KISS MY WOUNDS | tk | ✓

By rhodori

the rule goes like this- "In a war, the pack alpha that lost must offer their first born to the winning pack... More

1. SURRENDER
2. LONGING
3. ESCAPE?
4. PUNISHED
5. MATE
6. RESISTANCE
7. BLISS
8. STAY
9. HURT
10. BLUE & GREY
11. FORGIVENESS
12. BEGIN
13. LET GO
14. REGRETS
15. FEAR
16. SAVE ME
17. DREAMS
18. ANEW
19. LETTERS
20. FOR US
21. ADDICTING
22. SURPRISE
23. STARVING
24. COSY
25. FIGHT
26. LOVE
27. YOURS
28. FAMILY
29. HUNT
30. NEEDY
31. HEAT
32. OURS
33. FOREVER
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Prologue

66.1K 2K 251
By rhodori

a peaceful night, thats what taehyung thought while he retired to his plush bed after a long day.

such a lovely night that glistened in moonlight, taehyung marvelled as he curled in on himself hugging his pillow.

□□□

a peaceful night, jungkook thought as he trudged through the woods.

the shadow of his pack warriors casted around him in moonlight, as his wolf caught the faint smell of kim pack boundaries.

jungkook's father, the pack alpha of jeon pack sneered, his long canines sharp alerting the others.

the entire crew skipped through the mud, their speed and strength making the ground shake.

jungkook sped up too, his black wolf magestic in the night.

The victory was theirs tonight, jungkook could feel it.

□□□

a/n:  this book contains violence, mentions of rape/non con elements, trauma, panic attack, angst, mpreg, sexual content. if you're uncomfortable with any of these topics, dont read this book.

Please keep in mind that present day laws and morals doesnt apply here coz the characters live in kinda ancient times (?)

Read The Warnings.
if its triggering to you, please avoid reading this book instead of risking yourself and later blaming it all on the author.

also, if you have no prior experience with a/b/o works, you will be highly uncomfortable with this book.

just a heads up, this shit really is intense and this was my first book, so i'm afraid i failed to reciprocate my thoughts well. just please be understanding.

stay safe and healthy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 66K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...
504K 25.4K 47
[completed] Jeongguk, an alpha deeply in love with Taehyung, a beta, faces a turning point when his father insists on an heir. With limited options...
5.6M 247K 36
[COMPLETED] Werewolves are born with ranks. It's great for prideful Alphas but unfortunate for weak Omegas. But sometimes, fateful meetings changes e...
1.1M 63.1K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...