Stepbrother || Oikawa Tooru x...

By streetalien

Your mother leaves you for a month because of a working trip and comes back to tell you that she has met a ne... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A/N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 || End

Chapter 27

11.5K 407 506
By streetalien

The next morning you were sitting in class and talking with Iwaizumi and Hamaguchi when your homeroom teacher literally stormed in, with some papers in her hands.

"Everyone go on your seats!" She took a deep breath before letting herself sink in her chair.

"Why are you in such a rush at this early hour, Tachibana-san?" A boy of your class asked.

"Guys, I literally forgot to hand you these last week." She said, holding up the stack of paper.

"We and class 3-6 are going to visit a university in Tokyo this weekend, since we are the university classes, and I was responsible for the letters, but I forgot to print them last week. I had to go to class 3-6 before coming here, that's why I'm also a little late today." She started to give you the letters.

"I need your parents to sign these." She added.

"Class 3-6?" You questioned.

"That's Loserkawa's class." Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"On a trip with Oikawa-san for the whole weekend?! That's awesome!" You heard Nakayama squeal through the class.

"The whole weekend?" You raised an eyebrow, ignoring the other thing she said.

"Yeah, it's written in the letter." She smiled.

You heard some other girls whisper about Oikawa too and rolled your eyes.

'We will be departing on Friday the ../../.... at 5PM and be returning on the following Sunday at 11AM.' You read.

"I've booked rooms in a hotel on Saturday, so please bring the signed part of the letter back as soon as possible, so I can know if I have to cancel rooms. I'm sure you are old enough to chose your roommate by yourself." Your homeroom teacher said.

"I'll give you 10 minutes now, then we'll go on with the lesson." She added.

It wasn't hard for you.

You knew that you would be sharing a room with Hamaguchi, and she seemed like she knew too, because she turned around to look at you, giving you a nod.

After ten minutes the lesson went on.

________

"This is going to be stressful." Oikawa sighed as he took a seat in the canteen.

"What?" You asked, sitting right next to him.

"I actually wasn't supposed to tell you all yet, but we are invited to a training camp next week, starting Monday. But now all this university shit came up." He complained.

"And?" Hanamaki asked, biting his sandwich.

"We will come back to Miyagi on Sunday and go back to Tokyo on Monday again. Like, can't we just stay one day longer in Tokyo to be at least a little less exhausted because of all the traveling?" He put his head on the table.

"Ah, I get it." Hanamaki said.

Right, you were going to Tokyo.

Weren't there people that you knew to avoid going back to Miyagi?

Of course there was someone!

"Hey, I know someone!" You suddenly shouted.

"Really? Who?" Oikawa asked.

"Uh, well, my dad lives in Tokyo." You scratched the back of your head.

"Your dad? Would he even be okay with two strangers staying there?" Iwaizumi looked at you.

"The real question is, if my mother would allow me to stay at my dad's." You nervously asked.

"They didn't end on good terms." You added as you saw their confused looks.

"I'm sure Tachibana-san would allow it, if our parents wrote some extra notes." Iwaizumi informed.

"Good, I'll talk to mom and .. dad." You murmured.

"You would be a life saver! I don't want to sit in a bus for five hours, if I could avoid it. We are going to be there anyway, you know?" Oikawa said, making you nod.

"Do you.. do you perhaps know what schools are attending?" You asked Oikawa.

"Nope, but I know that we will be training in Nekoma's gym."

Suddenly, your heart started to beat faster.

The thought of meeting Kuroo again made your mind go crazy.

"(Y/N)-chan!" Oikawa shook your shoulder.

"Huh?"

"Are you listening now? I was saying that I'm certain that Fukurodani and Shiratorizawa are going to join, since they are powerhouses as well." He said.

"Yeah." You looked back at your food, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

You noticed Hamaguchi's worried look, but you shot her a smile.

The day passed just like that. You went back home, your mind still filled with Kuroo.

Were you finally going to see him again?

After him ignoring you the whole time?

Would you use this opportunity to talk to him?

Definitely.

"I'm leaving, (Y/N)-chan!" Oikawa yelled from downstairs.

You didn't respond, just heard the door klick.

'Is this why I dreamed of you, Kuroo? Because I was going to see you again?'

You decided that it was time to burry out some old memories.

You went to your drawer and pulled out a (F/C) box with stripes.

You sighed heavily before climbing on your bed and opening it.

"Let's go." You said and took out the countless pictures.

The first picture showed you, Kenma and Kuroo as you were sitting in Kenma's room. This picture was taken one day before Kuroo asked you out in your first year.

The two of you would annoy Kenma while he was playing video games, just so he would give you a little attention.

You smiled at the memory and put the picture aside, revealing the next picture.

It was one of Kuroo how he was carrying you on his right shoulder.

You and his team decided to pull a cheating prank on him, so you hid in the storage room with Yaku, because you knew they didn't really like each other, and waited for the others to do their thing.

Inouka was the one to tell him that he heard some weird noises coming from there, so Kuroo went there to check.

Fukunaga recorded everything.

Kuroo came into the storage room, to find you and Yaku there together.

His reaction was priceless, and after telling him that it was just a prank, he chased you and threw you on his shoulder, just to carry you out of the gym.

Outside he told you how scarred he was because he thought that he had lost you.

You assured him that such thing could never happen and kissed him on the lips to comfort him.

Silently laughing at that memory, you saw the next picture.

It was a selfie of you and him after you painted a new landscape.

Of course, every time Kuroo was around while you were painting, everything ended in a mess. That's why you had blue paint all over your cheeks, and Kuroo had green paint in his hair. You were both laughing you asses off a as you took the picture.

You went over his face as you looked at the picture, the memories flowing through your mind.

One time he was sleeping over at your's and you decided to bake muffins at 2AM. Just like everything, this activity ended in a fight and you had chocolate in your bra while Kuroo had flour on his face, and raw eggs in his hair.

In the end, you had a make-out session in the kitchen and you showered together.

Your most precious memory with him was, when he threw stones at your window at 3AM, just to go stargazing with you.

You sneaked out of the house and went on a hill with him, where you watched shooting stars until sunrise.

The view was very clear.

You had never seen that many stars before.

You just laid next to each other in the grass, watching the stars and doing what a couple does.

You never had a problem with doing it in public anyways.

After looking a little more into the box, you found something you had already forgotten of.

Last year on your birthday, he gave you a silver necklace with a little pendant of his first letter.

He knew that you preferred necklaces over any accessor, and he also knew that you liked the thin chains.

He put it on for you and kissed your neck, sending a comfortable shiver down your spine.

'He always remembered every detail.' You smiled and gently put the necklace back.

You closed the box and laid on your back, starring at the ceiling.

'How is this reunion going to be?'
__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 23.7K 40
-𝐡𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐳𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -in which y/n kindaichi joins aoba johsai's volleyball team as a third-year manager. along the...
54.6K 1.1K 27
If only I can turn back the time, but there no such thing in the world that could even happen. Why? Why did I let you go back then? Was I afraid? Jus...
57.8K 1.5K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...
19.7K 895 30
After a big rift in high school, Hajime Iwaizumi and Tōru Oikawa thought their friendship was permanently broken. For the rest of their teenage years...