🔥FIRE🔥 [COMPLETED]

By hiitsmety

DON'T EVER PLAY WITH FIRE IN MARRIAGE BECAUSE......... ONE LOVE CAN DESTROY ALL LOVE START : DECEMBER 2020 EN... More

STITCHES
NO PROMISES
SECRET
MY OASIS
LOUDER THAN BOMBS
HEADING HOME
MOON
FINALLY FOUND YOU
TOUCH LOVE
I LOVE YOU
STEAL MY GIRL
CAN'T YOU SEE ME?
CRUSH
WAR OF HORMONE
ON MY WAY
TAKE AWAY
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY HEART
UNCONDITIONALLY
SUDDENLY
PAYPHONE
LOVE MYSELF
WE FOUND LOVE
BOY WITH LUV
GIVE ME EVERYTHING
FIRE
GIVE YOUR HEART BREAK
MAKE IT RIGHT
WOLVES
REALLY REALLY
JUST GIVE ME A REASON
FIGHT THE BAD FEELING
BAD THINGS
LONELY VOYAGE
ME AND MY BROKEN HEART
GOOD BY MY LOVE
A MILLION DREAMS

HOME

1K 44 24
By hiitsmety

"I'll pick you up at dawn, if that's so necessary. You just have to call Me, I'm your husband", he stroked my hair then kissed my palm.

I'm still touched by his sweet attitude. That's my Taehyung.

"Okay", I said with a smile.

We've been married for 3 years, Taehyung's sweetness is still the same since the beginning of our meeting. It only took 2 years of introduction and to know each other, then We finally decided to get married. I'm still busy with my sketch on the dining table, while waiting for Taehyung to finish his breakfast.

"What are you drawing Darling?", Taehyung glanced at my design book.

"Hm? This .....", I showed him "Is it good Tae?", I asked.

Taehyung smiled proudly, "Do I have to answer that? That's very good," he praised me.

I smiled proudly to hear that, "I feel unsatisfied if I haven't shown it to you Tae before showing it to others", I chuckled.

"Yes, you've always done that for three years. When will they gonna be release?", He asked.

"Maybe this winter. It depends on Big Boss", I replied.

"Okay, I can't wait to wear it on the runway", he chirped.

"But Tae .... I can't afford to pay you. You're a TOP ...........", I stopped for a second.

"Yes, I'm your husband. I've been on hiatus for a few months just to wait for my wife's dress designs. I turned down several projects just to be on your runway Hyun", put on a pleading face as he looked at me.

Instantly melted with his gaze, "Then how much about your fee?", while leaning my face to him.

Taehyung smiled smirk, "Quite cheap. Give birth our baby Kim for me, please", he pleaded.

Back my face. The smile that crossed my lips suddenly faded slowly after hearing Taehyung's words.

I looked away and fell silent. As a woman, I still can't be said to be a perfect if I can't give a child for my little family. It's not that I don't want to, but ......

"Slow down Dear, let's try again", he cheered me on.

I smiled afterwards.

"Come on. I'll drop you off,", Taehyung took the car keys and walked to the basement parking lot. I take my bag then stepped following Taehyung.

----------------------

INCHEON AIRPORT AT 10.00 AM

Jungkook looked around and breathed the fresh air that he hadn't been breathing for a long time. Exactly 5 years ago he left Seoul. After he decided to get married.

"Oppa ....", a woman's voice made Jungkook aware.

"Ah, sorry. Give it to me", Jungkook took over the suitcase from his wife's hand.

He took his wife's hand and put his hand in his left coat pocket. It's winter in Korea right now.

From a distance, someone approached them, "Jungkook-ah", greeted him with a big smile.

"Suga Hyung", Jungkook immediately hugged his best friend who has lived with him since he was little.

Suga is an orphan who was helped by Jungkook's family when he was little. Both their parents are friends. Suga also works as the Jungkook family's Personal Assistant for the past 15 years.

"Yoojung-ssi", said Suga, bowing his body.

"Suga-ssi", Yoojung replied by doing the same.

"Please come in Mr. Jungkook", he said with a laugh.

Jungkook hit Suga's arm and smiled, then let Yoojung get into the car first.

"How about America?" Asked Suga.

"It's more comfortable in my own house (KOREA), Hyung,", while holding Yoojung's hand enjoying the view from the window at his right.

----------------------

JJK COMPANY AT 11.00 PM

I've finished all the preparations for next week's event. When I looked at the clock on my cellphone, I immediately sent a message.

Tae, I'm done. Can you pick me up? If you can't, I'll go by taxi then.

A few seconds later, my cell phone beep.

Already in front of your office, Hyun Darling 😘

I'm really surprised when I read it. As soon as possible I go down. Push the elevator button. When opening the Lobby door. There, I see Taehyung standing leaning against his car. Smile at me.

As I walking over to him, my attention distracted when I heard someone calling me "Sohyun-ssi".

Turning around, "Songkang-ssi? Is there a problem?", I asked.

Songkang shook his head, "No", he replied.

"Then?", I frowned.

"I'm just nervous. Just finished fitting clothes and see you walking out Sohyun-ssi", scratching his hair.

"This is your first project? Me too. I don't feel entitled to give you advice, but at least who knows this helps a little", took the book from my bag and gave it to him.

Songkang picked up and read, "FASHION IS MY PASSION. RUNWAY IS MY WAY", he spell.

"Thank you Sohyun-ssi. I'll return in two days, at the time of the event", smiled at me.

I just nodded and left Songkang behind. Walk again to Taehyung who was waiting for me.

"Sorry Tae", I said while touching his arm.

"Who?", Taehyung suddenly kissed my right cheek for a while, tilted his head slightly behind me with his cynical eyes watching Songkang from the distance.

Songkang who saw Taehyung looked at himself with his sharp eyes, bent his body to greet him from a distance.

"Model for tomorrow's show Tae, on Monday", I explained as he pulled his arm "Come on. I'm so tired Tae", pulled me on his arm.

While we in the car, Tae continued discussed about Songkang again. Hmpf..

"I know who he is. He's a rookie. Last year's class of model. Tomorrow he uses your work?" Tae looked sullen.

"No Tae", I replied.

"I've already signed a contract with you. You promised me, Hyun," he continued sulking.

"Yes, Tae. You will be the first model to use my design this year", I touched the palm of his hand which was directly held by him.

"Don't you dare glance at other model than me! I can get jealous", he said firmly.

A sigh that only sounded from me, then smiled at him and closed my eyes after leaning my body on the back of the car seat comfortably.

Sometimes I think ... how someone like Kim Taehyung always jealous of me, I sometimes feel anxious every time he returns to work. You know how the modeling world is. There is a dark side behind the glitter of that world.

With such a handsome face, that proportionate posture, the wealth that had been abundant. There's no way no one is smitten with Taehyung. Even though at this time he already has his TREASURE, POSITION and WOMAN.

I still don't feel confident enough to be juxtaposed as the wife of a famous TOP MODEL like Taehyung. That's why during these 3 years I hardly ever appear on any Taehyung shows. No wonder some people may not know about Our marriage.

Didn't intend to hide our marriage either, but I don't know... I'm just too insecure.

--------------------------

Jungkook approached his wife where she's now on the balcony of their house.

"Why are you still here? It's already midnight", Jungkook hugged Yoojung's body from behind.

Yoojung smiled to feel her body warmed by her husband's action.

"Let's sleep", he asked his wife.

Yoojung nodded, "Yes, Oppa", let go of her husband's hug.

Walk together towards the big bed. Jungkook immediately carried his wife's body with once hug. 

Yoojung who was surprised, "Oppa .....".

Jungkook lay their bodies on the bed and grabbed his wife's neck, "It's been a long time that I didn't touch you, right? I'm sorry", Jungkook pressed his lips against Yoojung's.

Yoojung was used to her husband's naughty treatment. It was true that her husband said, for the last few months he had not been touched at all. But during that time Yoojung never made a big deal about it.

Accept the kiss that is felt by his sweet lips. Not intending to retaliate, but Yoojung just stunned.

Jungkook started to crush his wife's lips, slowly but sure. Closing his eyes to enjoy every touch of his wife's sweet lips. His body pressed against Yoojung. After being satisfied playing with his wife's lips, Jungkook started to go down. Playing in the neck area, a sensitive area for women in general. But not for Yoojung, because it was proven that at this time he was still silent when Jungkook's lips touched his neck with a little tongue play there.

Jungkook has been used to dominating the bed game for the past 5 years in their married life. Jungkook is used to the passive play that Yoojung gives on the bed. That's why Jungkook is currently silent and continues to play on his wife's body, even though the room sounds quiet.

Satisfied playing on the neck, Jungkook is still trying to arouse his passion by kissing Yoojung's lips and blowing his ears.

"Honey ........ Come on ......", his voice brushed across Yoojung's face.

Feeling there was no answer, then Jungkook opened his eyes and looked at Yoojung's face.

It turned out that Yoojung was sound asleep already. Poor of him. LOL

Jungkook sighed and laughed seeing himself doing something pointless all this time. He smiled and kissed Yoojung's lips once again before slowly leaning over his wife's body.

"Stupid Jungkook!", Jungkook remembered what he just did and laughed at himself.

-------------------------

When I and Taehyung go back to home, I went straight to the bathroom.

"Tae, I'll take a shower first", walked into the bathroom.

"I'll make warm milk for you Hyun", went out of the room after putting his cell phone on the table.

After 30 minutes ....

I stepped, while drying my hair with my towel.

"Drink it", Taehyung handed me the mug.

"Thank you", I immediately took a sip.

Suddenly Taehyung massaged my shoulder, "Get some rest. I'll take the shower," he said.

"Do you want to take a shower? At nights like this? It's not your style, Tae", I raised an eyebrow.

"It feels a little sticky. I don't want you to be bothered by my smell", Taehyung kissed his own body. Then kissed my forehead and went to the bathroom.

When I got into bed with the silk bathrobe I was still wearing, suddenly the cellphone beside the nightstand rang. Not just once, but several times. Pull my attention, take and see the notification displayed on the cellphone screen.

Hi

Thanks for tonight ^^

See you tomorrow, Bae !

I immediately realized that this is not my cellphone. It's Taehyung's cell phone. The look on my face changed after reading the message I just read, by accident. Because I thought it was mine. It turned out that my cellphone was on the other side of the nightstand.

There is no name of the Sender, only the number is shown. I quickly took my cell phone and take a picture that mysterious number with my cell phone. Then I put Taehyung's cellphone back in its original position. Lay my body on the right side of the bed. Looked at the inanimate object that was still lying beside the nightstand.

Klek.... 

The sound of the bathroom door opened. It broke my daydreams and noticed Taehyung's presence as he got up on the bed.

"Already sleeping Hyun?", He asked holding my arm and peeked at me from behind to confirm.

I turned to face him, "Not yet, Tae", I said.

"Let's sleep, tomorrow I have a photoshoot", he continued sinking his head on the pillow comfortably.

I dared to ask, "Saturday? Why you take the job, Tae?", I asked.

Taehyung looked at me, "This photoshoot should be done next week, but because the photographer had to go to Milan for the fashion week shoot there, finally the photo shoot with me was brought forward to tomorrow, Hyun", he explained.

"Where were you from? Why were you already waiting in front of the office when I sent you a message Tae?", Still trying to trace my curiosity.

"Ahh ... earlier I met the photographer who will take my photo for tomorrow. I wanted to go back home, I was afraid to fall asleep. That's why I went straight to your office. Incidentally, you sent me a message. The timing is right Hyun", chuckled and then brought my body in his arms.

I snuggle in his arms.

"You're not lying, are you Tae?"

"I can trust you, right?"

"Who sent you that message, Tae?"

"Should I ask about who she is?".

A few questions that I would love to speak up. But unfortunately these eyes did not take my side, drowsiness began to attack and overwhelm the consciousness on my body. It strikes my consciousness, slowly but sure.

--------------------------

Hello, readers... I'm so sorry if my English is so bad. I'm not fluent in English, anyway.

Please give your VOTES 💜❤

If I see a lot of votes then I will continue for the next chapter 

THANK YOU 💜❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.9K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...
28.2K 2.1K 50
"You can keep telling yourself it's going to work out, and that everything will be fine, but it's just an endless loop. An endless loop of you beggin...
6.3K 129 33
y/n & taehyung married couples but there was no husband wife Relationship between them but one mistake change everything life, personality, style, le...
4.8K 378 12
Will you still love the same person for every lifetime that you have? Date Started: August 16, 2022 Date Ended: September 2, 2022