||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||

Tuesday, December 22nd

Alice felt like she wasn't even connected to her own body.  The fact that she met Corpse was still setting in and the fact that she would be in Britain was even harder to believe.

So she indulged in extra work to stop herself from thinking about it. There was a bunch of collages she could request to edit, considering this was the Christmas season and everyone wanted family pictures.

But she had to think about it more eventually. Techno had struck a deal with her, he would get on the plane if she did most of the packing. She had to agree so, that would bring her to the current events.

Techno was streaming while she did packing for herself. The last she had was bathroom necessities and such. She didn't sleep much because of the daydreams about what could happen in Britain. The joys of having maladaptive daydreaming.

So, exhausted and sleep deprived, she hauled her two suitcases into the hallway. She debated shoving them down the stairs, but decided against it purely because she didn't want to distract Techno.

That didn't end up working when she tripped over Sun Tzu on the last three steps and crashed to the floor with a shout. She let herself sprawl out on the floor. She bet she could fall asleep there if she let herself.

"Hey, are you good?" Techno's voice said from his door. He appeared at the top of the steps and held back a laugh.

"Just do it, laugh at me, I'm pathetic," She basically wailed.

"Did you hurt anything?"

"My dignity," She answered.

"Alright," He shook his head and made his way down to her. "You're gonna go up to my room and talk to your friends while I get your other suitcase down here." He pulled her to her feet and into a brief hug.

"Okay."

"And I'm gonna make you lunch since I know you haven't eaten today," He pushed her towards the stairs.

"Thank you," She slumped up to his room and into his seat. She put on the headset and unmuted. "Hey gang," She sighed.

"Alice?" Tubbo asked.

"Is everything okay?" Phil asked worriedly. "We heard..well I don't know what we heard, it didn't sound good."

"I tripped on the stairs," She replied.

"What?" She heard Wilbur first. "Are you alright?"

"I'm okay. It was cause of Sun Tzu, the little monster," She muttered and Phil burst into laughter.

"I hate it so much," He cackled.

"Me too, man," She agreed.

"What..?" Tubbo questioned.

"Sun Tzu's that weird war guy," Tommy said.

"It's the cat," Wilbur said quietly.

"What?"

"Techno named the cat Sun Tzu," Wilbur said again.

"No way," Tubbo giggled.