espresso แฐ t. amajiki โœ“ (poc...

By keikaminari

โ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‘๐”๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐’๐‡๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐Ž๐–๐?โž -@keikaminari - date: 01/15/2021 ๐„๐’๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐Ž โ•ญโ”ˆ... More

๐„๐’๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐Ž
job
visit
plan
trapped
cuddles
christmas gift
party
tricked
date
sleepover
help
protest
saved
show and tell

boss

10.4K 569 1.5K
By keikaminari

Y/N USED TO GO TO high school with me, Nejire, and Mirio. She was extremely popular, as she could be friends with almost any person she wanted....except me.

Y/n wasn't necessarily annoying, but she was really outgoing. She talked a lot and was constantly trying to be my friend. I don't know why I didn't like her...maybe because she reminded me a lot of Nejire and Mirio, and they were already too much to handle.

The way she put herself out there to help others, talk with others, be around others...basically anything she did irritated me. If she was more quiet, I probably would've liked her more.

But she insisted on talking with me. She never. Stopped. Trying. If she had her mind set on something, she wouldn't back down until it was accomplished.

"Amajiki!" Y/n poked her head into the classroom, Tamaki slightly jumping. She skipped into the room, her classmates casually greeting her good morning. Y/n sat in the desk in from of him, turning in her seat.

"Did you sleep well?" She cocked her head, her hair falling to the side with it. Tamaki stared at his desk, remaining silent. She gave a small smile. "Well, I did. Except my cat was kind of annoying me, sitting on my face while I tried to sleep." She chuckled.

She did that every morning. She asked how I slept the night before, and then continued to tell me about her day. It was odd, looking back on it now. She never expected me to say anything back, but instead just pretended like I was a brick wall, talking to me about whatever was on her mind.

Half way through our time as second years, y/n transferred schools. Or maybe she dropped out, I don't recall the details. But I never heard from her again. Not even her friends knew what happened...well, her "friends".

"Hey, Nakamura? What happened to y/n?" Mirio tapped his friends' shoulder, Tamaki and Nejire tagging along behind him. "Y/n? Huh, who knows. She kinda just disappeared."

"Shouldn't you know where your prissy girlfriend went?" Nejire raised an eyebrow.

Probably should've mentioned this, but Nejire didn't like y/n either. Maybe because she felt threatened as the other "queen bee".

"We broke up a while ago, so I don't keep tabs with her." Nakamura shrugged. Another girl, who was standing with him, stuck her nose into the conversation. "Y/n was getting distant lately, and she was getting annoying anyway. It was about time she left."

All the friends y/n had made...all dropped the act once she was gone. I sort of...felt bad for her.

Who knew, that four years later...I would meet face to face with her again...

the universe hates me.

"Wow, you've really grown up!" Y/n smiled, sitting behind her desk and clicking around on her laptop. Tamaki anxiously sat in front of her, twiddling his fingers in his lap.

"Well...You got the job!" Y/n turned to him, giving him a thumbs up.

"S-Shouldn't you, like...interview me?"

"Oh, I suppose I should give you the full experience, huh? Okay then!" She turned her body to face Tamaki, interlocking her fingers and placing them on her desk.

She straightened her posture, playing the role of a strict boss. "Mr.Amajiki, why do you want this job?"

Tamaki's shoulders sunk. She's still the same. "...I'm trying to move out of Mirio's apartment before graduation." He muttered. Y/n's face lit up. "You live with Mirio? Mirio Togota!? Oh my god, how is he doing?"

"Uhm, he's doing good-"

"Oo! Oo! Are you still friends with Hado? What was her first name...Nejire! How's she doing?"

Tamaki lightly tilted his head. She seems nice talking about Nejire, even though Nejire couldn't stand her. "She's also doing good...we go to college together."

"Thats great! The three of you were always close!...How about I give you a tour of the shop?" Y/n quickly stood up from her desk, excitedly skipping towards the door.

"S-Sure." Tamaki slowly stood up. But she's still really...talkative...

"Ginger! Hailey! How's business?" Y/n leaned over the counter to talk to her employees. She turned back to Tamaki, who was busy looking around the shop. "These are my workers! This is Ginger!" She pointed to the ginger haired boy who had greeted Tamaki at the door earlier.

"Nice to meet you, you're Amajiki, right?" Ginger asked, pouring cream into a coffee drink. "Uhm-y-yeah, hi."

"His real name is Ben, but we like to call him Ginger cause if his hair." Y/n smiled, then pointed to another worker who was cutting up brownies. She was pale, with pitch black hair and down turned eyes. "And this is Hailey-Hailey why are you...cutting the brownies like that?" Y/n raised an eyebrow.

Hailey held up a skull shaped brownie, along with a sharp knife. "Is it a problem, boss?" She asked blankly. Y/n sweat dropped, lightly chuckling. "No no, I was just wondering!"

She quietly turned back to Tamaki. "She's sort of an emo masochist but we don't talk about it." She whispered. "Oh..." Tamaki muttered back. She has a weird group of employees.

"Anyway! Up those steps is the loft, with a pool table and some more seating. And towards the back of the shop is customer bathrooms and booths- OH! Lemme show you the break room!" She excitedly skipped back towards the backroom, walking through the curtain.

Tamaki sighed as he followed behind her. She's like a kid running a candy shop.

"And this is the breakroom!" Y/n presented the small room with two small couches, a mini fridge, a table, and a T.V. "Nothing fancy, but it does the job!" She walked further into the room before turning to Tamaki. "So, how do you like the place?"

Tamaki was slightly startled by her sudden question, as if he had forgotten she could see him. "It's...It's nice."

"Ya' think? I do too! But it gets really hectic during rush hour." She exhaled tiredly, recalling the events of last Friday's shift.

Tamaki gazed at her, examining her closer. She looks a little different. Her hair is longer and her skin is brighter....But she seems more...mature? Well, she's still the same but older...but she's...different?

"Uhm, y/n?"

Y/n perked up, turning to her old friend. "Hm?"

"So...you own this...whole shop?"

Y/n gave a warm smile. "Yup!"

Tamaki glanced down at the ground. She can't be more than 20, yet she owns her own business? That's...actually kind of cool.

"Is that why you left? High school, I mean."

Y/n's face seemed to fall, her pursing her lips. "Sort of...this used to be my parents shop but...they passed on while I was a second year...And gave me this shop. I couldn't do school and keep this shop in business at the same time, so I switched to online...But it's worth it as long as I can keep my parents legacy alive!" She smiled, her eyes twinkling.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry-I didn't know-"

"Don't worry, you were bound to ask at some point. I've been running this place since I was 16...thinking about that now, I don't think that's legal-But it worked out!!" She gave a reassuring thumbs up. Tamaki managed to give a small grin.

A small knock came from the door, Hailey popping her head in. "Boss, the man who likes to complain about our food, is complaining about our food again." She mumbled. "...It's about my skull-shaped brownies."

"Him again? Okay, I'll handle it in a sec-Hailey...put the knife away." Y/n stared at the cutting knife which Hailey had hidden behind her leg. Hailey growled before closing the door again.

"Sorry, I gotta go take care of this. But, if you decide to work here, come back anytime! You can do like...uhhhh...a trial week! The uniform is just a black shirt and jeans, with an apron of course-And your name tag is on that drawer! Bye, Amajiki!" She waved, jogging out of the break room.

Tamaki blinked in confusion. She was talking so fast...I don't think I really understood what she said.

He turned to the drawer, a small white name plate laying on top. As he walked over to the name tag, he noticed it was nicely decorated. His name written neatly with random stickers surrounding the edges.

He lightly scoffed. Y/n went out of her way to make this?

Tamaki sighed as he left the shop, staring down at his name tag. ...I can't work there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 11.2K 21
โ๐ˆ'๐‹๐‹ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐“๐„๐‚๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘...๐๐Ž ๐Œ๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐–๐‡๐€๐“โž -@keikaminari - date: 06/09/2021 ๐€๐‹๐“๐„๐‘ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
525K 30.1K 33
โ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐’๐„๐“ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐‹๐‹๐„๐“ โž -@keikaminari - date: 02/28/2021 ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’' ๐๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐€๐ƒ๐„ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- ...
513K 36.9K 58
โ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐ƒ...๐ˆ ๐–๐€๐’ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’โž -@keikaminari - date: 07/01/2021 ๐‡๐„๐‹๐๐‹๐„๐’๐’ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ...
78.9K 3K 17
-๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™ฃ๐™›๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ง๐™š๐™ ๐™ž ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง -๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™ง๐™š๐™™-๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ ๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  ๐™ค...