||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||

~Later~

Wilbur was having a tough time sleeping. The jittery feeling from all the roleplay was still stuck with him.  He didn't think he'd be sleeping anytime soon, but he didn't want to lay by himself for another four hours.

He went through a mental list of who he could talk to.  He really only wanted to talk to one person, but he wasn't sure why.  Maybe if he actually spoke to her, he could find a reason.

He send Alice a text and she'd answered quite quickly.  He supposed the eight hour difference wasn't always terrible since he knew he wouldn't be keeping her awake. 

He held a slight smile as her contact showed on his screen.

-

"So Tommy and Tubbo are both on one life," Wilbur was telling Alice about the canonic deaths.  

She didn't mind listening to him rant, she was always more of a listener.  It was almost 4 in the morning for Wilbur, but she knew how it felt when you couldn't sleep.

"And since Phil does the hardcore series where you're only allowed one life," He said.  "He only gets one life on this smp."

"That's awesome, I love all the character stuff that's going on," She chuckled.  She was chilling in her bedroom with Sun Tzu sleeping in her lap.  She didn't want to say it, but she maybe liked him a little bit.

"I can tell," Wilbur laughed.  "Your character would have three lives too."

"Three lives is so many for someone who's stronger than %95 of the players," She sighed.

"If you want less than three lives, we can make it work," Wilbur told her. "It'll just be hard since you haven't died in any past series."

"I mean, I've died a lot in Minecraft but I could use the two times Techno killed me," She told him.

"Oh do tell," He pressed.

"The first time was when we were learning, like we were super young and I got better armor before he did. He was really annoyed so he killed me and I think I ignored him for a few days until he apologized," She laughed as she thought about it.

"Over a video game," Wilbur's laugh was muffled.

"Yes okay, it was a big deal.  The second time was...oh geez, it's meant to stay a secret," She remembered.

"From who?"

"You actually," Alice answered.

"Why would you need to keep a secret from me?  And about Minecraft of all things," He wondered.

"There was a night when Techno went on Smp Earth and he had to collect a bunch of materials for his Antarctic plan.  He snuck me on the server when no one was on so I could help him," She confessed.

"I could've met you months ago?!"

"That isn't what I thought you'd focus on, but yes!" She welcomed the response.  At least he wasn't mad Techno broke the rule for her.  "I asked him to show me his territory and where the next area of land was.  So we went on this whole adventure and at the top of one of the mountains, he accidentally pushed me off."