>FORCED MARRIAGE< KIM TAEHYUNG

By leejuyeon_LJ

You were forced to marry a cold and cruel but hot guy name Kim Taehyung in order to keep both yours and his f... More

>INTRODUCTION<
>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 2<
>Chapter 3<
>Chapter 4<
>Chapter 5<
>Chapter 7<
>Chapter 8<
>Chapter 9<
>Chapter 10<
>Chapter 11<
>Chapter 12<
>Chapter 13<
>Chapter 14<
>Chapter 15<
>Chapter 16<
>Chapter 17<
>Chapter 18<
>Chapter 19<
>Chapter 20<

>Chapter 6<

21.2K 647 166
By leejuyeon_LJ

A week later

It was already a week working as a P.A for Taehyung. Your'll hardly spoke because the company got busier and both of your'll had alot of work to do. You even got closer with Sehun, even though Taehyung gets really angry at the idea. Your'll even exchanged number. Okay and maybe you have a little crush on him.

It was Saturday morning and you went downstairs to make something to eat. You went downstairs to Taehyung already making breakfast. You stood there staring at him confused and amazed.

Taehyung: Stop staring.

You snapped out of it and peeped at what he was making.

Y/n: Whatya making?

Taehyung: *like seriously face look* when I'm done, I'll tell you.

Y/n: Okay.

Taehyung's POV

Y/n: Whatya making?

Taehyung: (Okay, omg that was really cute) *like seriously face look* when I'm done, I'll tell you.

Y/n: Okay.

She walked away and flopped on the couch. She really can be cute, but you gotta act.

Y/n's POV

Taehyung: Done, here.

He gave you your breakfast...

You tasted it and were suprised.

Taehyung: So, how's it *nudges your shoulder*

Y/n: Hmm....well, it's good.

Taehyung: Better than yours.

Y/n: Oh please, we both know that I can cook better.

Taehyung: Nah! Give me a break.

Y/n: *rolls eyes* (why is he acting so kind?)

Taehyung: My brother wants to meet us, so could you get ready by 10:00

Y/n: Hmm, sure.

You said while enjoying your food.

Taehyung: *smiles*

You washed the dishes and got ready.

Your outfit...

Taehyung and you went to meet his brother.

In the car

Taehyung: Please behave.

Y/n: Excuse you?

Taehyung: We have to act like a couple.

Y/n: Ew! Okay

Taehyung: *rolls eyes* I hate it as much as you do.

Your'll got out of the car and knocked on the door, revealing and beautiful woman.

???: Taehyung!

She hugged Taehyung and you.

Taehyung: Hello.

Y/n: Hello.

???: You must be Taehyung's wife, I'm Mirae, Jong Gyu's wife.

Y/n: I'm Y/n.

Mirae: Come in.

We entered and sat down.

Taehyung: Weres Ana?

Mirae: Shes sleeping, she was tired from the long flight.

Were were talking to Mirae when a man walked in.

???: Tae!

Taehyung: Hey.

???: Oh and you must be Taehyung's wife...

Y/n: Y/n

???: Yes, Y/n, nice to meet you, I'm Jong Gyu.

Your'll bowed, when a girl around 6 years came running knowingly Ana.

Ana: Samchon!! (Uncle)

Taehyung: Ana!

They screamed their names and they both hugged each other which was sooo adorable.

We spoke and got to know each other. Mirae was actually pretty cool and Ana, was just the most adorable thing in this world. She actually really liked you. Taheyung on the other hand spoke to his brother about boring work stuff. Then you came to know, that the person Taheyung was talking with on the phone was Ana, yeah you were quiet dumb to think it was his girlfriend. We were leaving when Ana was crying for us not to go.

Ana: *crying* Samchon, gomo(aunty), dont leave.

You bend down to reach her level.

Y/n: Awwww, honey, dont worry we'll visit again.

Ana: Promise

Y/n: Promise.

Your'll hugged.

Ana: Bye Samchon and gomo

Y/n and Taehyung: Bye.

Your'll entered the car and drove away.

In the car

Y/n: I'm surprised how amazing you can be with children.

Taehyung: *smiles* they're adorable.

Y/n: I know.

*buzz* *buzz*

While your'll were talking a message came.

°
Sehunie😂

Sehunie😂:
Hey, what you up to.

Y/n:
Nothing much, you?

Sehunie😂:
Sameeeee, wanna hang
out if your husbanddddd
dont mind.

Y/n:
Sure😂

°

You laughed at the way Sehun said Husband.

Taehyung's POV

You were driving, when you saw Y/n laughing at something on the phone, she never laughed at you like that, so you just pulled her phone.

Y/n: Hey!!! TAEHYUNG!!! GIVE ME MY PHONE!!!

Taehyung: Stop hitting me!

You scrolled through chat which was on Sehun. You were really pissed cause he kept on flirting with Y/n, even through chats.

Y/n: Taehyung!!! Give it to meee!

Taehyung: No! Can you stop! I cant concentrate on the road.

You put the phone in your pocket and continued to drive. Y/n sat there angry and faced the window. Your'll went home and you pulled her to your room

Y/n: Taehyung!!!!! Stopp! You're really hurting me!

Taehyung: Shush! You're making my head pain.

Your'll got into his room and you locked the door.

Y/n: Why did you lock the door.

You then carried her and threw her on the bed before hovering over her.

A/N: Hey guysss, I made this chapter a bit short, so the smutty chapter will be on the next. I dont know whether to make it smutty smutty or just a short one, it will all be on the next chapter💖. Thanks for reading🤍💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 24.1K 60
| π™±πš˜πš˜πš” 𝟷 πš‚πšŽπš›πš’πšŽπšœ | Kim Ji Sae, got forced to marry to someone she doesn't know. ⚠️ vulgarities, smut and actions Highest Ranking: #398...
51.6K 1.3K 21
when you meet your highschool bully who is a millionaire and he now falls in love with you will you accept him and will you both end up together desp...
14K 144 1
πŸ…1st place in TheMoonchildAwardsπŸ… It's Friday night, and after weeks of non-stop working you finally have time to enjoy yourself. Why not spend it...
55.4K 1.8K 27
When Kim Seokjin gets kicked out of his own house, he decides to audition to work for the royal family that rules over the kingdom. Let's say, he was...