ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕪 {𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕓�...

By Rose_Queen47

In which Alice interrupts her roommate's stream and gets herself pulled into the world of Minecraft Youtubers... More

~𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠~
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟙||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
its not over

||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 ||

81.7K 2.4K 3.7K
By Rose_Queen47

Wednesday, December 16th

Alice was waiting for Techno to start his stream. It was a huge day today and she was basically self imploding from the anticipation. Tubbo, Quackity, and Ranboo had all started their streams already and she took a deep breath for preparation.

She could hear Techno complaining about his laptop and she rolled her eyes. Everything would be solved if he would just get a new computer, but nooo his trusty 2006 laptop would never die. She took another deep breath as he gave her the okay to join.

"160,000 people just watched me embarrass myself," He cried as she joined.

"Well if you got an actual monitor..."

"No, I don't think so," He shut it down and she chuckled. The first few minutes was calm as Techno checked up on everything. His bee farm, his turtle farm, Edward, Carl. It was excruciatingly slow.

"How many times are you going to look at those bees?" She asked her friend. They had to wait until everyone was ready to start any actual roleplay and she could tell Techno had no idea what to do in the mean time.

"What do you mean? These are some great bees," He hummed. Alice sighed and listened to him talk about how relaxing life was going to be today.

The morning had been interesting enough since Wilbur was still asleep when she woke up around 8:30. He woke up thoroughly embarrassed and it took Alice a while to convince him that she didn't mind. She was just glad he could remember what happened.

He left eventually so he could eat and get ready before the stream. He wasn't streaming himself but he was still included.

"Philza just messaged me saying 'they know where you are, get ready old friend,'" He told her.

"Who's they?" She asked.

"Quackity and a gang, oh god," He started to panic. "They found the compass and they have netherite? I thought they were broke?!"

"It's alright, it's alright," She assured. "You and I can take them and if not, we can hide to recollect ourselves."

"I'm making potions," He told her.

"Who's coming exactly?" She questioned.

"Quackity, Tubbo, Ranboo, and...Fundy."

"Oh that motherfucker..." She whispered. "I'm targeting that bitch."

"Oh that's great but Ghostbur is just staring at me from outside," Her friend was rushing.

"I'll add him then," She brought him into the vc.

"Hello!"

"Hi Ghostbur," She greeted.

"This is not a good time ghost of Wilbur, this is a very not good time," Techno spoke quickly.

"Oh knock, knock!" Alice opened the door for him. He threw her some blue and then went to Techno to give him some. "Take the blue, please calm yourself."

"This isn't very safe for you, Ghostbur," Techno took it anyway as he continued brewing.

"Why?"

"There's some people who want to hurt Techno," Alice tried to explain.

"Why? What has Techno done?"

"A lot of things...but he doesn't deserve death anymore than the next person does," Alice answered him.

"Oh look!" He punched out the window at a blue dyed sheep. "It's a sign! Blue!" Alice sighed.

"Ghostbur, take this lead and you can take that sheep. Get somewhere safe," She threw him a lead.

"Why isn't it safe here?"

"There's some people coming here with bad intentions, I'll explain later but we need some time," She explained.

"We don't want you to get hurt Ghostbur," Techno said.

"Oh..alright! Good luck!" He left the vc.

They did a bit more of preparing before Techno spotted them.

"They are literally talking to Wilbur right now, we did absolutely nothing to protect him," He watched them through his window. "Wilbur is waving at me! No!"

"Techno, what's the plan?" She asked. He went quiet as he watched them.

"Don't let them know you're here. They're looking for a fight, we'll see what happens. I don't want them treating you with injustice just because you're seen with me," He said.

"And if they attack?"

"Stay put," He answered. "They won't kill me here, that'd be ridiculous. Whatever happens, stay out of sight."

"But Techno-"

"Alice, this is not up for debate," He said strictly. "You and Phil..don't get involved. Let them think they have the leverage."

"All warfare is based on deception," She muttered.

"No matter what they do.."

"I'll stay out of sight," She promised. Doesn't mean I can't help though.

"Good," He left the vc.

Alice had to watch the events unfold without any context. A fight broke out and Techno killed Tubbo and Fundy, she was dying to jump in.

Quackity was on Carl and she had a feeling that he was threatening to kill him. She watched as Techno threw his weapons and armor down for them. She was busy brewing invisibility potions.

As they started walking away, she caught him as he spun quickly to nod at her.

Dream whispered to AlicestellaV: Vc and meet us in L'manberg

She grabbed a totem of undying and splashed one of the potions on her before following behind them with her trident.    She joined the vc when they stopped walking.

"Hello," She greeted Punz and Dream.

"Hey, you on your way?"

"Yep, following the hunters.  I've got invis on," She told them.

"Alright, the plan is that Punz will create a diversion and I'll lead Techno to the final control room.  You just need to get him free somehow," Dream said.

"I've got my idea," She smirked.  She left their vc and continued to follow the group to L'manberg.  She could see Wilbur and Phil watching from his house. 

Her favorite part was the fact that Alice wasn't in the script.  Quackity, Tubbo, Fundy, Ranboo...none of them knew she was there.  It was part of the reason she couldn't join their vc. 

They forced Techno into a cage of some sort and Alice stood behind it.  She could see Punz on the hill towards the docks.  She waited for the butcher group to all look away before she jumped and threw the totem to Techno. 

He held it for a quick moment before switching his hand.  Alice looked to her right to see Phil staring at where she was standing.  She was certain he couldn't see her, but she had a feeling he knew anyway. 

After a minute or two, Punz jumped down and spammed tnt down.  The group went into a frenzy to break it and kill him.  Quackity pulled a lever in the panic and an anvil came crashing down on Technoblade. 

But he didn't die. 

Technoblade never dies. 

Especially not with Alice around.  She splashed another invis potion down for herself in the chaos and hoped he was making a run for it. 

She could see Carl being led away and Techno going after him.  Quackity saw and ran towards them.  Alice took off after him. 

She caught a glimpse Dream running away from where he put Carl and followed Quackity inside.  He and Techno were looking at each other for a while, talking she assumed.  Then he charged.

They fought but Techno only had iron armor and a netherite pickaxe so from behind, Alice hit Quackity a few times with her axe.  She let Techno get the last hit and the message came up in chat.

He acknowledged her by nodding and she started to help him clear the tunnel for Carl. 

Technoblade whispered to AlicestellaV: How will you get home?

AlicestellaV whispered to Technoblade: I'll take refuge in Phil's, I'll meet you at our home in a bit

Technoblade whispered to AlicestellaV: Copy that

AlicestellaV whispered to Technoblade: I'm also gonna need it sealed cause that shit was amazing

She had about 20 seconds left of invis so she made a mad dash towards Phil's. She held an empty bottle in her hand and hoped he would see it to open the door for her.

He caught sight of it and clicked open the door. He stood in its space so it seemed like he was just looking outside while Alice slipped past him. He entered the home again and placed a sign on the ground.

Keep your identity concealed
for your safety and mine
thank you for helping
my son

I was put on house arrest
for not telling them his location
L'manberg is not a place
of justice anymore

He climbed the ladders and Alice crouched. She broke the signs stayed away from the windows. Once they looked away, she dug the wood underneath her and used the trident to propel herself up and over the back walls of L'manberg.

It was true. L'manberg wasn't a place of justice. They believed their actions were justified but Techno wasn't a citizen of their's. They had no lawful rights to take him against his will. They had no rights to demand information from Phil.

Alice hadn't been around for Wilbur's creation of L'manberg but she knew this wasn't what he made it for. This wasn't L'manberg anymore. She didn't know what it was...but she hated it.

It was sugar coated in promises. It wasn't even run by Tubbo, it was controlled by Dream. It was an unfinished symphony and they should've left it that way.

She turned and left for home.

When she got there, Techno and Tommy were both in the house. She opened the door and Tommy stared at her for a long while. She joined their vc.

"Techno, seal it."

"Sealed," He punched her. It was the equivalent of a high five, she supposed.

"Tommy?"

"Uh...hey Alice," He cleared his throat.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"I...I thought about what you said and I realized that Dream...he wasn't my friend. Well he was, but he wasn't? It's confusing but it doesn't matter anymore, I'm not going back there," He explained.

"Why's that?" She smiled.

"I need my discs back and I can't do that in Logstedshire," He declared. "I was going to start over and get stuff myself but uhh..."

"He decided that mooching off me would be better," Techno grumbled making Alice laugh.

"Yeah, well I needed to so I could get my discs back. Which I'm doing right now, fo yo information. Why are you even here?" Tommy asked.

"I LIVE HERE," Techno shouted. Obviously this had been going on for quite a while. Tommy wheezed loudly at his answer.

"Alright listen Tommy, you want your discs back. They took everything from you, L'manberg..those guys. They exiled you, they left you for dead, whatever Dream did do you," Techno continued.

"And you know what Tommy? They tried to take everything from me. They've put Phil under house arrest, they stole Carl, they took all of my items," He said.

"They wanted to use me to get to Technoblade," Alice added. "Tubbo..he wanted to know what I said to you the day before you were exiled. He didn't trust you in the slightest."

"I'm think there's two things we can do here," Techno started. "One, you could get out of my house, you could just leave, you can't stay here. Or! We could team up. We could take down L'manberg...and get your discs back."

"You destroyed L'manberg..right?" Tommy asked. "You killed Tubbo..right?"

"I am known to do that," Techno answered.

"Em, good day, leave my house!" Tommy exclaimed.

"This is our house Tommy," Alice looked at Technoblade. "If you think you're going to steal and use us. You're putting your last life on the line." She threatened.

"Well I don't want to team with that massive pig prick!" Tommy whined. "I don't need to!"

"Then you can leave!" She exclaimed. "You aren't welcome here! You're barely welcome anywhere!"

Tommy didn't answer. "What were the possibilities again?"

"One, you get out of here, leave," Techno started to say but he was interrupted by Tommy obnoxiously ringing a bell. "You are not listening."

"Oh no, no! Sorry please, continue."

"You were like, please tell me and then you start ringing this bell," Techno sounded annoyed. Rightfully so, of course. They fought a bit more and all Alice could think about, was how brotherly this whole interaction was.

Their argument went on for another few minutes before Alice decided to intervene.

"Tommy, where are you going to go if not here?"

"What?"

"You're welcome no where.  You're an outcast, Dream is after you.  We're giving you a place of safety in return for your help," She said.  "Are you going to take the chance of a home or be cast back into the snow to fend for yourself." 

He took a moment to respond, thinking of his options.

"Look, I know I've been comical but you totally killed Tubbo...dickhead.  He was my best friend," Tommy exclaimed. 

"And Tommy?  He exiled you!  Are you really his best friend?  Are you Tubbo's best friend?" Techno questioned him.  "Does he think of you the same way?"  Tommy went quiet again.

"No one is perfect in the server," Alice sighed.  "All of you have done things that will always be considered wrong.  You used Techno for his skill, you weaponized him and formed the one thing he fought against in front of him."

"I know a lot about putting trust in other people, I know what it's like to be betrayed.  Just a little threat from Dream and you're exiled!  What's the point of a government if it sells out its own citizens?"

"It's his presidential power that's driven you apart.  If it wasn't for L'manberg, you could have Tubbo.  You could have your discs," Alice told him.  "L'manberg isn't the place it used to be.  I know you see it as your home, but it's not a home anymore.  It's unjust, corrupted.  The people there are driven on the need for power.  It would be better for all of us if it was gone."

"If L'manberg was gone, there'd be nothing for Dream to threaten!  You could have your discs back.  You could have Tubbo back," Techno said to him.  "Join us.  Let's destroy L'manberg."

"If I team with you guys, will you help me get my discs back?" He asked.  The disc. She looked at Techno who was already looking at her.  They were thinking the same thing. 

"We'll help you get your discs back, Tommy," Techno agreed.

"But I won't help destroy L'manberg.  You'll help me but I won't help you," Tommy said.  Alice rolled her eyes.  He just wanted to use him again.

"How about some minor terrorism?" Alice offered.

"Alice," Tommy chuckled.  "I am a huge fan of minor terrorism."

"That's just what I wanted to hear," Techno laughed. 

"But I won't help you destroy no government," Tommy said.  "Promise me you'll get my discs back."

"I promise, I will help you get your discs back," Techno promised.  Alice considered giving him the disc now.  She didn't have an attachment to it.  The longer she had it, the more effected she would be because of the power it would give her.  She wouldn't be corrupted.  She couldn't let herself.

Ultimately, she decided against it.  Knowing Tommy, he would lose it and the script writers still thought Tubbo had the real one.  It was better to keep it safe and avoid future conflict that might involve Techno.

They argued more about Tommy stealing items as Technoblade led him to their secret base.

"You see Tommy, there's something I haven't shown anyone.  Not even Philza," He said to the boy.

"Even Alice?" Tommy asked incredulously.

"Oh, no no, Alice has seen it, she helped me get the uh...materials," Techno chuckled.

"Yeah, you probably need help cause you're in retirement and shit," Tommy scoffed.

"Well Tommy, I tried to be.  I tried resisting the voices..but they can't be quieted," Her friend sighed.  "I've been working on a hobby Tommy, just a..just a hobby."  They followed around a mountain and faced a symmetrical stone wall.

"Stand here, Tommy," He ordered.  Tommy did so and Alice stood next to him.  He turned to look at her as Techno placed a button on the wall.  She gave him a nod and looked forward again.

Techno and Tommy shared a look before Techno turned to the button and Tommy pressed it.  The wall lowered down, revealing the wither vault.  Alice couldn't hide the smirk that formed.  Quackity wanted to kill Techno...he'd be fighting two spirit driven warriors.

Tommy walked backwards and yelled in shock.

"Welcome home, Theseus!"  Techno shouted.

"Your destiny awaits!"  Alice laughed. 

"Oh, we're going to do so much violence!  They're so screwed!"

"They thought two withers was bad," Alice entered the base with Techno, Tommy scrambling to follow.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no," Tommy rambled.  "Look me in the eyes, we are just getting my discs back!"

"Yeah, we're just getting your discs back!" Techno shouted in his glory. "By any means necessary!" He closed the vault door. Alice liked to think that it was locking in Tommy's agreement.

"No! No, they've wronged me but because of Wilbur. Not because they chose to. We will not upset L'manberg and we will not upset Tubbo," Tommy said to Techno. Alice groaned audibly.

"Stop blaming Wilbur! Stop blaming Technoblade! That happened a month ago, did you realize that? Wilbur died a month ago!" Her voice was raising. "You cannot justify their actions because of a dead man! They made their choices, they attacked Technoblade with their political policies when he is not their citizen!"

"Alice, let's just calm-"

"If they want to bring Techno to justice then they'll face the same! They will face our political policies! It's only fair isn't it?! That they are treated with the same respect they treat others with?!" Tommy went silent. Alice brought her voice back to a level tone.

"It was their choice. Tubbo chose to exile you, he chose to succumb to Dream. They chose to be unjust, they chose to disrespect others, they chose to punish Philza who had no right to be punished. They chose this fate and now they'll have to face it's consequences," She finished.

"But it was Wilbur's fault, surely," Tommy said desperately. "Wilbur made Tubbo president so we would fight."

"No Tommy. Wilbur made Tubbo president so you would forget about the button, so he could get to the room with no one paying any attention," She said to him. Again he went quiet.

"An unfinished symphony...forever unfinished. L'manberg..what it stood for, what it strived for..its gone. L'manberg died with Wilbur. He knew it would. Now, a corrupted delusion stands in its place. I have no pity for that nation and neither should you,"

She turned and opened the vault door. She'd let Techno have his brotherly moments of armor sharing. Before she left, she said one last thing.

"Your fate has found you, Theseus. There's no escaping what's already been fortold," She walked out and closed the door behind her.

She busied herself by organizing Techno's chests after Tommy's...intrusion. Eventually they returned and the three spoke outside.

A creeper head behind a small hill caught her attention. It was staring straight at the three and it wasn't moving. After a few moments, Alice realized it was in fact a player. She couldn't tell who but she had a feeling it was Phil.

In a show of good faith, she looked away and stepped closer to Technoblade until their players were in contact. He wouldn't be under house arrest forever, but for the time being, Alice would double her protection services just for Philza.

Tommy was Theseus in every way. Dream resembled the King of Scyros. Wilbur was the embodiment of Icarus. Technoblade could certainly be Odysseus or Jason. As much as Alice hated to admit it, she had her own greek hero parallel. She just hoped they wouldn't share the same ending.
——————————————————————————
I wonder if you guys could figure out her greek hero?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 18.4K 65
⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️ -eating disorder -self harm -suicidal thoughts -suicide ________________________ ☁️???????☁️ Tubbo meets a new friend named Ranb...
508K 19.9K 30
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭...
356K 11.2K 36
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐚�...
386K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc