Nothing Matter [Jimin X Reade...

getvmin

"Because I'm not able to carry your child!" Highest ranked #9 - pjm Еще

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Epilogue

8

236 7 2
getvmin

Next morning..........

I opened my eyes slowly as my eyelids were seemed so heavy for it. I had heavy headache and felt dizzy. I checked on myself that why I was like that in a dress which I weard yesterday and the main question is how...?

why I'm smelling that much bad?...

I tried to rewind all the single things from my house to restaurant, just like I'm a cop.

I was in hotel with hobi and his friends....

We were eating. Between them I felt some jealously due to green chili and...

And I drank all the whiskey......

Oh shit!!!!

My eyes got widen in shocked and I hit my forehead with palm. I had no problem with the whisky that I gulped, only one thing was hitting me hardly that how I had been behaved among them after that.

How could I......
Now what they all think about me!!!!...

All the questions were running in my mind one by one like a demon wind. But the biggest question was

"who brings me at my home? "

I checked my mobile. There was nothing. No calls and massages from hobi.

But wait....what about mom? She would never leave me that much easily if she found out that I drink that much.

I ran downstairs to find my mom. But my steps stopped at the last staircase. I saw some figure was laying on the sofa. My scarf was half on his face and half on his hands. My heart was racing like horse.

Who can he will be?

I took a little little steps at him for see his face. When I reached at him, I see the eyes that were so familiar.

"Ji--jimin???"

To make sure that he was jimin..... I extended my hand to remove my scarf from on his face. My hand was shivering while opening his face.

Yes.....! He is jimin.

When I removed the scarf, he moved a little due to disturbance. His hair was messy, lips were so pouty that touching the pillow, his cheecks were so fluffy. I can see his smooth face. It was shining in sunshine. When I realised that the sun rays are going over his eyes, I closed the curtain. Seeing him like this making me more eager.

-

After take a bath I came to the kitchen for find some breakfast but there was nothing.

Let me make some rameyon. One and only thing that I know how to cook.

After putting bowl of water for boiling on the stove I saw the jimin from kitchen who was still sleeping very silently.

He must have been hungry too!

And I added more rameyon in bowl. I was going to sit on table and door-bell rang. Before open the door I make sure that jimin was not awake.

"Good morning my dear." It was my friend. Who was also missing from my house. She shouted loudly and hugged me tightly. Instead of hugged her back I saw at jimin who was already wake up.

"What's wrong. Why are you seeing there...." She dragged me inside and saw the jimin yawning.

"Y/n. It's- it's jimin?" She was confused and carving her nails. "But why he is here." She said. "Leave that all on the side. Where were you last night?" I hit her shoulder hardly and said.

Meanwhile jimin was trying to open his eyes and he saw both of us quarreled. I step forward towards him. Wanted to say something but couldn't.

"J-jim-"

"Are you fine?" He broke my sentence and asked worriedly. After seeing his expressions I was sure that I must had created some drama. "Umm yh.. better."

"Oohk." He sighed heavily and made his messy hair perfect. Now without saying anything he started to walk to the door.....may be for leave. "Where are you going?" I asked when my curiosity became high.

"Ohh...I have to go now. I'm here just for to put you at your home. You were out of control.....so thought I have to stay....may be you need some help. I'm sorry for staying here." He said while staring constantly in my eyes.

"What? Out of control? Mean?" My friend turned to me and asked. "A-ah nothing I'll explain you later."

"No I want to know. What happened last night." As she mentioned last night my mind started its process.

I don't know anything about last night...
Did he....?
No no. How can he do this...
You are thinking too much Y/N. Stop it.
.
.

Then how I was in bed?

"Actually she was drunk." Before I could say something, jimin started.

"Huhh? Drunk? And she? Never." My friend also was not ready to believe that I was drunk last night. "I'm not telling lie. That's why I'm here to...."

"I ate some green chilli soo..." I cut jimin's sentence. "You ate green chilli! So what is the connection between this and you drunk. Clear me please." She make her face really weird.

"Due to jealously..I-I drank seven glasses of whiskey." My voice started to shake. "Whaaaaaaat~" She shouted so loudly and opened her eyes and mouth as wide as she can. "Are ...you serious y/n?" I was not able to speak anything after what i did.

"Yes! She is right." In last jimin added. "Wooow. You girl...! Are you crazy? Seven glasses of whiskey! It was not a water my dear." She shared a smirk with me and chuckled. "I know but what to do at that time....so I drank that....it's not my fault. Don't scold me." We both started to quarreled again and jimin tried to leave the home....

"Where are you going..just stop." I said him in the same tone in which I was quarreled with my friend. He turned in shocked to me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that. But I already cooked rameyon for you too. So please take the break fast here." I pointed at the kitchen and said.

"But my mom is waiting for me." He added. "I know but.....you helped me last night so I can't let you go like this. And it's already cooked so please...." I requested him a lot. Then he finally being ready to stay here. "Oook."

.......

We three of us sitting on table. No one was saying anything. Silence is everywhere in house. So I suppose to asked him that which type of drama I had created yesterday.

Can I have to ask....
What if I had done something wrong?....

I was rolling my chopsticks in boul while my mind was somewhere else. Finally I broke the silence and asked... "W-what I did in hangover." He raised his head to look at me and stopped to eat. "Nothing more."

"Nothing more? Mean I did something?" I raised my voice in more eagerness. "Umm." He only hummed in answer. "Say something please." Now his silence was killing me inside. He again raised his head from the boul and looked at my worried face. "You were sobbing very much."

Huhh...! I was sobbing....
I hope I didn't say anything to him... please god save me....

"Did I said anything?" That was my next question for him. He maintained to look at me for a while and then said "You were speaking that 'why just only with me' something like that."

Ooaaa...why...?

"A-Anything else?" I'm sure I threw out all the things from my dirty mouth. Shit! "No then after you fallen asleep." "Thank god!" I take a breath of relief and leaned back in my chair. "What you say?" He asked me with filled mouth. I chopped on my words and nodded. "Ah-ahh nothing." I laughed a little for make atmosphere light.

Again there was a pin drop silence. No one was speaking. I could only here the voice of sips. "Is that anything happened with you in past?" As soon as jimin said, I raised my head to see him. He was looking at boul instead of me. "No, no. Why?" I think he got the hint now. "You were crying so hardly that's why I asked."

"Nope. There was nothing." I said and finished my food. He was also almost done with his one. "Ok then I'm done. Now please allow me to go home." He stood up and said. "Ah! Ok. And thanks again." He said with a smile and winked at me. "Mention not."

What did he just do.....
Oh god his wink.....
Awwww......

I turned in red. Trying hard to hide my blushing. I walk him till the door and closed it after he leave. When he gone, I went back to the kitchen and about to wash the dishes, but the voice of car horn clinged in my ears. When I looked outside it was jimin.

Why he is still here?

I went out side to his car. I could see he was standing there with something in his hand from far. "What?" I asked as I reached at him and his luxury car. "Your high heels." He extended his hand and showed my high heels. "Ow? But how it's in your car." I asked while taking back it in my hand. "You were not even able to walk. So I took off it and put it in my car." He explained so simply. Now I can understand how much I was drunk last night. "Ohh! Thank you."

"Most welcome." And he winked again.

Ohhhh this boy...

"See you soon." He get in the car and waved his hand while he was leaving

What it means?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.1M 115K 35
"No one else can search you, but me"
1.5M 67.9K 131
" I didn't want to leave.. I had too. " -Pjm
2nd | myg drey

Фанфик

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
4.2M 238K 48
✅ "Do you know how many times I've mentally stripped you?" 𝟖𝟎'𝐒 Highest ranks : #1 Jimin #1 bangtan #3 bts #4 fanfiction #1 pjm #2 Jungkook #2...