Unwillingly Yours

By the_meltinglines

BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwilli... More

Copy rights and Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter - 7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
COVER!!
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter-47
Chapter- 48
Chapter-49
Chapter -50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter-55
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter-60
Chapter-61
Chapter-62
Chapter-63
Chapter- 64
Chapter-65
Chapter-66
Chapter-67
Chapter-68
Chapter-69
Chapter-70
Chapter - 71
Chapter-72
Chapter-73
Chapter-74
Chapter-75
Chapter-76
Chapter- 77
Chapter-78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter- 82
Chapter 83
Chapter-84
Chapter-86
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter-91
Chapter-92
Chapter-93
Chapter-94
Chapter-95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
chapter-99
Chapter-100
Chapter -101
Chapter-102
Epilogue
THANKYOU NOTE AND COVER
NEW STORY

Chapter-85

10.3K 565 143
By the_meltinglines

Hello Guys!! So that day I gave you the invitation of Ring ceremony and you all are warmly welcomed once again. I hope you all are ready in your attires😄😄

And after that you're invited to reach Musoorie As it will be Mehendi Function in Morning😁😁

So choose your all the attires for everyday and Join the Mehendi ceremony of both couples in same chapter❤❤❤❤

Happy Reading😊!!

Meera's POV

It's been a month! I was back from hospital after one week!! I was all good for three weeks but my stitches were not that much okay and hence doctor told me a bed rest for whole one month! That wasn't fair!
But I was a bit satisfied because even priest didn't have any good date for our marriage and moreover August & September in Musoorie is a bad time to visit because it's monsoon and a bad call in Hill station! But it's September end!  

It's my marriage days now!
OH GOD!!!

I'm so so much excited! I and Divya selected so many outfits together!
And moreover our bridal outfits were designed my Mr.Chaterjee and Naina both!

Abeer have been so busy these two months! He has almost completed all the pending works and further deals! I too worked from home but yeah I was given a time limit by my dear husband and this time whole the family was on his side!

Today night we'll leave for Musoorie and I'm damn excited!

Wedding in between clouds!! And cherry on the cake my best friend is also a bride!!

It means we both are going to blast everything! I wanted just our family and friends!
I don't want those all people in my wedding whom I don't even know nicely !

In between family I can be what I'm ! And no one will be there to say to do things this and that way !
Doctor uncle visited today and told that I'm perfectly alright even to behave like maniacs on my wedding!

Today is my engagement !! Whhoooooohoo!!!!

I myself chose a beautiful Solitare-platinum ring for Abeer!

I never had his mark on my finger neither did Abeer have! But today it will be a forever mark!

Well!! Well!!

Myself Meera Aditya Kapoor and I'm at my parents home!

My home! Kapoor Residence !

And it's very beautiful ! I love this mansion very much because it's just like our Malhotra mansion! The same sea facing!
I got ready in my indowestern and went to  Divya's home and she's singing songs like.....

Aaj hai saagai sun ladki ke bhai!!

Like seriously!! Idiot!! 

"Meeraa!How am I looking! I hope it's good! "She blabbered tenth time!!!

"You're swooning babes!! Look at my brother ! Looking at you like butterfly looks at flower!" I mocked and she glared me!

"Such a lame compliment" She told
"If you have better then give that" I told
"In evening" She smirked and I showed her my tongue!

Divya was looking very beautiful in her yellow golden lehenga and Jay was looking amazing in his golden yellow Kurta matching perfectly with Divi!!

"Girls! Done with your chitchat then come! " Came uncle's voice and we nodded.

The garden was looking very beautiful !
"And now sides exchange" Abeer told and I smiled !

What does that mean??

It means I  am from Jay's side and Abeer from Divya's side.

"Did I tell you you're looking beautiful!" Abeer said in my ear

"And you look hot" I winked and he dramatically put his hand on heart!!

I came to Jay's side and opened the ring box!

"Ready brother"  I asked and he nodded looking down!

"Ready siso" Abeer asked Divya and I smiled looking at them ! 

Adorable right!!

"Very ready" She said and I chuckled!!
"From both the sides,Like brother like sister" Scarlett aunty said and we all chuckled .

Divya slid the ring in Jay's finger and we all hooted!!! And then finally Jay keeping his shyness at bay went on his knees and slid the ring in Divya's finger!!

"Whhoohoo!! Congratulations" We all shouted and they both smiled!

JAY & DIVYA'S OUTFITS

GARDEN LOOK

After clicking pics and some fun  Abeer and everyone went back and Jay also went home to see preparations while my mom did  a ritual with Divya!

"His mom was a very very sweet lady!! She would've been very happy doing this" Mom whispered as a tear rolled down our cheek and I  wiped her tear away!

I too miss her!!

"She would be very happy wherever she's looking at you all ! After all you never let Jay miss his mom" Divya said and I smiled looking at her!

Mom kept gifts and jewellery in her lap and made her wear Jewellery!

"Then stop saying me aunty! I'm your mom in two ways! You're her sister from another mother" Mom said looking at me and we both chuckled

"And my Jay calls me big mom" Mom completed and she nodded
"Yes big mom" She replied and I hugged her tightly !
"Official welcome in the Kapoor family sister in law" I wished stuffing her mouth with sweets and she glared me while I laughed !

Mom and aunty hugged each other!

"I'm taking daughter with myself! Not daughter in law. I've two daughters now! Meera and Divya" Mom chirped and aunty smiled wiping her tears while I wiped Divya's tears !

"See you soon! And come as my BFF not as sister in law" I told and she laughed!

"Sure! Bye"She said and bidding them bye we came home.

"Mom! It's five!!! Where is the makeup artist!!" I yelled from my room
"I'm here Mrs.Malhotra" came her voice and I smiled

"It's Ms.Kapoor for now" I said dramatically and she chuckled.

"So for first time ever you yourself called me" She asked

"After all it's my wedding days." I exclaimed and she smiled.

"Reach Musoorie on time tomorrow with your team!" I told and she nodded

"Yes!! So now start your paints" I said and we giggled.

It was half past five and I was all ready in my metallic gold evening gown !

"Whoa! You're slaying in this" She told and I smiled !

Soon I  heard sounds on car horn!! He's here!!

"Meeeraaa!! They're here!" Divya told and I nodded smiling !

I went downstairs in the garden where function would take place! It was decorated very beautifully !!!  I so love this all !!!  As soon as I came out the songs started playing and I looked everywhere but he wasn't present anywhere.

I took blessings of mom and dad and all other elders too! But my eyes were searching for the one.

"He's coming in another Car with Joseph Meera" dad smirked and I smiled looking down.

Till then some of my small cousins were dancing on some songs.

Where's he!! It's six !!
Now I'm getting really impatient!!

I called him once but no reply!!

"Dad! Where's he" I asked
"Don't know what that idiot is doing" dad told and I chuckled.
"Wait I'll call him again" he said and I nodded

Pheww!! I'll drop voice message to him!!
And now I was getting a bit worried!! Though I know he's with Joseph so no need to worry at all but still...And honestly more then worrying today I'm getting impatient!!

I called him some more time and dropped some more voice messages but no reply!!

"Meera! His message came!! He's reaching in some time" dad said and I sighed.

It's almost six fifty and he's not here!!
How can he be late on his own ring ceremony!!!
The great Abeer Malhotra who's never late is forty minutes late !

Huh!!

"Meeraa Di!! Till he comes dance with us" my cute little cousins said and took me to floor!!

I really wasn't in mood but still their sweetness made me smile!!

Well I've not prepared for any dance today!!

So I told to play any random song!!

And doom!!! The song played actually depicted my whole situation right now!!!

Ho O Ho Ho O Ho Ho Ho...

Aaj Lagdiyan Main Ta Miss India
Kare Tim Tim Taro Wali Bindiya
Mainu Nonstop Takde Ne Saare
Ove Mahiya
Mere Hath Mein Hai Jo Mehndi
Bas Naam Usi Ka Lendi
Wo Khoya Kaha Pe Hai Dhundo Zara

Ring Ceremony Aaj Rakhwa Ke
Band Baja Aajj Party Ch Bula Ke
Mahi Mera Kithe Reh Gaya
Card Shagna De Aaj Chapwa Ke
Band Baja Aaj Party Ch Bula Ke
Mahi Mera Kithe Reh Gaya
Ring Ceremony Aaj Rakhwa Ke

Ho O Ho Ho O Ho Ho Ho...

WHERE ARE YOU ABEER!!
I frowned!!

Divya came near me and twirled me around and danced with me.

Dil Mera Senti Hai
Tu Dil Na Mera Todna
Ho Dil Mera Senti Hai
Tu Dil Na Mera Todna
Kehte Hai Nain Mere
Na Nain Kisi Se Jodna
Mere Kan Mein Hai Jo Bali
Mainu Teri Khaatir Dali
Bahut Der Ho Gayi Hai
Ab Laut Aa

Ring Ceremony Aaj Rakhwa Ke
Band Baja Aajj Party Ch Bula Ke
Mahi Mera Kithe Reh Gaya
Card Shagna De Aaj Chapwa Ke
Band Baja Aaj Party Ch Bula Ke
Mahi Mera Kithe Reh Gaya
Ring Ceremony Aaj Rakhwa Ke!!!

And I Looked Towards Main Gate.

But sighed!! I looked at my phone. It was 6:58!!!

And now tears were forming in my eyes!!! Please come na Abeeeerrr!!!!

Samne Aaaja Tujhko
Miss Karti Hai Choodiya
Ho O Saamne Aaaja Tujhko
Miss Karti Hain Choodiyan
Ishq Mein Set Hai Sab Kuch
Phir Kyun Hain Ye Dooriya
Meri Ankhiya Jo Kaajrili
Kahi Ho Jaaye Na Gili
Main Palke Bichha Ke Dekhu Rasta

"MEERAAA!!! He's here" Divya squealed and I looked at the gate!!

I frowned looking at him and he held him ears while the song was still playing and I was singing the lyrics asking him exactly the same thing which the lyrics were depicting!!

Ring Ceremony Aaj Rakhwa Ke
Band Baja Aajj Party Ch Bula Ke
Mahi Mera Kithe Reh Gaya
Card Shagna De Aaj Chapwa Ke
Band Baja Aaj Party Ch Bula Ke
Mahi Mera Kithe Reh Gaya

"I'm sorry"he whispered as he came forward running and hugged me.
"You scared me and then you made me so impatient" I whined
"Really very sorry" He told

"Ring ceremony aaj rakhwa ke.. Mahi iska kithe reh gaya! (After arranging ring ceremony where did her love stopped) " Everyone around us sang and laughed while I hid my face in his chest.
"Where were you" I asked
"Was waiting for you to perform on such an amazing song" he smirked and I smacked him by elbow.
"Ouch!! Actually car's tyre got puncture" He said and told the whole thing and I clutched my stomach laughing.
"The great Abeer Malhotra failed to reach on time in his own ring ceremony! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk" I mocked and he glared me while I suppressed my laughter.
"You are so mean wifey!" He said and I smirked

"Dad!! Who's wifey!! Tell him my full name dadda" I told dad and he chuckled.
"Young man.She's Meera Aditya Kapoor!!"Dad said and I hugged him grinning.
"Such a drama queen you're Meera" Abeer muttered and dad laughed while I glared both of them.

"Shall we start. I was so restless since one hour"  Abeer asked and we all chuckled

"How much impatient you're Abeer" Advik teased and he smiled
"If it would've been in my hands I would've married her right now" He said and I smiled looking down!

Idiot!!

He climbed he stage and gave me his hand  while I willingly held his hand and went on stage! 

It was getting black slowly and the tea lights were giving whole garden a beautiful look.

  "You look beautiful.This golden metallic gown is so lucky"he complimented and I chuckled  at his way of complimenting

"And you look very handsome in this black tux" I told and he smiled!

GARDEN LOOKS

ABEER & MEERA'S OUTFIT

I looked around to find George and Joseph!!

"Damn! George and Joseph you both are looking so handsome" I exclaimed and they both looked down smiling while we all chuckled !
  "Naina! Abeer's ring"Aditi Mom asked Naina and she came forward with ring while Divya came forward from my side !

I took the ring in hand so did Abeer !

That's the moment Meera!!
Show him your love!!

"Meera! Go forward!" dad said and I smiled looking at him and he furrowed his eyebrows !
"What! I hope you're not having second thoughts!!" He asked and I chuckled.

"Never!! " I whispered and went on my knees and he stepped a bit back looking at me shocked while everyone hooted !

"Marry me Abeer Malhotra" I proposed and he blinked his eyes twice!!
"What did you do right now" he asked unbelievable and I chuckled
"I'm on my knees saying you to marry me Abeer Malhotra!! Make me your wife" I repeated again and  he still looked shocked at me!!

I know he didn't expect this from me!! But yes I really wanted to go on my knees just like him infront of everyone and propose him once and all!!

"Abeer!!! This is real!! Idiot!! What are you waiting for" Advik shouted happily and he looked at me!

"I'm dying to marry you" He whispered as his eyes glistened.
"Don't even try to cry! My Rivers will start flowing" I told and he chuckled forwarding his hand!

I slid the ring in his finger and he did the same holding  my shoulders making me stand.

Everyone cheered and Abeer kissed my cheek !

"This  was a sweet shock. I love you " He admitted 
"I love you too" I replied and everyone hooted!!

We danced and after dinner all the men were in garden and we all were in for same ritual !

  "Should I call you aunty for some days" I asked mom and she slapped me lightly
"I was your mom since you were thirteen and today my dream is coming true in correct sense! My son is marrying your daughter Neeta" Mom chirped and my mom smiled !

Aditi mom came forward and made me wear new jwellery and put gifts in my lap !

"You were always part of Malhotra family but as you all say ,I'll also say .. welcome to the family Sweety with all the rituals this time" She said and I hugged her! 

I bid them bye and came to my room with Divya!

"This day was just amazing! Oh Meera!! We are engaged with the love of our lives "She hugged me tightly and we fell on bed and laughed !!

We danced like idiots and teased each other like hell!

Jay went to Abeer as they'll be coming in another jet and we all will be going in one !

It was nine and the priest came !
I and Divya were made to sit and small bundles containing betel nuts, tamarind and tiny shells were tied to our hands.

The sacred thread was tied in our hands till wedding !

"These all will be tied till end" Divya asked and I chuckled

"Just this thread idiot!" I told and she sighed

It was eleven in the night and we left for airport ! As usual media was there but George handled them! We sat in the jet and I messaged Abeer that we're leaving!

Abeer and everyone from there has already left !

All other relatives will directly reach there!
We reached Musoorie after two hours and as soon as we reached Resort we were welcomed by drums and flower showers and clarinets.

We all danced and were joined by Abeer,Jay and everyone!!

That's why I say with family we can enjoy to fullest!!

"We welcome all the families"The manager wished and we smiled !

Soon we were given our suite keys and went to our respected suites !

I and Divya were in same suite and Abeer and Jay in same!!

We were so tired today that as soon as our body touched bed we fell alseep!!

MUSOORIE 

I woke up when there was knock on the door!

"Meera! Divya wake up girls"Came aunty's voice and I stood up opening the door!

"Good morning aunty" I wished
"Good morning Meera!! What that maharani (queen) is doing! Sleeping till now" Aunty asked and I chuckled!

"It was tiring day yesterday" I told
  "Wake her up and get ready! It's your Mehendi today okay!" aunty said and I nodded!

" I'll send makeup artists in half an hour till then you both bath and get ready okay" She added
"Sure aunty" I said and came back!!

Time for some fun!

I took the jug of water and threw it on her face

"Arrghhh!" She yelled and woke up at once and she glared me!!
"You're gone bitch"She shouted and I ran with she behind me!!
"okay listen! We're late! I've ordered breakfast! After that we've to get ready!! It's our mehendi today witch"I said as we sat on the bed and she hugged me!

We both took bath,ate breakfast and got ready! 

" Aren't we both slaying today babes" Divya said as she looked image of us in mirror and I chuckled.

Divya was wearing a dusty pink embroidered crop top with powder blue scalloped lehenga skirt and no doubts she was looking beautiful while I was wearing a lightest green shade lehenga with a peach dazzling mirror work blouse and peach duppata!

Hope Abeer and Jay will like their outfits!!

How handsome he would  be looking na!!

"Meeraa!!Divya are you.." Naina chirped coming and looked at both of us.

"You both are looking so beautiful!Boys are going to be mad over you again" she exclaimed and we chuckled.
"Let's go" I said and she nodded.
We both went to the garden and I looked around !!

"It's so beautiful" I and Divi said and the same time.
"Decorations are just as we decided. It's so much beautiful and see that canopy that you suggested! It's looking so much beautiful Meeru!!" Divya chirped and I nodded.
"Hey!!The brides are here" said any cousin of Abeer and we both smiled.

Soon the drums started beating and everyone gathered near us.
"And peeps!!Here comes the most handsome grooms" Advik shouted on mike and we both looked at the them!!

Haaye!!

"Haayee!!!" Divya said dreamily and I chuckled
"My brother's looking hot na" I smirked
"My bro too is slaying it" she smirked and we high fyed.
"Children !!Come here now!Let's start the ceremony" Divya's mom called and we nodded.

We all sat in the canopy and honestly we were so happy because everything was ditto what we decided! 

"You both girls have just out of box thinking. Like sitting arrangements for everyone near the pool and here in garden this canopy tent ! It's so amazing" Dad exclaimed and we both grinned thanking him!!   

"This all is just beautiful love" Abeer said looking at the surrounding and I smiled.

"Look at them they are so much adorable" Said anyone near us
"You look beautiful as always" Abeer whispered and I smiled
"And you as always hottie handsome" I told and he smirked
"That's my speciality babes" he boasted and I gave him a bored look!

 Jay was wearing floral kurta pyjama with an orangish pink half jacket looking handsome while Abeer was carrying  white and peach kurta along with ivory dhoti pants ! Just wow!!

MEHENDI FUNCTION DECORATIONS

DIVYA & JAY'S OUTFITS

MEERA & ABEER'S OUTFITS

Our mehendi function started and our moms just applied henna as a good omen and then the henna experts carried them forward!! Abeer and Jay's henna was done in just some minutes  and after that they went to their friends while we both were sitting gathered by our cousins and a few friends. And after a while they too went away!

It was two pm and I was so much hungry!

"Divi!! I am hungry" I whined
"Even I'm Meera! But how can we eat" She asked
"It's good in boys right! Just apply a bit of henna and that's it! And look at us how much we've to apply!" I frowned and she chuckled!
  "Ehmm!!"came a voice and I looked up !

And there Abeer was standing with a plate! wait!! Jay too!

"Am I dreaming Meera!" Divya asked and I giggled 

"You both must be hungry ! So, we came with your lunch" Jay said and I smiled !
"But we can't.." I told showing my hands and Abeer smiled sitting near me !
  "For what we're here! Just sit and chill ! We'll make you eat" Jay said and we both grinned!
  "How sweet! Love you so much"Divya grinned kissing Jay's cheek and his smile widened !
"You both had your lunch" I asked and they nodded.
"What was best!" I whispered in his ear and he smirked taking spoon in his hand and made me eat Carrot Halwa!
  "This will always be best" I told and he nodded !

The cold weather and hot Carrot Halwa!! Yumm!

After the food completed I looked around some children running around !

"Abeeerr!! I also want that" I told pointing to the cotton candy in a small girl's hand he looked at me.

"Meera! cotton candy! They're four-five year kids and you're 24 year! Oh but I forgot you're more smaller then them" He mocked and the Divya and Jay started laughing. Even henna artists too giggled.

"Fine don't ! I myself will get that later on! " I frowned when he smiled and called a waiter.
"Bring a cotton candy" He said and I grinned.
"And make it rainbow coloured okay" I told and he nodded smiling !

Soon my cotton candy came and I happily ate it !

Come on! Cotton candy has no age to eat just like chocolates!!

" You should also eat this!" I told Abeer
"No ways! I've already gained calories today" He said and I gave him a look!
"It's your wedding Abeer!" I whined and he smirked 

"Baby the thing is! I've a very good way of burning calories! So if you want me to eat these sweets so much! Then help me in burning calories too" He smirked and I looked away smiling.
  "Shut up" I smiled and he chuckled!

After some time our mehendi was done and everyone gathered around us!

"So now it's dance time!! Whooohoooooo" Advik announced and DJ started and everyone started dancing.

We also danced and had all the fun !
"Enjoying the wedding" Came a voice in my ear and  I turned smiling.
"Very much" I replied kissing his cheek ! 

"Calories aren't burnt like this!" He said and pecked my lips!
"Idiot!! " I giggled and hugged him!
"I love you! " I whispered 
"Love you much more baby" He admitted.

After some time we went to our suite back ! The day passed so soon and it was evening!! We scrapped our Mehendi and got ready for our sangeet!!

It's our Sangeet!! lalalalalaaaa!!!!! I'm so so so much excited !!!

Again Heelloo guyss!!! So hope you all enjoyed both the fuctions to the fullest!!

The song fitted Meera and Abeer's situation perfectly!!! 😅😅😂

Just go inside the book and imagine everything peeps😃You gonna enjoy amazingly!! 😄😄

Hope you loved the outfits and decorations of both functions😁

Now Inviting you all to the Beautiful  bollywood Sangeet Night Of Meera-Abeer and Divya-Jay😄

Venue- Marriott! Musoorie(Uttrakhand)❤
Date- October 1st !!❤

Get ready for the fun!!😄

Do vote.. like..share and reviews are always welcomed😊😊

Next update soon! Till then Big hugs❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 52.2K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
153K 6.4K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
835K 50.4K 51
β™‘ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 #𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐒𝐬 πŽπ›π¬πžπ¬π¬π’π¨π§ π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ– ❝𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’” π‘Άπ’ƒπ’”π’†π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’π’ƒπ’”π’†π’”π’”π’Šπ’π’ π’Šπ’” 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.❞ ...
1.2M 52K 48
What happens when in revenge you hack a system and ultimately it leads in your unexpected marriage?? Catch the story of Naina Sharma- The Hacker and...