||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||

Still Later That Day~

Alice had gotten through a few episodes of Clone High before she heard Techno calling her.  She got up and leaned into his room.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to fight Dream?"

"Right now?"

"Yeah, he says you're the one who helped me win the duel so he wants to beat you too," He explained with a quick eye roll.

"Okay..." She walked over to his set up and they switched places.

"I ended stream but Phil is still streaming," He let her know.  She nodded, at least she wouldn't have to worry about his chat.

"Alice?" She heard Dream's voice.

"Hello," She answered.

"This is Alice?" Wilbur asked, confusing her.  His voice was a bit higher though.

"Yes..? We already met."

"He's role playing a ghost who can't remember things when he was alive," Phil said it as if it was just completely normal.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you then...again," She played along.

"Hi!  It's nice to meet you too," He sounded like the word soft.

"I'll explain the war stuff after," Techno told his friend and she nodded.

"Let's figgghttt," Dream was crouching at her player. 

"Can I use Techno's stuff?"  She hoped she could have that advantage.

"Uhh, sure," He agreed.  "We'll fight here."

Alice looked around, there was a small house to the left and a house in a hill to the right.  She was on a wooden path and there was a duck statue floating past the hill.

"Where is here...exactly?"

"Uh, I don't know.  It's kinda like L'manberg I guess, that's Tommy's house," He punched at the house in the hill.

"Oh, it's very...unique.." She tried to be polite, but honestly...it looked like shit.  Dream snorted. 

"Yeah just ignore it, take a minute to get ready," He continued hopping around the place.

"Wait for a sec and I'll get it on stream," Phil chuckled.

"I,I would like to watch too," Wilbur added.  "Why are you fighting again?"

"Just to see who can win," She answered.  He let out a small 'oh.'  "Dream wants to know if I can win by using mathematics."

"Do you think you can?"  He asked her.

"I can try," She replied, it's not like she was confident she could win.  But it didn't hurt to attempt.

"Oh, well good luck," He said happily. 

"Thank you," She found herself smiling.