𝖤𝗎𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺

By AcidicLoverxx

"If I told you I was different, would you understand the difference?" I changed this story up A LOT. ENJOY!!! More

ⒸⓄⓅⓎ ⓇⒾⒼⒽⓉⓈ
Euphoria - 01
Euphoria - 02
Euphoria - 03
Euphoria - 04
Euphoria - 05
Euphoria - 06
Euphoria - 07
Euphoria - 08
Euphoria - 09
Euphoria - 10
Euphoria - 11
Euphoria - 12
Euphoria - 13
Euphoria - 14
Euphoria - 15
Euphoria - 16
Authors note
Euphoria - 18
Euphoria - 19
Euphoria - 20
Euphoria - 21
Euphoria - 22
Euphoria - 23
Euphoria - 24
Euphoria - 25
Euphoria - 26
Euphoria - 27
Euphoria - 28
Euphoria - 29
Euphoria - 30
31

Euphoria - 17

16.2K 644 756
By AcidicLoverxx

NYC,  Tuesday 10:38 pm.

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"I'm only gon ask this one time and one time only." I spoke walking into my office at the trap.

I got called up here by Namari , word is somebody stole some money.

"Who the fuck stole the money?" Everyone stayed silent.

Bang

"I know y'all heard him the first time, who the fuck down here stealing money? We pose ta' be family and shit." Bean shot at the wall.

One of our workers, Aaron, was visibly shaking like a stripper.

"Ron, you got something you want ta' say?" I asked now walking in front of him staring into his eyes.

"We pose' to be family right?" I asked pulling my gun out of my waist band.

He nodded his head.

"Then why the fuck you stole the money?"

"M-My sister had-" He had got cut off when I let a shot off to his head.

"Nigga don't even got a sister." I mumbled.

"Use this as an prime example, don't ever in ya lives steal from me, if you need something come to me, don't steal. Clean this shit up." I spoke before walking out.

"Wassup baby, you good?" I asked once the FaceTime call connected between me and Ke'lannie.

"Yeah , you?"

"Yeah, you hungry?" I pulled off.

"Yeah but I'm cooking , you coming to my house? I miss you." She asked propping her camera up so I could see her face better while she stirred whatever was in the pot.

"Yeah, I ain't seen you in a whole day." I chuckled taking the back road, I forgot why I was even upset in the first place.

"Right like I miss your annoying self." I rolled my eyes.

A/N- what if I made him crash 😏

"Did you ever figure out who shot you?"

"Yeah, Jazz and sleezy, they was plotting against me and set me up. They dead now though." I shrugged.

"Oh."

"What you cooking?"

"You'll see when you get here." She sassed making me raise my brows.

"Wait! Wait! Im sorry."

A/N- if you scared of the dingaling just say that, we ain't gon judge.

"Mhm thats yo first strike, you want ta' watch a movie and cuddle tonight?" I asked driving down her neighborhood.

"Yeah."

"Ight , I'm out here." I pulled in her driveway and exited my truck.

I started walking towards her door which she sprang open.

"Mmh it smell good in here." I said giving her a hug and kiss while she put her hands in my shirt rubbing my back.

Her love language is definitely touch, that's all she does is touch me, when we're hugging she always puts her hands in my shirt or when we're cuddling she does the same thing.

"I missed you Bub." She mumbled into my chest.

"You just saw me yesterday."

"Thats a whole 24 hours." She giggled walking towards the kitchen, she had her natural curly hair out , she had on one of my hoodies with nothing under but panties.

"I made your favorites." She smiled handing me my plate.

"Thank you." I kissed her forehead.

"Keep playing, you gon be my wife." I rose my eyebrows up and down making her playfully roll her eyes.

"Yeah okay." She held her plate and glass of wine in both of her hands.

-

Ke'lannie Sky'e king

"Hey guys, it's Ke'lannie and I'm back with another YouTube video, I have to whisper because KD is in the bathroom, so what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna put male viagra in my Minute Maid and wait for him to drink it." I said showing them the juice.

I hurried up and put the pill in it and shook it up, I tasted it to see if it worked and froze.

"I'm dumb ass hell." I giggled rushing to my room to hide the camera, I hid it by the tv and rushed on the bed.

It shouldn't work on me since it's male viagra.

"Ooh, give me some." Jasani cheesed sliding my drink out of my hands.

"I just got it!" I exclaimed as he started chugging it.

He better stop drinking all of it like that.

"Okay , Okay , that's enough!" I hurried and took the bottle from him.

"I like your hair like this mama." He smiled messing with one of my curls.

"Your so pretty." He continued rolling me on my back.

"I'm so lucky man."

"Awe, I'm lucky for you too." I cheese while he hugged my torso with a smile slightly blushing.

30 minutes later.

Jasani started rubbing on my butt giving me tingles.

"Why my shit hard like this? What was in yo drink?" He asked looking at his bulge in his pants.

"What you mean? Nothing." I shrugged laying back.

"Mhmm, c'mere." He smirked making me straddle his lap, that's shit felt like a gun on my cooch.

He started kissing on my neck causing my breath to hitch.

"Lannie?"

"Hmm?" I hummed him response.

"You tryna fuck?"

"I'm not really in the mood tonight." I shrugged laying down.

"You sure?" I nodded and he got up , grabbed the lotion that was on the dresser and went into the bathroom.

"I'll be back in like 10 minutes."

"Why? What you doing?" I asked sitting up.

"I'm finna beat my shit." He shrugged shutting the door.

Awe at least he respectful and took no for a answer.

"Lemme go help this fool, I hope you guys enjoyed this short YouTube video, Ke'lannie out." I grabbed the camera ending the video.

Before he could even get started I walked into the bathroom , he eyed me to see what I was doing .

His shorts were still pulled up but you could clearly see the bulge .

"Now why are you in here knowing I'm horny and you got them lil ass shorts on?"

"Because.." I dragged.

"So I may have or may haven't put make viagra in my Minute Maid." I said causing his eyes to shoot up at me.

"Now key." He busted out laughing.

"Can I help you fix it?" She asked rubbing his face, his lips turned into sly smirk.

"Mmhm."

-

Omniscient

Ke'lannie managed to push Jasani down on the bed and get on top of him , slightly hovering over him.

"Key—Mmm." He hummed as she slid herself down.

"Fuck." He breathed out , she always felt so good around him.

He went to guide her with her waist but she pinned his arms above his head causing him to chuckle.

She sped up her pace and placed her hands on his chest to keep her balance causing her body to go up more giving Jasani a good angle to start moving in and out of her.

"Oh my—fuckkk!" She moaned when he started to thrust into her.

"Good boy." She praised catching him off guard, she ain't never called him that but he liked it.

She matched his rhythm and dug her nails into his skin not being able to handle his size.

"Fuck." She whimpered as her pace slowed down, after she began to get tired Jasani unexpectedly flipped them over so they were in missionary.

It was like they were trying to dominate each other.

He teased her by rubbing his tip against her sensitive clit, she slightly jumped at his touch but relaxed when he started caressing her body.

He finally eased back into her being careful not to hurt her, she let out a gasp and immediately covered her face.

"Move your fucking hands."  He pinned her arms above her head so she couldn't silence her moans or hide her red face.

"Fuuuuuck Jasani." She moaned when he picked up his pace and started to slam in and out of her, not giving her a chance to catch her breath.

"Oh my g—it's too much!" Her legs begun shaking beneath him while he rubbed on her clit.

"Show me how you take dick baby, be a good girl and take it. " He grunted pushing almost all of him into her.

"Shit yo pussy feels so good." He lowly groaned still gliding in and out of her at a slower pace but still being rough nonetheless.

"Oh my fucking gosh!" She moaned scratching his back.

"Key, say my name." He demanded smacking her thigh causing her to whine .

"Fuck—Daddy." She whimpered squeezing her legs together resulting in him to let out a groan.

"F-Fuck." He stammered that almost made him cum on the spot.

"Open your fucking legs." He grunted slapping her thigh making her immediately open them.

"Ooh—I'm about to—fuck." She said wiggling her hips around trying to stop him from pounding her shit.

"You about to what?" He chuckled as she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Shittt—Im gonna," she got cut off when he stuck two fingers in her mouth making her gag.

"You're gonna what, huh? Tell me." He asked teasingly since every time she tried to talk it came out inaudible, after a few fails of speaking she unexpectedly squirted , surprising herself .

He shoved his fingers deeper making her choke.

A few seconds later he took his fingers out of her mouth and sucked on them causing her to look at him with a surprised face.

Oh they having that nasty nasty sex 🌚

"Hold up." He slid out of her and took the condom off.

He pulled her body to the edge of the bed and put her legs on his shoulders and propped his body up so he could go deeper and hit her spot, he slid back into her wet core groaning in the process.

"Fuck, you feel so good." He moaned eyes malfunctioning , he got back focused and remembered what he was trying to do.

He began pounding her at different angles trying to find her spot, and once she let out a long loud moan he knew he found it.

She felt like he pushed a button in her and she completely loved it.

"Oh my goddd, right thereee!" She moaned as her legs shook, she tried to slide up but Jasani held her down so she couldn't run.

"Right hea'?" He asked with a smirk on his face knowing he was driving her insane.

"Yessss!" The head board of the bed started hitting the wall being that he was being rough as hell.

"Why you running? You can't take it, huh?" He asked smacking her thigh after she tried to scoot up again.

"I cannn,"

"Then fucking take it and shut that shit up." He grunted as her walls squeezed around him as if she wasn't already tight enough.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming again—" Her jaw fell open as she reached that high that he always brought her to, it felt like her soul left her body since he was still plunging in and out of her at a fast pace.

"Fuck girl." She held her mouth slightly hung open but no sound was coming out, her squeezing around Jasani's dick wasn't making it any easier for him, once she climaxed again, squeezing him in the process he knew it was over for him.

That alone made him cum on the spot.

"S-Shit." He whimpered pulling his cream covered dick out of her.

"Nah c'mere , I ain't finished with you yet." He said looking up at her causing her eyes to shoot open.

*************************************************
NYC, Friday 5:43 pm.

Jasani Gionni Cartier

"Mama, I'm going onna block with ant and nem."

"Can I come?" Ke'lannie asked innocently looking at me.

"I mean if you want but you gotta stay close ta' me." I shrugged putting my black air forces on.

She hopped out of bed and put on her peach Jordan's that matches her shirt.

"You look so fucking fine lemme take yo picture real quick ." I mumbled getting my phone out while she posed.

"You bout ta' get fucked up looking this good." I chuckled kissing her lips.

-

"Wassup." I spoke stepping onto my old homeboy, twans ,porch. Ant and Namari were out here playing spades with some other niggas.

"This you?" Twan asked causing me to nod.

I noticed Ke'lannie huddle closer to me causing me to look up and see a nigga we fell out with staring at her from across the street.

Smirking, I bent down and kissed her lips staring at him causing him to look away, I noticed her shivering causing me to take off my hoodie and give it to her which was extremely big on her.

"Lemme get in." I said getting beside ant.

"And I'm out, my money ain't finna be gone fucking with him." He said collecting his cash and standing up.

"Bub I'm finna go to the store over there." She said stuffing her hands in her pockets.

"Ight making sure you got yo' phone on you." I said making her nod.

-

Ke'lannie Sky'e King

While I was walking down the sidewalk , a random nigga catcalled me and smacked my ass hard making me stop and stare at him.

I slapped him hard as hell.

"The fuck wrong with you touching my woman like that, you done lost yo mother fuckin' mind." He then was punched and immediately tackled to the ground by Jasani and was getting his ass whooped.

Damn this man fights like a beast.

Once he was on the ground Jasani started sending punches to his face with each and every one connected, he punched him in the nose and it made a snapping sound but he didn't stop.

"O—Okay Jasani that's enough." I said trying to get him off of dude.

"You might as well leave him alone, he ain't gon get up till that man is half dead." Ant shrugged watching Jasani take his anger out.

"The fuck wrong with yo' goofy ass." Jasani was now standing up stomping on dude, that man was literally bleeding from everywhere.

"Sani come on, please." I said grabbing his arm from punching dude again, he snatched away but quickly apologized letting me pull him to the car.

"Calm down baby, it's okay. You know I'm yours." I reminded hugging his torso in hopes of getting him calm.

"Only mines?" He stressed pulling me closer.

"Of course bub ." I reassured standing on my tippy toes kissing his lips.

"Woah your knuckles... lemme see." I muttered opening the passenger door and getting the first aid kit out of the dashboard.

I can't even lie the way he was fighting, he had me scared.

I sat on in the passenger seat and he got in between my legs, I got the little cotton thing and put alcohol on it, I cleaned his knuckles and wrapped them up.

I felt that he was still tensed so I kissed his cheek.

"You want head?" I asked causing him to nod with his lips curling up into a smile, I didn't mind giving him head because I actually liked to do it, and plus... his moans are satisfying to me.

-

-

-

Me knowing I ain't give y'all no scene on purpose:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
9.7K 177 20
Some small stories...Enjoy!
1K 63 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖