Complete Dragon Ball Super On...

By Piccologirl1994

Hi guys, here's the second part of season 2. Come here as I explain a brief explanation of what's on here. Al... More

Vegeta Black X Married Wife Reader X Goku
Future Trunks X Injured Goku's Pregnant Daughter Reader
Today is my birthday!!!!
Jeice X Female Reader Lemon
King Cold X Princess Saiyan Reader Lemon
Merus X Female Saiyan Reader Lemon
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 1
Jiren X Ruby Magenta Rose OC X Hit Lemon Part 2
Xeno SSJ4 Gohan X Kidnapped Xeno Vegeta's Daughter Reader
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 2
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
King Cold X Saiyan Princess Reader Lemon 2
Shin X Female Reader
DBS Broly X Male Saiyan Reader
Piccolo X Female Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Powerful Female Z Fighter Reader Lemon
Hit X Chaotic Good Female Reader
DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader
Cell X Female Cell look alike Reader Lemon
SDBH Broly X Male Kitsune Reader X Cumber Lemon
Kahseral X Female Pride Trooper Reader Lemon
Goku X Miyuko Tsukino OC Lemon 3
Chilled X Female Ice-jin Reader
Frieza X Suicidal Reader
Trunks X Sachiko Taiyang Lemon
Android 17 X Male Reader Lemon
Cumber X Female Reader Lemon
Hit X Jiren
Monna X Universe 6 Male Saiyan Reader AU
17 X Female Reader Lemon
Lord Beerus X Female Reader
Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader
Vegito X Female Reader Lemon
Teen Pan and Teen Bulla
Frieza X Male Reader
Shin X Female Reader
Dabura X Female Reader Lemon
Fu X Female Reader Lemon
Hearts X Female Reader Lemon
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 1
Frost X Lord Beerus's Daughter Lemon Part 2
Frieza X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon
Vegeta X Goku's Shy, Sensitive Twin Sister Reader
Vegeta X Kakarott
Season 2 Complete: An Important Announcement

Vegeta X Female Ice-Jin Reader Lemon

2.6K 32 0
By Piccologirl1994

Requested by BrolyTheGeek. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and everything in between. Enjoy.

Vegeta's last relationship with Bulma is over; ever since (Y/n)-Chan arrived on Earth, Vegeta has been distant from his wife and spent more time talking to the female Ice-Jin. He completely remembers the first time they met. Only a month after the Tournament of Power, (Y/n)-Chan arrived on Earth to escape Frieza and his homeplanet. Vegeta, Goku, and the Z-Fighters thought she was a lying person like Frost, but they were dead wrong as her personality and soul are innocent with sincere honesty.

She is a foot taller than Frieza, at height of (height) and a very skinny looking female; except she has a huge set of HHH sized breasts. She is in her final form like Frieza except her exoskeleton is (main color) with (color) templates, and (color) nails. 

She was rather embarrassed having some of the fighters staring at her chest; until Videl is kind enough to lend her some clothes in a (color) blouse, (color) short skirt, and a (color) choker with a small pendant. Despite being Ice-Jin, she has a feminine body especially with her facial features of a pair of red eyes, small nose, small cheekbone, and (color) shaded pair of lips. Her tail is less thick than Frieza's, but still strong enough to grip onto an object.

(Y/n)-Chan is the last member of the Ice-Jin race, born from the royal bloodline. Her folks were going to force her into an arranged marriage with Frieza, but she refused and escaped her homeplanet, faking her death so they wouldn't bother to look for her so-called dead body. She explained it to them and thought she was free; until Frieza arrived, claiming her back. 

So, Goku and Vegeta went through another serious battle; some of the fighters were injured by Frieza's attacks, but once again, Goku won and Frieza retreated. He stared at her, "You are no longer a use to me. You are a traitor to our kind and exiled forever", he said and left the planet with his army. (Y/n)-Chan smiled and sighed in relief, now glad that she's free from her people. Goku welcomed her into their friend circle and she felt right at home. Except she needs a job and education to live on Earth.

Bulma gladly assists her enrolling into GED classes to complete her education and earn her diploma and citizenship. After that, she was able to work as Bulma's nanny. Since the previous nanny quit for losing her temper on the children including Trunks, (Y/n)-Chan finds it easy and all the children respect her including Trunks and Bulla. 

Since she has nowhere to live, Vegeta kindly offered to pay for her rent, bills, and enough money for food and clothes, and other needs; Bulma accepted his idea. (Y/n)-Chan resides in a rich and luxurious apartment which is bought at 100 million zeni. For only six months, Vegeta is slowly more interested in (Y/n)-Chan than his own wife.

Bulma finds this suspicious and follows him to find Vegeta pull (Y/n)-Chan into a rough kiss. (Y/n)-Chan is shocked and tries to pull away, but she gives in and kisses him back. Vegeta smiled through the kiss. He broke the kiss as he and (Y/n)-Chan are caught by Bulma. Bulma doesn't blame her, especially for looking beautiful and young. But she does blame Vegeta for this. She argued at him: scream at him to the point where she is fed up with his non-responsive behavior. Once Bulma realized that he would never regret his action, she and Vegeta filed divorce and she kicked him out.

Vegeta is allowed to visit his children, however he's not allowed to live with them and let him keep half of Bulma's income. However, after their paperwork was settled, he gave most of the money back to Bulma and kept only ten billion zeni. (Y/n)-Chan felt bad for what happened and offered Vegeta to come live with her. Vegeta agreed and ever since then, they lived together for only a short month.

There was awkward silence between them since that day. (Y/n)-Chan thought he no longer liked her since Bulma caught them. It was nice that Bulma still let her work as the nanny, but she felt bad that Vegeta is back to being a lonely single divorced man. Her heart beats as she walks past him everyday. Vegeta felt the same way except the silence and distance between them is tearing him apart because he truly loves her.

He just arrived back home from his recent job at a martial arts dojo manager to earn enough income. Since he surpasses all strong Earthlings, he is busy as always. Until today, he took the time off early and relaxed on the couch, sweaty. He used a hand towel and wiped the sweat off his forehead and face. He heard the door open and closed, and heard her enter the kitchen. "Hello Vegeta, how is your day at work?", (Y/n)-Chan said. "Same as always", he replied. As she puts her stuff away and drinks her cup of water, she joins him, sitting next to him.

Again, only silence between them. (Y/n)-Chan noticed his impatient face. He is nervous, like he's holding back what he wants to tell her. Vegeta hates this suspense; he snaps and pins her on the couch. He sits on top of her, pinning her hands on the couch with his one hand as he used his other hand to rip off her clothes. "Hey!", she exclaimed annoyed, "I just bought this outfit yesterday!" Vegeta silenced her mouth with his own mouth, interlocked into a tight kiss. She moans through the kiss, the same feeling that she felt back when he kissed her. She finally made it clear to herself that he loves her.

She wraps her arms around his neck as she kisses him back. Their tongues flicked, danced as they explored each other's mouths. Vegeta's free hand caressed her chest as it made its way to touch her left boob, groping it gently. She moans again as she felt her core tingle with pleasure. Once he broke the kiss, he began to suck onto her boob, then sucking her nipple. 

His once used hand is free and groped onto her right tit, groping it as he gave each tit suckles and firm squeezes. She cannot hold herself, hands gripping onto Vegeta's back as she felt a small orgasm in herself. Vegeta notices the hatch to her crotch opens, revealing her (color)-ish color lips of her vagina. She never gain any experience in sex or anything sexual since her family forbids her any sex until marriage. But she is free to do whatever she wants.

She let out a quick gasp, "Vegeta~", and moaned again, felt his hand's finger making its way pushing further inside her uterus. Once it stops, then it begins to thrust. As he fingers her pussy hole, he finished pleasing her titties and lena down to her clit. Feeling back for it, Vegeta sucked around her clit and began sucking it. 

(Y/n)-Chan cried out in bliss, "Ah! AH Vegeta~", and resume moaning out loud. She holds onto him as she is experiencing her first big orgasm. She can feel her clit feeling being in sensational heat, ready to burst onto a jet rocket shoot-off. (Y/n)-Chan moans quick huffs until she cries out in ecstasy; as she orgasms, her voice is next to his ear, teasing him with a somewhat asmr type of sexy whisper.

Vegeta stops fingering as he feels his finger coated in her cum. He pulls it out and sucks off her yummy cum. His eyes are now filled with desire to have her to himself. He stares down at her sexy position when she experiences her first high. 

As her high ended, she whimpered, "Don't go~", and she stared at Vegeta. Vegeta smiled sexily and leaned down to her face, "You want some of my dick?", he asked as he pulled it out of his pants. She nods, now hungry for his schlong. Vegeta removed his shorts, boxers, and his shirt; exposing his sexy manly body. (Y/n)-Chan sat on top of him and kissed.

Her hands caressed his pecs as they wandered down to his penis. She used one hand onto the bottom base of his manhood as her tongue teases the helmet of the tip. Vegeta groaned, "Stop teasing me girl", he said. She smiled, "But I can't help it~ I wanted it so bad~", and decided to start the blow job. 

Once she is near the dick, she pushes it inside her mouth. Gently tightening around her mouth, she began to suck it. Vegeta placed both hands onto the back of her head as he began thrusting inside her throat. He was throat deeping her throat rapidly as he maintains his own strength, preventing any serious injuries. (Y/n)-Chan is used to his speed and muffled in a moan.

But once four minutes went quickly, Vegeta groans, "Fuck!", and made a final thrust inside her throat. He unloaded his white warm jizz, filling her mouth. He is at his high, but only for a short ten seconds. Once he finished, he pulled his cock out, letting her to swallow his seed and gasp for air. 

He stared at her as she made a sexy face filled with desires. His manhood is erect again, wanting more from her. Her eyes look up at Vegeta, "You are so tasty Vegeta~", she compliments him. He smiled and carried her in a bridal style to her room.

He laid her back on the bed, didn't shut the door and is in between her legs. "Um...you should close the door", (Y/n)-Chan mentions until he shuts her mouth with his own mouth, making out. For only a quick minute, he broke the kiss, "Who cares who's watching us, I need you now~", he said huskily and rapidly rubbed his tip around her entrance. She squeals delightfully until he pushes himself inside her. She stood still and did not cry since she used her sex toys in the past, so her walls can be well adjusted to his manhood's size.

Vegeta stares into her eyes, "(Y/n)-Chan, I'll make you my woman. No one will take you from me", he said huskily again, now grunting as he's thrusting inside her pussy. She smiles while crying tears of bliss, "Ah~ V..Vegeta~", and wraps her arms around his neck as she holds onto him. Her tail wrapped around his waist as she is now moaning in deep pleasure. Vegeta fucks her at lightning speed that it's going over fifty miles per hour just to please his woman. His thrusts are fast and powerful, hitting her g-spots.

For only ten minutes, Vegeta did not stop loving her; did not stop for anything until he's done. (Y/n)-Chan felt so loved for the first time; ever since birth, her own parents did not show any love or affection of having a child. They only expect her to bring her into their world to do what she was told to do: perform her duties as a royal member and marry Frieza to take the title as empress, and promote her family's' status. She hates her kind and their rules; she only wants true love and affections. She was happy that Vegeta is the only one who loves her the most and she will do anything to have him as her lover.

Vegeta is groaning, "I'm...cumming~", and roars at the top of his lungs. (Y/n)-Chan lets out a loud cry of ecstasy as they both climax. They feel each other's cum and semen mixed together, lubing each other's genitals. Both now at their highs, feel this special bond together. For only four minutes, their highs ended and Vegeta collapsed on top of her. He leans in and kisses her, she kisses him back and makes out while his dick is inside her.

 Once they break the kiss, Vegeta pulls his dick out of her and lays down behind her. Planting kisses on her neck, she giggled and she hums; Vegeta's hand resting on her hand, intertwined as they gave each other sweet nothings. "Night babe", (Y/n)-Chan coed. "You too", Vegeta responds. Both fell asleep together as they are now lovers.

The next day, Vegeta proposes to (Y/n)-Chan to marriage; she is emotionally happy that she accepted his proposal and both got married the following three months to spring. Bulma picks out a white wedding dress with a train of clothing behind the dress (not a train train), white short heels, veil on her face, and carrying (color) flowers as a bouquet. 

Once the wedding is over, the bouquet toss lands to Bulma, a sign that maybe Bulma will find another chance to find love again. Trunks and Bulla are happy for their father and their now new stepmom. Once the wedding is over, they spend their new lives at their new house a street closer to Capsule Corp.

Five years later, Vegeta and (Y/n)-Chan raised their own family together. Their oldest is their five year old son named (Son's name): he took after Vegeta, mostly a Saiyan with identical image except has his mother's ears and tail. Wearing the same outfit as Vegeta, both father and son always work together in training as the Z-fighters. 

Their youngest child is their daughter (Daughter's name): She looks like her mother except has Vegeta's eyes and hair. The baby is wearing her favorite (color) jammies with cute character designs on it. (Y/n)-Chan holds her daughter as they watch Vegeta and (son's name) spar for their next training.

It was a peaceful and happy year that the couple endured, raising a family and never getting bored of each other. Once Vegeta and their son took a break, (Y/n)-Chan kissed her son's forehead and kissed Vegeta. They all huddle in a hug as this family will look forward to their future and new adventures to come.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 20 26
These are just my ideas on how to make the Tournament of Power better, using both ideas from the Anime, Manga, and some of my own ideas. I already wr...
95.6K 595 20
This story is about you the reader (Y/N) and your brother (B/N) from another universe. This is not an original idea I read a lot of things on this ap...
31.7K 299 22
I've seen a similar story to this, but it was never finished. I was inspired and decided to give it a shot. Major grammar mistakes, and bad plot poin...
111K 7.7K 80
Cover by @spicysuzy This is part two of my Tsukishima story, just head over to my profile to read the first book. Started: December 2020 Ended: Janua...