "I know nobody's home, just in case," she shrugged. 

"Just in case...?" I trailed off questioningly, deciding to play dumb. 

"Just in case we..." she shrugged again acting innocent. 

"Will we?" 

"I don't know, maybe," she grinned, walking back over to me, silencing me with a kiss. "Blake," she mumbled, pulling away to look at me. I raised my eyebrows at her in confusion. "Take it off," she demanded. 

"What?" I asked, dumbfounded. 

"Your shirt. Take it off." 

I grinned at her, slowly sitting up as she stood in front of me. I pulled the shirt over my head, tossing it on the floor. She leaned in to kiss me but I backed up. She glared at me. "Your turn. Take it off." 

She chuckled, grabbing the hem of her shirt and lifting it over her head. "Fair enough?" 

I nodded to answer before pulling her down on the bed and flipping us over this time so I was on top. She smiled against my lips, grabbing the back of my neck as she deepened the kiss. 

"Hope, are you sure?" I pulled away, both of us panting and slightly out of breath. 

She nodded. "Positive." 

"Are you one hundred percent sure? If you're not ready, I can wait." 

"I know you can wait," she chuckled. "But I can't. I'm sure, Blake. I want you. Do you want me?" 

"More than you know," I answered. 

"So get back to it, please." 

I grinned, planting my lips on hers and they moved in sync in no time. Within the next few minutes she was under me in just her undergarments and I was the same on top of her. "I'll ask again, are you sure?" 

"Yes!" she exclaimed, grabbing the sides of my face, shaking me lightly. She put her hand around my throat, staring me dead in the eyes. "Yes." 

I smirked, "Okay." I grabbed her by the throat. She grinned, letting out a small laugh before I kissed her. 

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

She lay on her stomach beside me with the covers down at her waist, showing off her naked back. "Are the covers slipping or something?" she chuckled, lifting her head and looked behind her. 

"No. And anyway, you're not naked under the sheet." 

"Neither are you, asshole." 

"Just say the words, princess." 

She laughed sarcastically, pulling the covers and straightening up, lying on her back as she stared at the ceiling. We fell into a comfortable silence for a good two minutes. She turned to me so I turned to look at her. "I want to go again." 

"No," I laughed, shaking my head. 

"Please?" she pouted. 

"No, Hope." 

"Why not?" she whined. 

"Cause I'm tired." She rolled her eyes in response. "And you just said you were hungry like five minutes ago." 

"I want ice cream," she sighed. 

"So, let's get dressed then we can go get some?" 

"I have some at home," she said, looking at me with puppy eyes. 

"I'm not going to get it for you." She rolled her eyes, leaning over me and grabbing my shirt. She pulled it on and then got out of bed, climbing over me. "If you're wearing my shirt, what do you expect me to wear?" 

"Come naked for all I care," she smirked. 

I rolled my eyes, standing up and pulling my sweatpants on, following her downstairs. I hoisted her up onto the counter while grabbing the ice cream tub, taking out two scoops for her, and handing her the bowl. "Back upstairs?" I asked. She nodded, enjoying her ice cream. I picked her up, taking her upstairs while she rocked her legs back and forth, amused at being carried bridal style. 

We hung out in her room for the rest of the day and night as well, only leaving once we got dressed and her dad came home, then both of us went to greet him and act all innocent. 

"So, what did you kids do today?" 

"Uh, actually... we went to go see mom," she said. 

"You did?" he asked her, seemingly surprised. 

"Yeah," she nodded, eating another Oreo from the pack. 

"And what did you two do after that?" he asked while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. 

Hope and I looked at each other knowingly. "You wanna tell him, Blake?" she smirked, scooting her barstool closer to mine. 

"Hope," I whispered, getting her hands off me. 

Her dad started making pasta for himself. "What did you kids do?" he laughed. 

"We um," I stuttered. While she leaned forward, trying to kiss me. "We uh..." Her lips brushed against mine before she pulled away and sat down. 

"We just watched a bunch of movies, dad," she said, smirking at me. 

"Oh really, which ones?" 

"Christmas ones," I lied, putting a hand down on her thigh. 

"Yup. Merry Christmas in advance, dad," she cleared her throat, trying to throw my hand off. I smirked, leaning in and placing a few kisses on her neck. "Uh, we're gonna go upstairs, let you make your dinner in peace. Night, dad," she said, shooting up and taking me upstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 32

and that was the last chapter my loves

we've got one epilogue after this 

xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...
2.4M 42.8K 49
"Please don't leave." he pleaded. His once arrogant, obnoxious, confident gaze looked so vulnerable, helpless and most of all like the young little b...
11.2K 502 34
A match made in heaven? Far from it But maybe it won't be the worst thing to happen. [COMPLETED: 28.09.20] #1 in Newhopeclub at one point
89.5K 2.2K 53
"𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬. 𝐄𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲." - "𝐈'...