They Saved Me With Their Love

By wishuwerehere12

Leah has been unloved her whole life, but then gets saved, by who and how and what comes after? You'll just h... More

The Rejection
Finally Out
Lance & Kelly
Moving out!
Oh The Pain.
Dreams, Wishes, Choices
Close and Closer
Happy tis I
Happy Birthday Princess! part 1
Happy birthday princess!! part2!
Dancing till the clock strikes 12
My Second Chance Mate!
The Connection
A Pie And A Pack
Blood, Sweat, and Lots of Tears
Unbelievable Miracles
Waiting Game
New Found Hope
Luck Favors the Prepared

Readjustments

293 8 5
By wishuwerehere12

"HAILEY STOOOP!!!" I cry out. I try sheilding myself from the water shes shooting at me. Amy, a pack member I have gotten close with over these last last two years at Bluemoon, began shooting the water gun at Hailey.

Hailey squealed, at the cold water. "As your Luna if you dont help me, you'll clean the toilets tonight!!" Amy went wide eyed and started spraying me.

"TRADER!!" I scream, laugh, and run around trying to escape but I'm all out of ammo. I run to the game room and jump onto Nate, "Nate-e-poo you gotta help me!!" he chuckles and moves me under him when the girls come running up.

"That work bunny?" Nate asked moving a piece of wet hair from my face then pecking my lips. I giggle and kiss him deeper, moving my lips in sync with his.

"EWWW!" the girls both say scrunching up their faces. Him and I giggle then I pull his face back to me to kiss him again. I look up into his stuning blue eyes. Nate and I had been together for a whopping nine months now, happily together I might add. Nate asked me out with a New Years kiss, how cheesy is that? He kissed my cheek, then my jaw line, and finally my neck. "WHOA! Get a room you too!!"

"I just might pick this room if y'all dont shut your trap!" I say throwing the pillow from behind my head at them. "Hey babe, wanna maybe go with me to the retreat this weekend?" I ask kissing his neck. He wrinkles up his nose in the cutest way. "Aww babe, PLEASE!!" He continued to shake his head no. "Fine I guess its for the best," I sigh with a pouty face then fumble with his shirt. I do the small hand signal to Amy, she winks to Hailey and they both smile.

"Yes! 'cuz if you did come you'd have to share a room!" Hailey said cheerful.

"Oh not to mention how the Alpha from Shadow Valley is sooo hot! We wouldn't have to worry about you catching us," Amy finished smoothly. Nate frowned.

"Did I say I wasn't going? I for one do not remember saying that," He said rubbing his nose agaisnt mine. I laughed and kissed him again smiling against his lips. "And maybe the bed will be very useful while there?" he whispers in my ear and runs his hand down my side.

"Then I guess you better start packing for me, huh?" I tease and bite his ear softly. Next thing I know theres a crazy boy running up the stairs. The girls and I erupt in laughter and highfive. "Hey Hailes ca-"

"Yes Spawn how can I help ya?" Hailey said purposely interupting me and sitting on my stomach

"Can yo-"

"What can I do for you Leah?" She said with a perky smile spread on her stupid perky face.

"Well you cou-"

"Really Leah I want to help you so much!" She says inocently, batting her eyelashes.

I squinted my eyes at the small blonde woman on my stomach. Oh this means war. "Can-you-link-Buttface Magee-and-tell-him-one-of-your-members-are-going-to-visit-family-by-the-border-for-a-few-hours?" I say so fast Amy holds her temples and blinks rapidly.

"Jezz Leah you made my head spin! How can you talk that fast?" Amy whinned. I laughed hard which was difficult with my all mighty Luna on my stomach.

"Fat ass!" I tease. Hailey gasps dramtically and a face of fake hurt.

"Couch hog, you don't even make a good seat!" She yells back in our mindlink conversation. Amy goes 'buuurn' right after. We start laughing like maniacs again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"KELLY!" I scream as I run up and into her arms. She catches me and holds me tight. Kelly and Lance have pretty much became my family through these last few years. I try to visit them at least once a week and each time I come its always like we haven't seen each other in nine years. Things have been hard for me and they've been there, literally since day one of my new life!

I found out that I have depression, ptsd, and have discovered that every time he has sex I feel the pain in both my neck, back and you could guess where else. Also nightmares of the past seem to haunt me most nights, but with everyones help I'm getting better! I honestly dont know what I would do without Kells, Lance, Hailey, Amy, and Nate. Through all my break downs and all my tears they stuck with me.

It's silly to say but safety can be really scary when your used to being danger.

"Awe Babygirl! Its so good to see you!!" Kelly says squeezing me tight and then passing me off to Lance. Lance takes me in his large arms and bear hugs me, I inhale his sent. Old spice, mmm, my favorite smell in the whole world.

"Hey there kid, I was wondering when you were gonna visit!" He smiles ruffling up my hair, I huff and make a face. "Wow you look great Leah" Lance said looking me over. He hasn't seen me for at least two months now; last time few times I visited he was out for work. Since Lance last saw me I've been training extra hard for the retreat this weekend. Hailey wants me to repersent Bluemoon for the best fighter contest. I don't think I'm going get first or anything though. I'm pretty good but I highly doubt I'm the strongest of the three strongest packs this side of the hemisphere. Lance spins me around and I laugh.

"Yeah I'm going on a retreat tomorrow and Hailey wants me to repersent us in a contest," I explain escaping his grasps and getting a glass of water. Kelly follows me to the kitchen and sits on the corner and pats the spot next to her, I go and sit next to her and lean my head on her shoulder. Lance comes, sliping between Kel's legs and wraps his hands around her waist.

"What's wrong babygirl?" Kelly says while playing with Lance's hair. She bumps my shoulder, "Out with it already." she says with a small smile.

I smile at her softly and then look forward and drop my thoughts, "Andrew....he's been..."busy" if you catch my drift," I say putting busy in air quotes, "Just a lot of pain I guess."

"That's all?" Lance says I look over and frown, "Oh shh! I ment is that all because it seems like something else is bothing you." He clarifies. I look away again.

"I just...I don't know..." I sigh. "I was in the kitchen a few days ago and someone was getting out a pan to make something and I just continued getting my milk. They did something that made a loud noise and I jumped and nearly fell but they grabbed my wrist. I looked back and forth from her and the pan and just had a flash back. It was when someone pulled me off the floor and burned my stomach with hot oil. I felt like it was gonna happen again and it was all so fast." Kelly put her hand on my cheek and Lance squeezed my shoulder. "I screamed and cried like a big baby. I hid under the table for almost an hour." I say looking down my eyes shut. Kelly hoped off the counter and lead me to the couch where she had me lay my head on her lap.

"It's okay Lee-lee," Lance said using my favorite nickname. I nodded, "Did you take all of your meds today?" I shake my head no, "Which?"

"P and D," I say refereeing to my PTSD medication and Antidepressants.

Lance walked to the spare room and got me my pills. Since I usally spend the night when I come over they let me keep spare meds over here just incase I forget them at home. "What have you eaten today?" Kelly asked sweetly. "I just made lemon bars!" She said excitedly when Lance returned with me my pills.

I smiled happily and took my pills. "Not lemon bars that's for sure!" I said like a little kid, she got up and brought me the plate. As soon as she set down the plate I snatched one up. Lemon bars are my favorite besides brownies! "Wait! You have news don't you?!" Lemon bars are always made to bribe me.

Kelly blushes and Lance puts an arm around her, "We...are going to try for a baby!" Lance says. I jump off the couch and tackle them in hugs!

"OH MY LUNA, A BABY!?" I shout and hold them close. I jump a little. "THIS IS AMAZING!!" I cheer! I always wanted to help take care of a baby! I love kids! "Whatever you guys need I'm here for you, okay?" I go to Kelly's stomach, "You better get a baby in you, so help me! I wanna hold my little sibling!" I say and squeeze Kelly. I look up to see she's crying with the most beautiful smile on her face. We all embrace each other.

Lance and Kelly then show me how they want to set up the spare room as the nursary.

------------

After spending some time at Kelly and Lance's place I head home, it's about five so the sun is setting. I smile as I watch the sky turn pink, yellow and orange. Absolutely beautiful.

A baby! I can't believe it! I've been telling them forever now that they would make amazing parents; now they really are doing it! I couldn't wipe this smile off my face even if I want to.

"I'm home!" I yell as I slowly close the door, watching as the sun is just about gone. Hailey sticks her head out the kitchen door way and tells me dinner is almost done. I nod and walk up the stairs towards my room. As I get to the third stair a pack member I don't think I've seen before starts going down. A sudden and strong oder washes over me as they pass. Time seems to slow down as he walks by me. I stop walking and watch him walk away. 'Greenhights.' Ivy growls, I use my wolf speed and pin him agaisnt our wall. I let out a low dangerous growl.

"Leah! oh geez...Leah this is Scott. He was just delivering a message to Cupid," Hailey says sliding in on the hardwood floor. I squint my eyes in anger.

"Wait Leah...Leah Tate? Whoa...You got hot! Now I almost feel bad for picking on you all those years ago," he smirks. I spit on him so his stupid smirk disapears.

"Go before I return the beatings you gave me," I slam his head back into the wall before releasing him. His eyebrows frown and he let's out a small growl.

"Go on puppy," Hailey says her eyes narrowed at him.

He growled at me again, "You're still nothing Leah Tate. Still that pathetic omega." He tried to grab my shirt but before he could touch me I grabbed his wrist and twisted it behind his back.

"Leave." Cupid says coming from nowhere using his alpha voice. I even jumped alittle and I'm used to hearing it, Scott jumped through the roof. I pushed him towards the door and he ran quickly out. Hailey laughed and Cupid snaked his arms around her waist and held her close. He pecked her lips then started kissing where he had marked her.

"Oh Leah, Alpha David of the Greenhights pack," Hailey and I cringed at the name,"invited us to Captain dumbass's corination or whatever." Cupid said then went back to attacking Hailey's neck.

"When is the corrination?" I asked with a sigh, We have no choice but go, all the surrounding packs must go to talk about alliences with the 'new Alpha'. At least I get to see Lance and Kelly for a whole weekend.

"Spring time next year." Cupid said, I sigh a bit relieved but still disapointed. At least it'll be a while. "Oh hey Spawn, you should go pack, you guys are leaving soon." He mentions then picks up Hailey and walks into the kitchen. After closing the front door again I walk past the kitchen arch way and I see Hailey on the counter with Cupid between her legs pratically sucking out her soul. 'ick,' I say through mind link, Hailey holds up the middle finger then continues to makeout with our great and mighty Alpha.

I jog up to my room and find a suitcase on my bed with a note on top, ' Hey baby just wanted to tell you I packed what you'll need for our trip ;) I love you, meet you in the car! <3 xoxo Nate.' I smile and pin his letter with the rest on my wall. I open the suit case to find a single pair of black panties and a black lace bra. I burst out laughing. What a stinking horn dog, I start packing all the things I'll be needing. I walk to my bathroom and get out my meds and plan it out for three days. I grab my toothbrush, hair brush, shampoo and conditioner. I set all of it in my small pocket of my plain black suitcase with my meds. Next I put in shirts, a pair of jeans, two pairs of yoga pants, sports bras, and two party dresses. When I looked up it was already time to go. I grabbed my bag and my purse and headed down stairs.

"Ready to go my love?" Nate asked taking my bag from me half way down the stair case. I nod and smile, "Heeey this suit case feels heavy!" He said with a fake frown. I punched him playfully in the shoulder.

"Well I can unpack everything and just wear my panties in front of everyone if you'd like?" He shook his head 'no' so fast I thought his head was gonna fall off, I started laughing.

"HAILEY GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE ITS TIME TO GO!" I yell up the stairs. All of a sudden a crazy haired blonde girl burst out of the room buttoning up a flanel and following her was Cupid pulling up his pants. I nearly fall down the stairs laughing. "NICE SEX HAIR HAILES! OH AND MR. ALPHA LOVING THE UNICORN BOXERS!!" I say, tears of laugher streaming down my face. Both of them blush. Nate picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Great now you guys broke her," Nate says in a sarcastic disapointed tone while trying to hold in a laugh as I simply continue my decent into madness.

Then we were all on the road....Yay?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 592 8
It's been five years since the plague struck. Leah knows there are other survivors, but she's avoiding them. She is doing just fine on her own. Survi...
20.1K 511 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...
3.2K 233 65
Ashley was ready to finish high school and run to college but one night she finds her mate. Now she has to choose between her fate or dream before so...