BTS BXB One-shots (eng)

By FerKie17

A book full of BTS boyxboy one-shots - nothing more, nothing less. Requests are opened! Started: 4/12/20 More

HI ARMIES
Namjin: The Scent of Coffee
Sope: Mr. Perfect
Namjin: Pulchritūdō
🎄 Sope: Christmas Magic
Namjin: Tibi Alae Meae Dō pt. I
Namjin: Tibi Alae Meae Dō pt. 2
🎄 Taekook: Christmas Cookies
Namjin: Passion Indeed Makes Beautiful Art pt.1
🎄Namjin: Kissing In The Cold
Namjin: Slib pt.1
🎄 Jikook: Shall We Dance, Your Majesty?
Namjin: Slib pt. 2
🎄 Yoonmin: Mistletoe
🎄Namjin: Christmas Gift [R]
Namjin: Passion Makes Beautiful Art pt. 2
🎄 OT7: Baking Cookies
🎄 OT7 (Namjin): Christmas Day
Jungkook: The Truth Untold
Namjin: Semivir Marinus
👭 Jin x ?: Le Fruit Défendu

🎄 Sope: Lucky [R]

100 3 1
By FerKie17

This is a Christmas edition one-shot. For more Christmassy stories, look for the tree emoji in front of the chapter's name. Here's some nsfw Sope, so if you like this content, go on :)

Words: 1.3 K
Warnings: smut (oral stimulation, praise, slight degradation, slight choking)

"You know... maybe we should secure the good luck for next year," Yoongi smirked, looking at the mistletoe above their heads. The latter turned to him.

"What do you mean? We have already kissed..?" the younger said, confusion in his voice.

Yoongi slightly giggled.

"Yeah, I know. But maybe..." he pushed the other closer to him and kisses him playfully. His hand cupped the butt of the other and the boy under him moaned, which Yoongi took as an opportunity to slide his tongue in.

"...Maybe I could kiss you lower..," the older said, kissing the other's neck. Hoseok tilted his head back, so the latter had a better access and breathed out. Yoongi was nibbling, softly sucking on his skin. He wanted to leave marks so that everyone knows that the younger belongs to him.

Hoseok moaned quietly, his eyes shut. He was slowly getting harder and harder as Yoongi's lips, tongue and teeth danced on his soft skin, painting it purple, brown and red.

The older pulled away, rubbing his art, his second hand holding Hoseok by the waist. He breathed out and grabbed his neck, pushing onto the sides very softly but yet it still made the latter moan quietly and his dick twitch.

He took Hiseok's t-shirt off and the latter shivered as the cold air touched his exposed skin.

"...and lower..."

Yoongi began to kiss his collar bones, leaving a few bruises there and then moved onto his chest. Hoseok breathed out, his mind already hazy and his dick hard even without touch.

Yoongi's lips moved to his nipple, his tongue licking the areola. He breathed out shakily as his boyfriend sucked on it and played with those sensitive buds of his. His tongue technology had him whimpering and they were only at the beginning - Yoongi wasn't lying in his lyrics.

The latter's mouth sucked on the second one as he began to palm Hoseok through his pants. He gasped for air, a drop of precum staining his boxers. He loved Yoongi's lips on his nipples but he needed more, he craved for more.

"Fuck, please," Hoseok begged shamelessly as his erection began to slightly ache but Yoongi didn't listen, he was still making hickeys all over his chest and occasionally sucking on his nipples.

Yoongi began to gently kiss his stomach.

"...and lower..."

He knelt down in front of him and rubbed the tip of his member. Hoseok whined as satisfaction spread throughout his body but only for a little while.

"You're such a mess. So desperate. Aren't you, a little baby?"

"Please, I-I need you."

"What do you need, hmm? Use your words, babe," Yoongi smirked. Hoseok already looked wrecked and he had barely even touched him. He palmed his dick again and saw how Hoseok's breathing hitched, how he bit his lip and closed his eyes.

He slapped his butt and the latter couldn't help but moan.

"Do you want to be punished?" Yoongi growled and Hoseok shook his head frantically, "Then answer me."

"I-I want your cock i-in me a-and y-your hand around m-my neck, please, please," he begged, being a little more describing. Yoongi squeezed his butt, the words making his dick harden even more if it were possible.

"Sit down," the older order, the tone of his voice stern, which made the taller's legs weak. He loved when Yoongi was dominant when he showed Hoseok that he was the one in control here.

The younger obeyed and sat in front of his boyfriend, who kissed him and hovered over him, laying him down on the carpet softly.

"You are so beautiful," he smiled lovingly at Hoseok, whose cheeks flushed with red. The older took his pants and underwear off, leaving him completely naked as his lips were glued onto the latter's.

"So beautifully wrecked and I didn't even touch you properly," Yoongi smirked and gently circled the slit of Hoseok's length. The younger's breath hitched and his eyes closed.

"P-please more," he said, his voice shaking slightly. Yoongi obeyed and moved his hand up and down slowly, teasing the taller.

Hoseok's eyes opened and a whine escaped his lips. He rocked his hips forward, trying to make his boyfriend's pace faster but he only pinned him down.

"No," Yoongi said, his voice stern. The other whimpered.

"P-please!" Hoseok almost sobbed. His erection was aching slightly and he was dying to be touched, "Please..."

Yoongi spread his legs and the younger fought the urge to push them back together. His butthole clenched under the stare of the older, his cheeks red. He felt vulnerable and exposed.

"Open, doll."

The older put his two fingers near his mouth and the latter obeyed, sucking them and bobbing his head just as if it were Yoongi's dick. He maintained eye contact as he was giving blowjob to his digits.

Yoongi smirked but the sight was so hot. He wanted to shove his dick right to Hoseok's throat and fuck his mouth until it was full of his cum.

He took his fingers out and guided them to his entrance, pushing them in slowly. Hoseok closed his eyes and moaned as they filled him up. The latter began to thrusts, setting a steady pace.

His lips wrapped around Hoseok's cock and he began to bob his head, licking the base while still moving his fingers inside of him. The younger became a moaning mess, drowning in pleasure. He tried to grab onto something, while his eyes were closed and his mind only filled with the feeling of satisfaction the other was giving him.

Yoongi's fingers brushed against his prostate and the taller almost came on the spot. His back arched and the latter's pace got faster. Hoseok entangled his fingers in Yoongi's hair as his body trembled.

"Cum for me, doll."

The older bobbed his head again at a fast pace as he rubbed his prostate and after a few thrusts, his mouth was filled with the younger's cum.

Hoseok breathed out and looked at the older, who wiped his mouth and licked the white liquid of his hand.

"Have you been eating pineapple lately? 'Cuz you are so sweet," Yoongi leaned closer and kissed him, letting the younger taste himself. His breathing was still heavy and his legs wobbly.

Yoongi got up and unbuckled his belt, taking his dick out. Hoseok knelt in front of him, his mind still a little hazy from the orgasm.

He kissed the tip, gently stroking his whole length. He sucked on it, tasting the precum. Yoongi moaned, his hand holding onto Hoseok's hair.

"Ah, fuck."

The younger bobbed his head slightly moving past the tip but still helped himself with his hand.

"S-so so good," Yoongi moaned, fighting the urge to fuck the other's mouth.

The younger's held the other by his waist, while he tried to take him the farthest he could. His pace was a little slower for Yoongi's liking so he tugged on his hair, moaning.

The latter bobbed his head faster, looking up at the older, who was clearly in a blissful state, his heart racing fast. Hoseok inhaled through his nose and continued to please the other.

Yoongi's mind went blank, the only thing that he could concentrate on was the latter's warm and wet mouth.

"Fuck-" the shorter breathed out, his heart racing as the knot in his stomach began to form.

He held the back of the other's head and began to rock his hips, fucking the latter's mouth. Hoseok could feel how close Yoongi was. The older threw his head back, moans escaping his lips.

He closed his eyes as he was hit by the wave. He held Hoseok in place, filling his mouth and throat with cum, utter bliss taking over his body, spreading through his torso and limbs.

He exhaled and pulled out, a string of saliva connecting his member with the other's lips. Hoseok swallowed, staring up at the older.

Yoongi smiled at him and caressed his cheek.

"Well, I am sure, we are going to be very lucky next year..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.5K 34
A roleplay based story that revolves around how the relationship of Yoongi and Hoseok gets constantly attacked by Jimin. Main ship: Sope Side ships:...
3K 185 158
This is a book filled with all kinds of different BTS one shots. There are one shots about the members, or some ships that I like (mainly Namjin thou...
219K 6.7K 46
A collection of 'short' stories about my babies♥ ○For those who love the BTS maknae line. ○...
310 35 11
Theres not enough Namjin oneshots so im gonna make some myself till i get tired of it :) ‼️SLOW UPDATES‼️