Elders of the creek x reader...

By whatstheirface

Please tell me I'm not the only one simping over these fucking nerds. But yeah, Elders of the creek oneshots... More

A/Ns
100+ READS?!
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☽ Mark ☾༓・*˚⁺‧͙
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Barry ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙**
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Mark *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
.・。.・゜✭・Barry・✫・゜・。.
+*:ꔫ:*﹤David﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚
Some David art i whipped up (bonus?)
HELLO AGAIN!!

༅:*゚:*:✼✿ David ✿✼:*゚:༅

2.8K 79 140
By whatstheirface

Um, another winter/Christmas special type fanfic. Cuz the holidays are here and I just fucking love snow. Also, I apologize for the beginnings of the stories becoming kinda repetitive. So ... yeah, enjoy.

⋆⛧*┈┈┈┈﹤୨♡୧﹥ ┈┈┈┈*⛧⋆

You and the Elders are underneath Elder Rock, just like every other day. Since it was December it was getting dark out faster, making it already almost pitch black by the time the dinner horn rang out every day. Today was particularly boring, Mark and Barry were sitting at the table, arguing over which medieval weapon was superior, (I personally think the cyanide-laced crossbow is) While you and David sit awkwardly listening to the argument. That's when you hear the dinner horn play, but it's not the same D note as usual, (Okay I actually went to the timekeeper episode to find the note, so *research*) But a C note instead. As if on queue a severe weather warning appears on your phone.

"'Light snowstorm to turn into nor'easter, winter storm advisory until 7 am tomorrow...'"

you read aloud, once again if, on queue, all of your phones rang out at once with message notifications. All of you looking at them, seeing it's from your parents, all reading with the same message "Get home now." All except yours, you see, your home is about 3 miles away from the creek, it's a long walk every day, but it's worth it. The message from your mother instead was:

"Please go to a closer friend's house, some of the roads have already been blocked off, and even if they weren't it's too icy out."

You already knew Mark was staying at Barry's house for the night, but you were closer to David than you were to the others anyway.

"Yo David, you know how your mum said I'm welcome at your place anytime? Yeah, um, I'm gonna have to take you up on that offer, my mother doesn't want me walking 3 miles home hehe."

You add a nervous chuckle to the end as a very light pink dusts your face out of embarrassment.

"Sure dude! WAIT- THIS COULD BE SO SICK! I finally got Sister Location last weekend, we could blow through the whole game tonight!" (Sorry my FNaF phase is coming back with a vengeance)

You giggle at his expression, he seems so excited, he's practically bouncing up and down in his seat. After a moment you all emerge from underneath the rock to find that there's already about 2 inches of snow on the ground. It must've been so dark you guys must not have noticed before. It seems, however, that the snow has slowed to a light flurry for the time being. You take a moment and stare into the sky watching the flakes come down.

"Wow..."

You whisper under your breath.

"C'mon Y/n! We gotta get going before it gets worse."

David yells from a few feet away. You quickly walk over to him as you both start walking out of the creek and You and David go in the opposite direction of Barry and Mark. About 2 minutes into the walk the snow starts to fall fast and in big flakes as the wind whips it against you both.

"Shit! It's starting to come down hard. Here!"

David stretches his hand behind him and towards you, asking you to take it. You do and you both start to run. You and he make it to his house in about another 5 minutes. Both your faces pink from the cold as you get through the door. A voice comes from the kitchen,

"David? Is that you coming in?"

"Yas, mom!"

David responds as he takes off his jacket, revealing the same small red cloak he wears every day. You stand there, jacket still on.

"Oh, sorry Y/n, you can just put your coat and boots on the hook."

He says, pointing to a coat hook.

"Who ya talking to?"

The sound of his mother's footsteps comes from the kitchen and towards you, as you see her head come around the corner.

"Ah! Y/n! I feel like I haven't seen you in ages! Look how cute you've gotten,"

She wraps her arms around you and turns to David, whispering loud enough for you to hear,

"I swear, They're perfect for you David."

"MOM!"

She chuckles to herself as David's face turns bright red and yours a slightly darker pink.

"Sorry, sorry. But I just came in with pizza right before you did, If you two want to go to the basement. Y/n, will you be staying for dinner?"

"If it's no problem with you ma'am, I think I have to stay the night, my mum said it's too dangerous on the roads until the snow subsides. I would be happy to help with anything I can to make up for the inconvenience."

"Of course that's okay dear! We're always happy to have you. And what have I said about this 'ma'am' stuff? Please, call me Janet." (Idk I was trying to come up with a fake name)

"Yas ma- I mean Janet."

"That's better dear. Now you two go have fun. And David, you cannot keep falling asleep in that helmet. Please take it off sooner than later."

You look to your left and see David's face fall. You know he loves that helmet, you never understood why, but he does.

You grab a slice of pizza, thanking his mom, and he grabs four. (What can I say, teenage boy appetite I guess) Afterward, you both head down to the basement, where his room is. You look around and see all the familiar video game posters and his Galactica themed sheets. He plops down onto his bed you you carefully sit next to him.

"So you wanna explain what was with the big fancy words up there?"

He says giggling.

"You know what happened. My 'parents mode' activated. The last thing I want adults thinking is that I'm a hooligan like you dumbasses."

You respond, also giggling before flicking his helmet.

"Hey!"

He stands up moving to his computer, handing you a controller and you both play Minecraft for about an hour until his mom comes down the stairs.

"Hey, I'm going to bed very early tonight, I have an early shift tomorrow around 4 am, so I'll be out of the house before you wake up. Also, the school called and as I'm sure you already assumed there isn't any school tomorrow, so all I ask is that you both go to sleep at a reasonable time."

You both nod and turn to go back to your game, until her head pops back in

"Also David,"

She points at him,

"Helmet, off."

"But mom I-"

"No buts, helmet. off. now."

He sighs and takes it off as she leaves and goes back upstairs. His hair falls out of his helmet and slightly over his ears.

(CAN WE APPRECIATE THIS PICTURE REAL QUICK?! LOOK AT HIM. I- OHMYGODS)

You stare a little as a quiet blush covers your face.

"Is something wrong dude?"

David asks, snapping you out of it.

"Nope! Nonono! Of course not!"

You say while giggling nervously,

"I guess I just never really see your hair."

He sighs again and looks down,

"Yeah, I know. It's a mess, isn't it?"

"Oh my god, no! It's actually pretty cu-COOL. COOL, I SAID COOL."

His face covers with a light blush too.

"Cool."

He mutters, just loud enough for you to hear. You both sit in silence playing for a bit, until he pauses his screen and speaks up again.

"Oh yeah! Sister Location! Do you wanna play now?"

You pause your screen as well,

"Sure!"

He saves and exits your world in Minecraft and pulls up the FNaF game.

"So, you already know, it's a single-player game. So what do you say we switch off... every night playthrough?"

"Works for me."

He gets out of his chair

"Here, that way you're not playing from like, 6 feet away."

You play through the first night, or rather you try to, but then lose at the last second. You get up from the chair handing the controller to David. He sits down again and you turn away until he grabs your wrist from behind,

"Wait! I um, I have an easier idea..."

He pulls you down so that way you're sitting on his lap. (Well, sitting isn't the right word, it's more straddling I guess? Just imagine it like a koala clings to a tree.) David puts his arms around the back of you and holds the controller, resting on your lower back.

"You comfy?"

He asks, grateful you can't see how red his face is.

"Y-yep."

You rest your head on his shoulder after a while.

"Hey, can I play with your hair?"

He freezes, shit did you say that weirdly?

"W-why?"

"I- sorry, it just looks fluffy."

"No no, don't apologize, but um, sure, yeah."

You giggle a little and start to run your fingers through his hair as he starts to play again. Holy shit, it is soft. You take your other hand and start to braid a small piece of hair, that is until you must've pulled a little too hard and he gives a small groan. You jump off of him and back up in embarrassment. You look towards him, his face is bright red and unmoving.

"Oh my god, What the fuck was that dude?!"

You exclaim, not out of anger, just out of concern. He still sits there, paralyzed with embarrassment.

"I- I don't- Sorry."

Damn, he can't even form full sentences, shit.

"No, it's not your fault, I'm so sorry, I- sorry I just must've yanked it too much. I am so so sorry. I'll just sit behind you until you finish this night."

You begin to move back to the end of his bed

"No!"

You stop in your tracks. and see David had shot out of his seat.

"H-huh?"

"I- I mean, No, I w- want you to sit with me."

Shit, you broke David. Mans fucking malfunctioned.

"IMEANIFYOUWANTTOOBVIOUSLY. IFYOUDONTTHATSFINE."

"David, dude, A) quiet the fuck down, your gonna wake up your mum. And B) Sure, I just didn't want to make you uncomfy."

He relaxes his shoulders and walks over to you, pulling you back to the chair. You sit facing him again, and rest your head on his shoulder once more, closing your eyes a little. After a few moments, you hear him put the controller on the table, and delicately gives you a hug and lightly put his head on your shoulder. Whispering very quietly,

"Mom's right, You are perfect..."

Your head jolts up and you pull away slightly just to look him in the eyes. All the while blushing like an idiot.

"YOU'RE NOT ASLEEP?! YOU HEARD NOTHING, I-"

"So you think I'm perfect for you, huh?"

You say in a flirty tone, giving a stupid smirk.

"I- Yeah,"

He responds sounding ashamed, averting his eyes.

"But it's not like you like me too."

He says, adding an anxious chuckle to the end.

"I- I never said that..."

He looks at you in surprise before you press your lips to his. You pull away and open your eyes to see his eyes are still squinted shut. You suppress a giggle at his expression as he slowly opens his eyes and quietly says,

"I think I love you."

You let out your giggle and watched his expression turn to confusion.

"What? Did I do something wrong?"

Through giggles, you manage a quiet,

"Nu-uh"

He starts to laugh with you.

"Well, I kinda want to do it again *peck* and again *peck* and again and again and again and again!"

He starts to give quick pecks all over your face until you stop him.

"Here I'll trade you."

You turn his face and hold it to yours, both your lips moving in sync, pushing him deeper into the chair and hearing it creak underneath you both. Once you break apart you can feel his chest rising and falling quickly beneath your own.

"That was... a good trade."

You laugh quietly again

"You laugh at everything, don't you?"

"Damn, calling me out right after, well... whatever the fuck you wanna call that?"

His face turns pink.

"And the answer is, no, I do not laugh at everything. Just you... Dingus."

Now it was his turn to laugh a little. After a few moments, his face softens.

"Hey, even if we do this whole relationship thing, can we promise we'll always be friends first?"

"Of course dude, no way in hell am I ever going to stop insulting you."

A lopsided smile forms on your face as you put your hand in front of you with your pinky sticking out.

"Pinky promise, like when we were kids?"

He puts on a matching smile and hooks his pinky around yours.

"Pinky promise."

You get off the chair and begin to move towards the beanbag

"You really think I'm gonna let you sleep on the beanbag after, and I quote;"

He raises his hand and puts air quotes around the phrase,

" 'whatever the fuck you wanna call that'?"

"Dude, I didn't think you were capable of swearing."

"Haha. Now shut up and sleep with me."

You look at him surprised and shocked.

"CRAP NOT LIKE THAT. THAT CAME OUT SO WRONG."

You chuckle at him and you both sit in his bed talking about random stuff until you both fall asleep, your head resting on his chest.

**✿❀END❀✿**

HOLY SHIT, 2284 WORDS?! THIS IS TRUTHFULLY THE LONGEST ONESHOT I'VE EVER WRITTEN. I NEVER SEE DAVID OR BARRY STORIES, SO I TRIED EXTRA HARD ON THESE TWO. ALSO MAYBE THROW A BUCKERINO A VOTE OR A COMMENT IF YOU DID ENJOY IT. OR DIDN'T, IM ALWAYS OPEN TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.8K 37
Just some oneshots of Boboiboy with his elements, friends, scenarios, AUs and etc. (Mostly angst so yea..) All characters used is from Monsta, I am s...
238K 2.5K 17
Just some one shots about Creek
1.9K 24 16
Also available on my AO3 account YellowGumalls For the fellow he/him havers, but anyone can enjoy 😉
7.2K 133 25
Hi. 🧍 What the title says I need practice writing in general so this is what I'm doing lol I don't own any of the characters