13 Days of Christmas 2020 ✅

By Autobot2001

The Autobots have Jamie spend the thirteen days before Christmas with them at N.E.S T. before Crosshairs and... More

Christmas Season With Depression
Day 12: Talk to Me | Optimus Prime
Day 11: Art | Sunstreaker
Day 10: Guilt | Crosshairs and Drift
Day 9 : Long Time No See | Perceptor
Day 8: knockout Legally racing? Knockout
Day 7: The Perfect Tree | Ironhide
Day 6: Christmas Party
Day 5: The Music Tells The Mood | Jazz and Blaster
Day 4: Fun in The Snow | Hound
Day 3: This isn't What I Had in Mind | Ratchet
Day 2: Gaming Party | Bumblebee, Blurr, Knockout & Sideswipe
Tears on Christmas Eve
christmas Day

Day 13 Chilling Together | Sideswipe

19 1 0
By Autobot2001

Sideswipe POV

Drift made one of Jamie's favorites for dinner. I hope humans don't develop a food allergy later in life; oh boy, if Jamie became lactose intolerant.

Several other bots found out what I had planned and want to join, even my brother, Sunstreaker. I told them we're not watching a movie, but they still insisted on joining Jamie and me. I knew Crosshairs and Drift would join us. Bumblebee, Jazz, Optimus, Ratchet, and Sunstreaker joined us, but I expect most will leave before this is over. I got Panera Bread cookies before the live stream started. Warm cookies and milk, as Jamie likes. The Minecraft championship is only two hours long; I'm trying to think of what else I can do since I'm going to wait until the new year to get Jamie into Minecraft.

Two hours flew by, and I couldn't think of what else to do. Amazingly the others stayed. I asked Jamie what she wants to watch, expecting her to pick one of the two movies she has watched many times already. Instead, she chose a new show she found; Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir.

There are three seasons, but there's also the nightly live stream Jamie likes to watch. The rest of the night is fully planned, but I don't mind. We want Jamie to be happy, and we love spending time with her. Even if I'm one of the bots, who haven't spent much time with her, I'll see if I can spend more time with her before returning home. I have a feeling she'll be back after Christmas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.4K 13
{{ FINISHED }} When the twins Emilia and Sam Witwicky find themselves buying their first car, their only worry is how they're going to share it and s...
42K 1K 27
Two years after defeating the Fallen, Riley is working together with Autobots who after becoming Optimuse's wife became a part of their family. Takin...
3K 98 33
The Autobots have hated the Decepticons for a long time now, and the feeling is mutual. but no-one nows how this started. To find this out, Sideswip...
8.1K 216 19
What if home is the most dangerous place to be... *** When Skye just turned 10, a horrible murder took...