𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 ☥

By thereallmonii

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞, �... More

INTRO
‎ۼ One ‎ ۼ
ۼ Two ۼ
ۼ Three ۼ
ۼ Four ۼ
ۼ Five ۼ
ۼ Six ۼ
ۼ Seven ۼ
ۼ Eight ۼ
ۼ Nine ۼ
ۼ Ten ۼ
ۼ Eleven ۼ
ۼ Twelve ۼ
WHAT YOU WANT??
ۼ Thirteen ۼ
ۼ Fourteen ۼ
ۼ Fifteen ۼ
ۼ Seventeen ۼ
Message!!
New book!!

ۼ Sixteen ۼ

2.5K 118 43
By thereallmonii

Kayla's Pov/Third Person

"Now im sittin here with a heart so coolld, that's why you hear my pain in everyyy noteee." Kayla sang Riley Lanez song. Mumbling the words she heard Aries screaming from the living room.

"This boy and this game is gonna be the death of me." She said rolling her eyes. 

Reaching over turning up her music to block out the sound, she applied her setting powder and danced in the mirror proud of the new makeup look she created. 

Knock knock

"yea!" she yelled over the music.

"Something wrong with Aries." Jordan said opening the door with a worried face. 

As jordan opened the door kayla turned the music off and jogged to where Aries was only to find him on his knees crying . Kayla stood in shook with her mouth open then grabbed his head placing it on her stomach as he sobbed. 

"Babe was what's wrong??" Kayla said confused then getting on her knees with him then grabbing his hands.

"They took my lil sis." he sobbed.

"What?"

"My sister is gone, and i wasn't there to protect her."

Kayla then understood that he lost his younger sister which she didn't even know he had. She didn't know how the girl  passed but she felt sorry for him. She comforted Aries as he continued to cry. 

"I'm sorry that this happened to you.." she whispered holding him.

"Nah, this wasn't supposed to happen.. Whoever did this shit is a dead man." He said pushing away from her about to leave out the door.

Kayla grabbed his arm trying to calm him down. "Wait, Aries listen, I know you just lost someone that means the world to you but babe you can't act off your emotions. Please just stay the night and calm down first." 

"Kayla let me go.. I'm warning you." he responded snatching away from her again but this time more rough.

"Wait please.." she followed him as he kept walking ignoring her.

"I can help." she shouted out catching his attention and he turned back around ready to listen. Her hands shook nervously because she didn't even want to be apart of something like this but for Aries she would do anything to keep him in her life and out of danger.  

Author: The prices of taking that damn D!ck

"I'm listening." 

"I got a few friends who can tag along and get the job done. Just promise me you won't do anything stupid without telling me first Aries." She said walking closer to him.

"Ight, I promise i'll tell you everything." 

"Alright.. I just need your sister name and who she's associated with like friends." 

"Terrany.. and she usually be around her female friends I don't really know them." He said thinking about some names.

"Okay don't stress i'll see what they can find out. I will see you later right?" She said with sad eyes.

"Yea, I'll hit you up. Just make sure you do what you said you would.. don't disappoint me Kayla." he said kissing her then leaving. 

"Fuck.. what did i get myself into." Kayla said palming her face into her hands. 

Walking around the house biting her lip she dialed up Meechie, Troy, and Von then merged the call.

"yo." each of them said.

"Hey can ya'll do me the biggest favor ever?" she said sitting on the counter hoping they would agree.

"Depends on what it is." Troy said.

"I'm down, ain't shit to do." Von said.

"What you paying?" Meechie said.

"I really need yall help with this, I promise i'll do free surgery on anybody you need me too for a month." She responded.

"Ight what's the deal?" Von said getting straight to the point.

"I'm in a situation with a dude and i think im falling in love with him-"

"ah hell nah, if he sneaking around just go beat him and the bitch he cheating with. That ain't got shit to do with us." Troy mumbled.

"Nah no cap. I got too much shit going on and catching a useless bodies just gone fuck me up, i still love you though and you know that." Meechie said. 

"Can yall let me finish cause its not even about a bitch." Kayla said rolling her eyes.

"I ain't said shit, im just waiting to hear what we gotta do for another nigga that's gone end up helping you." von said yawning.

"Well. Like I said he means a lot to me and i don't need him going out there doing something stupid. He recently lost his sister. I don't know how but im guessing somebody killed her because he was like, Whoever did it is a dead man.." She explained partially. 

"What the fuck that gotta do with me?" troy said.

"Nigga she don't want this dumb ass boyfriend of hers to get his self killed so that's where we come in at." Meechie said.

"Ah i'm not babysitting a grown ass man Kay." Von said calmly.

"I'm not fuckin asking yall to babysit him!" she yelled making them all go mute.

"Just figure out who the fuck Terrany is for me. I need to know what happened when she died and who could've did it. Yall pissing me off acting like yall can't do a favor for me, and look at all the shit i do for yall. Next time one of you mf's get shot, don't come to me cause i'll make sure the bullet go fuckin deeper." she finished hanging up the phone right after that statement.

Jumping off the counter she went to the fridge to get some kool-aid. Drinking the kool-aid out the jug she got a incoming facetime call from those  Meechie, Troy, and Von. With the kool-aid to her mouth she answered the call seeing all of them stare at her.

"What?" she said mugging them.

"Dawg. she really thought she shook some shit just then." Meechie laughed.

"You already know how i'm coming so its best if you watch yo tone lil girl." Von said eating a airhead.

"And still got a attitude talking about what." Toni said.

"Toni shut up cause you been acting real funny lately. Anyways, Von my sister with you?" Kaylay said smirking. 

"Where else would she be? I find out she anywhere else and you knew, both of yall gone have to see me." He said showing her sleeping on his lap. 

"Awww.. so its official? and I don't like how you taking my sister from me." she said smiling then rolling her eyes.

Toni shook his head aggravated by the conversation as meechie put his self on mute and started yelling at somebody kids. Kayla noticed but didn't say anything.

"nah.." Von said as his grills shined in the camera while he stared at her sleeping. 

"Aye, im about to go. Not about to listen to this lovey dovey shit." He said annoyed.

Kayla mugged him as he hung up and meechie unmuted his self.

"Shut the fuck up boa, Yo daddy a bitch and yo momma a hoe. Then they fucked around and made you.. a hoe ass bitch." Meechie said shit talking to a child.

"Meechie!" Kayla laughed as von shook his head.

"What, I'm tired of my nephew thinking he run shit." Meechie said mugging the little boy. 

"nephew?" Von said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Right, that's even worse." Kayla said.

"Called his sister a hoe and everything what the fuck." Von said calmly.

"I'm not gone lie to family." He said as an excuse. Kayla just laughed at his stupidity.

"Alright yall im about to go. It's getting late and don't forget to do that thing for me." Kayla said.

"ight." Von said hanging up then meechie following.

Author: Hey yall i know its been a while since i've updated but i been doing a lot of stuff lately. I sing and then i also play video games and stream a lot so i don't really be motivated to writing then i'm also still in school. but seeing that yall want me to update gives me some type of confidence in my writing so i will definitely be updating and brainstorming. Oh yea i also think im gonna dab this book with some Power inspired type stuff. If you never watched power you should cause its good. But I am backkkkk!!<3 thanks for staying and showing so much support. Yall need to vote fr fr if imma be making time for both books and follow me i only got 32 damn followers for what reason? Anyways love yall gotta go. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 50
we young & turnt ho.
43.3K 2.9K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
33K 2.1K 15
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
735K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!