forever and always || c.h.

Galing kay cdizzzleswizzzle

"You know it's hard for me to express my feelings like this Maddy." He said with stress in his voice. "I do... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue pt. 1 
Epilogue pt. 2
Epiloge pt. 3
15k!!!!!

32

712 13 0
Galing kay cdizzzleswizzzle

"What are you gonna wear?" KayKay asked after we had all done our hair and makeup.

"I'm just gonna wear this because honestly I don't even care anymore." I said and held up a simple tight black dress with black heels.

"Come on its fun to dress up." Crystal said and bumped my hip with hers.

"It's fun every once and a while, not every weekend. Especially when you have to do it two days in a row." I said and started changing.

"Yea I guess that makes sense." She said. Crystal was the type of girl that loved dressing up and took any opportunity to. She didn't dress up when she didn't need to like for school or something, but in situations like these she would go all out which I never understood. I guess I never really cared too much about dressing up to the maximum.

"I need alcohol." I said with a sigh after I put my heels on and got ready to head downstairs.

"Hey, oh woah." Calum said once I turned the corner into the kitchen while he was walking out.

"Hey handsome." I said with a smile since no one else was around. Before I was in a shitty mood because one, I had gotten my period this morning and I was always in a shitty mood when I get my period. And two because I was not in the mood to party or anything at all for the next week. I just wanted to be in my bed with sweatpants on and loads of snacks.

"Hey gorgeous." He said and leaned down to place a kiss on my cheek which got extremely warm.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked and went over to the counter to pour myself a drink.

"I was just getting some water." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Calum someone could see." I said quietly.

"Everyone's upstairs were fine." He said and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Can you explain to me how you're always so warm?" I asked before downing a shot and pouring another one.

"I wish I had an answer for you. Are you planning on getting blackout drunk tonight?" He asked while raising an eyebrow at me since I had already just taken like three shots.

"I'm in a shitty mood and I'm trying to not be in a shitty mood." I said and went over to the cooler to get a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade.

"What's got you in a bad mood?" He asked and placed his hands on the counter and looked at me.

"Well first of all I got my period this morning so that's part of the problem. Second of all I don't want to be at this party in the first place. I just want to be in my bed eating ice cream and watching tv with you next to me. Is that too much to ask?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Apparently." He said which made me give him a dirty look.

"Wrong answer." I said.

"How many shots have you had?" Michael asked with a bit of a disappointed look because usually I like to have shots first before I drink anything else.

"Just three." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well no more until people start coming." He said and picked up a beer from the cooler.

"It's my house I can drink as much as I want." I said and took a sip from my drink.

"It's my party, I'm in charge of everything." He said.

"Should I take my beer pong table then? Since it's your party and that's technically mine. And how about next time you buy your own snacks and your own shit, if it's your party." I said and walked out of the kitchen.

"Seriously Maddy? Why do you have to be so bitchy all the time?" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Why do you have to be such a dick all the time?" I asked and plopped down on the couch. It was during times like these where I didn't feel bad for liking his best friend. I loved him to death and usually we got along really well, but for some reason lately we've just been going at it.

"Don't worry about him." Calum said and sat down next to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"Well he needs to stop pissing me off." I said and crossed my arm over my chest.

"Just ignore him, don't let him piss you off." He said and gently squeezed my thigh before taking it off in case someone walked in.

"Easy for you to say, he's not your brother." I said and crossed my legs over each other.

"Just ignore him and try and have a good night." He said and squeezed my hand.

"I think I've already passed up the opportunity to have a good night." I said and stood up to get another drink.

"Take a break or else you'll drink yourself to death." He said and followed me into the kitchen.

"That's the plan." I said and reached down to get whatever drink I touched first.

"You're gonna feel like shit tomorrow if you keep drinking." Michael said while eating a bag of chips.

"I don't even care at this point." I said and took a large sip from my drink.

"Okay I think you've had enough for right now." Calum said and gently took the drink from my hand and and put it in the fridge.

"I don't think you can decide that for me." I said and stumbled a bit.

"I think you'll be thanking me later for this." He said.

"No I won't." I said and reached into the fridge to get my drink.

"Maddy no." Michael said and took the drink from my hand.

"Just because you have a penis and I don't doesn't mean you can make decisions for me." I said and took the drink back and walked off into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Why don't you come outside with me?" Calum said and stood in front of me while I was sat on the couch.

"No." I said.

"Maddy come on." He said and tried to grab my hands.

"I am a strong independent woman, I can make decisions for myself." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Yes you can, just not when you're not sober. Just come outside with me, I want to sit with you." He said and lifted me up by my arms and pulled me out the back door.

"Come sit with me." He said and sat down on the porch swing.

"Someone's going to see." I said and just continued to stand in front of him.

"No ones gonna see us from here." He said and took my hand and pulled me down next to him.

"Why are we out here?" I asked but cuddled up next to him anyway.

"For you to relax and cool down." He said and rubbed my back.

"I don't need to." I said and tried to sit up but he pulled me back down.

"Yes you do, just sit with me for a little bit." He said and pulled me into his lap and rubbed circles on my back while we sat in silence.

"I'm sorry for being a bitch to you." I said softly after I had calmed down a bit.

"It's okay." He said and wrapped both of his arms tighter around me.

"No you didn't deserve it." I said and traced random patterns on his chest.

"It's okay, you were pissed off. I'd probably end up doing the same thing." He said.

"I just want to go to bed." I mumbled sleepily.

"It's only 10." He said with a laugh.

"Alcohol makes me tired when I'm not doing anything. Plus I got up early this morning." I said.

"Do you want me to take you up to bed?" He asked.

"No, you should go have fun." I said and started to get off of him.

"I am having fun. Honestly I don't want to be at this party any more than you do, so it's not like you're keeping me from anything." He said and pulled me back over to him.

"You should go and get drunk and have fun with your friends instead of staying out here with me doing nothing." I said and looked up at him.

"I don't even like getting drunk that much, and my friends are probably wasted already which isn't fun to watch really. I probably won't get much time alone with you like this, so whatever time I get I'm going to take advantage of." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yea I'm sure." He said and moved some hair out of my face.

"Can you come get a drink with me?" I asked and sat up a bit.

"Yea sure." He said and stood up with me and followed me inside.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said after bumping into someone. Then the second I saw who it was I wasn't so sorry anymore. "Actually never mind, I'm not so sorry." I said and stepped back a bit.

"Oh come on Maddy, you don't miss me?" He asked with a bit of a smirk.

"No Kayden I don't miss you. What are you even doing here?" I asked and felt Calum's hand on my back.

"A friend of mine told me your brother has been throwing parties so I decided to come check it out since I was back in town." He said and stepped closer to me but Calum pulled me back so I wasn't close to him.

"Oh hey Calum, long time no see. How have you been?" He asked.

"I've been great." He said and remained close to me.

"So what are you two screwing around now? I didn't think you were that type of girl Mads." He said with an impressed smirk.

"She's my best friends sister." Calum said with a hard look on his face.

"So? That doesn't mean you can't be fucking around behind his back." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well we aren't. She's my best friends sister which means I'm allowed to be protective of her, so I suggest you leave her alone." He said and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I was just asking a simple question. You two were just standing extremely close, plus I haven't seen you guys all night so I thought you were upstairs or something." He said.

"No we weren't. Just stay away from her, and don't even look at her." Calum said and took my hand and brought me into the kitchen so we could get a drink. I ended up taking three more shots because God knows I need it. Then I took the thing with the most alcohol from the cooler and quickly went upstairs with Calum following closely behind me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and locked the door behind him and came over to sit on my bed next to me.

"Mhm." I said and took a sip from my drink. My mind was extremely messy and cloudy. I couldn't tell if I wanted to scream or cry or both. Everything was getting blurrier and it was harder to sit up straight so I mostly relied on my headboard to hold me up.

"I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing or something. I just didn't know if you wanted him to know so I went with the safest option." He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"No no I'm not mad at you, you're perfect, you're fine." I slurred a bit and shakily brought the can up to my lips again.

"And you're drunk." He said and tried to take the can from my hand.

"And I deserve this after the shit I went through today." I said which made him laugh and back away a bit.

"You know I think a kiss could definitely help make you feel better." He said with a smirk.

"Don't tempt me. Like you said, I'm drunk. I don't entirely have full control over my mind right now." I said with a laugh.

"So you want to kiss me?" He said with a suggestive tone.

"Well duh. We just need to wait." I said as firmly as I could but I probably sounded ridiculous right now.

"I thought you said we didn't have to follow the rules?" He said and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"We don't have to follow anyone else's rules, but this is my rule so we have to follow it." I said.

"Well I think it's a dumb rule. I could be kissing you right now but you won't let me." He said and played with my fingers on my free hand.

"Because I have a plan. At least for tomorrow." I said and put my empty can on my bedside table.

"Are you going to let me in on that plan or?" He asked and tilted his head up to look at me.

"Nope." I said and brought my hand around his shoulders and played with his hair.

"You can't tell me you have a plan for the date I'm taking you on and then not tell me." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"It's not really a plan. I don't know what it is. I guess I just have a certain way I want it to go." I said and leaned my head against his.

"Well I think you should tell me so I know what to do and what not to do." He said and rubbed the tip of his nose against my neck.

"No I want you to do what you want to do. You'll be perfect because you're always perfect so I don't want you to overthink it too much." I said.

"Fine, but if your expectations are ruined then you're allowed to hate me." He said.

"They won't be and I won't hate you." I said and started to get up so I could change and take my makeup off.

"Where are you going?" He asked and laid his head on my pillow.

"I'm changing in case I end up falling asleep." I said and grabbed a pair or shorts.

"Can you do me a favor?" I asked after I realized that I really really wanted to sleep in his sweatshirt tonight.

"Sure." He said and lifted his head up a bit.

"Can you pretty pretty please get me one of your sweatshirts please?" I begged and sat on my knees in front of him and stuck out my bottom lip a bit.

"What's in it for me?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I'll be happy and comfortable while I'm sleeping." I said and smiled at him.

"You're always happy and comfortable while you're sleeping." He argued.

"Fine. I'll let you kiss me." I said which made him start thinking a bit.

"But you won't actually once I get it." He said with a laugh.

"I will I promise." I said and stuck out my pinky which made him laugh and shake his head before connecting our pinky's together and standing up to go to his room. When he came back to my room he handed me his green sweatshirt that looked huge compared to me but honestly I didn't even care. I could already smell it just by holding it in my hands and it smelled just like him, which smelled like pure heaven.

"Hey where's my kiss?" He asked once I stood up and headed to my bathroom.

"Let me change first. I need to be comfortable." I said and he just shook his head and sat down on my bed before I went to change.

When I put his sweatshirt on it nearly went down to my knees. The arms went way past my hands and so probably looked ridiculous. But I was comfortable and was able to smell him all the time so I didn't care too much. I put the hood over my head and started taking off my makeup before walking out of the bathroom and jumping on my bed next to him.

"Hi." I said with a smile and laid on top of him.

"Hi." He said with a chuckle and wrapped his arms around my back.

"You can have your kiss now." I said but he just shook his head at me.

"I can wait till tomorrow. I want tomorrow to be as perfect for you as I can make it so I'll wait, even though you're making it really hard by looking this cute in my clothes." He said which made me smile at him.

"I always knew there was a sweetheart in there." I said and poked his chest where his heart was which made him laugh and roll us over so he could get up and take off his clothes so he was just in his boxers.

"Don't you ever get cold sleeping in just your boxers every night?" I asked as he climbed back into bed and under the covers next to me.

"Sometimes. Usually when it's cold I sleep with clothes on but only if my room isn't hot or something." He said and wrapped his arms around me from behind and pressed my back against his chest.

"I like your tattoos." I said and traced one of the tattoos on his forearm.

"Thank you." He said.

"I can't believe we're about to fall asleep while there's a party downstairs." I said with a chuckle.

"Does seem pretty weird doesn't it?" He asked.

"Mhm." I said and turned around so my head was leaning on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat.

"Get some sleep." He said and smoothed out my hair a bit.

"What if someone comes in?" I asked and wrapped my arms around his waist to try and get closer to him, if that was even possible.

"I locked the door, plus theyll all be hungover and will sleep all day anyway." He said and kissed my forehead.

"Please wake me up whenever you do. I don't want to sleep all day." I said and let out a yawn.

"I will. Get some sleep." He said and played with my hair to help me fall asleep, even though it wasn't that hard.

"Goodnight Calum." I said.

"Goodnight Madelyn."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3M 11.9K 200
•CalumHood replied to your message• [ top ranking : #6 in CalumHood]
971 21 14
~ Insanely Beautiful • C.H. ~ She's sick, broken and hurt. He's misunderstood, and mysterious. He's attracted to her brokenness. He feels the need to...
13.2K 221 60
"I love you and you love me, but not in the same way."
282 71 10
"Do you really have to go?" I looked up at him with tears brimming my eyes. He sighed and sat down beside me, intertwining our fingers and looking de...