Iron Man Izuku

By AnimeEagleScout

after drinking something from a "fortune teller" Izuku is transported into the Marvel universe as Tony Stark'... More

Iron Man comes home
Picking up the pieces
Back to School
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Prep Time
Ding Ding
Kings of Infinity
Christmas Party
Beyond the Stars
Sparks Flying
Iron Someone to the Rescue
Daddy's so Proud
New Beginnings
Testing
Break down [sorry]
School Supplies
Hights Aliance
Moving In and On
First Day
A Shocking Discovery
Class in session
Iron Man vs Explosive Queen
Mr President
Media
USJ
USJ Part 2
Future Teasing [Not a Chapter]
Regrouping
Hard Work
Probing the stars
Tournament
tournament: part 2
please read my other shit
Interruption!
Future(?)
Hammered Ice Sickle
Looking for Normal
Repeating History
Intern Prep
Blood Trust
Bringing Back Allies
First Day of Training
The Chapter Before Stain
Stained Night
Nomu's in the Hosu
Nomu in Hosu part 2
Art [not a chapter]
Nomu in Hosu part 3
What?!
New Light Old Solutions
A Playboys Wisdom
Gods and Monsters
Welcome to Midgard
Building Hardlight Bridges
Relations
Beginning to Learn
Idea i had [not a chapter]
Introductions
Finals part 1
Finals Part 2
Olympus Starting to Notice
story ideas Please steal these ideas [Not a chapter]
Island
Don't Fist Android Girls
[Cut content chapter]
Really Anal about Science
Green Energy Convention
King of the Ring
Shock
Wattpad weirdness
Officially getting back into this story

New...

16.9K 293 188
By AnimeEagleScout

Mei watched as the two were loaded into an ambulance. She had managed to get the scraps of Izuku's armor to keep others from finding it. The emergency vehicles arrived just in time for the fans to swarm. Mei hadn't heard if anyone found out Izuku's identity.

A well dressed... dog... mouse... panda... And a old woman with a cane had met her at the entrance of UA College. Izuku and Mei had the same excitement to see it for the first time but Izuku was brought in unconscious and Mei was actually afraid for their lives. 'The babies born here will be glorious.' Mei thought but her focus was on her...friend?

"Miss Hatsume." The Principle said "I wish this meeting was under better circumstances."

"I have no idea how this started." Mei said "I got a call from Izuku sayings he was fighting a god and went with it."

"Was this an attack?!" Recovery Girl asked looking at both comatose men.

"From how it started it was consensual." Mei said "All Might was waiting for Izuku."

"Interesting." Nezu said.

"How did his underwear survive?" Recovery Girl questioned.

"Let me check."

"Carbon nanotubes?!"

Line break

Beep. Beep. Beep.

All Might had shot up gasping in pain as he remembered what happened. "Midoriya?"

A grumbling from the bed next to Toshinori had given an answer. "Young Midoriya."

Izuku had an IV in his arm and didn't have any visible injuries. His chest however had a hole in it with a wire connected to a wall outlet. His arc reactor sitting on the table beside him.

"No you can't make me play the Pocky game!" Izuku muttered in his sleep.

"Midoriya!" All Might shouted shifting for a second before coughing up more blood. That was a mistake, a very painful mistake.

Izuku opened his eyes and looked around. "Shit which hospital are we in?!"

"Your not in a hospital." A voice said.

A slam of a cane on the ground slowly panned up to a white knuckled hand, a scowl on a wrinkled face. The Youthful Hero: Recovery Girl was in front of them. And she was not happy.

"You two have a lot of explaining to do." Recovery girl said "You're basically quirkless again." Pointing her cane at All Might then turning to Izuku "And you're medical file says you should be quirkless yet your fine. Somehow you both show up in my Medical Wing beaten half to death by one another."

"Look, Recovery Girl I had-" *crack!* the walking stick was slammed into the bed frame cutting off the number one hero.

"What is it? You insist you want to keep going as a hero even with half a respiratory system and then I find out you're in a death match with a 17 year old." Recovery Girl said glaring at All Might.

"Technically it wasn't a death match and I'm-" Izuku was also cut off by another *crack*

"Silence." She said, a dark aura over her "You are so lucky that, unlike you, I took an oath to do no harm."

"Chiyo. I had to." Toshinori said "It was the only way to fix me."

"How was beating a child in a fight gonna fix you?!" Recovery Girl screamed.

"Extremis." Both said simply.

"Pardon?"

Izuku got up and staggered for a moment. "Slow down boy. Your body was breaking down the painkillers faster than we could give it to you. When we took out that...thing in your chest you nearly OD'd. If that girl hadn't connected you to the wall you'd be dead." Izuku waved her off as he pulled out the wire and popped in his reactor.

"Whooo Baby!" Izuku shouted as his heart kicked up again. Izuku pounded his chest a few times and letting out a howl.

Izuku grabbed the case from the table. He opened it and pulled out the injector. He primed it and approached All Might "Ok this is gonna hurt like shit for the next few days."

Recovery Girl had hooked her cane on Izuku arm "You are not injecting All Might with that until I know what the fuck is in it!"

"Extremis." Izuku said "Once injected All Might's body will be completely repaired."

"HOW?!" Recovery Girl shouted.

"You know how Caterpillars turn into butterflies? It's basicly that." Izuku said "All Might's body will be liquid for a few days at most then He'll be up and kicking villain ass before we know it."

Izuku moved to inject it and Recovery Girl tried to stop him but Toshinori stopped her. "Please. Let him do this." The look of a man with nothing to lose was what looked at Recovery Girl. "He saved his mother from a deep coma. She's now a sidekick for Endeavor. It could fix...me."

Recovery Girl huffed and said "Fine but I want a complete explanation of that serum."

"Midoriya. Before I go under. You defeated All Might." Toshinori said.

"But you got up first. You won."

"No Toshinori won. All Might was out of that fight the second I deflated. Iron man beat All Might." Toshinori plucked a hair from his head and Izuku shook his head.

"You're gonna need that." Izuku said "Probably not a good idea to lose what is keeping you alive right now until after you're fixed."

"Ok." All Might smiled.

"I'd suggest an IV drip. He's got a lot of repairs to be done." Izuku said.

Recovery Girl hooked All Might up and Izuku held the injector to Toshinori's neck. "Plus Ultra." Toshinori said.

"Plus Ultra." Izuku said before hitting the button.

All Might started coughing up a black sludge that encased his body. A massive cocoon of liquid covered the bed with the tube sticking out of it to feed All Might directly.

Izuku had explained everything about the extremis except where he first learned how to make it. Recovery Girl jaw had fallen "Are you sure you don't have some kind of mind quirk?"

Izuku pulled out an x-ray out his wallet and showed her. "Extra toe joint and all."

Izuku checked his phone and got a text from his mother. 

Where R U?

Hanging with Mei.

Ok be home before 10

Izuku checked his clock and cursed. "9:30 I gotta be home." He got up and a Mouse, Dog, Panda appeared. "Allow me to give you a ride Young man."

"Wouldn't want your parents to worry. Principal Nezu."

"Izuku Midoriya." Izuku said shaking his paw "nice to meet a chimera who values the intellectual dominance that got the human race where it is today."

Nezu's jaw fell "What did you call me?"

"Chimera. That's your species isn't it?" Izuku asked.

Nezu saw a slack jawed Recovery Girl staring at the boy. "We've been looking for a title for his species for years!"

'Smart boy.' Nezu thought as he led Izuku to his car.

"So do you play chess?"

"4D or Hexagonal?" Iuzku asked.

Linebreak

Izuku house

When Izuku got dropped off he had agreed to swing by the school to talk with Nezu about the armor and Izuku notebooks.

Izuku saw his mother sleeping on the couch and put a blanket over her before going to the garage.

Inside were the scraps of the destroyed suit and the arc reactors lined up on the desk neatly. Izuku sat at his workbench and logged in. 

"A bit late isn't it sir?" Jarvis said.

"Yeah." Izuku said "Hey Jarvis pull up an internet search Chinobl."

"Accessing now…. Chernobyl, or Chornobyl, is the name of a city situated in northern Ukraine near the border with Belarus. ... Ukraine was part of the USSR (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics) on the 26th April 1986 when the disaster occurred. The City is now within the 30Km Exclusion Zone that surrounds the Nuclear Power Plant."

"Ok so that's the same in this world." Izuku said pulling up a document and plugging in a few things. "Jarvis render this suit design."

"Yes sir." Jarvis said before a model of a reflective black suit with inner orange parts "Sir am I to assume these are radiation absorption panels?"

"Yeah. Time to do some hero work the old fashioned way." Izuku said "Mark this suit Hazmat and run a material cost."

"Estimated cost of material ¥5475749.55 ($50,000) Delivery an additional ¥2737874.77($25,000) if we wish to avoid any flags." Jarvis said.

"Save this project and close it."

"Look for any buildings available for sale in Tokyo." Izuku said "Cheaper is better but I need enough wiggle room."

"Am I to assume close to a Krispy Kreme sir?" Jarvis asked before a few property listing appeared.

"How's my bank account doing?"

"Calculating the breakdown of your recent Dagobah Municipal Beach Park cleaning... ¥235128.69. Adding that to your existing saving your liquid wealth totals to ¥4,583,530.92 ($41,853.00) currently in your possession. Monthly spending ¥3,000."

Izuku clicked a page and said "This one."

"Scheduling an appointment with the realtor." Jarvis said.

Izuku looked over to the scrap and said "pull up project America's Ass."

A red and blue shield appeared.

Izuku tapped it and cut the image and started designing an internal system.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 337 95
Though she went to U.A., Izuku Midoriya ended up being in the Support Course through school, and though she did become a hero, she retired from that...
218K 8.7K 64
In a society where you can get harassed for being an omega or quirkless, someone who is born as both end up living miserably. A male being born as an...
66.1K 1K 15
After Tony Stark snapped, saving the world in Avengers Endgame, his soul was given a strange mission before it could pass on, go to another world and...
220K 3.8K 37
After fighting a villain deku wakes up in the hospital as a girl. Her life is turned around and she struggles between accepting herself and school. D...