Stuck With You

By joshdotcom

Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin thei... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
stuck with you
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Epilogue
Message
Bonus One
Bonus Three

Bonus Two

2K 100 19
By joshdotcom

Two can play this game

And there was Gulf who stood by his bedroom door with an unpleasant expression, looking at Mew who was strumming the guitar on the couch, in the living room. Gulf has been sulking for quite some time now.

Why?

It has been 2 days since Mew imposed his no touching punishment, or no sex for 10 days punishment to be specific. What troubling Gulf is that he needs to refrain himself from touching his lover, nor touching himself sexually too.

Mew in the other hand, he is doing well even though he is the hornier one. Gulf sighed for the 69th time today as he returned to his bed and sat on it.

Not long after that, the main door of 7707 opened as Mark and Bam appeared behind that door.

"skrt skrt Mew, I'm here for your boyfriend" greeted Bam while teasing Mew as he stormed into Gulf's bedroom. Mark proceed to slump himself on the couch, sitting right next to Mew.

"Close the fucking door" said Gulf coldly to Bam, ordering his best buddy to close the door for him. Bam was a little bit shock by the coldness in Gulf's voice.

"Woah woah woahh... what's with you, Kana? What is wrong with you" Bam asked in a high pitch tone.

"It's him..."

"Who?" asked Bam. Gulf sighed and rolled his eyes up as Bam is not getting the point.

"Mew..." now the sad and sulky tone came out of Gulf's throat.

Bam raised his eyebrows and proceeds to walk toward the bed. He buried himself right next to Gulf and asked "Mew? Why? Did you guys fight again?"

"Huh..." Gulf sighed as he grabbed one of his pillow and hugged it against his body. Something made Gulf refrained himself from saying what he actually wanted to say. Mainly, he is embarrassed of what he is about to say. How will Bam react?

"So, you are not going to tell me, Kana?"

Gulf lowered his head in embarrassment as he peaked a glance at Bam. "Uhm... I.."

"Boi, if you don't-... just freaking tell me" Bam was getting impatient as he folded his arm against his chest.

"Mew punished me..."

"What?"

"Punish me... punish me... no sexual intercourse for 10 days"

"Oh... wait, WHAT?"

"I said Mew fucking punished me by not fucking each other. No sex for 10 fucking days! Do you understand now?" Gulf almost yelled as his expression was deadly furious but he immediately calmed down. That was making Bam shook.

Bam collectively trying to get himself together and understand the situation. As time passed by, Bam awkwardly laugh "Ha ha ha..."

Gulf sighed again and stared at his unhelpful friend. I swear to God, why do I have a bestfriend like him... at least, make him less stupid.

"Urm chile anyways... So... Mew punis-" Bam could not even finish his words as...

"Do not make me repeat what I said just now." warned Gulf firmly and coldly.

"Okay-Okay, geez... No sex for 10 days... Aww... that's cruel, lowkey"

*PAKK! Gulf gave a smack onto Bam's head

"That's why I called you to come here, I need help"

"Help? What help? Help you? No No No, Mark will kill me if I help you-"

*PAKK! Another smack on Bam's overthinking head. Gulf just had enough of his buddy

"Not that kind of help, God! Please put some sense into your head. Help me... how long I have to control myself... if I touch him, he will add more days into the punishment. Please, I. AM. YEARNING. FOR. MEW."

Gulf sounded so desperate whereas it was only 2 days without touching his lover. Bam was still rubbing his pain spot on his head as he slightly hissed.

"Goddamn it! I keep losing braincells if you keep on smacking my head. If you are so fucking yearning to do it, why don't you just drag him and just do it. It's not like you are afraid of anyone. You literally fuck everyone, including Mew. Last time I checked, you jumped on Mew. Why are you so obedient now? Where's the cold short-tempered Gulf Kanawut?"

"I... I cannot... I can't do it... I love him..." said Gulf in his sad tone. Gulf sulked as he frowned.

Pftt... these bitches are stinkier than Mark and me... Bam internally judging his bestfriend. Now, Bam stares at Gulf's lifeless expression. As if the words 'what is the point of living if I don't have sex with Mew' was written on Gulf's face.

Bam let out a soft giggle before he slung his arm over Gulf's shoulder. "Come on Kana, it's not the end of the world. There must be ways..."

Bam started to tell his ideas and stupid but brilliant plan.

Meanwhile, in the living room, Mark nudged Mew's shoulder to gain his attention. "Mew... there's some sort of weird energy in this house... Did you fight with Gulf again?"

"Why are you concerned huh, Morkkkkk?"

"Call me Mork again... At this point, my heart numbs, no feelinggg~ Anyways, I am just concern that my bestfriend had a big fight once again with my bestfriend's boyfriend"

"Thank you for your concern mate. Nahh... I'm teaching him a little lesson"

"What lesson? Sex education 101?" Mark was trying to be funny but little did he knew...

"Yes. Kinda"

"...okaaayyhhHHhHhHh...?" Mark was a little bit taken aback as he guess it right. There was a few seconds of silence before Mew broke it.

"I mean, yes. I educate him... by punishing him with no sex for 10 days..."

"That... is... a little bit... too cruel for me." said Mark. Mew just shrugged his shoulder in response to Mark. He leaned toward Mew as he said

"I don't know how you do it, man. But if I am to do what you did, I can't even keep my hands to myself... I salute you, my bro" Mark patted Mew's shoulder.

And he added...

"But be careful, bro. We never know but a monster may awaken in Gulf and that is dangerous. You know what I meant..."

.

.

.

The sunlight has made its route to the other side of the earth. After considering his best buddy's dumb but useful plan, Gulf wanted to try it.

Gulf now has a mission and he named it...

✨ Seducing My Zaddy ✨

He had listed some things that would make Mew go insane on his phone. While typing something on his notes, he said "Let's start it off with something simple. teehee"

His mission begun.

Gulf immediately went toward his wardrobe and searched for something. He pull out a pair of singlet and booty shorts. He changed his clothes into what he had planned for.

This should be okay for my first try...

Gosh... why I am excited for this...

"Oh wait... maybe a man bun" Gulf tied his hair up as his final look.

Perfect. Gulf examined his looks in front of the mirror and felt satisfied with it. He slowly opened his bedroom door and step out of his room. Mew was still working on his assignments on his laptop in the living room.

Gulf slowly tiptoed toward Mew and stopped right next to him. "Miu... what do you wanna eat for dinner?"

Mew was frozen for a second as this is the first time Gulf ask him since the punishment start, and with that soft tone...

But the real show is about to start when Mew looked up at Gulf. He stared down from the milky and juicy thighs, up to those bulging arms and chest in the singlet, and matched with a cute face with a man bun.

"Hey... I ask what you wanna eat?" Gulf asked once again as Mew wasn't responding

"Oh... I... Anything you cook, my Gupi. I will eat it..." Mew stuttered badly at first as he was stunned at the figure in front of him. He never seen Gulf in singlet nor the booty short.

For someone like Gulf, who always wear yards of clothes on his body, this felt so odd in a good way for Mew. The man bun just add more flavors to his looks. Maybe satisfying is the other word to describe it.

Gupi... why... he is so cute and sexy...

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Gulf is smirking in victory. His plan seems to be working as Mew can't keep his eyes elsewhere.

Plan 1, checked!

.

.

.

Bam: So... does it works?
Gulf: Maybe...
Bam: Just a 'maybe'? Okay.
Gulf: I mean, it is working...
Bam: Okay, tell me now.
Bam: What happened yesterday?
Bam: I need the tea, for research purposes.
Bam: Did Mew go crazy?
Gulf: the research is not over, Bam...😏
Bam is typing...

Before Bam could send another text, Gulf left the chat. Gulf was smiling from ear to ear like a fool while remembering what happened yesterday. His action might be small but it does work well.

Flashback...

Gulf noticed Mew has been staring him for quite a long time now. Why not? The little show given by Gulf was more interesting than the assignment. So Gulf stared back at Mew, at the point where their eyes met.

"How long are you going to stare at me like that? Does staring at me helps your thesis, sweetie?" said Gulf while silently smirking. Huh... easily fall for me...

Not his fault, Mew could not resist staring at Gulf in this state. As the foods were ready, Gulf prepared the dishes on the dining table. Mew stopped doing his never seem to be finished assignment and walked toward the dinning table.

As he sat down on the chair, Mew finally spoken, at least, with an awkward question "Wh... what did you cook tonight?..."

Cook? I am SERVING LOOKS tonight.

"Just an omelet and... crispy fried pork with basil leafs is a must" Gulf replied calmly but slightly in a cute way. As Gulf started to spoon some rice onto Mew's plate...

"Gupi... what do you wear, now?" Mew shyly asked while rubbing the nape of his neck , slightly blushing too.

"What's wrong baby? I'm wearing sleeveless top and a shorts..." said Gulf

"I mean... you had never worn those..."

"Today, I am a little bit... hot... so I wear this" Gulf explained. Mew was gulping hard before he started to stuff food into his cavern.

Gupi, you are hot...

Flashback end...

His simple plan was seem to be successful last night. So, today he need to step up his game. Gulf grabbed his phone on the nightstand and took a look at the list that he made the night before.

"Should I go hard today?..." Gulf muttered to himself. Gulf stood from his bed and decided to work-out in the morning in front of Mew. But first, he needs to look captivating, of course.

He knew that Mew will eventually turn on if Gulf turns on his muscle game. Gulf is pretty confident at his own body figure.

What's the point of having this Godly body if I keep hiding it. Alexa play Body ody ody ody by Megan Thee Stallion.

He wore a plain white t-shirt and he decided to be a little bit naughty, so he wore a gray sweatpants, without wearing any underwear. Gulf even grabbed his ding dong and stroke it to grow it a little hard.

My packaging is looking good today baby! I gotta warm up first.

In the living room, Mew is currently having his zoom online class. He doesn't even noticed Gulf walked out of the room as he was too focused on listening to his lecturer.

"Your turn Mr. Suppasit, you may present your work now" said his lecturer.

Here go those girls and gays are more attentively toward Mew rather than listening to their lecturer. Mew kicked off his presentation with a good start...

...but that won't last long.

Because someone's moans hit Mew's eardrum.

"Uh.. ohh... sh.. uh.. 18.. 19.. 20" Gulf was doing push-ups. As Gulf stood up, Mew met his eyes. Gulf smirked and gave Mew a flying smooch kiss.

Gulf went for his arms, so he lifted the dumbbells. By now, Mew was losing his concentration. Mew was tempted by Gulf as Gulf and doesn't even know that he had stopped presenting.

"Mr. Suppasit? Are you okay?"

"Uh... I... I'm sorry sir. May I continue..." Mew stuttered badly.

Gulf smirked once again while celebrating his victory in his mind. He just made it hard for Mew. Mew could not even stare into the webcam and took a glance at Gulf instead.

Slowly, he was drowning into the world of sensation given by Gulf. His muscles were bulging in that shirt with those arms and those bouncy pecs. The fact that the shirt was white and it just made Gulf's skin appears more visible when he is drenching with sweats.

Oh my God...

Mew cannot withstand it. Gulf was giving him some sort of sexual tension as it was too intensely attractive. The scent of testosterone released from Gulf's body was too strong and it just made it worst for Mew.

He completely loses it when he saw that long and thick bulge print on Gulf's sweatpants. Gulf purposely shook his body and made his dick flapping. No no no... don't do this to me, Gupi...

At this moment, he knew he fucked up. Mew got a really hard and huge boner. His dick the sprung underneath his pant.

"Mr. Suppasit, we can't listen to you... Louder please" Mew once again does not realized he wasn't presenting anymore. Before he gets worse, Mew quickly summarize his presentation and ended it quickly.

I see... someone is hard... hahaha

Gulf devilishly laughed in his mind. He wanted to play more with Mew, so he took a glass of water for Mew. Then, he walked toward Mew and making sure his massive bulge and body is clearly can be seen.

"Miu, for you..." he put that glass of water on the table. Mew could not even talk anymore. Did Gulf just landed his dick on the table...

"Uhm... uh.. I- Gulf.. Thank you-" He does not know what to say and just thanked Gulf. He took a sip of the water and immediately storm into his bedroom to deal with his big hard boy.

Plan 2, checked!

"Mew, are you okay?" Gulf purposely asked as he stepped into Mew's bedroom. To his surprise, Mew already had his hand on his dick. That's mean he is touching himself.

"I thought your 'no touching policy' applies to yourself too... huh" said Gulf sarcastically and left a smirk.

Mew was frozen on his bed. His mental was blocked, he does not even know what to do. Gulf shook his head side to side, seeing Mew's priceless reaction is so satisfying to him.

Guess someone has blue balls tonight...

.

.

.

Mark was concentrating on playing his mobile games. He was laying on the bed with his stressed out best buddy, Mew Suppasit. Mew has been sighing for multiple times since he came into Mark's bedroom.

He was looking at the ceiling, as if there is something would appear on the ceiling to help whatever his problem is. Honestly, the endless of sighs were bugging Mark. I swear this bitch, if he sigh again...

"huh..."

"Okay, stop. Just stop. What happened to you, Mew? You have been sitting here with me on my bed alllllll day..."

"I'm running away from Gulf..." Mew replied. Mark stared at Mew before he says something.

"What was the reason?" Mark asked.

There was a long silence before Mew could say the reason because he does not even know how to describe the situation... or more like he is embarrassed at himself because now, the so called 'punishment' was originally for Gulf but his lover just turned the table and made it hard for Mew.

"Gulf... I- I feel like I am the one who being punished now...." Mew said in a sad low tone.

"What's the tea, sis?" Mark immediately sat up straight on his back and anticipated the story that is about to come up.

Meanwhile, in Gulf's bedroom...

"So Kana, tell me the whole pot. Don't waste any milliliter of the tea. From the start"

"The fuck are you so nosy. No need to know about it. Lemme tell you something, no one could resist me" Gulf proudly said to Bam.

"Okayyy, we been know, we get it, we understand. So what are you going to do next?"

"I don't know, I've been serving looks this whole time and maybe I will serve a whole damn meal after this. Hehe"

.

.

.

It's lunch time and Gulf decided to be very, very, very naughty today. He stripped off his clothes. He was literally naked and left with nothing on his body. Then, he put on an apron which neither him or Mew ever wear because he is about to cook for meal.

It is weekends and sleeping past afternoon is a must for Mew. While he is still asleep, Gulf sneaked out of his bedroom and started to cook for lunch. And being his absolute lover, Gulf knows when Mew would wake up.

He should be wake up by now....

Just as he was about to heat up the cooking pan, he heard some footsteps from Mew's bedroom, meaning that he is awake. As Mew stepped out from his bedroom...

"Just woke up? Sleep well babe?" simpered Gulf but when he turned around...

...Gulf instantly jaw-dropped.

Mew was literally wearing nothing. Mew was naked, naked as fuck. Gulf can't help himself but not to stare at the exhibition in front of him. He was staring at Mew for so long that he literally forgot that he was cooking.

"Urmm... Gulf.. you're cooking" said Mew while pointing to Gulf's overheated cooking pan. Gulf immediately turned around and surprised that it was burned.

"Damn it! It's burned!"

Mew was smirking in victory. Thanks to his buddy's brilliant counterattack plan.

"Easy man, just do what he does. He strips off, you strip off too. Play with him, dude. Periodt!" Mew remembered what Mark had said the day before.

Now who's thirsty, Huh?

Lemme show who's the daddy here...

With a cheeky smile, Mew approached Gulf and rubbed his body onto Gulf's back. Gulf was frozen once again as he felt Mew's skin on his own skin. Then, he started to feel Mew's bulging muscles when Mew started to rubs his arms all over Gulf's body.

"You look good in this..." compliment Mew in his sexy tone. The sexy tone that came out from Mew's throat was sending some tingling sensation into Gulf body. Gulf can't help but not to let out a soft moan when Mew's large hands grabbed his bubbly and sguishy ass cheeks.

"ahh..." Gulf tilted his head upward in mere ecstasy. The temperature was rising and his sanity is going wild.

As Mew leaned closer to Gulf's ear and said "If you think that I don't know what are you doing... baby, you're wrong. I can play this game too..."

Mew's deep and husky voice is just so sexy for Gulf and it dangerously turned him on even more. At this point, he will beg on his knees if he wanted to. He is yearning to taste Mew.

Mew licked and sucked Gulf's ear before he goes for another one. He whispered "You think can try me? Well, I can try you too..."

Gulf finally turned around, facing Mew face to face. He twitched a devilish smirk on his face as he landed his arms on Mew's shoulder, pulling Mew closer to him. He whispered "So, I guess you can't resist me then. Hmm I got u, babe"

"You think so?" replied Mew while rising his eyebrows. He leaned closer toward Gulf's face and stare at those pinky plump lips. Gulf knows the signal, so he welcomed Mew's lips onto his own lips and eagerly waited for the kiss to be happened...

...but the kiss never came. Instead, Mew put his finger onto Gulf's smoochy lips and stopped him from kissing. Gulf was confused as hell.

"No luv. A lesson is still a lesson. 10 days still counting..." said Mew. Gulf could not believe what he had encountered. After all of the crazy sexual intense that they just had, Mew just let it go.

"What!?" Gulf sounded almost like a yell and shock with the feeling of disbelief in his tone. The betrayal is so unreal.

"By the way, restriction is lifted... You can now touch yourself, in case you need to deal with that" Mew whispered while pointing to Gulf's hardening big cock. He walked away into his bedroom, leaving Gulf stood alone in the kitchen

"What the fuck!? This is bullshit!!" Gulf cursed loudly as he slammed the cooking pan into the washing basin.

"Did I heard something? Are you angry?" yelled Mew from the bedroom with a sense of playful in his tone.

"No, I am so happy, sooooo happy" Gulf sarcastically replied and he knows if he is mad, the punishment period is extended. So, it is more safe for him to internally rant.

FUCK OFF!!!

-To be continued-

[Joshdotcom: How are we feeling? I am sorry, it took me nearly a month to update this. I've been stressed with some academic workloads. By the way, Any thoughts? Leave down your comment and please vote. The war between them had just begun but what will happen next? Stay tune! Thank you luv]

.

.

.

I have a good news for you. As your early Christmas present or a tease for y'all, this is my plan for 2021. I will be writing new MewGulf stories. teehee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.6K 5.2K 13
Gulf still doesn't understand why he agreed to go with Mild to the bar tonight. He can't stand being in a crowd of people, let alone a bar. This is...
69.2K 3.1K 19
Plot: Mew and Gulf have been working together for about a year now acting as lovers in a bl series, however as time goes on they start to realize tha...
13.8K 716 8
MewGulf is BESTFRND FOREVER, but Gulf have feelings for the latter for more than friends, more than bestfriend... everyday he saw their uni's girls t...
332K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...