Childhood prankster // kokich...

By littleann_gacha

(Y/N) (L/N) is friends with Kokichi Ouma when they were little, things changed over the years. (Y/N) moved to... More

Info
Prologue
Chapter 1: new school
Chapter 2: stumbled upon you
Chapter 3: you've changed
Chapter 4: friendship flashback
Chapter 5: lunch break with Ouma
Chapter 6: Like before...
Chapter 7: childhood wounds
Chapter 8: dream house project
Chapter 9: should I tell her?
A/N's message (1)
Chapter 10: Art Shopping
Chapter 11: progress
Chapter 12: private journal
Chapter 13: hopes peak history
Chapter 14: caring lie, threatening truth...
Chapter 15: confession...
Chapter 16: highschool lovers
Chapter 17: New member
Chapter 18: party crasher and sleepover
Chapter 19: free weekend
Chapter 20: project presentation
Chapter 21: im sorry kokichi...
Chapter 22: contest winners
Chapter 23: Kokichi's blackmail
Chapter 24: Kokichi's message... to me...?
Chapter 25: Cheater!!
Chapter 26: tears and regret
so uh yeah...
when Monokuma is the hunter in Identity V
Chapter 27: fragile heart, fragile soul
Chapter 28: Missing Student
Chapter 29: Y/N's disappearance
Chapter 30: investigation
Chapter 31: questions..
Chapter 32: on the lookout
Please read
Please read (2)
Chapter 33: Y/N's captor..!
Chapter 34: evidence and proof
Chapter 35: The End (Bad ending 1)
changes for 2021?¿
2021 changes, updates and announcement
Chapter 35: The End (Bad ending 3)
not a chapter but an update for all of meh books
Chapter 35- The End (true ending)
Please read to be aware
Please help 😔🙏💞
2nd Book is finally out

Chapter 35: The End (Bad Ending 2)

882 19 125
By littleann_gacha

Bad Ending #2: °•I lost...•°

《Summary》
-This story happened once Ouma and the Dice are about to save Y/N.
-Ouma and DICE were about to save Y/N, but in the end, not everything turn out the way they planned. Amami knew Ouma was trying to get Y/N back by looking outside his window and saw them. Once Ouma arrived, he tried to talk over it with Amami but refused, the Ouma got stabbed at the back, Amami calles his friends to help and they killed all the members of DICE, and their leader, Kokichi Ouma.

◇warning: this chapter maybe unsettling and a bit cringy at the end part◇

~~~

[3rd person POV]

Amami got home with a little surprise for his lovely Y/N, he went in his room and closed the door behind him, he saw Y/N just paying attention on the tv, watching anime.

"Im back Y/N~" Amami said as he sat down next to Y/N. "Ah welcome home.. i guess.." Y/N mumbled, Amami chuckled "y'know i have something for you~" he said as he sat down next to Y/N. "What is it?" Y/N asked, praying in her mind that Amami didnt bought something from somewhere..

"Its in the bag.." he said as Amami got the bag and gave it to Y/N. She looked inside and saw some clothes, wait.. they are not just clothes! This dumbass bought a maid outfit, it has cat ears and tail to go along with it! Y/N is literally about to prepare the blender and her nachos.

"Th-the fuck.." Y/N mumbled, clearly not wearing that kind of thing! "Try it on Y/N, im not going to peek.." Amami said with a smirk, Y/N is fully disgusted by him, so so much. "Your disgusting! Im not wearing this!" Y/N said as she threw the bag on the floor, Amami sighed "dont waste this Y/N, you know how much money i need to spend on this? Almost a hundred.." Amami  said as he picked the bag and gave it to Y/N.

"Come on, wear it.. or i might dress you up.." Amami said, Y/N is now disgusted for real, she doesnt want to wear it but even if she refused, Amami would be the one to dress her up. "Fine! But only for a minute!" She said as she got the clothes out of the bag, Amami chuckled and uncuffed Y/N's cuffed ankle so she could go to his bathroom to change. "More than a minute.." Amami smirked, Y/N sighed and just slammed the door and started to change.

"I hate this.." she said as she wore the maid outfit and starred at the other accessories, thigh high socks huh? And a little collar with a bell attach to it, what is she? A cat? I mean there's a tail and cat ears that is along with the headdress but still.. Y/N puts on the accessories and then walked out of the bathroom for Amami to see her, Y/N's face showed annoyance instead of embarrassment.

"Its suites you well my Kitten~" Amami smirked, Y/N was about to puke. "Ok now i have this on, im going to change back–"

"Did i tell you to change back?" Amami said with a smirk, Y/N looked back "excuse me?" Amami stood up and walked up to Y/N, wrapping both of his arms on her waist. "I said did i tell you to change back? Its an order from your Master~" Amami cooed on Y/N's ear.

Y/N's eyes widened and pushed him off. "Goddammit Amami! What am i to you now!? A fuckin' slave! To use me!?" Y/N ran to the bathroom but Amami quickly got Y/N and pinned her to the bed.

"Naughty naughty Kitty~" he cooed on Y/N's ear, Y/N was now disgusted by this freak. As when Y/N was about to say something, Amami immediately kissed her.

Just as that was happening, they both heard the doorknob rattle, someone was trying to get it.

*CLICK!*

"Ha! Finally caught you–" Ouma bursted in the room right after he picklocked it, and saw Amami kissing Y/N, who is in a maid dress. Amami pulled away from the kiss and looked at Ouma with a smirk. "Ah Ouma, good to see you.. i was just about to have a little fun with your ex.." Amami said, Ouma was about to throw up.

"You made Y/N dress up like this?" Ouma asked as he looked at Y/N. "Isnt she cute?" Amami said.

"YOU forced me to wear this!!" Y/N shouted. "Anyways.. what are you doing here anyways Ouma?" Amami asked Ouma as he got his bag and grabbed something. "I came here to take back what you manipulated–" he started to talk until..

"Ouma! Watch out!" Y/N shouted a warning right at Ouma, at first he looked confused until Amami rushed at him with a knife, Ouma quickly dodged it. "Amami~! Im not here to fight ya know! Just put the knife down then were over! I'm bringing home Y/N" Ouma said as he distanced himself from Amami, who is pointing a knife at him.

"You bringing her back? Hahaha.. its not possible because she's mine.. not to mention that i already took her innocence.." Amami smirked, Ouma's eyes widened "did you even asked permission from her!?" Ouma shouted as Amami ran up to him, and quickly dodging it as well.

"He didnt..! He straight up went in me.." Y/N mumbled a bit, Ouma gritted his teeth and tackled Amami, trying to get the knife out of The avocado's grasp.

As the two faught, Y/N was watching them, couldnt even move an inch or two to help Ouma.

"Get off me!"

"Nuh uhhh! Im not going to retreat!"

"Think again.."

Ouma paused, he titled his head.. then..

*STAB!*

"gh–!" Ouma coughed as he felt something at his back, he turned and saw Momota, plunging a knife at his back "wh-what–?" Ouma had loosend his grip on Amami as he fell to the ground, letting Amami stand up and looked at the dice leader.

"OUMA!!" Y/N shouted as she tried to reach to him, but Momota held her. Amami went up to Ouma and held him by the chin "i knew you were going to save your precious Y/N.. that is why i had Momota and the others help me.." he smirked, then got his phone, showing a picture to Ouma that had him shook.

Amami was showing a picture of his dice members, dropped dead and unmoving, blood was staining the ground. "Harukawa and Owada helped me take them down.." Amami said. "N-no... g-guys.." Ouma's eyes are tearing up as he began to cry, he was defeated..

"Any last words before this plunges right in your broken heart~?" Amami said as he pulled Ouma by his hair, pointing his knife at Ouma's chest.

The ultimate supreme leader was about to die, he looked over to Y/N and smiled "i-i love you Y-Y/N.. im sorry.." he said and then the knife was stabbed right at his chest, and he was finally dead, unmoving..

Y/N cried as she witnessed Ouma, her only friend ever since childhood, get murdered into Amami's hands. Amami dropped the dead body and walked up to Y/N "your mine Y/N... i love you.."

[SEVERAL YEARS LATER]

"Bye dad!!"

"Bye!" Amami waved at his daughter as she left the house with her bus driver, going to school. Amami smirked and closed the door, now going down to his house's basement.

"She left for school.. so we can have all the fun until later~" Amami said as he walked up to Y/N, who was chained to a pipe, wearing worn out clothes, her eyes were puffy and red from crying.

Y/N was kept in the basement ever since they had their first kid, Amami, who was greedy.. kept a secret from their daughter that she doesnt have a mother.

"Isnt that right~?" Amami crouch to Y/N height as he looked at Y/N with that same disgusting look on his face. Y/N, who was already broken ever since the death of Ouma, nodded.. "yes.."

"Thats a good girl~" he gave a kiss on her cheek. "Lets start our fun.." he smirked then kissed Y/N roughly

'Ouma... i wish you were still alive..'

------------------------------------------------------------

°•words: 1419•°

A/N: 2nd ending done, third bad ending is coming soon then i can make the good ending to officially finish this book, hope ya'll enjoyed it (i guess)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 2.5K 57
One day, you wake up in a random place... AGAIN?!?! But this is no ordinary place... it's an abandoned school in which you and 16 other students have...
49.2K 1.3K 15
UNFINISHED!! I got very uninspired LMAO One unsuspecting day, (y/n) is forcefully thrown into a killing game with sixteen other ultimate high school...
91.4K 2.6K 21
Warning! •Blood •Self Harm •Bullying •Curse words •Suicidal Thoughts •Attempted Suicide •13+ish scenes This is an AU where everyone is in the killing...
22.3K 447 10
Why go simple if COMPLICATED is an option too?!?! Shuichi Saihara is in love with his friend and classmate Kokichi Ouma. Sadly, besides having the cu...