Frustrated - Rizzles

By sweetytweety8

Jane is feeling frustrated because of her feelings for Maura. Find about Jane's silly thoughts that are runni... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6

Chapter 5

1K 34 3
By sweetytweety8

Chapter 5

Maura and I were having dinner at her house. After we ate, Maura and I sat on the couch to watch some tv and relax after work.

"Hey, are you tired, Jane? Because I can give you a massage," Maura suggested out of the blue.

"Really?"

"I'd love to help you relax. I mean, you helped me when I was sick. You took care of me. I'd be glad to return the favor."

"Thanks Maura, but I am good." I declined her offer.

"I insist," she stated and looked at me with her lovely eyes. How could I say no to her? That was impossible.

At first, of course, I politely declined a few times but she kept insisting on massaging me. I don't know why I said yes. But in the end, I was naked on the bed, a sheet covering my body, waiting for Maura to begin. Even the thought of Maura giving me a full body massage was arousing enough and to know that after just a few seconds her hands would be all over my body... Oh, my!

I felt how Maura removed the sheet covering my body, sipped a few drops of massage oil on my skin, spreading it all over my back and started massaging me. The warm oil felt so good on my skin. It was really good. And feeling Maura's hands all over my spine was even better.

First, she started with my neck, massaging it slowly. She had her hands all over my neck, gently caressing it, applying a little pressure with her thumbs. And it felt great.

"Do you like it?" she asked softly in my ear, continuing her sweet massage. I could feel her hot breath on my ear and it gave me goosebumps. It was so relaxing. And turning me on.

"Yeah," I confirmed, biting my lip.

As I said that, her hands went down, massaging my lower back but I didn't say a thing. I didn't want her to stop. What could I say to her? No, thanks Mura. Just stop doing that because if you go any lower I might explode. That was out of the question. So I didn't say anything, just let her do whatever she wanted.

Maura probably bent down closer to my body because I felt a few curls of her hair on my back and then I felt her hot breath against my skin. What was she doing? I just froze and tried not to move, waiting to see what she was about to do. And then I felt it - I felt a feather light kiss on my skin. First she started with my neck, then she went down, trailing light soft kisses all over my spine. She left me breathless. That was so good... I didn't say anything because I was afraid that if I said something she might stop. And I didn't want her to stop. She moved her hand on my backside, massaging it while she continued kissing my spine. I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Suddenly I got startled by a sudden noise. It was my alarm clock. And then I realized that this was all a dream. Crap! Why did my alarm clock had to go off just when things were getting interesting!? Honestly, it wasn't my first dream because I've been dreaming a lot lately. And all of my dreams included Maura. I tried to fall asleep again in order to continue my dream but it didn't work so I had to get up. I had to go to work.

***

It was late afternoon and Mura had promised to make dinner so we had a date... oaky, not a date. Definitely not a dated but uhm... an agreement to see each other after work at her place. So after work we headed straight to her house.

We just entered her house and I immediately sat on Maura's couch, trying to relax while Maura was supposed to do the cooking.

"Jane, would you unzip me?" Maura got close to me and asked, turning her back to me.

"What?" I asked, and looked at her questionably.

"Unzip my dress," she said, talking over her shoulder and pointed at her back.

"Yess, I would gladly unzip it. I'd take it off of you if you'd like. I can do that too. And I am willing to do it right now."

"Yeah, sure," I answered as I shrugged like I didn't mind it, trying to look nonchalant about it.

She came even closer to me and she just waited there. I got up and put my hand on her shoulder and then I started unzipping her dress. The second I felt her warm body so close to me and saw her naked skin my hand lingered there. I unzipped her dress slowly, imaging kissing every millimeter of the exposed skin that I was revealing inch by inch underneath her dress. And then I saw the straps of her bra. It was lace and red. Was she trying to kill me?!

"Thanks," she turned around and looked at me. "Was there a problem? You were so slow."

"Oh, uhm... yeah... Yeah, uhm t-the z-zipper... it was... the... The zipper was stuck," I said finally, managing to think of something clever. And plausible. "Okay, it wasn't that clever but can you blame me?"

"Oh, okay," she said, holding her dress and then she exited the room without further questions.

"Phew! That was close!" I thought to myself as I flung on the couch once again.

Then, after a few minutes Maura came back and she was wearing another dress. Maybe she was trying to give me a heart attack. Because she looked stunning.

"Oh, my! She looks so hot in that dress. Even better than the previous one. It's getting better and better. Or worse. Because it's definitely getting harder for me to focus on anything when she looks that way and when she is being so dangerously close to me."

"Jane, would you zip it?"

"What? I haven't said a word," I answered defensively. I hoped that I haven't said anything out loud unconsciously, of course. But I panicked a little bit because she might have heard my inappropriate thoughts.

"Would you zip my dress?" she said and turned around.

"Yeah, of course. I don't have a job. My job is to zip and unzip your dresses whenever you want me to do it. My aim is to serve you," I was murmuring under my breath, complaining about it.

I tried this time to be quicker because I didn't want it to look suspicious. So I just quickly did the zipping. With less thinking and more action was better. I didn't leave myself any time even to think about something inappropriate.

"Jane, are you okay?" she asked, turning around to look at me.

"Yeah. Peachy."

"You don't look okay to me," she said, looking really concerned about me.

"Well, I just felt your warm body and saw your lace bra, how do you expect me to be!?"

"Thank you for your kind compliment. You look awful too." I made a snarky comment, hoping she would just leave me alone.

"I mean that you're red, Jane. Are you feeling alright? Perhaps you're getting a flu. Do you have temperature?" She asked and came closer to me, putting her lips on my forehead.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I asked, getting away from her. Closeness with Maura was something I was trying to avoid. Especially after I lied to her about the zipper of her dress, saying it was stuck. I felt terrible about it. Really embarrassed that I had to lie to her. And that I couldn't just help it. I couldn't help myself or just stop myself from touching her and from thinking about million inappropriate things that I shouldn't think about.

"I am making sure you don't have fever," she answered.

"Since when did you turn into a thermometer, Maura?" I asked sarcastically.

"That's the first thing you have to do to check if someone has a fever. And you seem warm to me but not so hot, Jane. The second thing you have to do is to check if the person's skin is flushed or red. And your cheeks are flushed. So do you blame me for worrying about you?"

"And what's the next thing to do then? Perhaps measure the temperature with an actual thermometer?" I suggested, mocking her.

"The next thing is to see if the person is shivering and sweating. Are you sweating, Jane?" She asked, getting near me again, reaching her hand to touch me, obviously to check if I was sweating.

"I am fine," I said, pushing her hand away. "Thank you, Doctor Isles."

"Jane, don't take offense but I have to tell you that you've been acting weird lately. Is something the matter?" She asked and looked at me with that gorgeous eyes, sincerely concerned about me.

"Nothing's the matter..." I said, crossing my hands defensively. "You're weird," I blamed her back.

"Maybe it's just because you're tired. You do look a bit tired," she noticed, looking at me with a concerned expression. "Tough case?"

"Yeah," I nodded. "I've been writing paperwork for so long my neck is aching," I said, touching my neck. "And my back," I added.

"I can give you a massage," she suggested and looked at me questionably.

"That's really nice of you but no, thank you. I am good," I declined her offer, trying to sound as polite as possible not to offend Maura.

"Oh, my! Just like in my dream. Perhaps I am dreaming again. What's going on? What is wrong with me? Is my dream really happening? Turning into reality? Of course not! Don't get any wrong ideas! Now is not the time to dream and even think about such things, Jane."

"You took care of me when I was sick. Now I can return the favor. You vaporub my chest, I'll vaporub your back. Neck! I mean your neck. Your spine... Well, you know what I mean."

"I really appreciate it, Maura, but I don't want you to do it. I don't want you to vaporub anything on me. "

"I won't vaporub it. I'll just rub it," she specified.

"Does she realizes how dirty she sounds right now?... Perhaps she doesn't."

"There won't be any rubbing!" I said immediately. "At all," I quickly added. "I can rub it myself. I mean... You know what I meant!"

"Okay, now I am the one who sound dirty. Uhg!"

"But I insist. Come on, Jane. I'd be glad to do it. I really want to take care of you as you took care of me when I was sick. Please, would you let me? You don't have to say no to everything. I'd be really glad to return the favor."

"Oaky."

"Oops! Did I said that out loud? Seeing her broad smile I realized that I had agreed. Why the hell did I agree!?"

I sat on the couch and she sat near me and started massaging me.

"You know what? Let's eat. I am starving," I suggested, ready to get up. Hopefully she would agree and just let me go. I was desperately trying to make her stop because when she was around, so close to me, I couldn't be sure in myself. Not after my dream with her. The temptation was way too close.

"We will eat later," she answered, still holding me. I had no choice but to stay and let her massage me.

"Okay, you can do this, Jane" I encouraged myself a little bit, thought it was not enough.

"It's not like my dream. I am just being paranoid. In my dream I was naked and she was giving me a full body massage. And now no one is naked. Tough I really wish she was... And plus, she is not giving me a full body massage, just a regular friendly massage. A normal one. Yep. It's totally normal that I like it so much. "

It felt so good. Feeling her hands all over my shoulders, massaging me softly and oh-so-gently. I was biting my lip hard, trying not to make any sound. I was melting under Maura's soft hands, wandering all over my sensitive skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

894 24 24
Jane Rizzoli is not too thrilled about having to train a new detective Maura Isles for the Sacramento Sheriff's.
414K 15.2K 58
"I...I..uh..am straight " came out my stutter. Gee Es can you be more embarrassing,I scolded mentally. "Oh yeah,then why does your heart beat so fast...
24.4K 557 50
Story about a straight girl who is confused about her feelings towards her stud best friend. Will she fall for her best friend? Will she finally stop...
9.7K 323 11
The title says it all. Angela wants to set up her daughter with Maura. Will she succeed with her mission as a matchmaker or will she fail completely...