Childish

By Mintiyoon

How much love can a child handle? About how you, the cute reader, manages this abundance of attention. Haikyu... More

Moving Day
Pretty Cool
New Neighbours
First Day at School
It's always Lev๐Ÿ˜”
New People
Some Pain :)
Bokuto's Time to Shine
Special #1
Special #2
Exam Week Oh LorD-
The Start of TRAINING CAMP!
Nekoma's Little Manager
Finally, Some Time to Relax!
Spin The Bottle?
Karasuno Crumbs
Special #2.1
Special #2.2
End of Training Camp
We Love Some Filler
Special #4
The Commandments are Broken
A Lot Happened Maybe?
Hmmmggmm Title

Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!Kaashi!

7.9K 340 231
By Mintiyoon

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

As all good things came to an end, the Fukurodani team's time at the Nekoma gym was over. At least officially. Though there was no rule stating that the teams had to part ways, they decided to go back to their normal practice. It didn't matter too much though, since there was another training camp just around the corner anyway.

Evidently though, some of the boys were clearly more affected by the separating than others.

"Oh man I'm gonna miss you so much bro!" Bokuto whined, "You too Ken-chan!" he added on.

Kenma sighed at the unnecessary nickname and continued to ignore the frosty tips boy. He gave a simple nod to Akaashi and then lightly smirked noticing the predicament Akaashi was in.

What was that predicament?

Bokuto? Strangely, no.

Did he forget something at the gym? No.

Was it [name]?

Of course not, why would [name] ever be a problem-

Oh it was [name].

He was clutching onto the hem of Akaashi's jacket tightly.

Now usually, the Nekoma members would come and pry [name] off but this time they didn't.

[name] looked the most determined they had ever seen him. His eyebrows were scrunched up, his eyes clenched shut and his cheeks puffed out.

Akaashi decided to stand still to see what the boy was trying to do. He couldn't deny his heart softened as he looked at [name]'s cute little fingers curl around his jacket tighter.

However, [name] stayed stiff as a board in that position, his mind blank. What was he going to do? Earlier in school, he spent the whole day planning this out and now he couldn't remember it at all! He had barely spoken to Akaashi and for that he had no-one to blame but himself and that stupid lump that always appeared at the back of his throat whenever he tried to talk to most people.

Akaashi decided to take [name]'s fingers off his jacket as he saw [name]'s grip getting tighter and worried that he might hurt his hand. He pried off his small fingers one at a time and instead, engulfed [name]'s hand with his own.

[name] gasped and opened his eyes to see their intertwined hands. He opened his mouth to try and say something. "K-K..."

Akaashi took [name]'s other hand and carefully held it too.

"Kaashi-san is pretty."

As soon as he said that, [name] burst into an uncontrollable blush. He wanted to run and hide behind Kenma or Kuroo but he quite liked the feeling of his hands in Akaashi's bigger ones and so he stayed still and stared only at them.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

"[name]! I'm gonna miss you so much too. You're so cute and precious and lovely and..." Bokuto sobbed uncontrollably, kneeling in front of [name]. The boy being complemented stuffed his face into the collar of his shirt trying to hide the redness.

"Alright, alright. Weren't you supposed to leave like five minutes ago?" Kuroo shoved off Bokuto and put his own hands on [name]'s shoulders from behind.

"No need to be so violent!" mumbled Bokuto as he sprang back up, "Look, I even taught him a new trick," He spoke as he extended his arm to just in front of [name]'s chin.

"Bokuto-san he's not a dog," Akaashi commented but despite that, he also looked quite eager to see what Bokuto was doing.

[name] hesitantly plopped his head onto Bokuto's palm.

"EEEEEEEEEE THAT'S SO CUTE" screeched Lev from the other side of the gym.

Kuroo felt a stray tear fall out of his eye and Kenma closed his eyes to stop them from sizzling off at the pure wholesomeness the scene was radiating. But it didn't stop there.

"Hey hey [name], call my name!" Bokuto encouraged.

"K-Kou-nii," [name]'s voice was slightly muffled as he faced Bokuto's palm but everyone had clearly heard it.

The Nekoma team leapt into action and scooped [name] up from the "big bad owl man" and created a wall around him.

"Hehe," gloated Bokuto as he saw the jealous stares of all the other members.

"GRRR BARK BARK BARK BARK SNARL SNARL WOOF BARK BARK BARK SNARL SNARL WOOF WOOF GRRRRRRRRRRRR BARK BARK BARK WOOF SNARL SNARL GRRRR WOOF HISS BARK BARK BARK BARK HISS HISS GRRRRRRR BARK HISS WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK RUFF RUFF WOOF BARK GRRRRR BARK BARK RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK WOOF GRR GRRR GRRRR SNARL SNARL HISS HISS BARK BARK BARK BARK WOOF WOOF GRRRRRRR!" Lev and Yaku faced off (SQUARED UP) to the sweat dropping owl team.

"Well anyways," dismissed Akaashi and he walked closer to [name] as the team were barking and hissing at his team mates. [name] looked up to him with shiny eyes and he couldn't help but fluff up his already slightly messy hair. Oops now it was really messy. But worth it, he thought as [name] released a wide smile to see him off.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

[name] let out giggles as Kuroo wrestled with him on his bed. He was having a sleepover with him at Kuroo's house. It would be like this sometimes. His parents' workplaces would get a bit hectic and they'd leave with him his neighbours who were all more than willing to let this fluffball into their house (and family).

When [name] first came in, he was smothered with all kinds of affection until he managed to escape to Kuroo's room. Upon entering the room, he launched himself at Kuroo's big, comfy king-sized bed.

Kuroo also followed after him, declaring that the winner of their fight would sleep in the bed. He wasn't serious, of course, but it was enough to get [name] more excited.

Currently, [name] was winning. He chucked as he saw Kuroo decide to give up.

Until he declared another match, "Whoever wins this one gets to be big spoon!"

[name] tilted his head in confusion. Spoon? In bed?

"Uhm, what does that mean?" [name] fiddled with his onesie sleeves.

Internally, Kuroo cooed at the sight of this little ball of fluff clad in a Tigger onesie that covered his hands and made him look rounder.

"It's the person who hugs the back of the other person," He started explaining. He then took out his whiteboard which he usually used for nerd purposes and drew a (scientific) diagram onto it.

[name]'s eyes lit up, "I wanna be the big spoon!"

Kuroo got an evil glint in his eyes as he bent over and put his fingers to [name]'s sides and started tickling. [name] erupted in a fit of laughter, probably the loudest he'd been and, in the end, had to admit defeat.

"Next time, I'll be the big spoon," he declared as he snugged into Kuroo's chest and settled there, finding a good position to sleep in.

"Yes, of course," nodded Kuroo, patting [name]'s back in encouragement. He continued until he felt [name] stop moving and looked down to see his face. His eyes were closed but his mouth hung open slightly to say something.

"Goodnight."

Kuroo said it back and leaned down to gently peck [name]'s forehead before closing his own eyes.

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Ended on a good note;) See how our boy is being more relaxed around people he knows?

Please, please, please tell me if I spelt something wrong or have bad grammar, that shid embarrassing🙈

Is the chapter shorter than usual today? No, absolutely not. That would be preposterous.

I had exams and all but did that stop me from doing anything? No. I did find a new novel that I'm now obsessed with tho... Probably failed all my exams but at least I got a new favourite novel😎

ミ☆( *uωu)+.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 59 22
In whichโ†’ You liked the unpopular kid and wrote letters for him, but now you're his tutor, and he doesn't know you're his secret admirer. Or does he...
190K 7.3K 19
โœ” = Edited ยฐโ™ก>Your feelings got stronger when you shared that umbrella with him...ยฐโ™ก ~~ Includes: Cliches (but I'll try to spin them off to be origin...
697K 28.9K 72
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ' ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฆ, ๐˜/๐ง ๐”๐ค๐š๐ข ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ...
14.4K 381 14
๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. . หš * * ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน หš . ใ€€ใ€€. โŠน ยท โœง ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * . ใ€€ใ€€ โŠน โœฆ ใ€€ โœต ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€* * .ใ€€ ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ *...